Multiversity Of Arc [Vol.1]

By Dreadfuljoy

I finally decided to make it.Prepare for a lot of Pyrrha Clam jams. More

Remnant's Of hatred
A different Ending
Bizarre Shield Hero
Crown of Piety and Love.
Grimm Reality
Nerdcore Of Jaune
Beacon bulls Of Darkness
Knightshade with a side of Madness
Shadecaster with a Coco on The side
The Worst of The Best
HA HA HA HA!
Villainy Of An Arc
Arc of Sadness
Arc of Imagination
Announcement
Arc of Equality
Sad News.
Short Chapter(Still alive).
Another One
Collab Chapter
Arc Of Obsession
What if?
Arc of Tribute
My New Avatar.
Arc of Method
Arc of Sharpshooters
????
Arc of Selflessness
Arc of Closure

Arc of Shenanigans

9.3K 50 215
By Dreadfuljoy

(Ebon's Mask And Vasto Lorde Transformation Mask Are The Same As Ichigo's.)

Today's Chapter is Going to be Focused on Weirdness, What if's, And Ruthlessness Of Arc.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!

Let's begin!

Salem:this Blonde Knight Could be One Of My Greatest allies or my Worst Enemy I may need to take him Out.

Ebon:Oh you have SOME FUCKING GUTS SAYING THAT SALEM. Not only that But Threatning my Grandson too.

Everyone:GRANDSON!?!?!

Dread:Yes Ebon here is Not only a, Very Powerful being that is Capable Of Angering And Winning bets against multiverse Deities he is Also Jaune's Great Grandfather. And if you Try to Do something against My Precious Champion..........You Better Pray to Your God. But a little hint.......We won't listen.

Salem was Slightly terrified. Sure she was Immortal but it didn't mean She Couldn't Die or Not Feel Pain.

Ebon:Well It seems Like There Are some unwanted Guests.

Dread:Hey, Ebon Remember That One Thing I told you To Never Use?

Ebon:Wait... you mean I can Finally Use it!

Dread:Go For it.

Ebon:Sure, And Make Sure Salem Sees Why she Should be Afraid Around me.

Dread:Sure.*Ebon left to deal with the Pests And Dread Put it on the Screen.* watch it Closely.

Ebon:Time For to Do what I do Best. And It's Not Taxes.* Ebon Puts His Hand On His Face And Swipes It Down Revealing a Mask More Terrifying Than The Grimms And His Entire Body Changed He was Now a Vasto Lorde.*Let's Play.

Everyone were Terrified from Ebon's Sudden Change But Couldn't Help But wonder if that's Where Jaune Got His Ruthless Nature From. And It's was just showing off for Ebon...

Salem was Even more Pale than How she was Now. But what terrified her The Most was the Fact he Looked Towards Her with a look that says" Hurt my Grandson or even Think Of Doing something to Him, And Hell will be the Least of your Problems."

Ebon began Killing the Malevolent Entities That Are Trying to Breach the Barrier He Rips Them Apart And Kills Them All brutally without a shred of Mercy, generating earthquakes in an Unprecedented Scale. Until they Stopped and Ebon Returned To The Theater.

Ebon:Well That was Easy. So Salem still have those Kind of Bad Thoughts?

Salem:N-N-No, Sir.

Dread&Ebon:Good.

Dread:Time to Begin the Actual universe.

Jaune Arc, The Dragon Of Dojima.

(It's Yakuza with my own Twist.)

Jaune is Seen walking around in Vale With a Different HairCut(Think Sung Jinwoo's) And He was 6"5 and He is Dressed With a Suit That Has No Tie and It Reveals his six pack due To it's Tightness.

Blake:Meow~

Coco,Vernal,Yang And Raven:Come To Mama~

Ebon:Yep He really is My Grandson.

Dread:You do Know what kind of Universe is This, Right?

Ebon:What is This Universe?

Dread:*whispers to Ebon.* It's Yakuza but with some Differences The Aura is How the Heat Works, meaning Everyone Can Have it But Since Jaune Has four Styles The Color Of His Aura Changes.

Ebon:I See. So who is Majima?

Dread:See for yourself.

But Before Jaune Could Go To His Destination...

Jaune:*Dodges a Sword strike And Counters with An Elbow Strike To The Assailant's Face And Hand Springs To the main Street And Sees Adam With an Eye patch and a Tattoo under his Vest.

Blake:Adam!?

Adam:Why am I wearing an Eyepatch?

Dread:You Refused to Sell your Brother in Arms, So Your Boss Gouged it Out as it was Considered an Act Of Betrayal.

Sienna:I DID THAT!?

