Dacre Montgomery Oneshots.

Door woopy_doopey

Cute and possibly smutty little stories about our favourite Aussie actor and his characters. Meer

Halloween Fluff with Dacre Montgomery
Father Christmas' knee
The Thing In The House On Maple Street
Rumours
Something from home
Awards
Little Family
Premier Night
What the hell is a Theo?
Fluffy Imagine
Sneaking up on Billy Hargrove
You're So Good
evil twin
Kiss and Shivers
Five Years PT 1
Five Years PT 2
Five Years PT 3
Not so secret enemies to lovers.
Imagine: Rita attacks you instead of Trini
Sweater Stealer
moving on
the unwilling ranger PT 1
the unwilling ranger PT 2
Lose It PT 1
Lose It PT 2
Lose It PT 3
Range Rover
Little Kiwi
slow dancing in the dark
until death do us part
trailer talk
Hargrove's Cookie
Only as Alone as I Wanna Be
the silent treatment
nubian queen
dinner with the law
True Colours
dancing with you
Don't lie. You want it as much as I do.
silent screams
I'm Annoyed
Ok.
I am good.
My type of girl
crossover romance
Requests
muse
spare coat (idk what to name this-)
you are my world
thank god for Australia's heat
you're always one my mind
trapped under ice
Thank You.
Help
Not Her
I'll Always Think of You
celebrities
Imagines Update
The View
Rude!
Scouts Honour (1)
Scouts Honour (2)
stop by

Remember

3.2K 58 5
Door woopy_doopey

*A HUGE WARNING FOR STRANGER THINGS 3 SPOILERS*

"She was pretty," El spoke with tears in her eyes. Billy began to remember. His first love. Y/N.

"Billy, come back to bed! I'm freezing my balls off in here, you know," you giggled, snuggling under the covers more. Billy smiled widely, returning back to his bedroom. The sight of your hair all sprawled out on the pillow and his oversized shirt on your body made him feel warm. And he loves it.

"You can make yourself warm, you know, princess," he smirked, leaning against the doorframe. He laid back down beside you, combing through your hair with his fingers. "I have to tell you something." "Go for it." He frowned, "I- Uhm. I'm moving. My dad's making us move. In two days." Your heart sank at his words as you looked him in the eyes, "Billy..." He didn't want to admit it, but he'd cried about it every night since he'd received the news. You were the only thing that kept him sane and happy. You even got along with Max when she would annoy him. How could he get by without you?

"You were spending your last day with her. You'd taught her how to surf. And you made paintings with her. She wore a baby pink one piece and you liked the way the colour suited her," El began to let the tears drip down as recognition flashed through Billy's eyes.

"Come in Billy! The water feels amazing! Plus. After you taught my clumsy self how to surf earlier, you deserve to relax. If this is our second to last day together, I want to spend it watching the sunset on the beach," you smiled slightly, holding your hand out for him to take. Much to your surprise, he took it and walked into the water with you. He didn't speak for a few moments and you began to worry. "Billy? Are you-" Your words were cut off by him picking you up by your waist and spinning you around before pulling you in for a passionate kiss. After what seemed like minutes, the two of you pulled away. "I like you a lot." "I like you more."

Eleven continued, hoping it would bring Billy back, "you were going to ask her to marry you after your graduated. You had a ring so you decided to ask her the next day instead. But your dad made you leave a day early. That day she wasn't there to protect you from your father."

Billy fiddled with the ring in his back pocket out of pure nerves. Even while scared to death, he still had his classic, earth shaking, world stopping smile. His father began to yell, breaking his thought, "get your lazy ass in the damn house and help load the boxes, Billy." Billy's brows twitched in confusion as he ran inside. "We weren't supposed to move until tomorrow-" Billy was cut off by his dads harsh spoken words and a smack to the face, "I said now, Billy." Ever since Billy found you outside of that horrible lab where they tested and experimented on you, he helped you discover what your powers were and how to control them. Since then, you'd always find a way to distract his dad whenever he'd go to hit him. Sometimes you'd use your telekinesis to move his hands or things off of the table. But Billy had no choice then, so he did as he was told and then hopped into the moving truck, looking out of the windows for any sign of you. When he saw none, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to go back to sleep.

