Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 50

933 37 5
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

I was currently with Kotaro, Akaashi, Kuroo and Kenma. The five us left Fukurodani to get some food since the guys just finished their practice.

They finished pretty late so the sun was setting. We were all walking together just keeping each other company.

"Where should we eat at?" Kuroo asks.

"How about Taco Bell?" Kotaro suggested.

"What? No, that place gives me bad gas." Kuroo said with a crunched up face.

"Ehh?? But it's worth the bad stomach!" Kotaro whines.

"No, Bokuto-san. The last time you had Taco Bell, you kept blowing up my phone to help you from your diarrhea." Akaashi says with a tired sigh.

"Okay fine! Burger king??" Kotaro suggested.

"Nah, Kenma doesn't like that place." Kuroo said, Kenma nodded his head in response as he was playing his video game.

"What why?!" My brother whines again.

"He saw a rat when he went to the bathroom, and now he refuses to enter every Burger King." Kuroo explains.

My brother groans and started thinking of places to go eat in.

"Let's just head over to Domino's, pizza sounds good." I said with my hands in my pockets.

"Hmm, yeah!" Kotaro says with a happy face.

"Yeah, no objections here." Kuroo says nodding his head in agreement.

"Me too." Akaashi says.

"Mm." Kenma hums out as he nodded his head.

"All right then, Domino's it is." I said with my usual smirk.

The 5 of us started walking to Domino's, I looked up and saw how pretty the orange and dark purple sky was.

I really wanted to start eating some pizza so I decided to head over one of the shortcuts I used to take.

"Hey, let's head over here, there's a shortcut." I informed as I pointed to a certain corner.

They didn't seem to mind and just followed my lead, we entered an alleyway and it wasn't like the scary narrow alleyways.

This one was kind of wide, which made it easy for us to walk side by side. The guys didn't seem scared to enter an alleyway since it wasn't really night and dark.

We turned to a corner and we all stopped, I clicked my tongue in annoyance when I saw some high school delinquents smoking and littering. 

The 5 of them were just screaming 'Dangerous', and the volleyball players knew it.

"(Y/n), we should slowly leave." I heard Kuroo whisper in my ear.

I turned to the guys and they all heard what Kuroo said, they all nodded their heads but I was reluctant.

As much as I want to badly eat pizza, I can't just cause annoying trouble by fighting the delinquents, so I agreed.

We all turned and slowly left the corner, but that soon changed when I felt the back my collar being pulled back.

"Wha—!" I let out as I felt my butt land on the ground, but what ticked me off was that I landed on a puddle which made my clothes wet.

The guys turned around and they all froze, I saw Kuroo and Kotaro having looks of anger as they stared in front.

Though, they weren't looking at me.

"Hooh~ Look what we have here. A pretty girl~" I heard a disgusting voice whisper to my ear as he turned my head to face him.

This guy was ugly as fuck and I was disgusted by his ugliness. 

"Let go of her!" Both Kuroo and Kotaro angrily yelled out as they quickly make their way towards me.

Though they were stopped when one of the lackeys pulled out a knife.

"Ah ah ah, if you don't want to get hurt, leave the girl and fuck off." He says with a smirk which pissed me off.

"Why you—!" Kuroo said angrily and was about to face him, but Kenma held him back.

"You guy seem to not understand the situation you're in, how about I show you guys what's happening." The guys who kept a hold of me said towards them.

I see one of his hands head over to my necktie and started to loosen it, I looked over to the guys and they stared horrified, helpless, and angry.

When I see the hand about to touch my buttons, my anger was at it's peak.

3rd POV

Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma, and Akaashi felt helpless, and angry for not being able to do anything. They just froze, not being able to the help the junior high student.

If the lackeys didn't have any knives, they would've jumped in and attacked them. They didn't care if they got stabbed, but they knew the delinquents would use the knife on (Y/n).

They watched the male a hold of (Y/n) start loosening her necktie, his hand reaching for her shirt's button next.