Dread:No it's a Different Kind of Boss, Look this Is a World where Jaune Is an Ex Yakuza. Adam here is His Superior by Rank in The Yakuza being a Captain and Having his Own Group.

Glynda:How Old Are they In here?

Dread:20-30's Of their lives, I think.

Yang:Puberty had Done Jaune Justice.

Ebon:Quite.

Jaune: Adam! Why do you want from Me?

Adam:Amazing, Looks like I was Right Even After Being In Prison for 10 Years you Haven't Lost Your Touch.

Jaune:Well Training does Help you Pass Time There. Now look I don't have Time For this. There's a Someone Waiting For me.(And She Will Blow a Fuse, If I'm late.)

Everyone:JAUNE WAS IN PRISON?!

Dread:Yes, For a Crime He Didn't Do. He took the Punishment for someone else hoping to Change his Fate.

Blake:Not Just That, Who is he Dating?

Dread&ebon:Nope.

Adam:Well, I don't Care about that. I just came to See how Good Are you, So By all means.... Let's Fight! Adam's Sword Vanishes And He Assumes a Stance(Yakuza 0 Thug Style.)

Jaune Does The Same But His Is More Of A Brawler. They Then Start to Throw Punches At Each other But Adam also Throws Some hits That Land At Jaune. But Jaune Kicks Him And An Aura Of Fire starts to Form Around Them.

Weiss:Is that Aura?

Dread:Yes but a Different Use Of It.

Blake:What Do you Mean?

Ebon:The More Heat they Generate, The Stronger And Faster the become. it also makes Them More Durable.

Jaune:Look Adam, as much as i would love to fight against you. I have a Date and If I don't get there, in time......Well this Fight is going To be The last of My worries.

Adam:Fine, I'll finish this Quick. I just want you to Understand you Can't Just BumbleFuck Around Vale And Remnant like they are Your's Anymore.... unless You take it back.

Jaune:So Your Trying To See If I've Gone Soft? *Jaune smirk Becomes A Nostalgic one.*
Let me Get Serious. *He Moved Towards Adam Faster Than Before And Delivered a Punch To His Guts sending Adam Tumbling But he Managed to Stop Himself.*

Adam:I was Right, The Dragon Is Still Alive But your Not At your Full Potential yet.....So I'll leave You Be For now. But Be Ready because I will Keep On Surprising You When you least Expect it. Adam Leaves.

Sun:That was Okay Of A Fight.

Dread:It's Decent.

Blake:But Something seemed Off....

Jaune then Left for his Date, And There He Saw Her. Glynda Goodwitch

Jaune:Hey Goodwitch.

Glynda:I told You already, you can Call me Glynda.

Jaune:Sorry.but it's Just Fun to annoy you sometimes.

Glynda:Hey, What happened to you? *she points at the Bruises and Scruff Marks on his Shirt.*

Jaune:Ran into an old Friend.

Dread:Glynda and Jaune are Dating here and Before you try to deny it. You like Him like The Other Girls.

Ebon:(Damn, Grandson. look at you Body Counting The MILF's As well.) I've Seen the Way you Look at him. And I approve, but if you hurt him in any way....And well you do know How they killed Witches in the Past, right?

Glynda Just Kept Quiet From fear.

Adam Was Removing His Hair tie showcasing his Long hair. And His? Voice changed from masculinity to Feminine one.

Adam?:Oh Jaune you are Really Dense. Seriously how is it you Never noticed I was a woman and That my name Is Anna.

Adam Or Anna Shown Off Her Real Figure, which could make a Woman Jealous. An Hourglass Figure With Lean But Muscular physique, Long Autumn Hair And A Smile That could Conquer Hearts.

Anna:But That is probably why I like you So much, Because at least you Can put up a Good fight, Dragon Of Dojima, Jaune Arc.....My Love. The Screen turns Black.

Dread:Okay now Let me Explain Adam in that Universe Never Existed But Rather Anna did Instead So She Created a Different Personality, Or rather "Adam" to become Stronger Than Anyone.

Adam:So Basically She is My Sister?

Ebon:You Can Call it That Way.

Dread:Which now Brings us To the Next Universe But This Time it's Grandson and Great Grandfather In a World where Female are The Dominant Species.

Ozpin:Sounds Interesting.

Dread:But I should Tell you That since this Is another universe You are going to see Your Female Counterparts From That universe.

Chromosome X meets Chromosome Chad.
(I apologize if it sucks.)
Jaune woke up in a Forest.

Still Coming to Grips Of What happened last Night....

Jaune:*Holds His Head* ow My Head What The Blyat Did I drink last night? Wait a minute what is This, no scratch that.....WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?

Mercury:I would've Done The Same Thing.

Adam:Yeah.

Sun:Same.

Neptune:Definitely.

