NASRIN

By walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... More

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

CHAPTER 34

3.9K 528 65
By walida_md

Ahmad

I woke up quiet grumpy ,well I have been grumpy since my parents conspired to ruin my life by setting me up with her .but I don't know why this days I tend to act distant around her ,like I don't know why I keep I stealing glances at her .its weird tbh .

Well the truculent thought is bound to make me late ,if I sit and ponder any deeper .searching for my other phone ,tie and laptop bag ,I heard my phone vibrating on the soft sofa in my room.

Picking it up ,I realized it was ummah ,I wasn't ready to talk to her right now because I knew she was going to make me late and I knew what she wanted ,she had been pressing that I attend nasrins prom which I don't even know how she got to find out that I said she wasn't going.

Answering the call ,ummah puffed out an air ,probably thought I wasn't going to answer the call.well I don't blame her ,it's not that I hadn't gone awol on her before .

Ummah inna wuni"

My son how are you "

Ummah I'm fine and you ?"
How is everyone at home "I continued .

Alhamdulila"she replied .

Hope you've changed your mind about going to the prom with nasrin "

Ummah I'm not going and neither is she ,I told you already "I managed to say after several rehearsals not to sound rude .

"Yanxu Ahmad nache kayi Abu kache bazakayi bah "she started pulling that her respect me card again

"No ummah it's not like that ,kawwai I just don't want her to go there ,ummah she is married." I let out a fustrated sigh

"And so ?how is that even a problem ,this is something she's going to do once in her life ,so why do you want to stop her" she retorted calmly

"Ummah I won't allow her to go !" Trying to get her to understand which I knew she wouldn't cause I don't have a strong defense for my decision

Ahmad if you don't dress up and follow that girl,then I will never raise my phone to call you again ,har i called you and you have the stupid guts to say you won't allow her to go "

Lallai "she ended the call.

What!!!
This is unbelievable,they force me to get married to her and now they are controlling my marital affairs .

I picked my stuffs once again and left the house to the office .

.............................

I waited impatiently for nasrin to walk out of the front porch while I sat at the back sit of the car .

I managed to pull out everything in just a day with the help of Asma ,I don't know why after speaking to ummah ,I felt the need to just allow her go to the prom .

I adjusted comfortable picking my phone from my side still waiting for her.

After a while ,the door clicked open and I immediately looked up to see nasrin looking breathtakingly gorgeous,like a real life angel in  the dress me and asma got her, I felt good , l felt so proud of my choice cause I'm honestly speechless but because I am me and nobody else I quickly turned my head and pretended to act like I didn't care, I picked my phone and scrolled through her Instagram account carefully and managed not to like any of her posts, I checked her comments and saw how people complimented her and called her beautiful.

I got so carried away that I didn't know when we arrived until the car halted, i noticed how she shifted uncomfortably,she turned from the window to her hands ,it was as she was feeling to nervous to go out .I immediately got out and opened the door for her , nobody should act surprised I've always been a gentle man , my subconscious is probably wheezing out of laughter .

Ahmad😻❤️🥺

She managed to stand up ,she started walking and I remembered it was her prom and I noticed her slight struggle walking,

I looked at her before I reluctantly assisted her by holding her slim waist. Her smell was really captivating.We both made our way into the hall , I silently watched as she interacted with the young host asking her questions.

We finally made our way into the actual hall .

She stood by the entrance door for Almost two minutes,looking at her surrounding and smiling,I could feel her body shaking a little,it felt like my hand on her waist was really making an effect on her .

As we proceeded in ,all eyes where on us we stole the spotlight,exactly what I wanted.

Wanting to watch her innocently cry of my effects on her ,I leaned down and whispered in her ears making her body jerk a little in such she didn't expect me to say anything.

I saw a group of girls squealing which I guessed are her friends, she hugged each and every one of them and they kept on looking at me with a surprised look on their faces LOMAO ,I heard what they were saying but decided to ignore it cause girls are like that for some reason I don't understand.They were all seeing me for the first time and I felt the only good expression I could make was to return their smiling gestures thoo it was weird because I don't normally do that .

