MEREK +Kobe & Vallyk

By kaeethabratt

THIS IS GAY ASF BAE๐Ÿ˜Œ! More

Request
Mall trip
Make him say sorry
I love you
Nudes?....omg nudes!
You practically asked for it
Announcement
Car accident
Suprise๐Ÿ˜Œ
Hehe
Bubble bath
Doctor appointment
Car masturbation
Zoom call
Caught
His thigh
I cant think of a tittle
wow
my bad I was wrong
Make it stop
Announcement
Can i be him
Stfu bitch
Request
Its your fault
NEW BOOK
frl this time
little Vallyk
Boss baby?๐Ÿ˜‚
Regret
Innocent
Caught part 2
Its for a tiktok
Take me to a rooftop
I need you
Did i?
No title part 2 continuation
Yes? No? Maybe so?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Punishments
Coffee incident
Humiliation
Sex tape
Pleasurable punishment
ANNOUNCEMENT PART TWO
Sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’—
Helping hand
Boys for Sale
Sin city redo๐Ÿ˜
Training
Study Buddy
Stress relief
The end (for now๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ)
Announcement
Incest but...hot
Recommendations
Just a Prank...maybe
I did a thing
I did a thing part 2
SNEAK PEAK
Princess and the frog
Hey
Brotherly bondage
Bathroom stall quickie
The last ride
Beauty and the Best sneak peek
New book up

foursome

5K 72 148
By kaeethabratt

in which Kobe fucks Derek, Mike, and Vallyk.
But he's dating Derek.
Based on a porn video lmfaoooo
If you want to watch it it's a gay porn video so type in gayporn😭. When you go on it search up Mackdaddy and scroll till you see a skinny black dude and three boys😂.
____________________________________

Requested by my bubby🙈💕. Jahseh_daggerdick

Kobe and Derek lay in bed watching movies not even really paying attention to the movie but more of just enjoying each other's company.

Derek didn't know why or how but suddenly he was being turned over on his stomach and pulled up so his back was arched. He felt Kobe's presence hovering above him but he just didn't know where the sudden urge of lust came from.

Kobe presses down against Derek's ass so he could feel the print and whispers in his ear.

"What if I told you that I saw your little group chat with Vallyk and Mike...?" He asks.

Derek shrugs his shoulder still not understanding what was happening.

"Oh so we playing the idk game now? That's cute but that isn't what I want to play so let's try again.....how would you feel if I read your group chat with Vallyk and Mike." This time Kobe's voice held a dominant tone.

"I would die of embarrassment honestly...all of us would." Derek answers. Kobe chuckles and moves away from Derek and getting out of bed.

The small boy watches from the bed as Kobe opens their bedroom door calling for the other two.

Within twenty seconds he spots two heads peek  out from the other room across the upstairs banner.

"What y'all peeking for like y'all scared of me or something. Just come here." Vallyk came out first then Mike and walked across the banner to Kobe.

"Go in the room I'll be right back." He tells them. Once they're in the room Kobe goes downstairs so they couldn't hear him and called their manager Ty.

When he answers Kobe didn't even let him get a word in. He spent no time telling that the boys wouldn't be able to shoot the music this week because they were sick. When in reality they were perfectly fine but he knew that after what he was planning to do those little boys wouldn't be able to walk let alone stand for thirty seconds without falling down.

He walks back upstairs smirking. When he opens the bedroom door the three boys pulled away from their whispering session.

"So I know y'all are probably confused so I'll explain. Last night Derek left his phone open while he was in the bathroom and yall kept blowing his phone. Then I saw my name so I got nosey and read y'all whole conversation."

Mike spoke first while the other two nervously kept their eyes on the floor.

"Ok you saw it cool. We said it'd be fun to have a foursome as a joke ok so don't get excited." He replies rolling his eyes and getting up to leave.

Kobe beat him to the door and pulled him into his chest. He aggressively held Mike's face in his hand leaning down to kiss him. He could feel the browskin melt in his arms and submit.

As they kissed Derek and Vallyk sat and watched, rubbing their own hard-ons. Derek turned towards vallyk and pulled him in for a kiss making the boy blush and smile in the kiss.

They continued kissing and had gotten so caught up that they didn't even realize they had  removed their shirts.

