Sold to Jeon Jungkook

By jikooklover876

Park Jimin is sold to billionaire Jeon Jungkook as a slave. Turns out he is a little. They get looks and star... More

1
2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Namjin warning)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (taegi)
Chapter 16 (sope)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (not a story)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Happy birthday Jungkook
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sadness read pls
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapters 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
help!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (ending)

Chapter 59

1.1K 39 4
By jikooklover876

5 years later
Jimin POV
"Jiminie come on! We need to get school supplies for Cho-Hee!" "I cwoming daddwy! Jiminie nweed to gwet her weady." Cho-hee is going to kindergarten tommorow yes we are buying stuff the day before school starts and we need to buy her stuff. "Are ou weady honey?" She nodded while I brushed her hair.

She looks so cute! She knows how to talk now and her voice is so cute. "Mommy is Cho-Hee going to school?" "Es babwy ou gowing to schwool." She giggled and I was done with her hair. "Okway babwy wets go." She jumped up and ran downstairs. "Baby be cwareful." She walked slowly. I haven't been in little space as much as I used to but I do go in. I decided to get out of little space while we shopped so I can help out. When I do get out of little space I don't call him daddy but I do call him cute stuff like babe or honey stuff like that. "I'm coming!" Her bag that she takes everywhere with her because we bought it for her birthday was already downstairs. She always puts her jacket and snacks in there along with her juice boxes. I went downstairs and saw them waiting for me. We all got in the car and started driving to the store. "Are you excited honey to go school supply shopping?" "Yes mommy!" I smiled and saw we arrived at the store. Jungkook already got her out. Once we entered the store there was tons of kids with their parents and I saw they had shopping carts with school supplies inside. "Baby you ready?" She nodded and looked at all the school supplies. "Mommy this looks so pretty!"
2 hours later
We finished shopping and she got such cute things! We put them in the bags and paid for them. "Are you excited to start school?" She nodded and happily skipped to the car. "Thank you mommy and daddy!" "You're welcome." We both said. When we arrived home and got her supplies to label them.

Her supplies are amazing! She has such good taste! She got it from me. Her backpack and lunch box are also cute! She also got colored ink mechanical pencils which look awesome! The list said mechanical pencils but never which kind so these will do.

I could see excitement in her eyes. "Sweetie you hungry?" She nodded and went to the kitchen. "Alright what do you want to eat?" "Hmm can I please have apple slices mommy?" "Sure thing honey." I sliced up the apples and added a scoop of peanut butter which is her favorite. "Thank you mommy!" I smiled and ruffled her hair. Now where is my other baby? He is probably in the library like always. Of course he is in there. Quickly I jumped on his back. "Ah! Baby you scared me." "Hehehe. I finished labeling Cho-Hees supplies." "They're cute right?" "Yes they are." "She has good taste right?" "She gets it from me~" "when did my baby become sassy?" "I was always sassy." He laughed and sat me in his lap. "Hehe." I cuddled into his chest and he rocked me in his lap. "Is my baby little?" I shook my head as he continued to rock in the chair. "Baby?" I hummed in response. "Where's our daughter?" "Kitchen." All of a sudden I got flipped over. I whined since I was comfortable and now I had my back flat on his chest so now I was confused. Soon I got carried in that position to the kitchen. "You are my princess and I shall carry you like one." Giggles left my mouth as we stepped into the kitchen. "Hi mommy! Hi daddy!" We waved back at her and I got placed on the chair. "Mommy can you play with me outside in the park?" "Sure honey let's go." She giggled and went to put on her shoes. "Babe we're going to the park!" "I'm coming!" He came downstairs and opened the door for us. "Let's go honey!" She put her hands up as a signal for me to carry her. "Ok honey." She laughs when she gets her way just like Jungkook. I walked down the hill to the park where kids were playing. "Alright baby go play." She kissed my cheek and ran to go play. Jungkook wasn't behind me. Where is he? When I turned around he was right in front of me. "Ahh!" I screamed and fell back. "Hehehe." "You scared me!" I hit his sholder and he winced. "Your tiny fingers hurt but they're chubby so it's cute." "You know I can be very scary." "Yeah right." "Well remember when I was pregnant and I gave you the dead eyes. You gave me the ice cream." "T-that was different. I didn't want to upset you." "Yeah right." He helped me up and we went to see Cho-Hee. She was playing on the slide and giggling. "Hi honey." She ran to me and gave me a hug. "Hi mommy! Did you see me going down the slide?" "Yeah me and daddy saw you." I placed her down and she went back to playing. She started going to bed early since school was starting tomorrow. "Babe?" Where is he now!? I swear if he's behind me I am going to make him sleep on the couch. Of course I turned around and he was behind me. "You are sleeping on the couch tonight!" "Nooooo! You can't sleep without me and I can't sleep without you!" "Well that sucks for you." "Guess you won't sleep tonight~." "I have plushies for a reason." I know he hates when I hug my plushies or a pillow. "You wouldn't." "Watch me." I walked away very sassy. Smirking I walked to my daughter. She walked towards me very slowly with sleepy eyes. "You tired honey?" She nodded and hugged my neck. I picked her up and went to see Jungkook. "Babe she's tired." "Ok let's go home." We walked up the hill and opened the door to the house. "Honey we need to give you a bath." "Ok mommy."
15 minutes later
Cho-Hee was done washing up and looked cute in her towel.

Her cheeks have blush which she always has. We replaced her crib with a bed. She still has the dresser and closet but we replaced the clothes with her size.

Her bed is so nice I'm jealous. I climbed up the little latter and placed her down in the bed. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Good night sweetie." I kissed her head. "Night night mommy." She closed her eyes and cuddled into the blankets. I walked in the room and saw Jungkook coming out if the bathroom with wet hair. "I was serious about you sleeping on the couch." "Noooo I don't wanna sleep there by myself! Please!" I thought about it for a minute. "Fine you can sleep here tonight." He clapped and ran to me giving me a hug making me fall on the bed. "Ok can I go shower now?" He got off and I went to the closet to choose pajamas. Jungkook was already in bed with his phone. Quickly I hurried into the shower and turned on the water. It was only 8PM but to me that was late since we gotta wake up early tomorrow. I finished and dried my body to quickly change into my comfy clothes. The mirror was foggy so I had to wipe it with my hand so I could wash my face. After washing my face I turned off the lights in the restroom and walked to the bed. Jungkook was already asleep so I got in very slowly. He moved and I stopped all movements. Wait why am I stopping? This is also my house! So why does it matter if I wake him up? I got in bed normaly and saw he opened his eyes. "Baby why you wake me up?' "I did not wake you up. You woke up yourself." He crawled over to me and cuddled on me. "Our daughter is growing up." "I know she's going to school tomorrow." "I'm gonna miss her." "She's barely going to kindergarten. Quit being dramatic." He pouted and just kept hugging me. My eyes felt tired and soon I fell asleep.

Omg guys so today I logged out of my account because some images weren't showing up and I pressed the Facebook button and it showed me that I had nothing and no book written or anything. I swear I had a mini panic attack! Then I went back and clicked on the Google button instead and it showed me everything so that's all good. I almost cried and felt so scared

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
5K 733 25
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...
369K 10.9K 52
Jimin lives with his mom he doesn't have any friends he finds it better to stick to himself, until his parents lose money in their company so they ma...
72.2K 2.1K 20
He says with the biggest smile on his face."I-I'm a Little" All the other members look at each other,then back at Jimin,not in hatred,not in joy,not...