Forever Yours

By simplyhamilton

Sequel to I'm Yours Alex and John have just gotten married and are braving the real world. With the Squad by... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Phillip's Story
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note🖤

Chapter 53

327 10 16
By simplyhamilton

John's POV

"ANGIE! Come get your child before he ends up eating shit he's not supposed to!" I heard Phillip scream from the kitchen. "HE'S GONNA EAT THE CEREAL ON THE FLOOR."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Lex was indulged in a book on the couch opposite of me. Weekends....they're never quiet in this household. But after 19 years, you learn how to drown it out.

"Bitch, I'm coming." Angelica entered the kitchen, Marie on her hip. She sat the baby down in her highchair and grabbed Easton. "All you had to do was pick him up, Pip."

After Marie was born, let's just say Angelica became less soft. Honestly it was the arc we've all been waiting for. Angie is now 18 and Pip is 19.

Pip just finished his freshman year at college and is living at home till the next scholastic year starts. Angie is about to graduation as valedictorian of her class. Alex and I are extremely proud of her. She is finishing top of her class with not one, but TWO kids.

"Angie your two year is a monster." I glanced into the kitchen to see what the fuss was about. Phillip had oatmeal flung onto his face and Angelica was giggling.

"Easton be nice to your uncle." She continued feeding Marie. Sweet little Marie was now 10 months old and was spoiled. Probably because she's the only female besides Angelica in the family.

"Lexie look in the kitchen." He peered up from his book and looked.

"Those kids." He laughed. He closed his book, removed his glasses, and got up. Within 5 seconds, he was curled up next to me on the couch. "Hey." He looked up me.

I smiled. "Hey." We've come so far in our relationship that words weren't needed sometimes. I knew what he was saying and he knew what I was saying just by looking at each other. I would do anything for this man. My 45 year old body is in enough shape that I could beat someone up for it.

Our moment was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Angie can you grab that?" Alex shouted.

"Yeah!" We heard her respond. She walked through the living room to the front door. "Awww." Was all we heard. It was obviously Nathaniel. To confirm that statement, just a few seconds later, Nathaniel and Angie both entered the living room. Angelica now had a bouquet of white roses in her arm.

"Hey Uncle Alex. Hey Uncle John." Nathaniel smiled and waved. Lex and I smiled and said our hellos back.

"Nathaniel got me a pre-graduation gift." Angie was under her boyfriend's arms, holding the flowers close to her. She turned to look at him. "Marie and Easton are in the kitchen. As Pip says, Easton's being a monster today sooooo be prepared."

The couple walked off and it was just Alex and I again. Easton and Marie still lived here with Angie and us. However, soon they won't. Nathaniel's been living in their house for a year now. It's fully furnished and Angelica sometimes stays over there with him. There's been a few weeks where she's even sent the kids to stay there. I don't blame her. She deserves a break sometimes. Being a young mom is hard.

"John, I asked if you wanted to go to the store with me today?" Lex snapped me out of my train of thought.

"Yeah let me go get dressed. I assume we're getting stuff for the party." Lex nodded. Angelica's graduation was in 5 days and we planned on throwing a party after the event.

In the Hamilton-Laurens household, we take graduations very seriously. Hell, my dad was even coming up from South Carolina, just as he did for Phillip's graduation.

Alex and I are very proud of our kiss. We've had a rough couple of years but I wouldn't trade it for the world. There's nothing I love more than my husband and my 2 beautiful kids.

"I love you so much, Alexander." I kissed his forehead. "Thank you for marrying me all those years ago."

"John ,are you kidding? I'm so lucky to have you." He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and held me. I studied the rise and fall of his chest and he breathed. "My life is perfect cause of you."

"Mine too, baby. Mine too. 5 more minutes of this and then we need to go to the store." I hummed as I ran my fingers through his hair.

~Baby time skip~

"Angelica, sweetheart." I lightly shook her shoulders. She stirred in her bed and groaned. "It's graduation day."

"But I'm tiredddddddd." She whined, pulling her blanket up to her chin and curling into it.

"Don't make me carry you out of bed." I threatened. I may be old but I can still pick you up." She sat up quickly.

"Alright alright I'm up, I'm up. Now shoo so I can get dressed." She pushed me out of her. I closed it behind me and laughed. That girl I thought to myself and smiled.

Angelica's POV

This is it. The final stretch. It's been a long four years but I wouldn't do anything different. My dress hung up on my closet door. I stared at it before pulling it off the hanger and changing into it. I then decided to style my hair so it was still down but out of my face. Next, came some makeup. Now normally I go for a more light, natural look but I can make an expectation for today.

Nathaniel took the kids home with him last night so I didn't have to worry about anyone else. I'm very lucky to have him and my parents and my family to help me out.

After I finished getting dressed, I pulled my gown on over my dress and wrapped my honors cords and valedictorian sash overtop the silky gown. "Damn." I breathed out, looking myself in the mirror. I was actually doing this. Graduating. I tucked my hat under my arm, grabbed my phone and purse, turned off my lights, and left my room.

"Here she comes." I could hear Father say from the bottom of the stairs. I smiled and walked down to him. "Oh Angie. Look at you." He wrapped me in a big hug. "My only daughter is leaving me." He wiped away a stray tear.