Kobe decided he was going to go one by one starting with Mike. "Baby boys...come here" he called. He liked feeling like he held all the power in the room.

Vallyk and Derek stood and walked over to him and Mike.

Reaching out, Kobe grabs vallyk by his neck pulling him in for a kiss then doing the same to Derek. When he pulls away he smiles at the two boys swollen lips.

"Go in the other room and do something while I'm with Mike ok imma do y'all one by one and work my way up." He explains. Derek whines wanting to be first especially since that is his boyfriend but that's not what Kobe wanted.

"I'd advise you to cut the whining out baby." Derek stood quickly and takes Vallyks hand walking out the room.

"And keep the door open!" Kobe yells.

When the boys left Kobe turns back to Mike who now wasn't as bold anymore. He pulls the boy behind him as he walks to his chair in the room. He sits down pulling Mike along with him on his knees.

"Mike hand me that bottle right there." Kobe says pointing to the dresser where the tv sat. He watched Mike walk over to the tv stand and couldn't take his eyes off the chocolate boy.

Mike comes back handing the bottle to Kobe. He gets back on his knees without being told and shyly sucks on Kobe's thighs making him yank Mike's hair so he'd look up at him.

"Did I tell you to start?" Kobe asks. Mike whimpers and shakes his head.

Kobe just smirks and pulls his shorts down letting his length pop out of hiding. He wore no underwear just because he was at home so their was no reason too.

the brown skin sat obediently between Kobe's legs. Eyes wide as can be, he couldn't not stare. he has never witnessed a guy with a 10 inch before so seeing it up close he was internally freaking out.

"Go ahead little one. Don't be so shy now baby you was just kissing on my thighs." Kobe says teasing him.

Mike blushes but goes ahead and continues what he started. He takes his small hand and wraps his finger around Kobe's shaft pumping it slowly. Once he hears a few groans leaving the tops mouth he grows enough balls to go further. He kisses the tip and lick a wet long stripe from Kobe's balls to his tip on each side. He stops for a second and goes all the way down taking inch by inch down his throat.

Kobe groans as his tip hit the back of Mike's throat. He held Mike's head still and roughly face fucked the blasian. He watches as the boy gags viscously and coughs around his dick. He pulls the boy up to take a breath and force him back down.

"mmm so good baby." Kobe moans. He moves his head back letting him breath and stands up tall.

"Keep sucking and don't use hands." Kobe orders. Mike deepthroats slowly careful not to heave. He looks up at Kobe making eye contact as he bobs his head moaning around the olders dick.

Kobe flicked and twisted his own nipples keeping them hard and adding more stimulation. He felt himself near and pulled away.

Backing up, the lightskin sits back down jerking himself off slowly and avoiding his tip knowing that's his sensitive spot.

"Take everything off for me baby and turn around. I want you on all fours back arched ass up facing opposite of me." Mike nods his head and begins to undress himself, ready to be used by his best friends boyfriend.

----------

.

In the other room vallyk and Derek sat on the bed waiting impatiently for Kobe to call them back. They didn't want to be punished so they tried their best to not touch themselves but all they could think about was how it would feel when Kobe finally fucked them.

"Derek i-i need help." Vallyk begs rubbing his legs together wanting to creat some sort of friction. His actions turned Derek on to the max and all he wanted to do was make vallyk cum for him.

"Ok but be quiet." The door was wide open and Kobe could easily walk in and he really didn't want to get caught. Vallyk bites his lip and open his legs laying flat on his back.

Derek pulls the boys shorts and underwear down to his ankle. Holding intense eye contact Derek lifts vallyks legs bending them near his chest.

"Stay quiet ok we can't get caught." He says putting his two fingers in his own mouth.

Vallyk bites his lip and nods waiting for some relief. He watches as Derek pulls his saliva coated fingers out of his mouth and brings them down to his sensitive hole.

Vallyk whimpers once he feels the soft pad of Derek's finger pushing slightly at his hole. "Please hurry." He begs.

Derek tsk at him making him pout. Tapping against the outside wall of vallyks prostate earned a broken moan from him causing the boy to put his hand over his mouth.

Without no warning He pushes his finger in starting at a average pace keeping his friend at bay.