The people surrounding Billy gasped. Rumors had been going around about as to why Hargrove wouldn't have sex with any of the million girls that threw themselves at him. Many said he had a secret lover and many said he was just sneaky. Turns out, they were right because Billy did have a secret lover. Y/N L/N. Tears began to fill Max's eyes as she thought about Y/N. "You miss her. You still have a the ring," Eleven whispered, watching tears roll down Billy's face.

Billy remembered when he had gotten the news that you had died in the crash. But they found no body. So he held on to the thought that you were alive for forever. He wouldn't sleep, eat, or even leave his room for at least a few months after your passing. He always heard your voice in his head telling him to get better and move on but he couldn't. Not from you. The only thing he had left of you was the presents you'd gotten him for every single holiday/event since he met you when he was 8. He kept it all. Most importantly, he had the ring he was going to give to you.

Billy grunted, shaking his head. Loud gasps could be heard around the room and footsteps echoed. "That's her," Max whispered. The footsteps stopped in front of Billy and Eleven. A bubble that was glowing red was then placed around the Mind Flayer, trapping it in. Billy was the first to look up. His heart skipped and he immediately regained his consciousness. "Y/N..." he trailed, eyes widening at the sight of you- his lover. He jumped off of El, staring at you. "Well.... Do I get a hug, lover boy," you smiled, arms outstretched. Billy ran into your arms, almost knocking you over, his arms looped around your waist. The feeling was so familiar and you were used to it but you missed it. He sobbed into your chest, falling to his knees, "don't leave. Stay." Your heart broke at his words and you were mad that you didn't tell him you were alive. "It's okay, Billy. I'm here. We've got business to finish," you whispered, helping him up. You let the force field down and the Flayer roared. It began to step towards you.

Billy jumped in front of you, putting his arms out. "Not. Her" he grunted out, his voice trying not to fail on him. Eleven had backed up into Mike's legs in the crowd that had now formed behind you. The Flayer let out a louder roar and opened its mouth, a tentacle like thing coming out of it. Billy pushed against it. You could it was going to get bad so you pushed Billy out of the way, muttering, "stay put." You used your telekinesis to twist the monsters tentacle, breaking it off. Your nose began to bleed as your head pounded. The creature groaned out in pain and you smirked. Two of its arms tried to attach themselves to your side but you drove them away with outstretched arms at your side. The Flayer went for someone else while you were distracted. It attached one of its arms into Billy's side as he hissed in pain and one went straight into your left.

"Fuck," you yelped, ripping it from his side with your powers. You cried out in pain as your ripped it from your leg. "Max! Get fabric. Hold it to his wound," you said, pushing Billy back behind the nearest barricade. Max did as she was told, ripping a piece of her shirt off from the side. Your eyes began to glow a shade of red as you felt your blood boil. You let out a growl. "Get back," you turned to the group behind you, "as far back as you can get. This is gonna get messy." The Flayer went to jump at you but you pushed it back with your hands. Super strength. 'That's a new one,' you thought to yourself.

"Nobody. Fucks. With. My. Family!" You yelled through gritted teeth, each word was another fireball you shot at the monster. You pushed the Flayer back with your mind, making a parting motion with your hands. It whimpered in pain as you began to grow weak. It's body was beginning to rip in half, a gross coloured substance spilling to the ground. You let out a loud yell as it's body finally ripped in half and caught fire. You began to get dizzy as you turned around, slowly walking towards Billy. But your walking turned to wobbling as you sat next to him and motioned for Max to move the fabric. She did and you placed your hands on his wound, "just like old times. It'll sting a little." You concentrated on his wound, using your powers to close up the hole in his side. Once you were sure it was close, you let your body relax. However, now Billy was back to normal and noticed you were losing consciousness. "Hey, hey. Princess, it's okay. It's okay. Stay with me please. I'm gonna get you out of here," he choked out, picking up your body. You let your eyes closed, losing your consciousness.

You woke up in a bed, in a room you could only recognize as Billy's. A few seconds later, the door opened and in walked Billy. "Hey," you rasped. Billy smiled, walking towards you, "hey, you. You're supposed to be dead, you know." "I know. I'll explain later, okay?" He nodded, sitting beside you. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked into yours. "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong," you questioned as you sat up and pulled him into a hug. "Missed you," he mumbled against your skin. "I missed you too. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." Billy pulled away, admiring your features. A few of which were different from when he saw you almost two years ago.