"Angel, there you are. John stop crying. Save your tears for later." Dad smacked Father on the back making me laugh. I pulled away from him and hugged Dad. "Oh, you look amazing." He ran his fingers through my hair. "I can't wait to see you walk across that stage."

"Stop you guys are making me nervous." I laughed as we separated from the hug. "Is breakfast ready?"

"Yes, I made pancakes and set a plate aside for you." Father pointed to the kitchen. I thanked him and then went to go eat.

A few hours later, here we were. Miranda does it's graduations at an off-Broadway theater and it was almost, comforting. "We'll be front row sweetheart." Dad kissed my head as leaned into his window of the car. "You got this." I smiled and nodded and walked through the door the graduates were told to use.

"Angie!" Sam threw himself at me. "Hi." He hugged me tightly.

"Hi Sam!" I hugged him back. Sam became my best friend after Theo graduated. We've been close for a few years but it was nice to have a good friend still in high school with me. "You look amazing."

"Look at you! Give me a spin." I giggled and twirled around. "Stunning. Absolutely stunning."

We talked for a few more minutes before it was announced we had to go sit down. Everyone walked out into the auditorium and sat down alphabetically. I was separated from Sam but I didn't care. I was focused on one thing, my speech. Yes I had it memorized but it's still nerve-wracking. Especially when your dad is none other than Alexander Hamilton himself.

"At this time I'd like welcome our valedictorian Angelica Hamilton up to the stage." As I stood up I heard the cheers and claps of my peers and family around me. I smiled and headed up the side of the stage, standing center in front of a podium and microphone.

"Good afternoon, or I hope at least." That earned some laughter. "Take a look around. These are the people you have spent the last four years with. We've cried, we've laughed, we've sang. We've worked together to build an amazing graduating class. These four years have been hard, for me, for you, for everyone. But we did it! This is the final stretch. I'm am so proud to see this moment. To look out and see all those smiling faces in your cap and gowns. I cannot wait to see how everyone moves forward in their life whether it be a four-year college, military, raising a family, whatever. Just know that you will always have people there for you. This class is a perfect example of that. Everyone is always there for everyone. So let's keep that going as we graduate on this day in life. Thank you." I smiled and gave a little wave as I walked off stage and back to my seat.

One of the soccer players who happened to be near me tapped me and congratulated me for my speech. I thanked him back and gave him a fist bump. After we went through getting our diplomas, the principle gave his final words and that was that. We were graduates.

It was chaotic mess to find your family but mine was easy seeing as they were front row. "Oh my goodness come here." I said I approached my boyfriend and kids. I took Marie from his arms and started giving her kisses. She giggled and smiled.

"You did it, babe." Nathaniel kissed my forehead. "I'm so proud of you." He hooked his arm around my waist and I snuggled into it.

"There's our girl." My brother and dads walked to me and I pulled away from Nathaniel so I could hug each of them.

"You did it Angel." Father smiled. "Let's get everyone home. You wanna ride back with Nathaniel." I nodded. "Alright we'll see y'all when you get home."

And it was just me and Nathaniel and the kids. "Angelica, I'm so so fucking proud of you. You don't even understand." I kissed him gently before pulling away. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby." I replied. "Let's go home. We have a party to get to." He smiled and we got in the car after I put the kids in their respective carseats. Easton was babbling and "talking" up a storm on the way home.

"He's so talkative." Nathaniel said, glancing in the rearview mirror to see him. "I wonder if Marie is gonna be the same way."

"Me too." I smiled at him as he did me and relaxed. This was perfect.

John's POV

"We have two children in high school now, Bubba." Alex said sadly. "I'm kinda sad Angelica is gonna move out."

"Hey, she might be moving out and so did Pip I know one thing is for sure."

"What is that?"

"I will forever be yours. And you will forever be mine. We are forever." I kissed him, holding him tightly to me. "I love you Alex." I mumbled into the kiss and I could feel him smile back.

"We are forever." He said after he pulled away.

"Forever Yours"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND THAT'S A WRAP. Thank you to everyone who's been here since I'm Yours was just started. You guys make me so happy so much and I've had so much fun writing these books.

Now as I've said before, this is not the end of this series. I have one more book in the works, the title will be revealed in the future🥰. But for now, I have 2 new books!

Wanted: Hope which is an original story by me based off a theater project I did

A Phone Call Away: A dreamnotfound fanfic because I am a dreamy simp

I would love for you guys to check out the DNF book because it is a mxm AND it's my first slow burn book so I'm very excited for it.

But yeah, I'll probably post a short epilogue to help transition this book into the third one but for now, thank you for reading Forever Yours! 3 years later, I think? And its finally done. Thank you for this journey, I love all of you guys<3

12/18/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 67 35
Completed This is the sequel to College years- lams fanfic. Please read that first. None of the fanart is mine. Most likely will be a little angst bu...
17.5K 976 133
Alexandra has had a hard life. Father left her when she was ten, died in her Mother's arms right when it turned to her birthday, she was twelve becau...
467K 7.9K 92
Yes when I say everything I mean everything modern stuff, ship, but obviously they are going to do the classic react to their own musical first well...
1.2K 104 13
John Laurens is the ultimate celebrity. He's charming, he gives to charities, he's crazy talented, and on top of that, the whole world loves him. We...