"Does it feel feel good?" He asks. Vallyk grinds down on Derek's finger wanting more.

"Yes yes m-more please." He moans quite loudly. Loving his friend pretty moans and needy actions Derek surprisingly adds two more fingers ramming in and out not stopping.

"W-wait too m-man-many." Arching off the bed, vallyk moans Derek's name loudly over and over again as the boy repeatedly hit his prostate dead on making sure he put as much pressure on it as possible.

"Don't s-stop please don't stop." Vallyk says. Voice thick with unshed tears. Almost passing out the boy let's out a sob as he felt Derek's warm and very wet mouth engulf his tip.

Harshly sucking Derek slowly down his fingers and curled them raking very slowly against the boys prostate. He pulls off the tip with a pop and gathered as much spit as possible from the back of his throat and lets the thick spit drop on vallyks dick. When it did he downed the whole five inch shaft with no problem, one his nose brushed against vallyks pubic hairs he shakes his head making vallyks length move around the back off his throat.

"Y-Your gonna make me cum." Vallyk wails pushing his hips up trying to go further down Derek's throat.

Derek moans around his friend shaft and flicks his tongue over the head of the tip causing the boy under him to cum.

"Oh f-fuck yes." Says the boy, shooting his load down Derek's throat.

"My turn." Derek says smiling.

—————-

"Yes daddy it feels so good, yes yes yes." Mike sobs as he rides up and down Kobe's dick allowing the light skin to ram upward meeting every thrust.

Kobe legs were spread wide open as he leans back in the chair one hand holding Mike's hip and the other resting on the desk next to him. The older had the dark skin positioned on his lap with his legs closed and bent forward making every move he made go straight to mikes prostate.

Taking both hands he holds the boys hips down and quickly thrust up making mike scream. The sudden force pushes him further to his brink.

"Your doing so good for me Mike." Kobe says grunting when the brace face clenches his hole tightly around him.

"Spread ya ass for me I wanna see your hole." He tells the boy. Obediently Mike does as told and reaches behind his spreading his ass open for Kobe.

"Good boy." He praises. He slows down becoming interested in the way Mike's hole was taking him so well. He watches as his dick disappears and reappears.

Speeding back up and still pounding the smaller one relentlessly, Kobe stands up causing Mike to stumble
forward.

Kobe smiles getting an idea and pulls out.

"Touch ya toes, legs straight if I see your knees bend I won't let you cum." He instructs.

Mike whines as he stands straight and turns to look his friend in the eyes. Just by looking at him it made him want to just submit to Kobe for good but he remembers this will only be a one time thing and he's dating Derek.

Mike huffs at the thought and turns back around bends over to touch his toes wanting to please the older while he can.

He feels a painful force come in contact with his ass making him whimper.

"Mm mm keep them knees straight for daddy ok don't bend them." Mike nods and reaches back to spread his ass cheeks without Kobe asking him to. He really wanted to feel Kobe again.

"Fuck your such an obedient bitch aren't you? All for your best friends boyfriend hmm." Again mike nods his head this time begging for it.

"Yes please I want to feel you I want more." Kobe smirks and slaps Mike's ass again testing his knees. He sees them bend slightly and slaps the boy ass again.

"Do.not.bend.your.knees." He says once more. Taking ahold of Mike's hips Kobe pushes back in and thrust at a generous pace and purposely missing Mike's spot.

"Faster please daddy." The boy begs. Not knowing what he had asked for he had gotten it. Pushing mike back down further Kobe pound into the poor boy who eyes were rolled back and drool was visibly starting to form in the corner of his mouth.

"Shh I thought I heard something." Still fucking into Mike kobe listens intently waiting for a sound.

And then he heard a loud moan and Derek's name being called out.

Kobe laughs and shakes his head knowing he'll give them both something to shout out.

"I need to cum." Mike whimpers.

Kobe licks his lips and bend down slightly pushing at the mike of Mike's knees making the boy fall forward on his hands.

Getting down on the floor Kobe pulls his friend back towards him and spreads his legs.

"Lay forward hands out in front of you." He says.

(Um...how do I describe this? So basically they're on the floor now and like yk how you sit on your legs? Like ok bitch this is stressful...ok so like yk when you on your knees am then you sit on your back legs? That's how Kobe is sitting and then Mike is doing the same thing he's just laying forward. Yk in like royal type movies they'll get on the floor and bow or whatever and say all hail the king or sum shut that's how mike is.)