"Uhm.. Hey, Princess. Can I tell you something?" He sounded nervous as the words fell from his mouth. As you nodded, he continued. "Right after I graduated, I was going to ask you something. But then, you know... We moved. I was going to ask you on the day we moved but my dad made us leave a day early. I didn't even get to see you again. Soon after that, I'd gotten news from Max that you'd died in a crash. I refused to do anything for so many weeks. As soon as I got here, I could tell it wouldn't be the same since you weren't here. And it wouldn't be the same even if I moved back. Because you weren't there, either. You were gone," Billy smiled at you, sniffling and wiping a small tear off of your cheek, "and then uhm...you showed up earlier and saved my ass. God knows what I would've done or what would've happened had you not shown up. It reminded me all over again about how much I missed you. But now that you're here... God, you're really here. And you look as beautiful as ever. I have the same feelings as I did when I'd first met you. You were my first kiss, y'know? We were 10 years old, outside eating sandwiches that I made. They tasted like shit but you wouldn't admit it. Instead, you rewarded me with a peck on the lips. When we turned 15, on what we assumed to be your birthday, I asked you to be my girlfriend through a cookie with "Be Mine" badly written on it." By now, tears were freely flowing down your face at the words of the blonde male. "Billy-" "One last thing, Princess. Do you wanna know what I was going to ask you?" You nodded eagerly, sitting all the way up. "I was going to ask you to be mine. Forever," he half smiled, pulling the ring from his back pocket.

Your mouth was agape, staring at the shimmering object in his hand. "Oh, Billy....," your voice trailed. "So? The offer is still on the table, doll." "Then...yes! Yes, Billy. I'll be yours forever," you said happily, holding out your hand as he slipped the ring on your designated finger. "I'm going to protect you with my life, darlin' " Billy grinned. He pulled you into his chest, rubbing your back. You clung to him like he was a dream that would fade if you even loosened your grip slightly. The two of you stayed like that, not getting tired of each other's grasp. "You are the love of my life," he mumbled into your hair, twirling little strands of it. You smiled from ear to ear, "and you, mine." Eventually, the two of you pulled away. Seeing you yawn, Billy pulled his clothes off, stripping to his boxers. "Do you need a cuddle buddy," he asked with a raised brow and a smile. "Only if it's you, love." "It better only be me," Billy chuckled as he tickled you. You burst into fits of laughter as he continued the assault on your sides.

He then stopped and began to stare at you. You grew slightly uncomfortable under his gaze, "what is it?" "You." "What about me?" "I'm in love with you. Elia Daniels, I love you." His words had shocked you, causing a blush to rise to your cheeks. Billy Hargrove never said those words to anyone except his mother. "I love you too, Billy. So much." He had a genuine smile. That genuine smile that you'd missed so dearly. Billy got up you stood. He locked the door and turned around, his eyes never leaving you. You tore your clothes off, leaving you in your underwear. "You're beautiful," he whispered, stepping towards you.

Another blush spread across your face as he laid you down on the bed beside him. You snuggled into his side, your head on his chest as your fingers intertwined with his. "You're just as perfect as I remember you being," you spoke, tracing his chest with your finger on your free hand. Billy shivered lightly at your touch. He lifted your head from his chest, causing you to look at him. He pulled your face close to his to the point where your noses were touching. He closed the gap between your faces. Your lips met his soft, plump ones in a soft kiss. Your hand squeezed his and his thumb grazed your cheek. "I missed this," he said in between kisses. The pair of you broke apart and you laid your head back down on his chest. For second, it felt like it used to be. But then it felt like a new memory. A new start. You were never going to leave him and he'd never leave you. Things would be different now but the two of you were just happy to be back in each others embrace again.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.9K 133 35
Just some preferences about 4 Australian weirdos;) Requests are accepted.
209K 2.3K 54
Just a bunch of one-shots might even do smut. I own nothing but my love for him and these fics.
24K 374 19
{CONTAINS SMUT 🔞} A few little Tom or Loki One-Shots. Containing smut some fluff too. Mostly just me practicing writing. Some of these stories are...
502 13 4
Here are some CrankGameplays stuff. Read on my children. Also there may be smut 😉