The 4 volleyball players didn't want to see any much more, but they couldn't look away.

"Son of a bitch. You got my clothes wet, attacked us, and now you're wasting my fucking time from getting my goddamn pizza." A cold female voice rang out which caught everyone's attention.

The volleyball players stared at (Y/n) and saw how angry she really was, they were a bit terrified from the angry aura she was emitting.

They noticed the tight grip her slender fingers had on the wrist of the guy that was about to assault her, she stood up from the ground with the wrist still in her hands.

"Ack!" The guy let out as his wrist was suddenly being twisted harshly by (Y/n).

"Do you know who the fuck I am?" (Y/n) coldly said with a burning anger in her eyes, the guy below her was starting to get stared by the bloodlust she was emitting.

"Don't get in the way of me getting my fucking food-!" The female angrily exclaimed as she brought her foot up and slammed the guy's head onto the concrete.

Everyone flinched from the female's action and were kind of now getting scared. She lets go of the wrist in her hold and the guy's arm fell down limply.

The guy who was about to undress her was now fully knocked out.

"You bitch—!" One guy exclaimed towards (Y/n) as he held up his pocket knife at her.

(Y/n) sighs and grabs her necktie, she fully untangled the tie and removed it around her neck, the piece of clothing fluttered onto the ground.

She proceeds to pass her bag over to Kotaro in which he gladly held onto.

"Hold that for me for a sec, I got to show them as to who the fuck they're dealing with." (Y/n) coolly says as she starts tying her hair up in a high ponytail.

"No wait-! That's dangerous!" Akaashi exclaims towards the (h/c) haired female.

(Y/n) turns around to face the volleyball players and she had a sweet reassuring smile on her face.

"Don't worry, just enjoy the show." She says with a thumbs up towards them.

The female faced her opponents and started cracking her knuckles, ready for a fight.

"Let's fucking dance." She says as she held her head high and looked down at the filthy bastards.

"You fucking bitch!!" A guy yelled out towards her, his arm in a stance that he was about to punch her.

(Y/n) got a hold of his fist and she turned so that his arm was now behind his back, the female then bent the arm where it's capable of bending and a loud crunching sound was heard.

The volleyball players flinched from the painful scene and cringed at the sight of his broken arm.

"AHHH!! MY FUCKING ARM!!" The guy screams out in pain as his arm was now broken.

"Be quiet, you're disturbing the neighbors." (Y/n) coldly says as she kicked the guy's back towards the concrete.

She lets go of the arm and harshly stomped on it repeatedly, painful cries could be heard from the male under her and he eventually passed out from the pain.

She turned around and two guys with knives were running over to her, she got off the guy and ran to them head on.

She grabbed one of the guy's wrist and twisted it painfully, which got him to let go of the knife.

"ACK—!" The guy let out as he looked at his twisted wrist.

The other guy who had a knife was getting closer to (Y/n), once he was at a reasonable distance from her.

She kicks her right leg upward which got the knife to be kicked out of his hand, (Y/n) then focused herself on the guy she was holding onto and kept her guard up with the guy near her.

She pulled the guy who's wrist was still in her hand closer to her and harshly kicked his shin.

"GUHK-!" The guy painfully let out.

Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto winced from the action (Y/n) did, on instinct they protectively covered their parts.

 The guy collapsed on his knees and his hands held his probably now broken dick. (Y/n) felt her back becoming tingly so she immediately ducked.

The other guy from before flew over her and was about to land on the ground, that was until (Y/n) got a hold of his ankle and slammed him to a nearby wall, which got him to be knocked out.

There was one last guy that (Y/n) forgot about and was able to grab ahold of her, the volleyball players were surprised to see him.

"(Y/n)-!" They all exclaimed.

Kuroo and Bokuto were about to attack the guy, until (Y/n) bent forward and body slammed the shit out of the guy.

"KUHK-!" The guy let out a strained and pained sound as he got harshly slammed onto the concrete.

