๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By i8kyeongs

๐Ÿ’Œใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› park sunghoon receives heart warming letters from a certain admirer, who's... More

introduction.
001: Park Sunghoon
002: Humiliation
003: 'Sungkyung' Talk
004: From Afar
005: Witch
006: The Rain
007: Pity Her
008: Better?
009: Kick Ass
010: Shin Yuna
011: Certain Plan
012: Framed
013: Hate
014: Hurt
015: Kind And Sweet
016: Number
017: Ally
018: Save You
019: Feel Special
020: Together
021: Forgotten
022: Saved By The Taser
023: Evidence
024: The Truth
025: Guilt
026: Another
027: Limited Distance
028: Stranger
029: Notes
030: Angel Or Devil
031: Get Her Back
032: Battle Begin
033: Love Her
034: 7 Days
035: Push Away
036: Neol Joh-Ahae
037: Court
038: Triangle
039: Broken Stage Light
040: His Future
041: Fun!
042: Jealous
043: Wrong Timing
044: Snowflake
045: Moves
046: Overprotective
048: Letters And Pain
000: Acknowledgements + New Book?

047: Clarifications

9.9K 507 579
By i8kyeongs

" You stupid jerk! You tried to kill me?! "

Jiheon has been acting really violent today, now that she has finally found out the person who tried to take her out (as in a killing-her kind of way) back when she was practicing for the recital. Surprisingly, the person who tried to sabotage her was a student from one of the smartest class in their year.

" Alright Jiheon, stop yanking the guy's life out of him. " Jiheon didn't really listen and started shaking the boy, so Yujin and Sungkyung grabbed her by the arm and dragged their friend away.

" Unhand me! Don't you know how horrible it was for me the past few months back when I was in the hospital? " says Jiheon who tried to wiggle and pull her arms out of her friend's grip.

" Come to think of it, it sounds very relaxing for me. I mean, no school. No homework. No noisy classmates. No stress and no teachers to tell you what to do. "

Jiheon sighed in disbelief, rolling her eyes as she stood up straight dusting the hem of her skirt. " I got 10 mistakes in all of my tests Linlin! Don't you know how much it hurts me to fail in tests? "

" 10 mistakes? Girl, you passed every test even after staying at the hospital for a month or so! Unless. . . .the test is out of ten, then that's where you say you failed. I don't know how your dealing with this Jiheon, I'm already satisfied if I saw that I pass. " Linlin crossed her arms as Jiheon tried to keep herself together.

Its kind off natural for Linlin and Jiheon to start of fights in the most littlest things. Sungkyung has gotten used to it and didn't even bother joining in their petty conversation. With Yujin who just started getting close to them, she did nothing but laugh and sometimes even, join the two girls.

Out of the corner of Yujin's eye, she noticed the boy was trying to escape. She immediately ran up to him and pushed him hard to the floor, with some arm chairs being dragged down along with him to his fall.

" You aren't escaping us this easily after that stupid attempt you did to my friend." Yujin shot a glare at the boy and snatched his student id.  " Im Hojun " she read.

Jiheon and Linlin walked up right beside Yujin, giving Hojun a disgusted look. While Sungkyung assisted the boy on his feet and fixed the arrangement of the fallen arm chairs.

" Why did you do it? "

" Do what? "

" Sabotage me you idiot! "

Hojun looked down not wanting to meet the eyes of the furious girls in front of him.

" Are you gonna speak up or what? "

Sungkyung insisted Hojun to sit down on a nearby chair, in which he did. Jiheon and Linlin never took their eyes away from him. Jiheon was now accusing Hojun to be the reason of her delay in studies and how much the accident almost harmed her life out of her. And maybe, even the reason why Doyum got hit by a truck.

Silence filled the room, with only Yujin, Jiheon and Linlin glaring at Hojun waiting for an explanation. For sure they wouldn't be able to forgive him that easily after what he did.

" Ong Sera " he mumbled. But it was a bit low for the girls to hear his words clearly.

" Speak up Hojun if you don't want us to keep this conversation longer. "

" It was Ong Sera who did it."