Roman:Oh Yes.

Qrow:Y*Burps*ES.

Jaune:Okay I need to Calm Down. Okay first thing I need to do is To Get Out Of the Forest.

Ebon:Hello There.

Jaune:HOLY—-Wait a Minute..... GREAT GRANDPA!! What are you doing here?

Ebon:What I couldn't let my Grandson get stuck in this World alone. Especially When considering How Dangerous it is for males. Also Call me Ebon. I'm not that Old.

Mercury:Wait, What did he mean By Dangerous for Males?

Dread:You will see.

Jaune:Okay Ebon. So let's Go.*They Walk Around until they reached the Exit of the Forest. And Saw Vale.* Finally we are out of the Forest.

Ebon:That we are. Also Did you notice Something Strange?

Jaune:Well now That you Mention it, the amount of Pussy seems to Have Grown up a lot. And No I'm not talking about Cat Faunus.*Realizes What he said.* that's New.

Ebon:It Seems Like your Brain waves must have Scrambled.

Roman:Did...

Adam:He...

Sun:Just made...

Neptune:A Sex Joke?

Coco:Wow Lover Boy Has Guts.

Blake:What Did Ebon Mean by Jaune's Brain waves Being Scrambled?

Jaune:So you mean to tell me the Reason i Just Did a Sex Joke Because my Brain waves have been Scrambled, so much that My Inner Bad Boy Came Out?

Ebon:Yes.

Jaune:Oh Fantastic.... when I find the person who Brought us Here I'm gonna Shove Crocea Mors So Far up Their Ass they'll be able to see the Blades Tip everytime they Talk.

Ebon:Well Let's Just Go.*Ebon Bumps Into a Woman* I'm sorry, are you Okay?

Woman:Don't Touch Me you Disgusting males.

Jaune:THE FUCK Did you Call Ebon? you old Hag! I'll fucking Kill you!! *At Jaune's Palms Explosions Begin to Manifest.*

Nebula:That's!?.....

Weiss:Is Jaune Creating Explosions?

Dread:Yes the More Angry He gets The Stronger He will become. It's called Unyielding Rage.

Ozpin Spits Out His Coffee Seeing to who Jaune Called Old hag.

The woman Was the Headmistress Of Shade academy, Theadora. The Woman was Beautiful but her attitude was enough to Set Jaune Off.

Jaune:Apologize To Him!

Thea:Why should I? You men are Nothing but Sex Slaves.*Jaune Punches Her Face*

Jaune:Bitch Please, God Still hasn't found a Women Who Could tame me, and even if it did. It wouldn't be you.

Ebon:That's Rough, Buddy.

Mercury:OHHHHH!!!!!

Sun:The Savageness!!!

Neptune:Not even My Semblance Can Put Out this Fire.

Thea:How dare you!? I'll let you know I am one of Remnants Most Beautiful Women.and We are superior than men in every.way.

Jaune:That I won't deny. But I don't Care. *Punches Her again sending her into a Store knocking her Out.* Superior My Ass! That Bitch couldn't even Take a Hard one To the Face.

Wait a minute.....Women are superior than Man? Men are Nothing but Sex Slaves? Then that Means.......

Ebon:We are in a World where Women are the more Dominant Species.

Jaune:Oh Fuck all Kinds Of duck.the Screen Turns Black.

Blake:well that was Kind of Underwhelming. Is there another Universe?

Dread:Yes but I must warn you Here Jaune is working in a very Different Job.

Yang:What kind of Job?

Dread:I'll show you The Commercial.

Jaune's Odd Job.

*Transmission begins*

(This is a Parody Of this But my version.)

Jaune appears out of nowhere.

Jaune:Well Howdy Bitches, I'm Jaune "Lucky" Arc. And I hope Your Horny Because we are Having a Blowhole Sale! At. Lucky. Arc. Hand crafted SEX TOYS! And All purpose Store.

Yang:Jaune Makes Sex toys!?

Coco:What Kind?

Blake:(I do Need some For........Research.)

Jaune:Is your Wallet just as Empty as Your Holes? My Hand crafted sex toys are Good as Cheap! they Are Basically Free. But they are Not. I spend hours upon Hours at Night Crafting Premium Dildos, with Minimal smell or Flavors.

Ozpin:Why is Mister Arc working in that Job?

Dread:Because Jaune in that Universe is a Person who Wants Others To experience Pleasure Before Him. He just created those Toys For Stress Relief He Gave His First Ever Hand Crafted Sex toy as a Gift To Saphron. And Now Terra Calls Her mommy.

Said Women Blushed redder Than A Rose.

Emerald:is He Dating Someone?

