BLISS | TXTZY & BANGPINK Ones...

By potae_toes

[DISCONTINUED] Don't believe in the title; it's more of a TXTZY ONESHOTS book. Also, we do not ship idols rom... More

BEOMRYU - Coffee
ROSEKOOK - Friends
TAERYEONG - Partying
YEONJI - Stranger
TAENNIE - Pickup Lines
SOOLIA - Neighbor
JENMIN - Second Choice
YEONLIA - Girls Talk
LISKOOK - Imagine
TAENNIE - Pickup Lines [2]
YOONNIE - Fake Love
YOONNIE - Secret
TAERYEONG - Enough
YUNKAI - Rubik's Cube
BEOMRYU - Love Letter
TAERYEONG - Happy
SOOLIA - What It's Like..
TXTZY - Is Beomgyu dead?
BANGPINK - Strange
BEOMRYU - Impressions
NAMJISOO - Selfless
BANGPINK - R.I.P
TAERYEONG - Cut
VSOO [ft. JINSOO] - Forever and Always
BEOMRYU - Wonder
YEONJI - Distraction
TAERYEONG - Bad Habits
BEOMRYU - Red Roses, Dark Desires
SOOLIA - Your Warmth

JINSOO - Never The Girlfriend

1.1K 23 9
By potae_toes

JISOO

That's her? He's with my cousin?

I don't know what's gotten into me, I'm seeing Seokjin and Joohyun but I'm not feeling proud of them. Seokjin has been telling me about some girl lately - saying how she's got a baby's face and a cute yet scary personality, but I didn't expect Joohyun to be the girl.

I admit, I felt kind of jealous because Seokjin has never talked about or bragged about any other girl to his friends - he's only talked bad about me; teasing me, of course. I'm at the mall with Jennie, my sister, but she's not even with me right now. Where the hell is that girl?!

Oh, no. Quit staring, Kim Jisoo!

I glance at their direction before quickly walking away to avoid getting noticed, but - damn it. "Jichu-yah!" I bite my lips and grit my teeth at Seokjin's voice. I slowly turn my head to them, "You said you weren't free today!" he exclaimed.

What do I say?

"Oh, uh.. You caught me, I guess." What the hell was that!?

My gaze shifts to Joohyun, but before she could give me a smile, I look back at Seokjin. "You liar." he muttered while hooking his arm around my neck, messing up my hair. I forcefully twist around and push him away, "One more time. If you mess up my hair one more time, I will ship you off to Thailand." I threatened.

He laughed, the windshield laugh. "Have fun trying to fit me in a box." he said between his laughs.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "Anyway, why are you even here?" I asked and Seokjin stops laughing to look at me. "You know, I'm the one who should be asking you that." I blink my eyes and buffer for a moment.

After a of couple seconds, I snap out of my thoughts. "Oh.. Yeah, speaking of why I'm here, where is that one heck of a sister?" I muttered, gritting my teeth. I was so sure that she ran off into a boutique somewhere here, but now that I'm here, I don't even know.

I glance at their direction and see that Seokjin's giving Joohyun a shy smile, I roll my eyes - again. "Ew, stop doing that in front of me.." I mumbled. He turns to me, "Doing what?"

I scoff sarcastically, "Stop flirting in front of me, it disgusts me." I said and I can see the drastic change in his expression. His ears turned red, very red. I turn my head to Joohyun, "The dude likes you, if you want, you can ditch him. He's lame!" I whispered before taking off into the nearest store.

"What the- Yah, Kim Jisoo!"

I stop as soon as I reach the store, glancing back at them makes me feel this weird pain in my chest, it's as if my heart is being punched multiple times. I heave a sigh and face the store, "Suck it up, Jisoo. You're not a highschooler anymore, no more girly shit." I stammered, keeping my voice as low as possible.

"Unnie!" my ears perked at the voice. I whip my head around to see Jennie with two large paper bags - hold on.. Are those Chanel? Damn, we're not even rich. This girl is definitely getting a beating. "Yah! Who told you to run off like that?"

She holds up her hands defensively, "It's not my fault my adrenaline pumped when I saw Chanel.." she mumbled. This sneaky little dumpling, I immediately smack her arm after reaching her. "And we're broke, you idiot!"

"What? You're the one who's broke. Maybe if you get a job like me, you'll get money. Plus, it's my payday today." she responded and I just threaten to smack her again. "Let's eat, my treat!" Jennie exclaimed. I scoff at her when she drags me by the arm, approaching the escalator going down to floor 4 - where all the restaurants are.

---

I close my eyes as I let my body fall back onto the soft mattress, the feeling of lying in your bed is truly the best. We just got home - and when I say 'we', I mean me because someone decided to leave me at the mall. So, that meant I have to take a taxi ride home or the bus. Guess what, neither. I just called Seokjin and asked if they were still at the mall, and thankfully, they were.

But I regretted my decision..

Anyway, "Unnie!" I roll my eyes at my sister's voice from downstairs. "What is it now!?" I yelled. "Seokjin-oppa is here!"

Seokjin? What does he want?

I lazily drag my feet down the stairs, with every step, a soft grunt escapes from me. My breath hitched when I saw him in a suit, standing in front of the door with a sly smile on his face. "Why are you here and why are you in that?"