I hope y'all understand that shit cs that's the best it'll get.

Ramming back in Kobe leans back slightly making sure his dick hit the spot. When it did mike clenched tightly around him again.

"Let me cum please...fuck I need to cum." Mike says fucking back onto Kobe.

"Please I-I'm sorry fo catching a attitude daddy. I'm so sorry please let me c-cum." Mike begs but still Kobe doesn't respond.

"I'll be a good boy for you daddy I promise let me cum for you. Let m-me make a mess for y-youuuu." Mike couldn't even finish off strong as his orgasm ran through his entire body starting from his legs up to his head making his vision blur and his head fuzzy.

"Did I tell you to cum?" Kobe asks slapping Mike's ass and still fucking him.

"N-no I'm sorry." He cries as the over sensitivity kicks in and every movement felt like he was on fire.

"So why'd you cum baby?" Kobe says pushing down the boy making him arch his back painfully. Pulling out Kobe stands up only to reposition himself. He bends down and hold his dick as he pushes into mike one last time.

Mike screams so loud he was sure Derek and Vallyk heard it.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear not one moan,scream,whimper,whine, whatever it is I don't want to hear it. You got that?" He says.

"Y-Yes." Kobe rolls his eyes and began pounding so hard that mike couldn't held but grip onto the carpet trying to find something to hold.

"Daddy I have to cum again." Mike says softly trying to hold back his moans as best as he can.

And with that Kobe pulls out.

"Go tell your friends to come in here." Kobe tells him and watches in amusement as Mike slowly gets up from the floor and limps out the bedroom door.

—————

Derek and vallyk has just finished fixing themselves up and straighten their clothes so it didn't look like they did anything just as Mike walked I meant limps to the door.

"Hey um are you ok we heard you screaming. We were gonna go check but we didn't want Kobe to get mad at us." Vallyk says.

Mike takes a second before trying to speak. When he did you could barely hear him, his voice was almost gone from being face fucked and all the screaming he made.

Kobe says he wants...mm mm....he says he wants you guys to go to him." He gets out.

They watch as He turns back around and limp back towards the room.

Both boys follow him and quietly laugh at how fucked up he looked.

When the got to the room Mike immediately went to the bed still naked and laid on top of the huge teddy bear that was there.

Kobe walks over to the bed and sits down kissing mike softly to just keep him calm. The poor boy legs were still shaking slightly.

"You did so good for me baby." Kobe says making Mike smile and kiss him again.

Kobe turns his attention to the two boys who stood innocently in the doorway. He motions for them to come over.

Nervously looking at one another they walk up to Kobe standing in front of him averting their gaze.

"Look at me when I'm talking babies. Now did y'all do anything with out my permission?" He asks already knowing since he had heard them.

Derek quickly shakes his head and Kobe looks at vallyk waiting for his answer.

"N-no we didn't." He says flushing red.

"Hmm ima ask y'all one more time. Did y'all do anything with out my permission?" And once again Derek shakes his head but vallyk whimpers as Kobe looked at him again this time it being more intense.

"Y-Yes we did." He says ratting both of them out.

Derek freezes because after all he was in fact Kobe's boyfriend so certain things were different with them than it was vs. they're friends.

"So you lied to me twice." Kobe states smiling and stands up towering over both boys.

"S-sorry." Derek whimpers as Kobe kept walking forward as he walked backwards. Like every other time Derek's back hits the wall with nowhere to go.

"Ima fuck you last and I'll make sure you won't ever lie to me again." He says softly and pulls Derek by his waist.

He leans in kissing him and loves as his small boyfriend melts in his arms as well.

Pulling away, Kobe laughs. "W-what's funny?" Derek asks unintentionally pouting.

"Y'all are so submissive. I could make every single one of you my bitches and y'all would love every second of it." Kobe says casually.

Derek whimpers again at being degraded and looks down but when he does he sees Kobe's dick just standing and immediately looks back up.

"Isn't That right? I could make you all my bitches." Deeek meekly nods his head as Kobe brushes his lips against Derek's sweet spot on his neck.

