(Complete) The Perfect Submis...

By EvilDevil312000

18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Check it out!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Valentine's Day Extra
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A for Fun!
Answers to Q&A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N: Thoughts Please
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Book 2: Little Fox

Chapter 9

65.2K 1.3K 549
By EvilDevil312000

Elijah bit his lip, staring up at those green eyes that were filled with nothing but lust. Aiden had tied him down, spread out like an 'x' with a pillow under his hips. The position was not the most comfortable, yet he found himself tugging on the restraints curiously. They were extremely soft around his wrists, but they did not budge. He was held firmly in place, completely at Aiden's mercy.

"Are you ready, pet?" Aiden leaned down to whisper in his ear before he carefully moved down, pressing his lips against the boy's neck. He loved the way Elijah's hips jerked up against his when he bit down on the skin lightly before sucking on it, leaving a love mark against his skin. Elijah shivered, biting down on his lips before he quickly nodded.

"Yes, sir." He breathed. Aiden left a few more love bites on the boy's body, enjoying how well they appeared on his pale skin. He looked up at Elijah to find the boy softly panting as he slowly trailed lower and lower on his body, even leaving a bite mark on his inner thigh. Elijah yelped, jerking against the restraints as he flushed a deep red. His thighs were much more sensitive compared to his neck and Aiden seemed to delight in that knowledge. He kissed and sucked on his thighs and hips, but he did not touch Elijah's throbbing dick.

Aiden glanced up at Elijah before he moved between his legs, taking his time in spreading the boy's cheeks, revealing his lovely rosebud.
"I look forward to the day I can fuck you." He growled lowly, giving his ass a light slap before he delved into the treat before him. Elijah instinctively tried to jerk away when he felt Aiden's tongue run across his hole, shutting his eyes tight. He quickly took a deep breath, reminding himself where he was. He could feel Aiden's hands massaging his cheeks as though to comfort him as he continued his actions. Elijah released a low moan as he relaxed once again, enjoying it as Aiden thrust his tongue into him. It was strange for him to be able to enjoy himself, not having to fear what the person intended to do to him like he did with his 'clients'.

Aiden pulled away from Elijah, disappearing off the bed to grab lube out of one of the dressers. He studied the different types he had, settling for a water-based lubricant. While he saved a lot of his money, the one thing he allowed himself was whatever he wanted for his toy room. It was his guilty pleasure and anytime he had a new submissive, he bought completely new sets of toys. That included lubricant, condoms, and handcuffs. His chains would always be disinfected, and his toy room was always kept clean, even if it were not being used. After making the deal with Elijah's father, Aiden had taken his time to completely reset up the toy room. He had gotten rid of anything that may scare the boy, including his canes. While some submissives could handle it, he highly doubted a boy that had been abused for half his life could.

Elijah watched Aiden curiously when he left the bed, watching as he dug in two separate drawers.
"Sir?" Elijah bit his lip as Aiden approached him with a silk cloth.

"Are you okay being blindfolded?" Elijah did not like the idea of not being able to see, especially tied down and completely at Aiden's mercy. He bit his lip, staring at the blindfold before he gave a small nod. He would not ruin Aiden's fun just because he was nervous.

"Yes, Sir. It is okay." Aiden could see the hesitation on the boy's face, holding back a sigh as he approached the bed, sitting on the corner to tie the cloth around his eyes.

"No harm is going to come to you. You are not being punished and I only intend to pleasure you." He whispered in his ear as he tied it behind his head. He felt Elijah shiver, but the boy gave a small nod, earning a chuckle in response.
"Just remember to communicate with me, Elijah."

Elijah nodded immediately in response as Aiden disappeared once again. He could hear the drawers opening once again before Aiden joined him back on the bed. The older male was completely silent, not a single room audible in the room except for Elijah's heavy breathing. He gasped when he felt something cold and slick pressed against his back entrance as Aiden carefully rubbed his finger against it. He took his time, slowly nudging forward until his finger slowly slid in.

Elijah released a low groan, biting his lip as he felt the intrusion. It was nothing new to him, something many men had done before, but it still always stung at first. He could only imagine what it would feel like to have sex for the first time.
"Y-You don't have to be so gentle with this part." He admitted, speaking softly so as not to interrupt Aiden.

