Meant To Be ❤️

By CenasGirlForever44

Against Every Odd Will Their Love Survive ❤️ More

Prologue
Dont Mess With Me ❤️
Nothing Can Go Wrong ❤️
Reminisce ❤️
Diva ? ❤️
Hell No ! ❤️
It Will Be Me ❤️
Living Hell ❤️
Why Me ? ❤️
A/N
Wait What ❤️ ?
A/N Questions ❤️
So Much Like Her ❤️
Masons Home ❤️
This Ends Now ❤️
Hurts ❤️
Honestly ❤️
A/N
Heated ❤️
What Ifs❤️......
Hate Thinking ❤️
Ive Missed You ❤️
Not Today !
Im Back Bitch ❤️
A/N
Red No More
Proud Momma ❤️
A Promise Is A Promise ❤️
In The Past ❤️
First Kiss ❤️
How Did This Happen ❤️
Disneyland ❤️
Only 3 Weeks ❤️
A/N
It Hurts ❤️
Need You Now ❤️
Hey..❤️
I❤️.......
Never Forgive you ❤️
Mine Part 1 ❤️
Must Be Done ❤️
Little Blessings ❤️
Mine Pt 2❤️
Teenage Dream
A/N
One Last Time
A/N Meant To Be Proposal ❤️
Our Beginning ❤️
Third Book❤️

Playing My Heart ❤️

1.6K 60 13
By CenasGirlForever44

(So I chose this song because I am in love with it and I feel it goes with this chapter ! Originally it's sung by Nicki Minja but I love this cover so tell me what you think !)

Things never changed John even started sleeping in a different room in their house that broke Nikki's heart she couldn't bare but cry all of the time she put on a happy face for her kids but behind closed doors she was a mess and she knew the talk was coming it was only a matters of days before he would tell her he was leaving her there was nothing she could do to stop it ! She looked through all of their picture and she saw how happy they were she didn't know how this thot was able to get into his mind and remove her from ho heart ! And she knew once he told his parents his mom would just have a field day ! She would know that Nicole failed to make her son happy ! As if things couldn't get any worse !

Today was the day of Melody's debut and Nicole was very excited ! Her baby girl was finally going to be a diva !

Nikki: I'm so happy for you baby !
Melody: I wish you and dad could enjoy this day together !
Nikki: We will !

She said as she looked away and tried not to cry !

Melody: Mom I'm not blind I know dad doesn't sleep in the same room as you anymore ! And I know that when your locked up in your room your crying all of the time I can see it in your eyes !

Nikki broke down and Melody just hugged her !

Nikki: Sweetie today is about you !
Melody: I can't focus knowing that he's doing this to you mommy !

She said as she started shedding tears herself !

Nikki: No baby you don't cry over this not you !
Melody: Mom if he leaves I swear...
Nikki: You swear nothing he is and will always be your father !
Melody: No ! It's my choice and if he leaves I have not father !

She said as she walked out of the room !

She was walking to her room when she heard John on the phone !

John: Eva I will talk to her after Melody's debut ! I promise I'm leaving her already it's gone on long enough !

Melody's heart shattered not only for her but for Nicole too she was livid she was so boiling hot mad that she was thinking things she shouldn't ! Then she called Summer !

Summer: Hey Girlie what's up ?
Melody: Tonights the night the plan takes action !
Summer: Alright !
Melody: I will make her regret messing with my family !
Summer: Are you okay ?
Melody: No but I'll explain later ! Just don't let no one know okay ?
Summer: Of course not baby girl !
Melody: Good I'll see you out there Ref !

She smiled and they both hung up !

That night before her match !

John: I'm so proud of you baby girl !
Melody: Whatever !
John: Melody what's wrong ?
Melody: I heard you talking to Eva today ! I can't believe you !

She said as she left John there in shock and watched as she went over to Nikki who just so happened to be with Ambrose !

Nikki: Dean you know my daughter Melody !
Dean: I've met you once may I say you're as beautiful as your mother !
Melody: Oh wow thank you !
Dean: No need it's the truth so how you feeling about tonight ?
Melody: Nervous but over all excited !
Nikki: Good baby who's your opponent ?
Melody: Umm I don't know but I know Summer is the guest referee !
Nikki: That's good !
Melody: I haven't even told you the best part !
Nikki: What ?
Melody: I'm a heel !