"Vallyk baby come here." Kobe calls. Vallyk blushes slightly and walks over to Kobe only to suddenly be choked by the taller who had somehow quickly turned his way.

"What did you guys do?" He asks. Vallyk moans and tells him exactly what happened.

"So you basically started it?" Kobe says.

"Take off your shorts and underwear then lay on your back. Legs open baby ok." He says.

"O-ok...um I'm a virgin." Vallyk says as if he forgot to mention it.

"Really? Damn" Derek says knowing he just fingers his best friend who isn't so innocent.

"No I was kidding." Vallyk says laughing and walking to the bed.

Kobe shakes head head and chuckles.

"Derek babe you can sit and watch."

And so he did.

____

"You ready?" Kobe asks vallyk who laid quietly on the bed with his legs up and open.

"Yes please." He says shyly hiding behind his small hands. All the boys mentally cooed at the youngest. Everything think vallyk does its unintentionally adorable even in the freakiest situations.

"So pretty baby." The older says as he watches himself slid in and out of vallyks hole.

"mm n-not to much." Vallyk moans as Kobe pushes all the in. He pushes Kobe's leg trying to get him to take some out but obviously the top didn't listen.

Instead he took both of vallyks legs and held them together. Leaning down placing the bottoms feet against his chest so vallyks knees touched his own chest Kobe stops and kisses him as he pulls out. Slamming back in and instantly hitting the boys spot causing him to whimper and arch off the bed.

"Daddy y-you do me so good." He moans. Kobe smiles and hears whimpers behind him. He turns vallyk on his side and fucks him like crazy so he could look at Derek more easily.

Watching Derek made his smile even bigger. The way his boyfriend sat with a pout on his face gripping both sides of the chair he sat on trying to restrain from touching himself was too sexy.

"You ok?" Kobe ask Derek as vallyk asked him to go harder. The needy one shakes his head no whimpering as he witnessed his boyfriend slap vallyks ass.

Kobe pulls out again and turns to a half sleep mike.

"Mike Baby come here." He says. He gets on the bed in front of vallyks mouth and without having to say anything he just looks at the curly head and the boy complies.

Mike crawls over to Kobe and lets himself be pulled over vallyk. Mike was now arched on top of vallyk who lay under him flat but ass perched up high enough.

He spreads vallyk ass and licks at the boys hole and giggling when it clenched around the very tip of his tongue. The whole room was filled with Kobe's groans, vallyks slurping sounds, Mike's moans as Kobe fingers and eats away at his hole as well, and then Derek's desperate whimpers and pleas.

After awhile Mike came again and had went back to his previous spot. Vallyk had just came back to back and was honestly more fucked out than Mike was the first time.

"Baby boy..." Kobe calls to Derek who shot up out of his chair in desperate need to be fucked silly.

In no time Derek was replacing vallyks spot who was now next to Mike.

As Derek sits in front of Kobe staring him down he whines loudly reaching out to touch him. As he does he watches his boyfriend carefully making sure he had permission to keep going. Seeing as he did he slowly moved to Kobe's length and pumps it. Taking his finger he swipes across his boyfriends too earning a small flinch from the sensitivity. To busy admiring the boys pre cum Derek didn't even noticed he was being flipped over onto his stomach and was slammed into.

Almost as if it were out of habit, the bottom puts his own hands behind his back letting Kobe hold them together.

No words had to be said for Kobe to know why Derek did it. He knew the small one like he knew the back of his hand. He knows how to make Derek cum without touching him or talking to him he could tear him apart little by little just by his eyes. Everyone knew Kobe practically owned him.

Kobe made sure the small one was in not position to move, he wanted him to feel every part of his dick.

"Fuck yes right t-there." Derek cries. His mouth was wide open with no moans coming out, he was too fucked out.

Derek has been fucked by Kobe in very intense ways but for some reason this time it was way more intense and it was eating Derek alive. Every part of his skin tingled every time Kobe hit his prostate.

"K-Kobe uh too m-much." He whines over stimulated by it all. Of course his boyfriend keeps going and this time pounding harder. Tears were streaming down his face and his legs shook severely.

After awhile the feeling was becoming over bearing it was just so much happening. Derek pulls off but Kobe snatches him back ramming in him a few times loving the boys high bitch cries. After a few thrust he pulls out giving the small one a break. You could see Derek visibly relax as he lay on his stomach.

