Sold to Jeon Jungkook

By jikooklover876

Park Jimin is sold to billionaire Jeon Jungkook as a slave. Turns out he is a little. They get looks and star... More

1
2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Namjin warning)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (taegi)
Chapter 16 (sope)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (not a story)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Happy birthday Jungkook
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sadness read pls
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapters 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
help!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (ending)

Chapter 55

1.7K 48 8
By jikooklover876

Jimin POV
Daddy took me on a surprise trip! We are in the airplane and it is so cool! There was this lady that didn't believe I have a little baby inside of me. It was night time and everyone was asleep. I was awake and couldn't fall asleep. "Daddwy." I whispered and there was no answer. Was he sleeping? Probably since it was late. I felt weird and sick. Where are the throw up bags!? They were on the floor so I quickly grabbed them. Since I threw up so many times I was used to it. It hurts and burns my throat. "Baby you ok?" Daddy was awake but sounded sleepy. "Baby?" "Daddwy?" I threw up more and cried more. "It's ok baby." He pat my back and finished throwing up. "Here baby." He gave me a tissue to wipe my mouth with. "Daddwy I no wike thwoing upie.' I whined and wiped my tears. "Shhh it's ok baby." He hugged me tightly and wiped my cheeks. "You feeling better baby?" I nodded and hugged daddy tightly. "Sleep baby I'll be here with you." Daddy is so nice to me and helps me out a lot. "Hmm daddwy it hwurts." He kissed my throat to make it feel better. "Thwank you daddwy." "You're welcome baby." My eyes felt heavy and before I knew it I fell asleep in my daddies arms.

Jungkook POV
I was sound asleep when all of a sudden I heard a noise. It sounded like whimpering and crying. Was it Jimin? He was throwing up and he finally stopped. I promised to watch him and stay with him. The flight is about to land. Right now it is 11pm and I am fully awake. The flight should land around 12am. Jimin was asleep by now and sound asleep. His cheeks looked so cute and chubby. They were pressed against the seat and made them look extra chubby. My hand made my way them and squished them. They are the softest things ever! They feel like marshmallows and now I wonder how they taste. I leaned over to his cheeks and grabbed one of them. They are so soft and squishy. Now I get to taste them. I put one in my mouth and it taste like his lotion and vanilla. He moves and whines. I don't want to let go just yet! They feel so nice in my mouth. "D-daddwy?" I let go off his cheek and look at him. "H-hi baby." "Wha is daddwy dowing?" "You're cheeks look so soft and squishy I had to taste them." "Nuuu weave Jiminies tweeks awone!" He whined and pushed me away. I can't help it they look so cute! I leaned over and knew he was sleeping I put his cheek in my mouth. He moved and opened his eyes. "Daddwy!" I didn't listen to him but kept sucking and chewing on it. "D-daddwy! Nuuuu stwop it!" "No baby I love your cheeks they are so squishy." The lights turned on and I saw a flight attendant come over to me. "Sir. If you do not know it is against airport rules to do sexual activities while on board." "But I wasn't doing anything sexual. I was chewing his cheeks." I showed her his cute and chubby cheeks. "Oh. Um my apologies sir." She left and I grabbed Jimin. "Come on baby the plane is gonna land in a little." He crossed his arms and pouted. "Nuu Jiminie mwad at daddwy!" "Why baby?" "Daddwy kept bwitting Jiminie tweeks!" "Aww I'm sorry baby but they looked so soft and squishy." "Fwine daddwy." Hehe I got my way like always. The plane landed and people were grabbing their bags to get off the plane. "Baby come on make sure you don't leave and toys behind." He nodded and looked everywhere. "Jiminie hwas all thwe pwushies!" "Ok baby let's go." I carried him and grabbed my phone. "Baby we have to go get our suitcases and then go to our little house first ok?" "Okway daddwy." We got our suitcases and went outside in line to get a car. We got our rental car and I drove to the beach house I rented out. "Baby were here." "OooooOo daddwy wook at thwe hwouse! It wook so bwig and pwetty!"

"Yeah baby." I pulled into the parking lot and carried him to the house. "Let's go to our room baby.

The room look amazing. Jimin loved it and jumped to the bed. "You like it baby?" "Jiminie wove it daddwy!" He curled up in the bed and hid under the blankets. "Where did my baby go?!" I heard him giggling. "Hmmm where can he be?" I asked while I walked towards the bed. "Hmm there he is!" I lifted up the sheets and he giggled at me. "Daddwy found Jiminie!" "Daddy will always find the baby." "Hehe daddwy wha we dwo now?" "Hmm I'm gonna bite my babies cheeks~" "hmp! Fwine daddwy." His cheeks were next to me and all I had to do was lean forward and put one in his mouth. "Daddwy it twickles!" "My baby's cheeks taste yummy." He giggled and I kept sucking on them. After a couple minutes of sucking I stopped and saw there was a pink mark on his cheek. "Aww look the baby has daddies mark on his cheek." "Daddwy!" He rubbed his cheeks and lied down in the bed. "Let's sleep baby it's 1 in the morning. "Okway daddwy goo night." "Good night baby." He snuggled up against my chest and rubbed his stomach. I have all sorts of plans for us tomorrow. First we'll have breakfast and then we can cuddle together as much as he wants. Then we can explore the island and go swimming. Then we'll do whatever he wants to do for the rest of the trip. I am so tired and I better sleep so I can wake up early.
The next morning
My eyes opened and I saw the light of the sun coming through the window. The time said it was 8AM and that was a good time to wake up. Jimin was full on ontop of me. I hope that doesn't hurt our baby! How can I get him off of me? I guess I can cook while carrying him. He moved when I sat up carrying him. He started to whine and I knew he was awake. "Daddwy where ou gowing?" "Daddy gonna make food." He was giggling and holding onto me.

^sorry it's blury.
The kitchen was down the hall. It was big and the people that rented it to us put food in the fridge a few hours before we arrived. "What does the baby want to eat?" "Jiminie wan waffels!" "Ok baby daddy gonna make you some ok?" He nodded and watched me cook the food. "Daddwy?" "Yes baby?' "When will the baby come out?" "I'm not sure baby but whenever you feel something wet on you and you didn't go potty you have to tell daddy quickly." "Ok daddwy." The food was ready and Jimin looked at it. "Wow daddwy it wook so pwetty." "Well it's for my baby so it has to look pretty just like you." He blushed and hid his face in my neck. "Come on eat baby."

He ate it all up and I was proud if him. "Does my baby need to go to the restroom?" He shook his head and hugged my waist. "Is baby tired?" He nodded and I decided it was pretty early and we had nothing planned. Cuddling was next on the list so we can take a nap and cuddle as long as we want. "Ok come on baby." His eyes were closing slowly and he was sucking on his thumb. His tiny fingers look so cute in his mouth. "Aww my baby " I bounced him lightly and walked to our room. "Baby don't suck on your little fingers." He whined when I took it out of his mouth. "You want paci baby?" He nodded so I went to his bag and found one. "Here you go baby." He sucked on it and went back to sleep. My baby looks so cute. I can hear his cute snores and his chubby cheeks move everytime he sucks on it. The bed was next to me so I lied down slowly. The bed is so comfortable I could fall asleep the second I hit it. "Mmm daddwy." "Yes baby?" "Thwe babwy kwicked Jiminie." "Let daddy feel." He sat up and I pressed my hand against his stomach. "Daddy can feel our princess in there." "Jimin hwave a pwincess?" "Yes Jiminie has a little princess in your tummy." "Hehe Jiminie gwet a pwincess. Thwen Jiminie can dwess up thwe babwy in a dwess. We can hwave a bwirthdway for her and we can twake her to schwool." "Yes baby we can do so many things with the baby." "Hehe the babwy is cwoming soon daddwy!" "Yes the baby is coming soon baby. Now let's sleep because we are gonna go swimming." "Yay daddwy! Okway Jiminie gonna sweep!" He lied down and put the pacifier in his mouth again. I can't wait till we go swimming. This time I will control myself and not fuck him. I still feel bad for last time we were in the pool. He tells me it's fine but I still feel bad about it. "Daddwy gwo to sweep." He mumbled. "Ok baby." I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. He was for sure asleep and now I can suck his cheeks. Hehe I love his cheeks so much. They taste so good and feel nice in my mouth. He doesn't even know what I'm doing. His body moved until his arms were around my neck. Now I get better access to his cheeks. His lips were on my neck now since he dropped his pacifier. His tounge was sticking out a little so it wet my neck. "Daddwy weave Jiminie tweeks awone." "No baby. I love your cheeks." "Mmm daddwy weave thwem awone." "No." He pouted as I kept sucking them. "Thank you baby." He let me suck on them. They are so squishy and I love the feeling of them in my mouth.

It was already 10AM and I think this is a good time to go swimming. "Baby you ready to go swimming?" He got up and nodded quickly. "Daddwy Jiminie wan go swimming!" "Ok baby let's get you in your swimsuit." "Okway daddwy!" He changed and he looks so cute!

"Let's go baby." He looks so excited to go swimming. This time I ordered a house that has the pool only 5 feet. "Ok baby go in the water. "Daddwy Jiminie scwared! What if Jiminie gwoes down!" "No baby! This time the water will only go up to your tummy ok?" "Okway daddwy." He got in and smiled. "See baby it only goes to your tummy." "Yay! Jiminie an wim!" "Yeah baby!" Omg I just noticed how good his ass looks. Control Jeon control! But it looks so thic and soft. No no! This will hurt the baby! Can it? Just to be safe we will not fuck until after the baby! Should I search it up? Hmm I think I'll search it up. Ok I searched it up and it says it is safe. Does Jimin even want to do it? I can't just ask him that will be too embarrassing. "Daddwy stwop wooking at Jiminies tushy!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see him flustered and covering his ass. "Aww but my babies tushy looks so cute and soft." "Nuuu stwop wooking." He pouted and turned around. "Aww baby I'm sorry." He turned around and swam to me. "It otay daddwy! But no mwore wooking at Jiminies tushy!" "Mmm fine. But what about touching?" My hand went down to his ass and squeezed it. "D-daddwy~" his ass is so soft and I missed the feeling of it. "Hmm does the baby love when daddy touches his tushy?" "Y-yes daddwy~" I love it when he moans. "Hmm does baby deserve daddy?" "Y-yes Jiminie deswerve daddwy!" "Ok if the baby says so~" "daddwy pwease huwwy!" "Ok baby daddies going!" I put his bottom half of his swimsuit to the side and stuck a finger in him. "d-daddwy I wan the weal thwing!" "Ok baby." My shorts were off and his bottom half was off. "Ok baby daddies going in now ok?" "Okway but pwease huwwy dad-ahhh~" I slid myself into his tight hole. "A-ah baby how are you always so tight?" "I d-dwont o daddwy!" "Shhh baby you have to be quiet! We have neighbors remember?" I smirked as I saw him press his lips together. "Daddwy h-harder pwease!" "Ok baby." He moaned quietly holding onto my neck as I thrusted faster and harder in him. "Daddwy Jiminie c-ahhh close." He moaned out. "Daddy is t-too." He clenched his hole and made himself tighter around me. "Baby daddies gonna cum in you and you'll keep it in like a good boy ok?" "Y-yes ahh daddwy." He came and so did I. "Is my baby sleepy?" "Y-yes daddwy." "Ok baby daddy will put you to sleep." "Okway daddwy." I pulled out and saw he held all my cum in like a good boy. He whined when I pulled out and he got  carried to our room. I dried him and put him in warm clothes. He got tucked  in bed by me and sucked on his pacifier. "Sleep baby. I'll wake you up in a little bit." "Daddwy pwease stway with Jiminie." "Of course baby." He hugged my waist and closed his eyes. I love my baby so much. In the afternoon I am going to take him to the beach! Hopefully he will have fun!
2 weeks later
Me and Jimin spent our last day in Hawaii exploring and having fun plus cuddling. Today we go back home to see everyone. Jimins stomach had gotten bigger and that means the baby is gonna come soon. We had checkups with the doctors here in Hawaii and they say our baby is healthy. "Baby where are you?" I heard him coming down the stairs carrying his suitcase. "Ah ah ah! I will carry that for you." "Thwank you daddwy." The car was outside waiting for us. "Come on baby let's go." I carried him to the car and went back to get our stuff. "Daddwy Jiminie get to see eomma!" "Yes you will baby and he will be so happy to see you. Do you have everything?" "Mmm Jiminie hwas stwuffies. Chweck. Paci. Chweck. Skwirts. Chweck. Jiminie hwave everwythwing!" "Ok baby let's go." He giggled and I started the car driving to the airport. We arrived and got on the plane. "You excited baby?" "Yes daddwy! Jiminie gwet to see everwyone and thwey see Jiminies tummy!" "Yes they will and they will see how the baby is growing." He laughed and continued to play with his toys.
9 hours later
"Jiminie baby! Wake up we're here." He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at me. "Are we hwere daddwy?" "Yes baby we're here." He jumped up and got on me. We got off the plane and went to the airport where I saw everyone waiting. "Jungkook!!" I heard my mom yell so loud causing people to look at him. "Oh my son!!! I missed you so much!!!!" People were looking at us now. "Babe calm down." Namjoon told him. He gave him the death stare making him back away. "I missed you too mom!" "Jiminie I missed you so much!! Look your stomach is getting bigger which means the baby is coming soon!!" "Jiminie is gwetting a wittle pwincess!" "Yay Jiminie I'm so excited for you!!" We all got in the car and drove home. The baby was gonna come soon and I am so happy! The doctor said it should be about 5 months till the baby is due. I can't wait to see my daughter! What will she look like? Maybe she'll have Jimins lips and my eyes? His cheeks and my bunny smile? Oh well whatever she looks like I will love her. I am going to be a father! We arrived home and I showed mom the pictures we took.

"Aww you guys look so cute together!" We told them everything that happened well not everything. "Jiminie when will the baby come?" "I o know! Daddwy do ou know when thwe babwy will cwome?" "Yes baby it will be in 5 months." "Eeeekkkkk the baby is coming soon!" It was night time and Jimin was now asleep. We headed home after saying goodbye to everyone.  Jimin was still asleep when we got home. I walked upstairs to our bedroom and placed him down on the bed. He moved and opened his eyes. "Daddwy sweep wif Jiminie." "Ok baby daddies coming." He closed his eyes again. "Let daddy change and I'll be back ok?" He nodded his head slightly. I went back to the closet and put our clothes away. After putting everything away I changed into my pajamas and went to go lie down with Jimin. His tiny body was curled up and he was sound asleep from tiredness. I lied down in bed and went down to his stomach. "Hi baby girl  I know you probably don't know what I'm saying but I'm your daddy. I can't wait to see you. My baby is carrying you in his stomach. I want to see you grow up and go to school. We'll be there when you get married and go to prom. You'll have the best life I promise. Can't wait to see you baby girl." I kissed his stomach and went up to his face. He looks so beautiful sleeping. His eyes close. Lips slightly parted. His skin shinning under the moonlight. I just love every part of him. We are married and have a baby girl coming on the way  so soon I'll have my own family.
(Almost in tears while writing this🥺)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 14.9K 53
Park Jimin an ordinary boy who sold with the most dangerous man Min Yoongi because of his father debt. *Warning 18+/21+ Mpreg Side ship Taekook Nam...
294K 8.2K 193
Jimin is a shy little who got sold to Jungkook the mafia boss after he sees someone getting killed by one of his men. Jungkook takes things into his...
464K 31.3K 45
He was the leader of the underground. He controlled the black market, controlled the largest crime syndicate in the country. He was just a universit...
790K 62.8K 64
the grim reaper had a thing for a small boy by the name of park jimin, and he wasn't letting his go of his precious toy any time soon