Aiden looked up to the boy, smirking softly as he continued to take his time inserting his first finger, and then a second.
"No, but I think it is fun to tease you." He smirked before pressing a playful kiss to Elijah's navel. He hummed softly as his fingers pressed completely into him before he curled them, earning a pleasured moan from above.
"While you have had this happen before, pet, I doubt you were allowed the pleasure you should have." With that, he lowered his head, wrapping his lips around Elijah's dick. He sucked softly at first to tease him before growing serious about pleasing him, adding a third finger. He grew accustomed to the fingers with ease; Aiden did not even want to think on how many men had been allowed to touch him in such a way. Instead, he focused on pleasing him before he finally pulled away.

Elijah whined in protest as Aiden pulled away but quickly silenced himself as Aiden spoke.
"Do not whine like a little bitch." His voice was harsher than before, and Elijah gave a quick nod.

"Yes, Sir." Aiden was an overall nice person, yet it was clear he expected to be obeyed when he spoke. Especially when he used such a dominating voice. Aiden released a soft chuckle, pleased with how well Elijah adapted to his surroundings.

"Tell me, pet, has anyone ever used toys on you before?" Elijah bit his lip as Aiden pulled away from him slightly. He could not see what the male was doing, but his voice helped him to relax as he shook his head.

"No, Sir. Well, I mean...do you count a cock ring?" He bit his lip, causing a growl to slip from Aiden's lips. The older male quickly moved so he hovered over the boy, kissing him rather roughly. He sucked the lower lip into his own mouth before nibbling at the flesh. He enjoyed the gasp that came from beneath him as Elijah squirmed.

"No, I will not be counting that. And that means we get to have some fun." Aiden breathed as he pulled away once again. He took his time in lubing up a vibrator. It was about the size of his three fingers, though it certainly did not add up to the size of his own dick. He took his time in pressing it against Elijah's hole, licking his lips as he watched it slowly slid in.

Elijah did his best not to tense at the intrusion, taking a deep breath and relaxing his body. He moaned softly in both pleasure and pain as the toy eased into him, rolling his hips curiously. Aiden watched him curiously as he let the toy just sit there for a moment, loving the way Elijah moved his hips for some sort of friction.

"Stop moving, pet." He scolded, lightly slapping Elijah's thigh. The boy yelped but his hips quickly stilled. At least until Aiden switched the vibration on. He gasped, back arching up in surprise.

"A-Ah!" Elijah moaned, having not expected the vibrations that attacked his prostate.

"What a lovely response." Aiden purred with delight, slowly thrusting vibrator in and out of him. He hit his prostate every time before he moved to take Elijah's dick into his mouth. He sucked on the tip teasingly, slowly taking more and more to torment him.

"Sir! Please, more! I'm going to cum!" As much as Aiden wanted to bring Elijah to his high, he pulled away and turned moved the vibrator away from his prostate. He received a soft cry of frustration from Elijah, his jaw tensing at his denial of release.

"It's time a few rules were introduced to you as my submissive." Aiden hummed softly, watching as Elijah squirmed. Despite the vibrator being off, Aiden slowly moved it in and out of him.
"One of the first is that you will always ask for permission to cum. This means you do not cum unless I tell you that you can. If I refuse to let you then you do not. Plain and simple." Elijah whimpered, giving a small nod in response. Aiden scowled, slamming the vibrator right against his prostate which caused the boy to cry out in surprise.
"What was that? I could not hear you."

"Yes, Sir!" Elijah spoke loud and clear and Aiden turned the vibrator back on to reward him.

"Good boy." He praised with a soft hum. He let the vibrator torment the boy for awhile longer before slowly pulling it out.
"You are not going to cum until we are done. I am looking forward to torturing you tonight." He nipped at Elijah's neck earning a soft moan. He smirked before sliding a cock ring onto the boy, causing his hips to jerk. Elijah was rather familiar with cock rings since his 'customers' loved to torment him as much as they could.

Aiden's fingers brushed against his dick teasingly before he reached onto the nightstand, grabbing a set of anal beads. He took his time in pushing them into Elijah one by one, watching as they slowly popped into his bottom. Elijah could feel himself starting to feel full of the odd feeling, whimpering softly as Aiden pushed the last one in.

"You are beautiful." Aiden breathed, pressing his lips to Elijah's thigh.
"And you are handling everything so well." Elijah was thankful for the praise; it made everything much easier. He was not scared he would mess up and upset him nearly as much as when he first came in. He yelped when Aiden suddenly pulled the balls out, not nearly as slow as he had inserted them. His cock twitched at the slight pain it caused him, but it was nothing he could not handle.

Aiden released a soft chuckle, nuzzling Elijah's inner thigh. He had not expected the boy to accept everything so easily with his past, yet he had yet to safe word. He even seemed to enjoy what was going on which pleased him; he wanted nothing more than to please his partner. However, he could see Elijah's frustration growing as he bucked his hips desperately, eager to cum. Normally he would punish his submissive for not holding still, but he was being lenient with Elijah. He knew the male had mothing to do with the submissive lifestyle, and so far, he had performed beautifully.

"S-Sir, please! Can I please cum?!" Elijah pleaded as Aiden repeatedly abused his hole with a slightly bigger dildo. He had sped up his movements compared to before, striking him directly on his prostate without remorse. He looked up at his partner to see his head was tilted back, drool on the side of his mouth

"I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you, pet." Aiden hummed as he reached up, stroking Elijah in time with his thrust. Elijah released a soft cry of frustration, biting down on his lip. It truly drove Aiden insane when he did that; he wanted nothing more than to take that lip into his own mouth.

"Please, I want to cum, Sir! Please! Please let me cum!" Aiden licked his lips as the words left Elijah's mouth, leaning down to take the male between his lips. He gave one lung suck before he spoke.

"Very well. You can cum, my lovely pet." He growled before biting into the fleshy thigh to his left. Elijah jerked at the pain, but Aiden distracted him rather quickly, bobbing his head up and down his dick. Elijah moaned, his back arching up as Aiden pulled him closer and closer to his high. He released a sharp cry as the cock ring was released and he came without warning, his back arching off the bed. His mouth hung open in a near continuous moan, never having had such an amazing orgasm.

"Fucking hell, Elijah." Aiden growled, stroking himself quickly as he watched the male's orgasm. It was such an easy sight to get off on, especially with how hard he had been prior. He bit down on his own lip, taking in Elijah's entire body as he stroked himself quickly until he came to his own orgasm. He released a low groan, coating Elijah's stomach with his cum.

Elijah released a low whimper as he came down from his high, weakly tugging at his restraints. He could hear Aiden's heavy breathing and he had felt his cum land on his body; he knew the male had gotten off to the sight of his high.
"S-Sir?" Elijah panted softly. Aiden wasted no time in untying him, removing the blindfold to admire the beautiful baby blue eyes that stared up at him.

"You did wonderfully." Aiden praised, stroking the male's cheek before softly pressing his lips against his.
"Let's get you a bath, hmm?" He stroked the sweaty hair from Elijah's face as the boy gave a slow, tired nod. Aiden chuckled, disappearing into the bathroom he had connected to his toy room. He took his time in filling the tub up, adding mint and bubbles. He returned to Elijah once the tub was full, carrying him to the shower. He hosed the boy off quickly before dipping him into the tub, sliding in after him. Elijah snuggled into his chest almost immediately, his eyes lidded as his body completely relaxed.

"That felt so good." Elijah breathed as Aiden ran his fingers through his hair. That brought a pleased smirk to the dominant's lips as he leaned down to kiss his neck.

"Is that so? I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Perhaps we can enjoy the toy room a little more one day." He received a tired nod in response causing him to chuckle.
"I was thinking we can go to a club tomorrow when I get off from work. Not my own, rather a friend of mine." Once again, another tired nod.
"Hmmm, ready for round two?" He received a tired whine in response causing him to laugh softly, shaking his head. He would not actually make the boy go for another round when he was so clearly exhausted. He could only assume he had never received such a release before.

"I'm sleepy, Sir." Elijah murmured as he felt his eyes drooping. His body had been toyed with many times, but never in a way that felt so good. Never had he been able pleasured so much; no one had ever bothered focus on his pleasure and what he enjoyed.

"Rest, pet. You've earned it." Aiden soothed. Elijah could feel his fingers massaging into his back soothingly as he pressed soft, feather kisses against his neck. He nodded in response, finally letting his eyes drop as his entire body relaxed. He had never felt safe in another man's presence, but here he was sleeping peacefully in Aiden's arms as the older male carefully washed his body down.

Aiden treated Elijah's body with care as he carefully bathed him and washed his hair. He woke him to get out the tub, wrapping him in a towel fresh out of the towel warmer. The boy immediately snuggled into the warmth offered to him as Aiden gathered his clothes. It was a simple t-shirt that smelled like Aiden; Elijah could only assume it belonged to the older male.
"Here love, let me rub this on to your ass and wrists." Elijah nodded, allowing Aiden to rub some sort of cream over his ass, taking his time in ensuring it was rubbed in thoroughly before applying some to his wrist as well. While the soft material had not dug into his skin, they were still a little red from where he had jerked against the restraints.

"Thank you." Elijah murmured as he was sat down on a stool. Aiden offered him a smile in the mirror as he blow dried the young male's hair before carrying him to his room.

"Do you want my bed or your bed?" He hummed as he walked. Elijah mumbled a soft answer and Aiden walked to his own bedroom, carefully tucking the boy into his deep, royal purple comforters. Elijah immediately snuggled into the softness, enjoying how Aiden's scent overwhelmed his senses. He jumped when he felt Aiden slide into the bed beside him, wrapping his arms around him carefully and drawing him into his chest. Elijah immediately snuggled into his chest, rubbing his nose against the small amount of body hair there. He dozed off like that, comfortably held in Aiden's arms.

The next morning, Elijah was woken by Aiden getting out of bed. He let out a soft whine, blinking his eyes open. He was not very surprised to find Aiden gone, the shower running in the bathroom. Glancing at the alarm he saw it was 7:15. He quickly went through his and Aiden's morning ritual of eating a snack, working out, and then eating breakfast.

"When I get back from work, we are going to the club. I laid out an outfit for you on the bed already so be ready for six. We will pick up dinner on the way so do not eat without me." Aiden's voice was firm as he gathered his things for work. Elijah nodded obediently as he listened carefully.

"Can I stay in your room?" He asked softly. He enjoyed Aiden's room and had seen a bookcase he wanted to investigate.

"Of course, pet. I will see you at six." Aiden brushed a kiss against Elijah's head and Elijah quickly returned the favor, his lips brushing his cheek.

"I will be ready. Have a great day at work and be safe, Sir." He spoke softly as Aiden drew away to leave. Immediately, Elijah disappeared to Aiden's room to study the bookcase he had seriously. It was filled with books about BDSM, educational books. He read the titles curiously before picking out the one that seemed best; it was called "Submission for beginners". He sat on the bed, making himself comfortable before he began to read.

The book was extremely thorough, and Elijah read everything carefully, taking in as much information as he possibly could. It started simple, explaining what BDSM was and what it meant to be submissive. It then led into what it meant for a dominant. He was surprised to find that the book stated exactly what Aiden had told him. The dominant's job is to care for their submissive and respect their wishes. They were meant to please the submissive, but also deliver punishments if they were necessary.

The book then went into the different types of punishments and it also mentioned situations in which certain punishments could be used. It also went into safe words, explaining how the generic ones existed: red, yellow, and green; but then it also went into how a submissive could choose their own safe word. All they had to do was talk to their dominant and it would be approved. Anytime the submissive felt something had gone to far, or they simply no longer wished to continue, they could safe word and should immediately be released.

The next topic went into collars, which Elijah found himself extremely curious about. It discussed how collars tended to be extremely important to most dominants and that it represented their ownership over the submissive. He swallowed, chewing on his lip as he read. He had denied Aiden something that sounded extremely important, important to both dominant and submissive alike. He felt guilty, knowing it may have upset Aiden when he had refused the collar. However, he had to remind himself that he had not known Aiden at the time. He knew nothing about the lifestyle at the time.

He expected the book to end there but it continued further, going into what a fake dominant was. Someone who would take advantage of a submissive's loyalty. Fake dominants were known to be extremely dangerous. They lured in people who were new to the lifestyle and took advantage of them. He read carefully as the book explained signs of a fake dominant. The most important thing it discussed was how dangerous fake dominants were; they could be known to go past a submissive's limits and take advantage of the consent and trust they had been given.

Elijah bit his lip before he put the book up, having finished it after about an hour. It was very thorough, and he found himself thankful Aiden had it; he was beginning to feel like he understood the BDSM lifestyle and community. He skimmed over the books curiously, choosing one that was about the different toys a dominant may use.

Elijah spent the rest of the day reading through the various books Aiden had. He found they were useful and educated him a little more, making him feel more confident in what he knew. However, as the time drew closer for Aiden to come home, he quickly picked everything up before making his way to his own bedroom. As Aiden had promised, a set of clothes were on the bed waiting for him. He took a quick shower to ensure he was clean and smelled nice before he pulled the clothes on. He swallowed, staring at himself in the mirror. The clothes were much more revealing compared to what he had worn last time. The underwear chosen were mostly sheer, the only part being solid in color covering his crotch. He was also given a pair of leather pants that hugged his body beautifully. He bit his lip, staring at the remainder of things on the bed. There was no shirt for him to wear, instead there was a chain connecting nipple clamps and one chain led down to a cock ring. He was not sure how to put it on, staring at it in confusion when he heard a knock on the door. He flushed as the door opened to reveal Jamison who did not appear affected by his appearance.

"Aiden is on his way home. He will not be long and asked me to ensure you are ready." Elijah nodded his thanks, leaving the chain on the bed before he tugged on the boots provided for him. He hurried down the stairs to see Jamison waiting.

"C-Could you keep the maids out of here for the time being? I wanted to...greet Aiden when he comes in." He hoped Jamison got his drift. The older male gave a small smile, dipping his head respectfully before he disappeared. Elijah released a soft breath before he got into the first position Aiden had taught him beside the stairs. He dropped to his knees, spreading them as wide as the leather pants allowed him to before he sat back on his heels. He kept his head down, hands behind his back as he waited patiently for Aiden to come home. It felt odd but he knew it was important that he do his best to adjust to the lifestyle laid out before him; he wanted to do his best to please Aiden.

Elijah waited for about ten minutes when he heard the front door open. It took all his self restraint not to look up to see Aiden as he heard his footsteps steadily approaching him. He could see the toes of his shoes as he came to a stop in front of him.
"Welcome home, Sir." He spoke softly, keeping his head down.

"A pleasure to be home, pet." Aiden's voice was thick with lust as he stared down at his pet. He was rather pleased with his appearance; glad the boy had taken a step forward.
"You look lovely. But where is the other piece?" He hummed, crouching down in front of him. He lightly pinched Elijah's exposed nipple, receiving a gasp in response. Elijah bit his lip to quickly silence himself, doing his best to avoid looking at Aiden.

"I-I was not sure exactly how to put it on. I was hoping you could assist me." He admitted, feeling slightly ashamed that he was not how Aiden had wanted him. Aiden gave a small nod, standing up to his full height. He held his hand out to Elijah who immediately accepted, following him upstairs to his room.

"Allow me to change and I will meet you in your room to put it on." Aiden disappeared into his own room and Elijah went to his own, carefully pulling the leather and underwear down so Aiden could help put on the chains. When the older male entered the room again, Elijah found himself staring with his mouth agape. He had expected Aiden to wear leather as well, except the male was wearing a pair of nice jeans and a button up shirt. The shirt was unbuttoned on the top two buttons and his chain necklace was visible causing Elijah to lick his lips. Aiden leaned down beside him, grabbing the chain. He took his time in putting the cock ring on Elijah, slowly running his thumb across the boy's tip teasingly. Elijah whimpered, bucking his hips into Aiden's touch which resulted in a sharp slap against his thigh.

"Hold still." Aiden scolded as he straightened out the chain. He grew serious, studying Elijah's face.
"This part will hurt." He stated honestly as he took in his flushed face. Elijah simply nodded, wanting nothing more than to make Aiden happy. He let out a sharp yelp as a pain pinched onto his nipples, the nipple clamps squeezing tightly against his flesh. Aiden smirked as he took in the sight before him; Elijah looked beautiful with his pants down, cock out, and glistening with precum. The cock kept him from anything else however and his face was flushed red from the slight pain. He hummed, turning to lead the way from the room when he felt a hand grab his.

"Aiden...S-Sir," Elijah corrected himself quickly as he stood, grabbing Aiden's hand before he could walk away. Aiden raised an eyebrow as he turned back to face him. He was surprised when Elijah dropped down to his knees in front of him, sitting in the first position. However, this time he met Aiden's gaze as he spoke softly.
"I would like it if you would collar me before we go anywhere tonight. I-I want to be yours...and I want others to know I am yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
347K 9.8K 12
Kingsley Black is a sub with a... rough past. Most of the Dominants in Andreas' and Aaron's club, Wildex, have gotten a taste of Kingsley, but they w...
1.3M 31.8K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
143K 3.8K 30
Book 3 of The Perfect Submissive Shawn's relationship has ended due to his abusive behavior and alcoholism. He has lost everything he cared about and...