Pros - Hawks x reader

By mal9900

(Completed) After running into Hawks while on your internship he offers to help train you. The two of you the... More

Character details
Prologue - The initial spark
Chapter 1 - Training with a Pro
Chapter 2 - "faster"
Chapter 3 - Enter Electra!
Chapter 4 - Hottest hero couple
Chapter 5 - True feelings
Chapter 6 - Confessions
Chapter 7 - Rules
Chapter 8 - The morning after
Chapter 9 - JP Bilboard charts
Chapter 10 - The Top 10
Chapter 11 - An uninvited guest
Chapter 12 - The wise old lady
Chapter 13 - Nomu spotted!
Chapter 14 - Those 3 words
Chapter 15 - Headlines
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Despair
Chapter 19 - Death, Dabi and the dangerious mission
Chapter 20 - Hot and bothered
Chapter 21 - Initiation
Chapter 22 - Following a lead
Chapter 23 - KFC
Chapter 24 - Quickie?
Chapter 25 - Toga or Electra?
Chapter 26 - Up the duff
Chapter 27 - Parental instincts
Chapter 28 - Welcome to the League
Chapter 29 - Trip with Dabi
Chapter 30 - Doctors visit
Chapter 31 - Truth bombs
Chapter 32 - Lingerie
Chapter 33 - Threesome?
Chapter 34 - Explanation
Chapter 35 - Torture ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 36 - The Truth
Chapter 37 - Our little secret
Chapter 38 - 12 Weeks
Chapter 39 - Spreading the news
Chapter 41 - The Proposal ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 42 - The real Hawks?
Chapter 43 - Hostage
Chapter 44 - Fever
Chapter 45 - A Boy
Chapter 46 - A Trip to UA
Chapter 47 - Cop a feel
Chapter 48 - The Hooker and her Pimps
Chapter 49 - Wings
Chapter 50 - Mother in Law
Chapter 51 - Die Hard Fans
Chapter 52 - Maternity leave
Chapter 53 - Kidnapping
Chapter 54 - The Unlikely Hero
Chapter 55 - Ready or not
Chapter 56 - I Hate Hospitals
Chapter 57 - A Team Up?
Chapter 58 - Together at last
Chapter 59 - Family Time
Chapter 60 - Wedding or Alarm Bells?
Chapter 61 - Date night?
Chapter 62 - Hawks the Romantic
Chapter 63 - The Thrill ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 64 - Hens night
Chapter 65 - False News
Chapter 66 - Ultimatum
Chapter 67 - A Night With Dabi
Chapter 68 - Anything but this...
Chapter 69 - A Promise Kept?
Chapter 70 - A Nice day for a Wedding!
Chapter 71 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 72 - Call me Daddy
Chapter 73 - Girl your being played...
Chapter 74 - Second Guessing ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 75 - Endeavors Plan
Chapter 76 - Friday 8pm UA
Chapter 77 - Argument
Chapter 78 - Choices
Chapter 79 - I'm Sorry...
Chapter 80 - The End โค๏ธ

Chapter 40 - Top 10 Conference

7.3K 282 267
By mal9900

A few days had passed and it was finally the day of the top 10 hero press conference. Needless to say I was not looking forward to this. Hawks was going straight after his shift with the league so I was on my own. My mum messaged me wishing me luck for the day and boy was I gonna need it.

My publicist had also message me saying she was going to meet me there. I promised I wouldn't be late this time.

I got ready had some breakfast and was super early when I left.

I didn't want any distractions so I decided to run along the building roofs to get there.

I was about 3 blocks away when I heard someone scream.

"Help me! Please someone!" The scream came from the next street over in the opposite direction I was heading.

Ehhh I should probably check it out just in case.

I head over looking down into the street alley and see a lady backed into a corner with 4 men surrounding her. Upon closer inspection I notice a man in a top hat and coat and recognise him from the other night with Dabi.

"Oh these assholes again." I said out loud to myself.

I look around and don't see any other hero's in the area. I mean there's always time for a quick rescue besides these guys were pushovers. I jump down from the top of the building landing in between the lady and the thugs.

"Oh shit I thought you said the hero's wouldn't be out here." One of the thugs said.

"Now what's with all the commotion over here." I said acing the landing.

"Oh thank god," the lady yelled behind me. "They we're trying to kidnap me please help me." Her voice was shaken.

I look over at the lady as she collapsed to her knees in fear.

Man these thugs really did a number on her. What quirks did these idiots have again?

Then suddenly a vine whipped past me to grab the lady behind me.

"I don't think so," I said grabbing the vine and pulling it forward so the man creating it came flying towards me with a grunt.

The lady behind me screams loudly attracting the attention of some police nearby.

I kick him to the ground and let off a flashy zap to his chest to knock him out. Hopefully if I make it look more dramatic they won't remember me from the other night.

That's right the other had smoke and a knife? Maybe he didn't show off his quirk.

I zap myself over to the one that did the smoke from the other night, fat lotta good it was gonna do him in the day light.

I flip him onto his back and quickly knock him out. Suddenly the thug with the knife appeared next to me, maybe his quirk was super speed.

The knife managed to slice my cheek , I grabbed his hand with the knife and twisted it out. I sent another flashy zap through him knocking him out.

Finally the top hat guy was the only one left. I never saw his quirk either he just ran.

He stood there in shock and took a few steps back.

"You have got to be kidding me." He said looking at his fallen men.