**************
I was replying aymans message  when the host made an announcement,welcoming REMA to the stage ,the young teenagers kept cheering as I couldn't blame them because it was their prom ,they had no reason not to .i looked at nasrin to see her sulked up .it was as if she wasn't enjoying the night .well I didn't really care ,I already tried my best .

After a while I decided to check my email totally ignoring my surrounding until I heard the guy singing close to us ,I looked up just in time to see nasrin being dragged to the stage looking confused .

I was surprised at first as I looked at her on the stage ,he was holding her hand ,singing to her .So many people were seen making videos of them and all she did was stand shyly as he kept singing.

He bent down suddenly and the whole crowd went arof with shouts and cheers from them.

Nasrin really looked like a hot cake tonight and she is sticking out with her little beauty it's easy to notice her , guyy ,it's not little,she's  really beautiful "my mind stated .

I silently watched how she spoke, wierdly I was staring at the painted lips how can she be looking sexy for no reason.

After everything,she came back to seat on her seat , her cheeks were flushed with her eyes lit like a candle ,she wasn't really bad after all.

Some papers were shared on tables and i ticked on nasrins name because she was the only one I knew I didn't bother voting for any guy.

She stood up and walked to her friends table , which wasn't far from ours .I picked my phone to check on my Instagram feeds, I didn't notice someone sit on nasrins seat .Until she started speaking , I looked up and saw who the person was ,I didn't know who she was ,so I went back to my phone .

"I'm arifah Muhammad Buhari , I'm sure you've heard about me , so what brings a handsome man like you here with that thing" she said with this manly voice .

I don't think she was talking to me so decided to ignore her without raising my head from my phone .

"It's rude to ignore someone when they are talki-"

I suddenly felt warm arms around my neck ,I looked up to see nasrin as her welcoming smell already introduced she was the one .I didn't know what  was happening ,all I could do was stare at her speechlessly .I don't think I remember what she was saying all I could notice was her mouth moving with pretence and the next thing she did kept me baffled ,her soft lips kissed my cheek ,I felt a tingling feeling where her lips made contact with my skin.

I continued staring at her as she stood up and asked the girl to get up rudely while holding a smirk on her face ,which I felt it was both for me and the girl .she sat down before she finally turned to look at me ,making me look away cause I didn't know what to think ,is she jealous cause if this is jealousy I like it, no she was only trying to send a message to the girl .she can never be jealous of someone she doesn't even go along with .

Tanisher would never ,she will just throw a tantrum.

The host made an announcement about the prom king and queen which brought back so many high school memories, he announced the winners and everyone cheered as nasrins friends pushed her up the stage ,I watched silently as she got up there ,a sash was put on her and a crown with a bouquet of flowers, then the king was crowned, I'm not dumb I knew what happens when you're given the prom queen and king , and the host voiced out my thoughts, I was waiting to see what will happen between them .

The soft music started as I noticed how nasrin stood without moving an inch ,she looked around looking for something but it was as if she couldn't find it so she turned and faced the guy in her front.

She set her legs at the center of floor and the guy immediately held her hand ,the music went intense and nasrin started swaying left and right with the guy holding her hand,they kept dancing and she immediately placed her hands around his neck with his help .

Well a bitch !,never sieze to be a bitch even if she tries to look like an angel .

I don't know why for some reason I became really angry as I watched them dance ,it felt as if she was in cloud 9,allowing a stupid teenager rub her body like that .she didn't atleast care about what people were going to say knowing she was married.

She never seize to amaze me .

I walked out of the hall ,still feeling so many teenage girls eyes on me .I entered the car wanting to go already ,but a part of me felt I should wait for her.

I know it's not jealousy ,how I feel right now  Isnt the same way I feel whenever I see tanisher with another man .i was only feeling voracious and avid for the fact that she was married to me ,only I have the right to do stuffs to her even though I never welcomed our marriage .