Nikki's face lit up ! She loved the fact that her daughter got to be heel ! It's always been both of their dream since Melody has the same attitude Nicole does !

Nikki: That's my girl ! I'm turning heel soon too !
Dean: Aww look at that momma and daughter heel !
Nikki: I know right haha !
Melody: Okay wish me luck mom I'm going to gorilla it's almost time !
Nikki: Okay baby have fun be careful and break someone's leg !
Dean: Isn't it break a leg ?
Nikki: Haha not on this business !

They laugh Melody hugs them and walks away !

Nicole could feel John just watching her be with Dean but at this point why did she care ! What could he say hey we haven't had sex or even slept in the same room for over a month but you're my wife and I don't want you with this guy !

Nikki shook off the thought when her phone started ringing !

Nikki: Hello !
Mason: Hey mom !
Nikki: Hi baby what's up ?
Mason: I was just going to ask if you can have aunt Stephanie send me like through email the NXT tapping ?
Nikki: Tonights right so you can see your sister ?
Mason: Yes please mom ! I've tried live streaming it but it won't work !
Nikki: Well you are win Japan don't worry honey I'll have her send it to you !
Mason: Thanks mom I love you ! Bye !
Nikki: I love you too baby ! Take care !

She hangs ups !

Dean: So Japan and he couldn't live stream it ?
Nikki: I know it's the damn government and their by laws ! Or is that Korea ?
Dean: I don't know but at least you know he cared enough to try to watch his sister !

Nikki smiled and nodded ! He noticed her sudden silence so he was asked if she was okay !

Nikki: I've been better it's just that when I pictured this moment I was with my husband him telling me how we raised a strong headed girl with my attitude my girl ! But instead I'm here standing while he's away from me probably checking out half of these divas her every single one but me !

She said as she could literally feel her heart breaking she could feel the tears coming and Dean could tell he pulled her in for a hug and she just hugged back ! What hurt her the most was probably the fact that instead of John coming and pulling her away he just watched !

Dean: I'm sorry your feeling this way !
Nikki: I wish I wasn't feeling like this but I guess it's my fault I....
Dean: No none of this is your fault now come on be happy your daughter is debuting as a diva !

Nikki smiled !

Nikki: You're right !

He hugged her again then Sasha and Charlotte came up to them !

Saha: Hey girl how are you ?
Nikki: Extremely happy and proud of my little girl !
Saha: You should be !
Charlotte: Nicole can I talk to you alone really quick ?
Nikki: Yeah sure !

They walk away and Charlotte looked confused !

Charlotte: Melody told me about what happened with John and I'm just saying because I've seen her mad and boiled up !
Nikki: She told you about the Hoe Marie !
Charlotte: Yeah but I'm just saying because her match tonight is against Eva ! She might hurt her !
Nikki: Oh ! Thank you for telling me but I can't do anything no one is supposed to know she's my daughter !
Charlotte: I'll stay with you and I'll talk to Stephanie if it starts getting serious I'll come out there she's supposed to be heel so it will be normal !

Nikki nodded and walked back with Dean !

Dean: Everything alright ?
Nikki: Not really ! Come on I'll explain !

They all walked away !

John just watched how she walked away with them when Eva Marie walked up to him !

Eva: Did you do it yet ?
John: No I'm waiting until after tonight !
Eva: Okay babe ! I'll see you later !

She blew him a kiss and walked away !

During the match !

Nikki could just sense melody's anger ! She was hitting Eva Marie real hard there was a point where she countered and went in for the pin ! But Summer didn't count ! She was mad and went at her then both Melody and Summer started attacking Eva the officials rang the bell indicating the match was over Saha And Charlotte ran out and took them backstage ! John was mad !

John: Melody how could you !
Melody: How could I what ?
John: Do that to her ?
Melody: The question is how could you be doing this to mom I swear from now on her life will be hell ! And I'm not talking about mom ! Come on Summer !

She said as she walked away but John pulled her back !

Summer: Let go of her !
Melody: Let him you can see it in his eyes he has nothing to say he knows what he's about to do ! Just know dad I know what I'm about to do !

She took her arm away and she walked away to find Nicole !

