My dads best friend

By jobarnett24

Paisley jones is the oldest daughter of Memphis Jones. She fell for her dads best friend, Logan Matthews. Goi... More

Prologue
1. Stop asking questions
2. Art class
3. Logan
4. Of course
5. Anything, please anything
6. This stops now
7. Embaressment and jokes
8. It's ok
9. Nightmare
10. First kiss
11. I love you
12. I'm ready
13. Stay home
14. I'm taken
15. I've got you
16. Let me treat you
17. They are old enough
18. Nate
19. Aren't you too young?
20. Nate does
21. I will... stop!
22. It's not possible
23. What's going on
24. I fucked up
25. What do you want to do?
26. Today is the day
28. Houses
29. Wedding
30. After party
31. The gender is...
32. It's a...
33. Welcome home
34. Baby names
35. Baby shopping
36. It's happening
37. Xavier Lucas
38. Coming home
39. Three years later
40. How was the date?
41. Just tell him
42. Day out
43. I can't ruin his happiness
44. Meeting
45. Lunch gone wrong
46. Night out
47. Come home with me
48. You have no idea
49. Confessions
50. Lewis & Ivory
51. Sebastian & Kirsty
52. Autumn & Cole
53. I crashed in a spare room
54. Cramps
55. I'm done
56. It's over
57. Ice cream
58. You're replacing the bed
59. Red cheeks and hugs
60. Why are you here?
61. Weekend away
62. It'll be ok
63. Another one
64. You ready?
65. Mr and Mrs Matthews
66. I can't believe you
67. All good things must come to an end
Authors note!!!
Authors Note

27. Scan

7.2K 158 1
By jobarnett24

Paisley POV

"Alright, would you like to see?" Chris asked me. I nodded and he turned the screen. "That's your baby." He pointed to a shape on the screen.

"That is the head, and there is the beginning of the bum and legs." He added. I sniffled as I looked at my baby on the screen.

Now I understand what that lady meant by falling in love when you first see them. I bit my bottom lip trying not to break down, but in a good way this time.

"When the baby starts kicking it may feel like butterflies as some women have told me. That's normal so you don't have to worry. You're due date would most likely be the 29th of July but it all depends on the baby. You are roughly two months and a couple days. So I'd go with 8 weeks and three days. Then on Monday you can say you're nine weeks and go from there."

"Ok, thank you."

"Do you want some pictures?" Dr Abbott asked me.

"Please." My voice cracked as I spoke. He nodded, paused the screen then left the room. Beside me was wipes so I grabbed one and wiped the access gel off me then sat up. Even though it was paused, I couldn't help but keep my eyes on the screen. Right where he said the head was.

Soon enough, dr Abbott came back in and handed me an envelope. "There you go. I've set you up an appointment again when you are 24 weeks so you can hear the heartbeat and maybe find out the gender. Keep on with what you're doing, do not stress to much and no heavy lifting. I'll see you soon."

"Oh, fuck, my name is paisley." I told him.

He chuckled. "It was nice to meet you paisley. I'll see you soon." He smiled as well.

I got up and walked out of the room to the waiting room. When my dads saw me, they immediately pulled me into a hug. I sobbed, not because I was unhappy, but because I've finally made the decision I know in my heart is the right one. I'm keeping my baby.

"How are you feeling? They said it would take longer." Pa pulled away and looked at me.

"I didn't get it done." I told them. "A doctor saw me and gave me a scan. Dad I can't do it, I can't get rid of it now."

"Oh calabaza." My dad hugged me. "We'll do what we can to help you. We love you so, so much." They both kissed my head and walked out of the clinic.

We all got in the car and I sat down. "God I really want some chicken nuggets." I laughed through my tears.

"Want to stop off at McDonald's?" Pa chuckled as he pulled out of the car park.

"Fuck yes." I groaned happily.

"Let me see the pictures then." Dad turned to me. I handed him the envelope so he could open it and look. "Aww baby girl. I think they'll be a looker when they're born. I can believe that."

"Only time will tell. I'm just really hungry and tired." I giggled then yawned.

When we got to McDonald's, we all ordered and got food for the others as well. Soon enough, we pulled into the driveway and I just sat there for a second.

"You alright?" Pa asked me.

"Better than ever." I smiled, like a genuine smile. My dads carried all the bags and stuff while I only had the envelope with the scan pictures in.

"Hey." Lewis smiled sadly at me then got up. He went for a hug but I moved back and put a hand on my belly trying not to smile.

"Be careful. I don't want your fat arse to hurt your niece or nephew." I told him.

"You didn't get it done?" Lewis gasped. "How the fuck did I know you wouldn't do it?" He hugged me.

We both swayed a little as we both laughed a little. When we pulled away, we sat down and started eating. I moaned when I ate a chicken nugget.

"Fuuucckkkk." I moaned. "This is a foodgasm right there."

"A what?" Dad laughed at me.

"A food orgasm. Trust me, it's better than the actual thing." I told him. Both my dads shook their heads and rolled their eyes with a smile.

"Hey kids, I'm going to the-," Logan came down but stopped when he saw me. "I'm going to the shop. Anyone want anything?"

"Yes." I quickly said before I could stop myself. "Nope, Sorry." I blushed and put my head down.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Actually, can I get a strawberry and chocolate milkshake, marvellous creations chocolate, a bag of chupa chups and some crispy M&M's." I blushed even more.

"Alright. Anyone else?" Logan looked around. They all said no but I stopped him before he could leave.

"Let me get you some money. And you're taking it wether you like it or not." I told him sternly before running up to my room with the envelope.

I grabbed a five pound note and a scan picture. Under the money, I got the photo and went back downstairs. I handed the money over to Logan with my heart beating so fast.

"You didn't have-," he started but then saw the scan. He pulled it from the money to look at it more. His chest rose up and down fast as his eyes glossed over and a few tears fell.

"You didn't get it done?" Logan breathed out. I shook my head no being able to talk. He closed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair before coming over to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"This woman told me how it would feel when I first saw them and she wasn't wrong. I love it already." I told him.

After that me and Logan were silent. He just hugged me tightly yet softly. It felt good to be in his arms again but I knew it wouldn't last. We have to go back to being friends, for our baby and I'm ok with that. Something never work out so I have to put this behind me.

But now I can focus on my baby and moving on, looking into the future and leaving the last behind. No matter how much it hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 2.8K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
349K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
120K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
83.6K 1.2K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...