Whatever you said now has no difference with jealousy (my subconscious).

But why wasn't it feeling like the way I feel with tanisher .

Nasrin is your wife ,you're feeling jealous about her because you're trying to be vigilant in protecting and guarding her affairs outside.(my subconscious).

No it can never be jealousy!!i thought making me to flinch more with anger .

The door opened and I knew it was nasrin without looking at her ,I could feel her stare on me but I immediately roared the engine and started driving.

I could sense her fears as I kept adding the pace of the car ,I kept on increasing it making it look like I was in a middle of a car race .i just wanted her to leave my side ,as I got more and more irritated by her presence .

"Ahmad please can you take it easy ,you are going to kill both of us " she whispered frantically

I pretended as if i didn't hear her and pressed the on accelerator and increased the pace .

Ahmad !!"She shouted ,she was clearly frightened. slowed the pace a little.

"Look I don't know what is making you drive  like this but if you're going to keep driving like a maniac,then I suggest you just drop me here "She said while I notice her clinch her purse .

I wanted to ignore her and keep acting like she wasn't talking to me because she only annoyed me the more but my rage betrayed me .

" lmao bitch ,you call me a maniac,when all you do is loiter yourself around useless boys without thinking about the outcome"

"Ahmad I'm not a bitch and you should watch your words ."She said with guts as she spoke .

I wanted to reply her but just cursed out instead ,I wasn't ready to argue trash with her because she wasn't really worth it .i reduced the pace till we got home .

She left the car immediately I parked it ,I watched her as she walked tirelessly my anger a little bit subtle .I picked my phone to see so many missed calls from tanisher .

I became really worried as I dialed her number while entering the house .

Babe!"she said almost whispering.

Yeah ,how are you doing .sorry I missed your calls "I said my anger vanishing regardlessly .

I'm not ,you were meant to come over tonight,what happened.i kept on calling and waiting."

Shiit cupcake I'm really sorry ,things got in the way "

What things better than me Daddah ,you haven't called me since a day before .

Babe I promise amaa make it up to you ,okay ?

I don't want ,it's calm "she said before ending the call .

I dropped a huge sigh ,really frustrated as I climbed the staircase.

The whole lights turned off as I climbed the last case welcoming a blutter darkness making me to stop quaterway to my room ,I picked my phone to on the torchlight before hearing a huge shout from nasrins room .

I managed to find my way ,opening her door alarmed ,I shinned the flashlight around her room but she wasn't to be seen ,only a pair of a nightwear was spread on her bed with her phone slightly at the edge of the bed .

I wanted to call her name for her whereabouts but i noticed the toilet door slightly opened ,I walked hurriedly to the toilet silently hearing nasrin cries .as I entered ,I saw her rooted at a Corner clenching her legs tightly as she sobbed .

I looked at her figure on the floor ,she was wrapped in a towel ,her right hand clutching her left leg tightly.

I bent down to her aid as she feared ,she knew I was the one but I could notice her having something for the darkness .

I looked at her closely as she shaked in tears ,I was about to say something when nasrins cold body engulfed me in a tight hug.

It took me off balance as i didn't see it coming,she hugged me tight sobbing without control as I still notice her hand on her leg ,she winced painfully.

It took the only humanity in me as i wrapped my arms around her fragile body .I noticed how her shivers became a little bit subtle as I hugged her tighter .

The way I felt while hugging her was very much different from tanishers,hers was calm and I felt something like belonging,it was as if I needed to be here .I tried to turn her a bit because the position we were in might give her body aches but she shouted as I did ,jerking in pain ,holding her leg tightly .

I noticed that her leg was in pain as tears rolled from her eyes as she looked at it ,I bent more closely to her leg ,collecting it from her hold earning a loud shout from her .

Ka..bar.i,akwai z.afii" she said slowly in between tears as I finally collected the leg from her hold .

I acted deaf ears to her pleading as I stretched her toe ,she shouted in a calm way ,crying exuberantly .