Sitting up a bit on his arms Derek goes to turn but suddenly Kobe arches his back deeper than ever and rams into him again almost making the poor boy lose the arch as he tried to sit up.

"Daddy please!" He whimpers loudly trying to push against Kobe's stomach again.

This time the taller one gives in and slows down but makes sure he's still abusing his boyfriends prostate.

"Vallyk baby boy could you go and get Derek some water." Kobe says looking down at his boyfriend seeing the boy eyes rolled back whimpering quietly. Derek looked as if he'd pass out any moment.

"Ima get you some water ok baby." Kobe tells him pulling the boys ass down on his length slowly.

Derek nods and grips the sheets again as drool feel from the corner of his mouth.

He though he heard the bedroom open and asked for the water pulling away again. Getting frustrated Kobe pulls the boys arms begin and mercifully fucks him up.

"O-ok fuck." He screams cumming all over the sheets unannounced.

"Did you cum?" Derek meekly says yes as Mike came forward to put his head on the teddy bear.

Kobe let it slide knowing he didn't cum on purpose, cause Derek knows better to cum without permission.

Pulling out Kobe flips the boy around and kisses him all over his face.

"So good for me baby thank you." Kobe tells him earning a blush and tired giggles.

Vallyk comes back in the room with a water bottle and a cup of ice. Like a greedy child Derek whines as he reaches for the water snatching it out of vallyks hands making the curly head frown.

Kobe caught that and slaps Derek's thigh.

"Be nice he went to get water and ice for you don't make me fuck you up again." Kobe threatens. Derek held Kobe's eye contact before submitting once more and apologized to Vallyk.

He gets up and the two friends sit in the fluffy beanbag across the room.

"Mike you look so sexy sitting up here looking all cute and innocent." Kobe teases. Mike blushes and lays his head on the teddy bear chest and arched his back so Kobe could see the front view.

Licking his lips the taller one moves to the other side of the bed quickly and sits behind mike just rubbing his smooth ass.

"You going to good for me again?" Kobe asks slapping his tip again Mike's naked hole. Desperately Mike pushes back and shakes ass.

"Yes I'll be good daddy." He says. Vallyk and Derek has moved to the bed wanting to be closer to them. Vallyk was on his knees in front of the bed while Derek lay next to mike watching him get fucked.

Kobe though has a sudden idea, "actually I want all three of you side by side arched back legs spread. The boys did as told and lay perfectly next to one another. Vallyk in the middle and Mike and derek on each side.

Kobe grins as he steps back to take a look at the sight.

"Fuck yes."he mumbles before standing behind Vallyk. Pushing in Kobe eyes roll back as he thrust into his best friend. He looks down to see vallyk holding Mike and Derek's hands tightly and lightly chuckles.

Wordlessly he grips the boys hips and grind down slowly dragging his tip deep inside across the center of Vallyks prostate making the bottom groan in pleasure.

Leaning over to the dresser he grabs the bottle of lube and pours some on his fingers for both hands. As he slowly fucks vallyk he uses his fingers to finger both Mike and Derek.

"Yes yes fuck right there." Says Derek who was fucking himself so well with Kobes fingers inside him. The top looks over to Mike who wasn't moaning but instead had tears down his face gripping the sheets. Mike then moans loudly as his spot was found and Kobe was not going easy on neither of them.

Pulling his fingers out eventually he places his hands back on vallyk hips and pounds into him enough to put him on edge before pulling out. He shifts over to Derek and doesn't waste time.

He stood still and allowed Derek to fuck himself and have fun.

"Doing so good babe. You riding it so well for me ." Kobe says pulling him up against his chest and choking him causing the boys head to lay on his shoulders as he moans out how much he loves his boyfriend over and over again.

"You wanna cum baby?" Kobe asks. Derek eagerly nods his head not being able to speak. Kobe spits in his hand and quickly jerks the boy off at a not so normal pace.

Shaking harder than ever derek could barely utter the three words instead he went limp as he shot ropes and ropes of cum all over the sheets and Kobe's hand.

The light skin walks to Mike and leans down to whisper something in his ear only he could here.