Yujin and Sungkyung shared a surprised look, while Jiheon looked like she was about to explode any minute. As for Linlin, it looked like she was already prepared from the twist.

" Ong Sera? What do you mean? Isn't she detained? "

Hojun nodded. " She is. But last month a close friend of hers, called me and told me that Sera wanted me to do a favor for her. "

" Then? What did she say? "

" She told me to kill one of Sungkyung-ssi's friends. If not, my mother would die, she is in the hospital right now and one of Sera's minions are already there ready to posion or kill my mom if I did not do what she says." Hojun cried and went straight down to his knees. " I'm sorry! Its the only way! I didn't want to do this. "

The four girls looked at Hojun with pity. They have heard that Hojun's mom has cancer, stage 3. All the students knew how precious Hojun's mother was too him since she's all he's got in this world. They remembered when Hojun almost committed suicide when he tried to jump off a building at the 4th floor because how he almost lost his mom during an operation.

Jiheon held Hojun by the arm and helped him stood up straight. " Its alright Hojun, I understand. But please, when Sera, Dawon or any of their minions threatened you again, don't be afraid to call us right away alright? " Hojun nodded.

" You have my word Jiheon. "

" Good. Now stop crying okay? Everything's going to fine. Just don't lose hope that easily. "

" You won't call the cops on me? "

Sungkyung smiled at him. " Why would we do that? We actually would have done the same if we were in your shoes. "

" Jin Sohee! Kang Jihyun! Lee Hana! Min Yisoo! And Kim Sungkyung! On your lanes! " their physical education's coach commanded.

It was already P. E class in Sungkyung's schedule. Today, their teacher wanted them to run out on the open school field. P. E teachers are finding their runners to compete in a track' n' field out of their school as the upcoming battle for sports against other students of different alma mater's come together and represent their institution.

Mr. Seo, their physical education' teacher wanted the students to run in batch. He randomly calls student's names and asks them to run. Whoever gets to the finish line first has to compete with students who also finished first, then the system goes on until Mr. Seo determines the final contestants in who will represent their school in the upcoming race.

The sound of Mr. Seo's whistle was heard, the batch of runners were signaled to run. Hana is currently leading with Sohee right behind her, while Sungkyung following in third.

Trying to gather more speed to beat Sohee, Sungkyung pushed herself to run faster when she was suddenly pushed by Yisoo making her fall into the hard ground. Students were shocked at what happened, making Mr. Seo to stop the race.

Sungkyung felt her knee ache, she couldn't stand up or move her leg in an inch. Mr. Seo demanded to call a nurse from the school clinic. Linlin was about to approach her friend when Sunghoon immediately rushed up to Sungkyung and carried her bridal style?

" You alright? " he asked with concern in his eyes.

" I'm fine. But can you please put me down? People are staring. "

Sunghoon chuckled. " So what? Let them stare at us."

All eyes were on them. Sungkyung hid her face from her fellow classmates, she was a really shy girl especially in a situation like this which is all so new to her. It was not only Sungkyung but Sunghoon who is also adapting this kind of attention. There was one side that he didn't care about the stares and looks they gave them and there was another side of him that wanted to blush as well.

You need to be confident to the person you like err. . . . .love right?

Sunghoon slowly and gently placed Sungkyung down the bench, but not entirely letting go of her hand.  " Are you alright? Does it hurt that much? "

Sungkyung shooked her head. " I'm fine, Sunghoon. Its not much of a big deal- "

" You got hurt. Its a pretty big deal to me snowflake. "

" Sunghoon, I swear its nothing. I'll just blow this thing and I'd be alright. " Sunghoon rolled his eyes and went to sit down beside her, still not letting go of her hand- which Sungkyung doesn't mind at all.

The eyes of students were still on them. Envious of the love and care that Sunghoon gave to Sungkyung. They were absolutely clueless on why they aren't even dating yet when they act like they are already together.