I massaged the leg a bit gaining more soft shouts and cries from her .

She has a sprain on the leg ,if i don't massage it well and apply an ointment,the leg might get sore .

I stood up to my room for the ointment ,I looked at her innocent looking face as she wondered were I was going to .

No don't leave me in this darkness please "she said Softly with fear written on her voice .

I looked at her then my phone ,thinking if I should leave the flashlight for her ,then manage to get to my room .

But I could sense the phobia she has for darkness ,and it wasn't really advisable to leave her here alone even with the flashlight.

I bent down to her wrapped towel body ,ignoring her tighs that were open .I carried her bridal ,managing to hold my phone slightly with my other hand as I walked with her out of the toilet.

I looked at her face and saw how surprised she looked at me ,her brows were full and shaped in a way it fit her face .her hazel eyes were looking intensely at my eyes as I looked back at them ,I looked away after a while to her nose ,she had a small long nose which was really cute ,it fits her pulpy cheeks that had two dimples which gave her face that baby face .her lips were cherry pink and pouty ,the way she shifted them knowing I was intensely looking at her while she was still on my arms made me realize I was already at her bed .

For the first time I noticed how beautiful she was ,she was a true definition of a goddess as every features of her fits her perfectly,I don't know howcomes that came out but it's really true .thoo she is the only person in my life right now I have come to hate .

She winced in pain as I dropped her gently on the bed ,her towel slightly loosed ,she adjusted it immediately and I left immediately to get the ointment leaving my flashlight with her .

As I walked to my room ,the lights came on,I don't know what happened to it thoo I wanted to check it out when I was done with her but thank god it's back .i wouldn't have to stress myself after carrying a workload.mahnn she is really heavy!.

I returned to her room ,clearly seeing her face as the light added more to her beauty .

Shiit Ahmad catch yourself already.(my subconscious).

I sat down close to her legs wanting to apply the ointment on it .i noticed how tense she became as she glued her leg to the bed .

Can you please allow me,it's going to get sore if I don't apply this "I managed to say for the first time .

Uhm can I wear my nightwear before you do so "she replied looking nervous .

I wanted to object since I had no business with her nightwear ,I just wanted to be done and leave the room since I was already loosing my senses .

I nooded and turned my head around ,completely not facing her .

Lol I get ,she wanted to wear the nightwear because,she wasn't wearing anything under her towel and It not like I was going to spread her legs before applying on her leg ,she behaves like a little baby wlh "I chucked without her hearing.

I'm done "

I turned around facing her once more ,she looked really cute in a pink cartoon nightwear ,I looked away not wanting to do anything rash ,facing her leg .

I applied the ointment gaining less cries from her ,I pressed the leg carefully before closing the ointment .i could feel her intense stares on me while I did everything.

I looked up at her face once again before I stood up ,my eyes cought hers before she looked away .

I dropped my signature smirk before I turned to leave .

Thank you !"I heard her say out of the blue .

I kept walking pretending like I didn't hear her ,I opened the door to leave the room ,when I turned .

You are welcome scary cat!.............

Hello beautiful people,how are you all doing?,I decided to give a morning update again 🥳😂well I think my brain only functions well in the morning.dont blame me .I hope you enjoy the chapter because I can feel sparkles everywhere 😻🤯.

Well you guys haven't been commenting on the previous chapters and it got me thinking maybe nasrin is becoming boring 🙂.i need your comments please ,they keep me moving tbh ☺️🥰.i love you all ❤️.

Walida md🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 84 16
Amaya Is A 20 Years Old Happy To Go Lucky Girl. On Her 21st Birthday She Finds Out The Biggest Truth Of Her Life Which Turns Her World Upside Down. H...
75.6K 10.1K 53
Nawal has her life all perfectly planned out. Which involve living her ordinary life peacefully with her parents and sister. Designing clothe which s...
78.5K 7.9K 25
She was so naïve to fall for him the billionaire son of Malik Empire just so he can completely ruin and destroy her to the point of no return. People...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...