"Freeze!" The police yelled from behind him.

He easily surrendered and the police cuffed him and the other 3 that I had knocked out.

"Thank you so much," the lady behind me said still shaken up. "You ... you saved my life."

"Anytime, they won't be bothering you again." I said with a smile.

"Electra!" A police officer yelled running over to the lady. "We can look after everything from here, you should get going or you'll be late for the conference."

Oh shit that took too much time.

"Thanks!" I yelled jumping back to the tops of the buildings to get there faster.

I hear my phone and pull it out having a look at all of the messages from my publicist asking where the hell I was.

The place was packed when I arrived and I hurried around to the rear entry we were instructed to go. I sneak quietly in the back and open the dressing room door. As soon as I opened it I see the other top 10 hero's all in seats getting makeup and hair done. I smile when I see hawks talking to his publicist.

"There you are!" I hear my publicist scream. "Your late and OMG look at the state your in!" She looked me up and down noticing I had ran into trouble.

This is so embarrassing everyone can hear her.

"You should see the other guy." I laughed awkwardly at my lame joke.

My publicists name was Mary she was pretty over the top and was super excited I got into the top 10 this billboard charts and was also angry I didn't attend the event. She was also fairly mad when Hawks and I went public without telling her.

The hair and makeup staff quickly rush over and try to fix up my messed up hair and cut on my face. They quickly push me into a chair and start to clean me up.

Hawks walks over sitting on the chair next to me.

"Hey, you run into some trouble?" Hawks asked with a kind smile.

"Oh yeah, it was nothing just some thugs." I said slightly in pain as the hair stylist pulled on my hair.

Just then Mary cuts in, "That cut on her cheek can you make it less visible?" She asked the make up team giving my cheek a poke. She then turned to hawks and I pulling out a small stack of papers, "Okay so I've been talking with Hawks publicist and we agreed that any questions that come up about your relationship should be answered by Hawks." Mary said looking through the papers. They must have had a list of some of the questions that they were going to ask

"Oh yeah, I'm okay with that." I said, damn dodged a bullet there.

"So as long as you don't have any more surprises hidden around the corner that you haven't told me about this should be pretty smooth." She said giving me some side eye about the whole boyfriend thing.

I look over at Hawks and give him a smile. "Nope nothing I can think of."

Unless you count working for the league undercover, being blackmailed by Dabi who has a weird fascination with me oh and not to mention the fact that I'm pregnant. Ohh god Mary's gonna kill me when that comes out.

"Right your all on now!" I hear a voice from the end of the hall call out.

We get microphones put on and an earpiece to our publicists. We all walked out into a stage with a long table and seats with our names on them. I was in between Mirko and Crust. Hawks was at the other end with Endeavor and Edgeshot.

I sat nervously and prayed for easy questions.

The first few questions were for Endeavor, some about what he was going to be like as a new leader and some about what his vision was as the new symbol of peace. If he even wanted to go by that. Just then I hear my name and wake up from my trance.

"So Electra, your currently the youngest hero in the top 10 what advice can you give other young aspiring hero's?" The MC asked looking at me.

Oh this was an easy question.

"Yeah so it's important to have your own ideals to become your own hero. Idolising someone is great but becoming your own hero is what's going to help you stand out." I said with a smile. This was textbook stuff nothing that was going to get Mary angry.

"Perfect answer" I hear Mary say in the ear piece.

The event went on and I had a few more questions, finally the dreaded questions I was waiting for came.

"So Hawks and Electra, you two went public after the second nomu incident. What chose you to go public at that time?" He said looking between Hawks and I.

"Remember let Hawks answer" I hear Mary say in my ear.

You don't need to tell me twice lady.

I sat back slightly blushing waiting for Hawks response.

"Normally it's pretty risky for us hero's to go public with our relationships but I mean like look at her." Hawks said pointing over to me causing me to blush even more. "Man, I had to make it public before someone else tried to date her." He laughed at the end of his sentence.

Ohh kill me now. I thought sinking into my chair feeling my cheeks almost on fire at this point.

I hear Mary in my ear to Hawks publicist quietly. "That's not what he was supposed to say." She said.

I tried to cool myself down by taking a sip of the cup of water in front of me.

"So can we expect a little hero family anytime soon?" The MC asked with a joking tone.

I almost choked on my water. I pretended to clear my throat while also trying not to die inside.

Hawks laughed as he answered. "Whoa now we're just taking it a step at a time." The MC laughed along with Hawks.

The room was full with fans and reporters filling up the seats in front of us and even standing down the walkways. Thankfully it was time for us to make our exit. We all get up and slowly walk offstage. I was just in front of Hawks when I hear him call out my name.

"Electra!" Hawks said from behind me.

I suddenly hear a bunch of girls gasp and scream.

I turn around and see Hawks on one knee holding a little black box.

Ohhhh no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.6K 59
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man โ™ก โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ? โž ๐‡๐€๐–๐Š๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ญ (๐™›๐™š๏ฟฝ...
54.8K 1.8K 38
*Completed* ~ "You're late, bird." "Y-yeah, I got distracted." "With what?" "Hero stuff- you know, you gotta keep up appearances!" ~ Kenji Takahashi...
69K 1.6K 15
As a third year in UA you were expected to do great things, although no one truly appreciated you or your quirk the pro hero Hawks did. He might of a...
92K 2.5K 37
Being trapped in a toxic relationship for years can be draining. Especially when your significant other rips everything you love away from you. After...