Dread:Um..........It's Glynda and Sienna and Surprisingly Illa And Blake as well,who Do you think Test Some Of His Creations?

The Four Women Blushed And Were Embarrassed.

Jaune:Seriously, Some People would Throw Used up Dogs covered in Lube. But you see Not me, I now Have a Dog as Pet, her Name is Lala.

Anyway what ever you need I have it. I got Dildos, Fists, Pussy poppers, Ass Destroyers,Even Blowup Dolls But These I don't recommend, it's only for someone who is Love life are Really Scratching the Bottom of the Barrel., Fleshlights and Onahole For Practice On how to Hit the Sweet Spots.....I think. And I also have Stuff that Aren't even a Sex toys*Shows A Hammer* this is A Hammer but if you Want it in you Body be My Guest. 300 lien.

Everyone in the Theater(Except Dread, Ebon left Back to his Security room going to some of the Universes Balancing Them.):(We Need Those Things In our Lives.)

Dread:(Seriously? This is Why I'm glad I Love ironmouse, at this point I'm pretty much Immune to those kind of things.)

Jaune:Every Material That was Used to create those Toys is Boiled and Reconstructed for Safety. Who do you think I am? I'm not going to endanger my Costumers. Also I specifically made them to be Soothing and Feel like a Smoother Version Of The Real Thing. But if you ask me, The Real Thing Is Better. Also I have been Asked before: Do they Vibrate? And The Answer is Yes.

Yang:I need that in my life.

Weiss:Same.

Ruby:Never Thought you would Do that sort of thing, Weiss.

Weiss:Are you going to lecture me about that?

Ruby:Touché.

Blake:(I'll try it too.)

Jaune:If you Buy one Today, I'll even Drop you A Lubricant for the Dildo or Assorted Sex toy, and a Package Of Hand crafted Condoms they are More Durable Than Thick Thighs Saves Lives. And They will not Break, I made sure of that. You can thank me later.

Dread:Thick Thighs Saves Lives.

Mercury:PRAISE THE MOTHERFUCKING ARC!

All men:Hallelujah!

All women:Men........

Jaune:Okay now you might think what the Hell does he know about sex he is just some kid in a suit trying to tell others what to do! DISLIKE, TOXIC!! Well let me tell you something. My girlfriends yes in plural, Wanted an Arc I GAVE THEM THE SAGA! in other words.......Four For one and I'm back on top. But now look I'm not the kind of guy who Kisses and tell. So I won't tell you what I did. But however It turns out after many Arguments I decided to do Erotic Narrative To Help Others with their Stress relief. And my Girlfriends Helped as well, also Don't ask them out please, spare yourself the Heartbreak.

Blake:Erotic Narrative?!

Dread:Yes Despite How He looks Jaune has Some Deep And Soothing Voice Made for that Kind of Thing.

Yang:Can we hear it?

Dread:I guess...?

Jaune:I actually have a Sample from Said Subject and I really Hope I did Good. *the Sample Begins To play.* You are now trying to release All your Stress, Let my Voice Sooth And Help your Experience. Imagine the person you love Near you, He kisses you, showers you with affection, and They want to Claim you as their own. As they toss you on the Bed on the Cold sheets and start to pleasure you into submission then they Get close to your ear and Whisper to you"Be mine, Now And Forever. Mi amour". *Sample ended.*
So how was it?

Every girl that had a Crush on the Knight have started to get aroused and Feel Moisture in their lower regions some even had a Nosebleed because they did as he Instructed.

Yang:Oh~

Blake:My~

Weiss:Oum~

Ruby:So Hot~

Pyrrha:Jaune~

Ren:Wow, didn't know he had it in him.

Nora:Same.

Jaune:Well I should probably wrap it up. Now as you can see that My sex toys are Handmade but Fun And Even Though you are all broke You still can't come. And as For Cardick Wankchester Who is a Turd sucking Scum, I fucked your Mom and Your Dad is a Bum.The Screen turns Black.

Dread:You can Take a Break. I apologize if the universe were Horrible.

Ozpin:It's fine.

Blake:You are Trying your Best Dread, And It's appreciated.

Dread:*Tears are Rolling down* Thanks it means a lot.

And Cut!

Was the Chapter Good?

Yes

Or

No

I apologize for the Terrible Chapter.

Also Jaune Of Love isn't Getting Discontinued I'm still planning on writing it.

Bye.

Dreadfuljoy Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 115 21
...
31.1K 812 32
Just read the damn thing.. (I don't not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)
1.3K 29 20
I really don't have a description I don't own Rwby or spawn just the OC and some parts of the story
3.3K 105 28
I know what you're thinking, "Another RWBY story?" Yes yes, another RWBY story. I just love making them. And do not fret! I have all the way up to th...