" I'm so jealous of Sungkyung. When will I get myself a Park Sunghoon? "

" Hopefully I'd get to find a man of my own soon. "

" They are so cute! Why aren't they dating yet? I'm impatient as hell. "

" Oh how I wish to be in Sungkyung's shoes just for a quick second! "

" I like that kind of chemistry. "

" Wait, Sunghoon is courting Sungkung? Damn it. I wanted to court her. "

" Sunghoon could really need a girl like her. "

" He calls her snowflake? That's so pretty omg! "

" OTP! OTP! OTP! "

While students were busy with their gossip, Linlin did not hesitate to approach Min Yisoo. No one pushes her friends except Linlin, herself. Yisoo is about to get one hell of a talk with this girl.

" Snowflake can I ask you something? "

" Ask me what Sunghoon? "

Sunghoon breathed. " I know that its a bit personal but it has been bothering me since last month. I actually wanted to talk about. . .you know? Ara? Your cousin, Mark's ex girlfriend? What made Raekyu furious about it? Was it jealousy? "

Sungkyung shooked her head. " Its not jealousy. And just so you know, Mark did not kill her either. Well not intentionally or whatever. "

" What do you mean by that? "

Sungkyung sat straight, directing her attention to Sunghoon. Looks like she was about to tell a story.   " You see, 5 years ago, Mark just had Ara unnie as his girlfriend. They were together for about 3 months when somehow Mark called Ara for a midnight drive around the city. They were having fun when suddenly. . . . . "

" Suddenly what? "

" Mark accidentally dropped his phone. Since there wasn't much vehicles driving in that hour he thought that it was going to be okay since he's just going to grab his phone quick from the floor. As soon as he has his sight out of the road, Ara screamed which made Mark look up but they already got hit by a car before he can even do so. "

" Mark's car suddenly rolled down a steep hill right into a forest. The person who saw everything immediately dialed the ambulance and brought Mark and Ara to the hospital. Thankfully Mark was still alive and survived the accident. But Ara did not get so lucky. "

Sunghoon nodded. " I see. So Raekyu must have liked Ara but she chose Mark over him right? "

" Right. Ara's funeral was held a week after and hearing her death made Raekyu furious and hungry for revenge. Eventually the revenge he wanted to give Mark was then given to me, but I don't mind. Its all over now anyways. "

Sunghoon chuckled. Hearing him laugh made Sungkyung think that the boy beside him is going crazy. The story was sad and brutal, how come Sunghoon gets to laugh easily. The guy is sometimes a mystery to her.

" Why the heck are you laughing? Its not a joke Sunghoon, it was real."

Sunghoon faced her all smiley. " You just gave me a lesson to not take you out midnight driving. Ever. "

Sungkyung laughed. It was a ridiculous lesson but it does have its moral. " Well, yeah maybe. "

Sunghoon opened up his arms for her, gesturing her to get in to a hug, in which she did. Right now, Sunghoon didn't care about what others would react if they saw them now, he did not feel shy as well, like earlier.

Just a sweet embrace made Sunghoon warm.  " I heard Doyum just got discharged from the hospital. " he said caressing Sungkyung's hair.

" Its good to see that he's okay. But why the mention though? Something bothering you? " she asked looking up at Sunghoon.

" What if he courts you again? Do I have to punch some guts just to get you away from him? " Sungkyung cutely shooked her head.

" I already told you before that he's willing to give me to you right? He's not going to be courting me anymore. Its just you and you. "

" That's good to hear then snowflake. " he pulled Sungkyung to a tight embrace, not wanting to let go just yet.

______________________________________

Dear, Park Sunghoon

Thank you and I like you ♡︎

Yours truly, Snowflake

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.3K 48
๐Ÿฅฏใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› a fierce yet soft-hearted girl had an encounter with a dance prodigy . music brought them close but will t...
221K 9.7K 37
She would admire him every single day. If only... he knew about it. But.. it doesnt hurt to try, right? ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••: ๐••๐•–๐•”๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ 14๐•ฅ๐•™ 2020 ...
19.8K 758 34
โœงเผบ๐–ฆน "๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฆ๏ฟฝ...
25.7K 993 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24