"You got some nerve to touch me with those filthy fucking hands, you little piece of shit." (Y/n) angrily says as she stomped repeatedly onto his shin.

Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, and Akaashi, were now putting both of their hands onto their parts as they continued to watch (Y/n) stomp over the delinquents very damaged dick.

The guy let out very painful moans and the 4 guys could no longer watch and turned their heads away from the scene, they just hoped (Y/n) would stop quickly.

'Lord, help me to not make (Y/n) angry at me.' Kuroo thought as he comically cried.

'I'm never going to think about getting in her way of getting food.' Bokuto thought as his face was crunched up from the painful screams he heard.

'That's painful.' Akaashi thought, his face a bit crunched up.

'Glad to know (Y/n) is fond of me, playing minecraft with her was a good idea.' Kenma thought with relief as his eyes were wide open and a bit shook from (Y/n)'s dick crushing attack.

Though despite what they thought, they admitted that (Y/n) looked so very cool from fighting the delinquents.

The way her body moved swiftly, was like she was doing a dance. Her movements were both cool and beautiful.

They were amazed by how awesome the female was, she was very much capable from protecting herself, and that dick crushing attack she did proved it.

A couple minutes passed by and Kuroo had to stop (Y/n) from destroying the dick any longer, she got so into it, Kuroo had to step in.

"Oh sorry, I got too into it." (Y/n) said as she stepped back from the knocked out body.

The female grabbed her bag back from her brother and picked up her necktie from the ground, as she placed her tie into her bag, she felt something warm around her shoulders.

"Your clothes got wet, and it's getting dark, you'll be cold!" Bokuto said with his big smile as he placed his jersey jacket on (Y/n)'s shoulders.

"Thanks, Kotaro." The female replied with a smile.

(Y/n) didn't like how her wet clothes felt on her skin so she started to unzip her skirt, the guys were very much surprised that they turned away and covered their eyes.

"W-What are you doing?!" Kuroo said in a flustered tone as he covered his eyes with his hands.

He didn't want to see (Y/n) bare since he saw her as his younger sister and that was just weird.

"I'm removing the wet clothes off me, they feel disgusting on my skin." She explains.

The guys didn't know that she was wearing spandex shorts underneath and (Y/n) didn't say anything since she didn't notice them covering their vision.

She eventually unbuttoned her shirt and removed her blazer, she was wearing a tank top underneath so everything was fine.

She shoved her wet clothes into her bag and zipped up Bokuto's jacket around her body.

The female then looks up at the males and noticed they were looking away.

"Why are you guys looking away?? It's not like I'm in my underwear." (Y/n) said which made her raise a brow.

The guys looked over to (Y/n) and saw she was wearing spandex shorts and Bokuto's jacket which was half-zipped up.

'She was had shorts underneath...' The guys thought as they looked at the black shorts (Y/n) was wearing.

They eventually started heading over to Domino and both Bokuto and Kuroo held the (h/c) head female close to them protectively, not wanting another incident to happen.

(Y/n) didn't mind it since one was her actual older brother and the other was like an older brother to her.

In the end they got their pizza and enjoyed their time inside the restaraunt.

##################################

WAZZUP YA'LL

SORRY FOR UPDATING LATEEEE

I GOT WRITER'S BLOCK

ANYWAYSSSS WE MADE IT TO 50 CHAPTERSS!! 

WHOO!!

Hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter!!

Stay tuned for the next oneeee!!

Anyways!!

CIAO!!!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
267 12 12
⚠️!!THIS STORY HAS DETAILED SCENES ABOUT DEATH, ETC!!⚠️ Siblings are always supposed to fight once in a while, but this time it's different. From tw...
10.1K 181 17
Akira had a dark past one day she wakes up in a hospital and finds out she is adopted and has 14 siblings how will she react. will she finally talk...
57.3K 1.9K 50
Ema and Koemi have always been on their own, since their father was never home much. What will happen when they suddenly acquire thirteen new sibling...