Trifling Bitch (An Urban Love...

By ms_snl

Copyright Β©2014 ms_snl PAYTON ROSE CARTER WAS A DIME PIECE WHO'S MOMMA WAS ON CRACK AND DADDY WAS A PIMP. SHE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40
Recap Of 16
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
PSA
Chapter 43
Ch 16 again
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chaper 48

58 3 1
By ms_snl

2 weeks prior to Payton's water breaking

Cash laid across the king size bed blowing on a blunt he was half way thru smoking. He was so stressed out between keeping his business in order and also dealing with Payton's mood swings it was starting to take a toll on him. He was out of town in Lynn, Massachusetts handling a big drop. He wasn't alone either.

Ivory took another shot of patron and went ape shit on his dick. She was sucking his dick like it was the last dick on earth. She put her all into it hoping to get him back. That would never happen tho cause to him she was just a fuck. She enjoyed every minute she could get with Cash. She knew his heart belonged to Payton's but that was the least of her worries. What matter now was at this very moment she had his toes throwing up gang signs sucking him up.

"Yeah don't breath bitch keep sucking this dick ooouu spit on it" without hesitation she spit on Cash dick.
She made loud slurping noises not coming up for air once. And that's what he loved about her head the most she always died on the dick. Ivory head game wasn't no joke she bobbed on his dick up and down while playing with her own pussy. Cash dick was rock solid. He picked her up and placed her on her stomach.

Cash deep stroked her making sure she felt every inch of him. Ivory eyes rolled to the back of her head. She threw her ass back on him. Her ass was clapping making an echo through out the entire suite.

Cash bussed inside of Ivory filling her up with his heavy load. His body shook back and forth letting off so much cum. Cash knew Ivory was on the pill.

Once he bussed his nut he slid off of her and made his way to the bathroom to piss and shower. She laid across the bed satisfied and exhausted. A smile crept along her face.

"Yeah I got my nigga back" she spoke out loud. Cash laughed from in the shower. He knew deep down inside he was a dog but ain't no other woman had his heart but Payton. Ivory just another bitch he got a nut off with.

Cash searched for his clothes then placed a stack of cash on the night stand by the bed.

"That's all I'm worth to you" Cash ignored her while zipping up his pants and taking his phone off the charger.

"Bitch you know the drill stop talking stupid"

If looks could kill Ivory would have been dead the way Cash looked at her.

Ivory snatched the money off the dresser and ran to the bathroom to shower.

Cash didn't plan on staying in the hotel room with her he actually was driving back home that night. His deal went smooth so it was no need for him to stay the night. He wasn't trying to hear Payton's mouth anyways. He grabbed the rental keys and headed out.

Rocko actually came along with Cash but he stayed in another hotel not too far from Cash. He always made sure to have Cash back cause too many folks will try to back door a mother fucka.

Back at the hotel Rocko was staying at he waited in the hotel lobby and decided to go to the bar.

"Mind as well grab me a drink" he rubbed his hands together while approaching the bar. He was greeted by a pretty bar tender.

"Hi how can I serve you today". She spoke sweetly

"A triple shot of 1942" Rocko slid her his bank card.

"Actually make that two. My partner should be here any minute." The bartender nodded her head and begin to make the drinks for Rocko and Cash.

Ivory came back to no Cash. She was furious. She felt stupid and played.

"His black ass think he could play with me" she spoke with venom in every word. She took the stack of money and placed it in her Dior purse.

Since she was his only transportation she decided to spend the night until check out. She figured she'll just call a uber in the morning.

Ivory laid across the king size bed reminiscing on the following events that just occurred in that very bed.

"I been off the pill for 2 months now..dumb mother fucker" she rolled another blunt and drifted off to sleep not too long after.

Cash was on his way to meet up with Rocko back at the hotel he was staying at. He decided to give Payton a call. To his surprise she didn't blow his phone down once.

"Hey Daddy" her voice projected on the Bluetooth.

"I'll be home later tonight baby" Cash spoke.

"I thought you would be staying the night" Payton was surprised.

"Everything went good Daddy's coming home". Cash knew he had to stop being a dog sooner or later or he would lose the best thing he had in his life and that was Payton.

Cash pulled up to the luxury looking hotel. Handing over his keys he made his way through the front lobby and spotted Rocko over by the bar.

Cash grinned cause that's just like Rocko to be kickin it with the pretty bar tender. He approached Rocko dapping him up.

"My nigga" Rocko placed the cup in Cash hand.

Cash took the tripple shot not flinching once.

"Damn nigga you must have needed that". Rocko chuckled.

Cash shook his head while taking a seat next to his partner in crime.

"So what's crackin" Rocko asked.

"Man I'm done with Ivory, if Payton ever found out I was still messing with that bitch she would probably slit my throat." Cash signaled the bartender for another round.

"You gotta be done with that, what you and Payton have is some real authentic shit I wish I had a woman to wash my draws and take care of a nigga when I'm sick, don't throw that away for a nut on some real shit you gotta grow up and be a man or you're going to lose her. Rocko never usually got in the middle of cash love life but he had so much respect for Payton and he can't see his man dogging her out. He knew Cash and Payton was meant for each other. He also knew Cash was thinking with his dick and it was time to let that lil boy shit go and be a real man to his woman. He couldn't allow his man's to go out like that.

Cash nodded his head in agreement. Rocko tipped the bartender $200 and so did Cash.

"You ready to roll out dog" Cash spoke while placing his wallet back in his jeans.

The bartender eyes got big when she noticed how much both the guys tipped her. Her friend slapped her shoulder to go get Rocko number.

"Excuse me" she trailed behind Rocko leaving the bar.

"Wassup mama" Rocko stood there with a grin on his face.

She placed her phone in the palm of his hand.

"I know you don't think you leaving without giving me your number" she spoke bating her eyes.

"That's a bet" Rocko stored his number in her phone. She called the number.

"Lock me in and don't be a stranger baby" she winked at Rocko and headed back towards the bar. Rocko shook his head watching her sway her hips and ass. Her ass was fat and she was pretty as hell. He figured he'll give her call once he get back home.

Cash shook his head watching his boy jogg back over to him.

"You gone call her" cash asked.

They both just chuckled.

"Yeahhh" they both spoke at the same time.

Cash car was waiting out front and Rockos pulled up shortly after.

"Alright my baby.. ima see you once you touch"
Cash dapped up Rocko and was on his way back home to Payton.

Present Day

Cash immediately made his way upstairs to Payton who was sitting at the edge of their King size bed. He could tell she was in a lot  of pain by the look on her face.

"Cash don't just stand there grab the baby bag and run me a hot bath" Cash was confused to why Payton wanted to take a bath after her water just broke.

"P we gotta take yo ass to the hospital unless you tryna have the baby in the tub" he grabbed her hand and headed towards the bathroom.

" Cash I am not going up in that hospital without washing I've been in this bed all day now move" Payton wobbled over to the tub and turned it on herself and begin washing up.

Cash watched as she did everything. That's what he admired about Payton she was always strong and bull headed no matter the situation.

Cash packed the car and headed back in the house to help Payton put on a sweatsuit. Payton was now having contractions back to back. Lucky for them the hospital was literally a block away from their house.

The doctors wasted no time getting Payton settled in her room. From this point on she was in a whole lot of pain.

"Please give me that damn epidural" Payton shouted out to the doctors. Cash was getting furious because the doctors were taking their slow ass time and he hated to see Payton in pain it made him uneasy.

Moments later Momma Brooklyn, Mondy, Avery Kaylin and Rocko all were up at the hospital. Only the women went into the delivery room.

The ladies could hear Cash cursing out the doctors. He was acting a donkey up in that room.

Momma Brooklyn made her way to her son to calm him down the girls headed towards Payton who was sweating and breathing hard through out her contractions.

"Son you have to calm down. These doctors are going to make sure Payton and the baby are just fine" she spoke with confidence eyeing the nurse and doctors down and they all sensed her strong motherly nature and put some pep in their step.

Momma Brooklyn gently rubbed Cash back giving him the reassurance he needed bad.

"Now get your shit together Mehki my grand baby is about to make her grand entrance" Brooklyn cheered while clapping her hands together. She seemed to make the vibe in the room a lot more at ease doctors were happy she came to the rescue. Cash was even more happy cause in a second he was gonna put one in these doctors head.

After 4 hours Payton's contraction were about 70 seconds long and about 5 minutes apart. She was ready to push.

The doctors insisted that Cash held one of her legs while she pushed.

"She's coming and she has a lot of hair on her head" the doctor spoke with excitement. Avery and Kaylin both held on to Payton's hand at the same time on que everyone told Payton to keep pushing.

Born Nov 11th 2016 9lbs 8 ounces the whole room stood still. It was like the entire world stopped when baby girl made her entrance. There were no cries coming at all. Cash yoked the doctor up. "Why isn't she crying" Cash spoke with concern. Momma Brooklyn grabbed Cash. Not surprised by his behavior Brooklyn screamed at the doctor.

"Doc do something quick y'all all do something" Brooklyn yelled towards the doctors and nurses. the doctor patted baby girl on her butt and she let out little cries. Everyone was in awe as the doctors placed baby girl on to Payton's chest. Payton cried with tears of joy holding her baby girl for the first time.

"Hi beautiful I'm your Mommy. Welcome to the world mommas baby" Payton kissed her cheek gently and admire her beautiful baby girl.

She looked exactly like Payton she was her twin. The doctor took her from Payton and gave her to Cash. "Daddy has to cut umbilical cord" the excited nurse spoke. Cash took the scissors and did just that.

"Look at my baby girl looking just like her Mommy" baby girl made noises with her mouth. Cash was so happy he never felt this type of love. This was different and he was loving every minute of it.

He leaned over and kissed Payton on her forehead. Before whispering in her ear.

"Look at our creation we did this" they both shared a long romantic kiss.

"Ya keep this up ya gonna have another one before next summer" Brooklyn spoke. She actually didn't mind if they did. She's in love already with her grand baby.

The doctors took baby girl to clean her up and Cash stood beside Payton holding her hand while planting kisses on her.

Everyone cleared the room leaving Payton and Cash alone.

Payton was filled with so much happiness and joy. She knew her aunt would have been right by her side. She wanted her to be here. This hurt but she know she's always around because her presence is heavy spiritually.

"I got us I promise you P" Cash spoke as if he could read her mind and knew she was thinking of Princess. Cash spoke no lie and he made a promise that he would never break. He was going to be the best father and man to his family he could ever be. His family was his entire world.

Later on that night Cash let Payton rest. She was in a lot of pain. He took baby girl from out of the crib and sat down in the rocking chair next to Payton as she slept.

"You gon open up those eyes for Daddy" Cash spoke to his baby girl. She swirmed and kicked her little toes. That blanket didn't stand a chance staying on her. Cash gently brushed her nose with his finger. He placed his finger on hers and she grabbed his not letting go. She finally opened her eyes. Cash and baby girl both starred at each other.

"I got you and Mommy for life you hear me mamas" she closed her eyes back and smiled. Cash knew his street days were long gone. He also knew he would stop creeping around doing Payton dirty. He was feeling more guilty than ever after all they have been thru. He made a mental note to change his number that following week coming. He knew if Payton found out he was still dealing with Ivory she would kill them both and call it quits. Cash been thinking with his dick but now he know damn well he cant jeopardize his family over some pussy that's some sucker shit.

Payton woke up and admired her man and new born baby girl bonding with one another. This is everything she ever dreamed of, having a family of her own and being a mother to her child the right way.

The nurse came in the room to check the baby's vitals and Payton's. She was at aw seeing their daughter. She grabbed her chest dramatically.

"Well isn't she the prettiest baby girl ever. Do you guys have a name for her. Payton sat up in the hospital bed still in a bunch of pain.

"Yes we do her name is Niemah Aubrey Riley"

It was time for Payton and Niemah to be released from the hospital it's been 2 days.

Cash helped Payton with her and the babies hospital bags. Payton held Niemah while momma Brooklyn rolled her in a wheel chair to the black truck cash ordered for them to go home in.

Placing all the bags in the truck they were all ready to head home. Momma Brooklyn kissed Payton on the cheek goodbye.

"I'll come over in about an hour to help you guys get settled." Payton was relieved to know she was coming over because she had plans on resting. Payton was still in a lot of pain after giving birth 2 days ago. The doctors said the pain will eventually ease up after medicine and rest.

Arriving at their home in about 5 minutes Payton couldn't believe the front of their home was decorated with pink, white, and brown balloons. The ballon arch spelled out welcome home Niemah. Without telling Payton, Cash knew that after the baby was born he snuck and gave their house keys to Avery and Kaylin. He was also impressed,they both did they thing. Cash unloaded the truck then came back to help Payton and the baby in.

Payton also noticed a card and a bottle of Moët.
Payton opened the card to read it.

To Niemah's Mommy,

You dropped the biggest gift on us and we couldn't be more happy.. we can't wait to spoil our niece with whatever her little heart desires.

P.S. you're going to be a great Muva!!!

Love always your girls Kaylin and Avery

Payton was so blessed to have amazing friends like them she loved her girls and they loved her.

Payton couldn't be more happier with her life right now. Well at least that's what she thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
157K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
19.1K 735 31
Read, comment, vote, allat πŸ˜‰
582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...