THIRD PERSON

Seokjin smiles when Jisoo stops in front of him, "Why are you here and why are you in that?" he snorts at her question. "Is this good or bad?" he asked. Jisoo's eyebrows shot up and furrows, "You came here to ask me that?" Seokjin shrugs his shoulders as an answer.

Jisoo scratches her head, not knowing what to say. Seokjin's smile turns into a grin at her actions, she's cute - especially with that oversized pink hoodie and sweatpants. "What's the occasion, though?" she asked and he smirked. "Going out on a date with Joohyun."

Her face dropped but she still kept on a smile, "Then it's good." she said, being honest. Seokjin tilts his head in confusion at her reaction, "I'm kidding, she totally does not like me back. She even judged my style!" he exclaimed with a twisted expression, making the short girl chuckle.

"I stole this from Namjoon's closet." he confessed and Jisoo pursed her lips, maintaining a straight face but failing miserably. "Well, why are you even here, then?"

He smiles and holds up a finger gun, "Movie night?" she rolls her eyes at him and moves aside, giving him a way to get in.

. . .

Seokjin sits down on the bed, sliding under the covers to shelter himself from the cold air that blew throughout Jisoo's room. He pulls out the girl's laptop from the drawer beside her bed and places it on his lap, immediately clicking on Netflix. "What should we watch?" he asked, glancing at the bathroom door as the girl was in there.

Not even a second later, the door swings open revealing Jisoo with her bare face and her hair in a ponytail. "I kinda want to watch 'The Perfect Date'." she muttered as she wipes her face with a towel. Seokjin hums and searches for the movie, soon after, he ruffles his hair out of boredom - waiting for the girl to join him.

As soon as she did, they both start the movie.

. . .

The first few minutes, Jisoo didn't even pay attention to the movie. Her eyes kept shifting to Seokjin's direction as she felt him shift closer to be more comfortable. She didn't know why she was feeling this just now when they do this almost every week, it's not like he's doing on purpose, he just wants a better look at the screen, right?

It wasn't until Seokjin, himself, made her snap out of whatever trance she was in. "Weren't you the one who requested this movie?" she blinks before realizing. "I was watching."

"I didn't say you weren't, idiot." she rolls her eyes and focuses on the movie rather than Seokjin, for once.

It was nearing the end of the movie, but they still haven't moved a muscle. Seokjin's eyes slowly went to Jisoo when a kiss scene took over the screen, feeling a bit uncomfortable with the scene. However, Jisoo's were still glued to the screen and it looks like she wasn't going to look away anytime soon.

"Hey, you can't watch that!" Seokjin exclaimed, putting a hand over her eyes to cover them from the unwanted sight. She snorts and peels his hand off, "I'm 20, Seokjin. You are, too." she reminded. "Yeah, but still. You're a child at heart."

She turns to him and freezes at the proximity of their faces, her breath hitched and she could tell his did too. She quickly straightens her posture and looks away, but Seokjin's hand lands on hers that were still on the duvet. "What are you doing?" she questioned, a bit panicked.

"Wait.. I just- I need to confirm something." he whispered, loud enough for her to hear. Her eyebrows raised when he leaned closer, their noses almost touching, "Seokjin, n-no." she managed to squeeze her words out. Seokjin stops midway, realizing it was a dumb idea, he backs away and curses himself.

"Sorry.."

She gulps the lump in her throat and nodded, "It's.. It's fine." she mumbled. The two sat there awkwardly before Seokjin stood up, grabbing his phone from the sidetable. "Um.. I should go home."

Jisoo hastily but cautiously stands up, trailing behind him to walk him downstairs and to the door. "Good night, Jisoo-yah." she heard him say when she was about to close the door on him. But, before she could, he slams his hand on it - creating a thud and startling the girl.

"Just.." he muttered before facing her once again. "I'm sorry, but I have to do this."

Without a warning, he smashes their lips together. Jisoo wanted push him away, but she couldn't and she didn't have the guts to. She tilts her head and deepens the kiss, her arms going around his neck as he rest his hands on her slim waist.

They pull away, not looking at each other to avoid making the situation more awkward. "That was.. Um-"

They turn around at the sound of glass breaking only to see Jennie with a toothbrush in her hand and a glass that's now shattered to pieces that was supposedly filled with water. "What the hell was that!??" she yelped.

The two panic and let go of each other, "Jennie, never speak of th-" before Jisoo could finish, the girl was already dialing her friend's number to tell them about what had happened. "Kim Jennie!" Seokjin shouted, not so loudly.

"Sorry, not sorry!" the girl squealed as she ran to her room.

----

Here's the JinSoo one-shot!! Ignore any mistakes :)

Also, credits to the owner for the picture. That's a very well edited pic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
16.1K 711 25
A book of Jenkook Oneshots for Jenkook shippers! There will be mostly sweet chapters and I promise I wont do sad endings like, death, transfers, not...
6.2K 333 8
❝If we can't be a book, let us at least be a page then.❞ ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· A bunch of txtzy oneshots and mind-dumps because I'm too lazy to write an act...
39K 772 11
10 SMUT onesshots featuring Taehyung and Jisoo WARNING: THIS NOVEL IS A SMUT NOVEL AND WILL CONTAIN SMUT, OF COURSE, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT...