HANAKO KUN X READER ONESHOTS...

By lovetrouble123

Oneshots of Hanako-complete- More

Rules
Uh...hi?(REQUEST)
Ilomilo(REQUEST)
Popular(REQUEST)
False Love(REQUEST)
Band-Aid(REQUEST)
Kitty(REQUEST)
Mama(REQUEST)
Skating(REQUEST)
Brother Like Brother(REQUEST)
Sakura(REQUEST)
Cancer(REQUEST)
Jealous(REQUEST)
Kitchen Sink(REQUEST)
The 2 L's-Liars & Lemons(REQUEST)
"How'd you die?"(REQUEST)
"I'm Fine"(REQUEST)MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING
Middle Girl(REQUEST)
"You're Kawaii"(REQUEST)
I Like You...Again(REQUEST)
A Day To Remember(REQUEST)
Baking For Hanako(REQUEST)
Shy Greetings(REQUEST)
Life & Death(REQUEST)
Missing(REQUEST)
Dead/Alive(REQUEST-SOULMATE AU)
Bad Timing(REQUEST)
Cuts and Bruises(REQUEST)
Life(REQUEST)
The Healer(REQUEST)
Singing Away Wishes(REQUEST)
Doodles(REQUEST)
"You're Mine"(REQUEST)
Procrastination(REQUEST)
Period Pains(REQUEST)
Lover(REQUEST)
Line Without A Hook(REQUEST)
Hanako-San,Hanako-San,Hanako-San(REQUEST)
The Replacement
You're Loved(REQUEST)
The Future(REQUEST)
Smut
The Other World(REQUEST)
A Day To RememberPT2
Hey There Rose(REQUEST)
Christmas Special
Missing PT.2
The Healer PT.2
Memories Of The Garden
DISCONTINUED
This is a comfort fic for me

I Don't Love You(REQUEST)

2.2K 47 51
By lovetrouble123

A/N:
Long chapter ahead! It also mentions self harm,so you've been warned.

YOUR POV:

Amane Yugi,my ex husband.

We had met in our first year of high school,Amane was shy and often the target for bullying. I saw him being bullied one time,and I stepped in,people started to back off but the bullying didn't stop. Amane was always so worried I'd show up to school bloody nosed or bruised up pretty good,but thankfully that never happened. Amane and I ended up becoming really good friends actually. I learned that Amane's home life was not good,his brother and parents would abusive at any point. I had to often help Amane with his cuts and bruises,I was surprised that he never self harmed or anything. Amane was obsessed with astronomy,it was his best science topic.

Amane wanted to become a science teacher because of his love for it. And of course,I supported his decision.

A year later and I would be confessing my love to the short boy. Amane actually returned the feelings as well,and that's when we began dating.

Countless dates,gifts,laughs,smiles,cries,you name it. We never got bored of each other. We went to the end of year festival after getting to our last year of high school. I was super nervous,but we had a lot of fun.

Amane would often spend the night at my house or sneak in. My parents would get very mad at me for bringing him into the house unexpectedly,like when he'd sneak in. But when I explained his home life,they seemed to be understanding and ok with it. Which I was thankful for.

After highschool,Amane suggested that we get a house together. And so we did. The house was big,2 bedroom,two baths. It was nice enough for the two of us.

It would be years before Amane finally proposed to me. And of course,I accepted his offer. Who knew I'd end up marrying my high school sweetheart?

Amane and I were busy often with university and our jobs. But we still always found time to hang out and go on dates. Finally,I had found out that I was pregnant. Amane was very scared at first especially thinking of the fact if his brother found out,the baby would probably get killed or something.

We finally had a baby girl,we decided to name her D/N(daughter's name). She was exactly like Amane in looks,she had his hair color,pale skin and amber eyes. Amane had promised me that he would never treat a child like he was treated when he was child,he was going to break the chain.

Many of sleepless nights caused stress on Amane. Amane had to get another job to supply for the family since I was not allowed back at work yet.

We were a happy family.

I wish it stayed like that.

I had found out that Amane had been falling out of love with me yet kept it to himself. I always knew that something wasn't right when he'd come home. I'd greet him at the door if I was still awake and he wouldn't say a word. I used to play it off like he was tired,but even when he got days off of teaching he would still be silent.

Finally I asked about it,and that's when he told me the truth.

Amane left the following week. He packed up all his items and left leaving me and D/N alone. By then,she was six years old.

"Mommy." I felt a tug on my sleeve"yes dear?" I hum glancing at my daughter. Every time I looked at her I saw Amane,him.

I wish I didn't.

"My friend from school wants to come over tomorrow,can she?" I hum to myself thinking over my plans"of course she can. I need her parents information though." She nods"I thought you'd say that." She then hands me a paper"that's the info...inform...mation."I thanked her with a smile"I'll give them a call later. Now how about you run off and play while mommy finishes making supper." She smiles and runs out of kitchen.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

I've had to work 2 jobs. My real job and then a weekend job to keep up with money. It caused me lots of stress,but that was something I had to deal with on my own.

Supper went by fast and eventually it was D/N's bedtime. I tucked her in and sat on the floor next to her bed. "Mommy,I found some toys I liked." She tells me"you did?" Her face was lightly illuminated by the lights in the hallway"uh-huh. They are around 40." She tells me"but I know we don't have the money for them." I bit my lip. She doesn't need to know our money situation,she's to young. She shouldn't need to worry.

