I Will Be There Once More (Ed...

By SadMissWorld

*COMPLETED* Lily is a california girl about to finish college, dealing with constant anxiety and fear caused... More

Author's note and disclaimer
1. LA to the Moon
2. Once
3. Go
4. Stargazer
5. A stroke of luck
6. California Dreaming
7. Gorgeous
8. Oceans
9. New Year's Day
10. Hard feelings/Loveless
11. Moonage Daydream
12. Better man
13. Hunger Strike
14. Call It What You Want
15. Keen on Boys
16. The Only Ones Who Know
17. Someone To Spend Time With
18. So Kiss Me
19. Willing and Able
20. Just Like Heaven
21. Singles
22. Sweet Nothing
23. Violet
24. Under The Bridge
25. The 1
26. Heaven Tonight
27. Music To Watch Boys To
29. Lucky Strike (Part 1)
30. Lucky Strike (Part 2)
31. Holiday
32. Love On The Brain
33. What A Girl Wants
34. Fuck It, I Love You
35. Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
36. Talk To Me In Songs And Poems
37. Someday You Will Ache Like I Ache
38. Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness
39. Light Years
40. I Will Be There Once More
✨ Thank You ✨

28. King Of My Heart

548 25 1
By SadMissWorld

The last day of August our second album was released, surprising everybody but having excellent reviews and sales. I was enjoying Lollapalooza more than ever, as we kicked off the festival with tons of energy from us and the audience; Eddie and I were more relax about our relationship each time, as we were aware everything was going to be confirmed anytime soon; then, on a cold night in Arizona on September 8th, while a lot of people was watching the great Ice Cube on the main stage, Temple of the Dog in their original line up, (including me) took the stage and we all performed Hunger Strike, with some lucky fans that were excited watching all this.

I was so excited and proud seeing my guys killing it with a song I wrote, and that of course they announced it was mine.

When the set ended, we all went to a place near there to celebrate my birthday that was going to be next day, and of course it was photographed; one of the photographs consisted in all of us sitting there, but as we were so many, some of them were sitting on the floor, and seeing the lack of space, I decided to sit on Eddies legs as he accepted without a problem and nobody made a joke about it because all of the people there new about it.

Eddie and I knew that this photo was going to be on the newspaper next day, so we just didn't give a fuck and dealt with it; a few hours later, Spencer and Pearl Jam were put on the same plane, as both bands had a performance next day on the MTV VMAs in Los Angeles.

However, since Eddie and I wanted a little bit of privacy, we decided to take another private flight to San Diego, were we already had a reservation in the hotel where Eddie used to work; next day we would be picked up by Andrea, who was going to arrive very early in the morning with a team to helping me with the red carpet look.

Eddie arrived first at the hotel, where he checked in with a nickname, and an hour later I checked in, as I spent a little bit of time in the lobby chatting with the personnel and visiting the chef of the hotel who wanted to ask me about the dinner that Eddie and I were going to have in our suite.

"Do you know if the Princess Buttercup  is here?" Eddie asked to reception through a call, as I took that nickname for checking in on that night.

"Yes, she checked in 30 minutes ago, but she chatted with us a little, signed us things and I can see she's talking to the chef right now" The receptionist answered.

"Thank you so much"

"And... Mr. Vedder..."

"Yes?"

"Miss Doherty insists of calling you... she literally comes here or calls every 5 minutes, she knows you're here"

"Please, please, don't communicate me with her ever" Eddie answered a little bit tired.

"Alright Sr."

"Thanks" Eddie said and the called ended.

When I ended my chat with the chef, as I was making my way to the elevator, I could see the small pretty frame called Shannen Doherty making a  big scandalous tantrum on reception because nobody could get her to Eddie Vedder. I thought this was weird, but before making any assumptions, I decided to just ask him if he knew about this.

"You're here" He told me with a smile once he saw me entering the room.

"Sorry if I took so long, you know I always end up chatting with people and I also asked for dinner already" I answered as I sat on the couch.

"It's alright"

"I'm gonna take a shower" I announced, taking some clothes from my backpack.

"Can I join you?" Eddie asked me in a flirty way, hugging me from behind as we both shared a goofy laughed and I just blushed.

"You know you're always welcome" I said with a flirty smile. "But first..." I said, turning around and looking at him in a serious way.

"Is everything ok?"

"I don't know... I heard something as I was making my way here"

"What is it?" He asked me, clearly confused.

"Do you might have an idea why Shannen Doherty is so desperate to meet you?" I asked and I saw the expression of irritation on Eddie's face as he just rolled his eyes.

"God not that bitch again. Did she tell you something?"

"No, I just heard her"

"She's basically stalking me from days. The valet told me she wanted passes and tickets for a concert of the band and that she was like 'Make it happen' and also called to the office to ask if I had a girlfriend and that she wanted photos of me and shit like that... apparently her plan was to take me as a date to the VMAs. Then, the concierge told me she was being very rude to them and demanded a meeting with me, but I have no interest in meeting stupid people like her, so you don't have to worry abut it" Eddie explained to me.

"I'm not worried, I just wanted to know" I answered, a little bit irritated.

"Hey... I'm telling you the truth, you don't have to be angry but, I understand if you are... I'd probably be the same way if a dude would be after you like this"

"I'm not angry Eddie! Stop it!" I answered, clearly angry, as he just looked at me with a weird expression.

"Are... are you jealous?" He asked me with a half-smile.

"Eddie... please, I'm not in the mood"

"Hey, I'm not making fun or anything is just... I've never ever thought of seeing you like this... it's very weird"

"I'm not... Whatever" I answered as I rolled my eyes and I returned to my backpack.

"Hey... hey..." Eddie called me and turned me around softly. "You don't have to feel like this... you know we're a team and you're the only woman for me. There's always stupid bitches or groupies trying something but I don't care about them and you know it, you know it very well... because I love you and I have respect for you and because I know if I fuck up things, you're never gonna take me back. So, you can relax... I won't do anything stupid to losing you. I love you, Lily... trust me" He told me with all honesty and that perfect blue.

"I do" I answered nonchalantly, but looking at him, as he just smiled at me. "So... you still wanna join me in the shower?" I asked, more relaxed.

Eddie just smiled and literally dragged me to the bathroom. That night we had fun, had a special dinner for my birthday and even watched a movie, but as we were about to sleep, I noticed him a little bit nervous.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes... it's just... I was thinking about tomorrow" He said, a little bit worried.

"You don't wanna do it anymore?" I asked.

"Of course I do! You know I'm dying to do it since day one! But... Do you wanna?" He asked me this time.

"More than ever" I answered with a smile.

"And you don't mind anything?"

"Not at all... I'm tired you know? I don't give a fuck anymore. We'll do it" I answered with a smile as we shared a kiss and prepared to get some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 512 22
π—œπ—™ 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—Ÿπ—˜π—§ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯π—¦π—˜π—Ÿπ—™ π—šπ—’... *ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš ΰ³ƒβ€βž· A STORY IN WHICH a sworn-off relationship begins out of tragedy. γ€ŒΒ© 2024 | π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ—΄π—Όπ˜οΏ½...
1K 64 18
And she was brought back to reality. Still sitting in the living room, there were no fires blazing, no trees swaying to the sound of the music as the...
3.4K 133 11
Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄Ι΄α΄€ ᴋɴᴏᴑ α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› ʏᴏᴜ. She was an unassailable talent in the sub-pop era, and so was he. And It is the very thing that militates them. ...
109K 3.3K 45
A story of two people living a lifestyle where it can sometimes seem like the party never stops. Kurt and Lily are trying to figure out how to keep t...