mafia's bunny boy

By vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... More

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🥰💜
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

Aquarium

2.7K 112 12
By vkookieforever0613

' they changed their outfit and start the journey for next destination.

no one's pov

they reached their in half an hour. on the way there jungkook was teasing that how tae was a child while shopping so cute and softie. taehyung wasn't angry or annoyed,  he was completely whipped and smiling like crazy while staring at him and listening him. he is really loving his lover's voice and teasing.

taehyung really wanted to stop the monent or tell him the truth. he sighed at his thought and decided to tell him after his graduation which is tomorrow.

he would be wrong if he  say he wasn't loving his cute little teasing. they both went to the entry gate. on seeing them the aquarium's manger greeted them.

the manager led them to his guest room first. there manager asked them if they need anything or want them to do anything.

taehyung replied, " actually after 15 mins i want to reserve the whole aquarium till we watch the fishes." jungkook loudly huffed at his reply. taehyung snapped and turned to his way.

" what happened jungkook? do you want to reserve now or for whole day-" but jungkook stopped him.

" hyunggggg, please don't reserve the aquarium then it won't be fun."

taehyung was really trying to stop himself from agreeing to his whining which he doesn't really love as he wanted to give everything jungkook asked for and his cute action and pout aren't helping.

he took long breathe.
" but kook-" he tried to protest as it would be dangerous for jungkook to roam with mafia king in crowded place. but jungkook being himself he cut him off.

" hyunggggg pleaseeeee, pretty please." jungkook was whining like a baby . his pleadings with his big doe eyes with a pout made taehyung to give in. he doesn't want to upset his baby .

" okay kook we won't reserve. now happy?"taehyung sighed and smiled at him.

jungkook cheered up and hugged him instantly and tightly.

"thankyou hyung you are the best!" 

manager and the other co- workers were the beyond surprised and shocked by the scene in front of them. jungkook wasn't pretty famous like taehyung about his personality and himself due to being low key and new in this work. 

the staff were shocked to see that THE KIM TAEHYUNG smiled and agreed to jungkook, even jungkook cut him off which others can't do in their dreams. also he agreed to his request which is impossible for his friends too. so obviously it was miracle for all. 

taehyung chuckled at his behavior and hugged him back. they pulled away.

"but-" suddenly tae become serious then he continued,"you will stick to me all the time, won't leave my hand, also won't run here and there, plus you will hold my hand all the time. if you agree to them then we won't reserve but if you won't then-" taehyung playfully smirked.

jungkook gulped at the dominant tone and arura of taehyung. he nodded his head and agreed to all the conditions. taehyung smiled and said,"okay then let's go!" 

jungkook  confusedly  sighed. he was in disbelief about the duality of taehyung he can be smiley at first and then can be serious in a sec that only his presence can make the person weak.

"I pray for his future lover. how he/she will handle his dual personality?" jungkook thought and shook his head about not liking the idea of other's being tae's lover but for now he put this topic and feeling aside as he wanted to enjoy. they both got up and by the guidance of the manger they entered the aquarium from the vip section. there they hold each others hand as per the condition. at first jungkook felt shy but then he relaxed and he felt safe plus comfortable by holding his hand.

taehyung's bodyguard were observing them and all the person in their surrounding as tae wasn't sure when someone suddenly come and attack at them. he wasn't afraid of all these things but today is different. jungkook is with him he doesn't want anyone to hurt him otherwise he won't be able to forgive himself also he doesn't want to find out about his identity until he tell him about himself.

jungkook literally dragged tae to every fish. he was so excited. taehyung was so overwhelmed with joy and happiness by watching jungkook being an excited and curious bunny to see every fish due to which his tension and worries were long forgotten. 

                                                     (it is the COEX aquarium in Seoul)

They had a great time, they both enjoyed each other company. after an hour they left the place. it was almost the time of dinner so they decided to have a dinner. more like tae forced jungkook to eat . then tae dropped jungkook at his place.

when jungkook was about to go tae pulled him by his wrist and placed his right palm on his cheek, he kissed on his forehead. although it was early but tae wasn't able to control himself.

"take care." jungkook blushed but nodded his head. when jungkook looked up their eyes met and locked at each others. when jungkook observe tae's eyes, he feel the same expression and feelings held him them as of his purple hyung. he also noticed that tae's eyes were similar to his lover. both were lost in each others eyes.

taehyung noticed the love and affection held by kook's eyes which can make anyone to fall in love, whereas jungkook noticed the softness yet dominance in them which can make anyone to submit. but one question arises in jungkook's mind.

"is he my purple hyung? is he the one i am waiting for?" jungkook shook his head on the thought which break their eye contract.

"ok-okay hyu-hyung i-i wi-will g-go by-bye ta-take car-care." he stutter  a bit .

"bye uncle han." 

"bye son!" with that jungkook went inside hurriedly.

taehyung sighed and smiled. 

"so how was the day?" uncle han asked 

"i think i guess by your smile that it was fantastic." he added.

taehyung more widely thinking about today, he nodded his head.

"yes uncle, it was the best day. we enjoyed a lot. i am really happy. now i can't wait  to tell him the truth. after meeting him uncle, i am confident to introduce him as my lover in front of the world without worrying about my rivals. i will always protect him. i have decided to tell him after his graduation that is day after tomorrow but i will wait for my true identity of the mafia lord. it will be too much for him." 

uncle han smiled at him. "it's okay son. he is really an understandable child. he will understand you. i am finally happy to see you smile."

taehyung  was smiling on the way to the mansion.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

finally here is the chapter

hello armies

here is an update ! i hope you will enjoy it!

so  how are you all? i hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying bts online concert "map of the seoul: one"

please take care of yourself

also always remember i purple you all army and bts💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

bye!!! see you!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.2K 22
Jeon Jungkook is an innocent little bunny, but not everything is what it seems. He and his siblings run the underground and the surface too, but what...
45K 1.3K 16
A new FF about Taekook for my beloved readers. This will be a very simple yet short story about a feared mafia named Kim Taehyung who seems to fall i...
32.5K 1.2K 52
(COMPLETED ✅) Kim Taehyung, is a mafia Accident acquired made Taehyung accidentally bump with a cute yet innocent bunny stranger while he was just ou...
640K 38.9K 70
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...