When she finally found her Nicole was talking to Stephanie !

Stephanie: Oh my dear Melody you were amazing !
Summer: Wasn't she !
Melody: Mom what did you think ?
Nikki: It was like watching me out there !

She said as tears started forming in her eyes !

Nikki: Oh my little girls growing up !

She said as she hugged her !

Melody: So you're not mad that me and Summer went totally off script and Charlotte and Sasha had to go drag me and Summer out ?
Stephanie: At first I was going to yell at you both but then your mom told me what's going on and if I knew I would have not allowed that match to stop until she was bleeding !

Melody laughed and hugged them both !

Later that night Nicole was putting Nate to sleep then she went out to her balcony with a bottle of wine and music playing in the background and as soon as a song started playing John walked in !

Am I just a fool?
Blind and stupid for loving you
Am I just a silly girl?
So young and naive to think you were the one who came to take claim of this heart
Cold-hearted, shame you'll remain just afraid in the dark

John: Can we talk ?
Nikki: Do I have a choice ?
John: What do you mean ?
Nikki: It's either listen to you shatter my heart or wait for the papers to just one day arrive with your signature indicting what's mine and what days you what to see my kids ! To do the shattering for you !

She said as she tried not to cry !

John: I'm sorry I didn't plan this you know I've loved you forever....

Nicole wasn't listening anymore all she did was listen to the song she didn't know what hurt more the fact that this was actually happening or that she refuses to hear what John had to say !

(and now the people)
The people are talking, the people are saying
That you have been playing my heart like a grand piano
The people are talking, the people are saying
That you have been playing my heart like a grand piano
So play on, play on, play on
Play on, play on, play on
Play on, play on

Am I being of fools?
Wrapped up in lies and foolish jewels
What do I see in you?
Maybe I'm addicted to all the things you do
'Cause I keep thinking you are the one who came to take claim of this heart
Cold-hearted, shame you'll remain just afraid in the dark

When the song finished so was John and Nicole turned off her iPod and stood up to face him !

Nikki: 20 years and this is how it's ends ?
John: Nicole....
Nikki: No I'm done listening to you I only ask one thing of you well two !
John: What is it ?
Nikki: Take your time filling for divorce see if she's worth leaving me for if she's not come back to me and we will work this out ! I'll forgive you because that's how much I love you ! And two don't take my kids away because if you do leave me they're all I have left !
John: They aren't all you have left !
Nikki: No it is John ! For the last 20 years of my life I have catered to you ! I have fulfilled your every wish and need ! You know that even though I love Nate with all my heart I didn't plan on having him but you wanted him so I gave him to you ! I was about to be champion but I threw it all away so that I could give you another baby ! Not that I regret it I've done everything for you ! And this is what I get ! My reward for loving you ! This is what I get for devoting my entire life to us ! I could have done so many things but I chose to do nothing but be the wife and mother to our children ! If I would have known this I would have left after having Mason ! I should have said you go build your life and leave me and Mason to be maybe I would be happy right now ! But no my heart is torn ! I guess your promises of loving me forever were just lies to keep me here until you got tired and decided to move on !
John: Nicole that's not what this is.....
Nikki: Leave ! Thank god that this house and the San Diego house are under my name but honestly I don't know why I would want to continue here with all of the memories all of the times you said you would always love me ! Jokes on me I guess ! Here

She said as she gave him her wedding ring !

Nikki: You know people always asked how come now that he has money he doesn't give you a bigger ring ? I didn't marry you because you had money ! I had an inheritance of my own which I lost for staying with you ! But I always said that tje ring on my finger was something you gave me working your ass off trying to show me that no matter what we would move past every obstacle ! That you love me ! That's what that ring represent to me ! I don't want it ! It's just a reminder that like your mother always said that I would fail ! And I did !
John: You didn't fail !
Nikki: I did ! Now if you don't mind I'd really like to be alone not that you care !

He was leaving when she turned to him !

Nikki: If you do end up filling the papers I'm taking full custody of the kids.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
165K 2.1K 18
Taking them out of my Preferences book, this is the Pregnancy Series I have written in 2016. This book includes - King Barrett, Seth Rollins, Roman R...
176K 352 19
Just a horny girl
215K 1.1K 199
Mature content