"You like when I fuck you baby?" He ask to which Mike whimpers and nods his head yes.

"And you like that your best friend is allowing that don't you." He says playing with Mike's curls.

"I l-love it." Mike answers truthfully. Kobe hums to himself in deeps though before replying.

"You love it so much that you'd do just about anything to keep it up." He states. Mike begans breathing heavily as Kobe looks him dead in the eyes dominance radiating off of him.

"Yes I w-would...Daddy I have to c-cum." Mike cries letting his tears fall. Kobe laughs loudly embarrassing the boy further.

"I didn't even touch you baby." He says lowly and caresses Mike's ass cheek before sending it a slap directly in the middle sending vibrations to his hole.

"I'm s-sorry." He says closing his eyes breathing even harder feeling his orgasm approaching.

Kobe picks the boy up and lay on the bed placing Mike on top of him facing Derek and Vallyk. "Derek baby come sit in front of mike and Vallyk some sit beside daddy."

Mike whines as Kobe held the base of his dick chasing his orgasm away.

"Mike wrap your arms around derek and just relax ok...and I want you to tell derek everything you feel like saying it. Do you understand?"

Mike nods and Kobe pushes himself in. Starting off normally it was nothing major, just moans and slapping skin.

Kobe and Vallyk were so deep into their kiss that Mike completely relaxes thinking Kobe decided not to embarrass him. So thinking it was ok, Mike pulls up a bit off Kobe's length and tried to reposition himself but was pulled back down slamming into Kobe's dick.

"Fuck daddy no no oh my go- fuck yes." Mike moans frantically wrapping his arms tighter around Derek who occupied himself with jerking himself off.

"Go on and speak Mike." Kobe says ramming up into the poor ones hole. Mike squeal as Derek pushes his hips all the way down causing Kobe to go further.

"Oh fuck d-Derek..." mike moans softly into Derek's neck. The skinny twink waits patiently for mike to talk again.

"Y-your boyfriend feels so good inside m-me I love it so much I really do." He sobs Derek moans pulling mike into a kiss to into the moment to really care about what he said all he know is it was hot.

Pulling out Kobe sits up jerking himself off quickly, moaning loudly and his boy shaking as well. The three boys got on the floor and sat in front of him waiting for his cum.

"Please daddy cum for me I want to taste you." Vallyk says licking at his tip.

"I want it in my mouth daddy." Mike moans kissing up his thighs.

"I want you to breed me so I can feed it to Vallyk and Mike...so you can watch us be your little cumsluts...all for you dadddy." Derek says leaning back on his elbow as he fingered himself pretty hardcore.

Kobe stutters and groans pulling Derek up by his hair and bending him over the bed. As he tears the boys ass apart Derek cries as he's touching his stomach feeling Kobe's tip moving.

"Daddy I c-can feel you in my stomach." He whimpers. Kobe moans ducking the boy hard as Derek creams all over his dick.

"You ready slut?" Kobe asks. Derek nods his head and Kobe instantly stiffens as he shot his thick cum into Derek's hole.

Once he calms down he pulls out slowly not wanting his cum to escape just yet. Motioning the other two to come over to Derek, they sat under his legs as he squats before them.

"Ok baby push my cum out." The boys watch Derek's hole clench and unclench before pushing out a thick stream of Kobe's cum and letting it fall in their mouth. Turning around Derek gets on the floor joining the other two in their cum swapping kiss.

"Fuck...I'm tired as shit y'all three are something else." Kobe says walking off to the bathroom.

"I wonder what it would be like for Kobe to date all of us?" Derek wonders out loud.

"I don't know ask him." Vallyk laughs going back to his room as well.

Leaving Mike and Derek.

"Sorry about what I said earlier I know that's your boyfriend and I respect that." Mike says playing with his fingers.

"Chile I don't care I actually want him to date all of us it seems like it would be fun. Plus who wouldn't want him after getting dicked down." Both boys laugh hysterically before getting up and going to join Kobe in the shower knowing eventually vallyk would come back.

5809 words 😐.

Um so I apologize to um_no_mf_thx for constantly lying about updating 💀. I want trying too I just was busy and went through a few things but dw I'm back 😌.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 142 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
22.5K 841 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020
19.3K 1.9K 23
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ใƒŸ โ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โž