"I'll look into them." I tell her moments later as she nods. "Mommy,why did you and daddy break up?" I felt my heart break a little"well,it's a long story that your aren't ready for angel. But in short,daddy decided he didn't need us anymore." I simply tell her"but I thought you said daddy was a good man?" I nod"he used to be. Before you came around." Her eyes start to water"d-do you re-regret having me?" I shake my head and hug her"of course not honey. You're my pride and joy,my everything." She hugs me back tightly and then pulls away. "I want to get you and daddy back together." I give her a confused look"why is that?"

"Because I want to see mommy happy. I see you crying over him. You miss him mommy."

I didn't know what to say. "You're so smart..."I whisper to myself. I was stunned really. I never thought my daughter who was only eight years old would notice things like this. "And when he's mentioned,you're breath stutters a little,sometimes your eyes water." I sigh"I can't hide anything from you,can I?" She shakes her head"you're just like him...he was always good at telling when something was wrong." She smiles at me and grabs her teddy bear"I think I'm gonna sleep now." I nod and kiss her goodnight,I then head towards my room once she is taken care of.

I shut my door and slide down the door. My heart was beating against my chest,begging for an escape. I started to try and calm myself down so I didn't go into a panic attack. I looked over to my phone on the bed where I left it while making supper. I crawled over to my bed and checked my notifications-nothing,like usual.

I opened my phone and headed towards the dial area. I had memorized his phone number,I wish I didn't remember it. I looked at the door once more. "It's for D/N. Not me."

I quickly in put his number and hesitated on calling. My thumb shook over the call button. "I-I can't do it..."I say aloud"but she wants this,she wants him." I shake my head and shut my eyes,I press the call button and soon hear it ringing.

I opened my eyes as I began to shake a little. I held the phone up to my ear as a male voice came clear through the phone:

Hello?

Uh...A-Amane! I-I-It's me...Y/N.

Y/N?...why are you calling?

D/N.

Is something wrong with her?!

N-No...she-she misses you is all...I-I'm not asking us to get b-back together or anything. B-But I-I wanted to see if perhaps-

You want to meet up?

Y-Yes

*sigh* I'll have to look at my schedule

Schedule?

I teach Monday-Friday,Y/N. You know this.

Right...sorry.

No it's fine...how about Friday? After work? I could p-

No! I'll meet you somewhere!

Alright,that works to. Then how about...at the park.

Ok...

I'll see you then Y/N

Y-Yea...

The line then went dead. I slammed my phone onto my bed as I grabbed a near by pillow and screamed into it,my muffle screams were heard in the room. "I can't believe he seemed worried about her...and the fact he offered to pick us up..."a soft smile came to my face"maybe he isn't as bad as I thought..."

Friday

I sat on the bench as I watched D/N play on the play ground. Other children and families were near by as well. It was packed for it to be a Friday.

"Y/N?" I turned to see a short man with pale skin,bags rested under his amber eyes,those familiar amber eyes. His hair was dark brown and choppy,it seemed to be a lot messier than usual. "A-Amane..."I trail off"you look the same." I comment"besides the bags." He nods"you look the same as well,besides the grey hairs." He teases as I roll my eyes"shush. I don't see you taking care of a eight year old." I growl slightly"I'm sorry about that." I cross my eyes"didn't seem like you were back then."

"DADDY!" I hear D/N yell on the other end of the play ground. She jumps down from the monkey bars and rushed over to us. Amane's eyes widen in shock at the fact his daughter had grown so much. Amane swoops his daughter up and she hugs him tightly"you came! I was worried you wouldn't!" She exclaims with a bright smile on her face"are you two going to get back together?!"

I didn't say anything for a moment. "Hold on there kiddo. I just met your mother again,can't I get to know her once more?" She purses her lips before nodding and wanting to get down from his grip.

"How about you go play angel?" She nods and runs off"I LOVE YOU DADDY!" She screams running off.

"She's grown...so much..."he trails off in shock. "You've been gone for two years Amane. Life never paused because of your disappearance...you know,on your birthday and Christmas and well,any holiday really,she'd celebrate with a photo of you that I still have up. I wanted to get rid of all the photo's of us,or even you. But she insisted that we keep a few,for her. She just wanted a father in her life. She knows our money situation when she shouldn't. She knows when I'm sad or hiding something,and she shouldn't. She's just a smaller version of you." Amane stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry for leaving you again Y/N. I was stupid to leave you and D/N. I was a selfish bastard who only cared about myself. One of my students lost her friend recently(cough cough Yashiro & Aoi cough cough) . She made me realize how much a idiot I was for leaving you alone with D/N." I glared at the boy slightly"are you asking for me to get back with you?" He shakes his head"not really. I see the error in my past and I only wish to fix it. And it's obvious you don't trust me,so I only wish to be back in your life for D/N."

I sigh"I guess that would work. You can have her on the weekends?" He nods"that would be fine with me." I smile lightly knowing that D/N would be pleased with this. "Would you like to talk to your daughter alone?" He nods and I gesture him to go for it,and which he does.

It was slowly rebuilding itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 208 18
Kounene {COMPLETED}
184K 5.4K 69
16+ __________________________________ *ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ* °ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ °ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ °ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ °ʟɪᴍᴇ °ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ °ᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ °ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ °ɴᴏɴ ʙɪɴᴀʀʏ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ °ᴄʜɪʟᴅ!ʀᴇᴀᴅ...
58.9K 1.6K 23
❝ There's nothing wrong with happy endings~! ❞ ˚⁀➷ ONESHOTS centering the most shipped TBHK pairing! Chapters will be either romantic or...
27K 546 42
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ "ꜱʜʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇꜱꜱ...