YOU'RE MINE BABY!

By iris_springflower

Amelia POV "Don't worry! I'll be okay. You worry too much." I said to my cousin sister whom are to my flat on... More

You're Mine Baby!
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Not An Update
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 3

1.3K 32 4
By iris_springflower

Henry POV

" Bloody hell my head...Ugh!" when I woke up this morning my head is pounding like a nail.

'I'm going to kill "William" for setting me up with that daft girl last night. I don't understand a thing she's talking about. What's wrong with girls I normally goes out once in a while. Is it my fault that I just want to be left alon. I never like girls that put out too much to shagg with me.'

'The girl on last night was worse. What was her name again? Ahhh...I'm not going to bother to remember. I could not stand her any longer I had made her drunk and that's the plan back fire. The more she drunk the more she talks and touchy. And very loud too. Then I start to get drunk my self. My bodygurd 'Nik' had to take her home. The last thing, I remember was 'Nik' taking my shoes off and tugging to bed.'

'I need to get up.I have to interview for my new PA at 9. What time is it?'

I glance over to my bedside table alarm clock. " Shit" I cursed. 'It's 8:35am. I'm not going to make it. I'll better call Mrs. Croft my old PA and tell her to do the interviews for me. She's not going to like it but it's at least she could do other dropping a bomb on me saying she's retiring and go travel. I don't blame her for that.'

'I had stole her from my father's company. She was loyal and hard working woman in her mid 50. Her husband pass away two months ago and she decided to go travel. Said she wasted her like for working all the time. She and her husband always wanted to go travel together but she never had the times. Now her husband pass away, so she promised herself she'll fullfill his dreams.'

" What is she's thinking? Going to travel at this age." I mummble a little loud. ' I'm going to miss her a lot. And her home made chicken soup when I'm sick. She will bring her special chicken soup to my house or my office when I'm sick or got a hangover.'

'And those christmas sweater that she knit herself. How on earth did she gets a time to do that?' I frowned thinking.

I had asked her " Can you find me someone like you Mrs.Croft?" when she told me she set up interview for my new PA.

She smile and gently patted my cheek and said " I'm one in a million sweetheart."

'She's a diamond that woman.' Thinking I went to get a shower. I need to get ready for my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys,

Vote and comment pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 971 25
Aliyah hasn't seen her child's father since she was 17. Aliyah hasn't even dated since she had her child. What will happen when she want to hide thei...
975K 61.8K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 24.8K 18
Her Volkovs Series Book Three Belle's relationship with Nikolai and Alexei is slowly falling apart as Artan's role in her life deepens. The Volkov br...
1K 65 19
He's the chauffeur. She's the princess of the mansion. He can't date his boss's daughter, but what if the daughter feels the same wild attraction he...