I Will Be There Once More (Ed...

By SadMissWorld

*COMPLETED* Lily is a california girl about to finish college, dealing with constant anxiety and fear caused... More

Author's note and disclaimer
1. LA to the Moon
2. Once
3. Go
4. Stargazer
5. A stroke of luck
6. California Dreaming
7. Gorgeous
8. Oceans
9. New Year's Day
10. Hard feelings/Loveless
11. Moonage Daydream
12. Better man
13. Hunger Strike
14. Call It What You Want
15. Keen on Boys
16. The Only Ones Who Know
17. Someone To Spend Time With
18. So Kiss Me
19. Willing and Able
20. Just Like Heaven
21. Singles
22. Sweet Nothing
23. Violet
24. Under The Bridge
25. The 1
26. Heaven Tonight
28. King Of My Heart
29. Lucky Strike (Part 1)
30. Lucky Strike (Part 2)
31. Holiday
32. Love On The Brain
33. What A Girl Wants
34. Fuck It, I Love You
35. Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
36. Talk To Me In Songs And Poems
37. Someday You Will Ache Like I Ache
38. Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness
39. Light Years
40. I Will Be There Once More
✨ Thank You ✨

27. Music To Watch Boys To

546 18 2
By SadMissWorld

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" Chris shouted at me while running as I left the bus.

"I missed you too... OMG YOUR HAIR!!!!" I told him as we both shared a strong embrace and I took a good look at him, seeing his long curls were at the same height as Eddie's hair.

"You don't like it?" He asked me a little bit disappointed.

"I love it!!!! You look very handsome, my dear" I told him as we looked at each other and he smiled at me.

"Took you forever, you're more unapproachable Lily than ever" I heard Stone saying as he walked to us.

"I missed you too" I told him as I hugged him.

"You are so fucking missed, I don't know how you do it" Stone answered me.

"That's because I'm such a lovely person" I told him and we laughed.

"Thank god you're here, we all are so fucking tired of Eddie's cry over you not being here" Kim Thayil said this time and going closer as we shared a hug. "I'm just kidding Lily, we missed you"

"I know little Kimmy, I missed all of you too" I answered him.

"Are you ready to have the worst hangovers ever?" I heard Mike saying this time as we hugged.

"I think I can handle it" I answered.

Then I greeted Jeff, Dave, Matt, Ben, and my guys from RHCP who seemed to be the more excited of seeing us there.

"The Queen is here" Anthony said, giving me a dramatic bow.

"Shut up!" I told him while laughing.

"This is gonna be the fucking best!" Anthony said and we shared a hug.

"Madame Frances, welcome back" I saw Flea calling me like that while kissing my hand as we laughed after it.

"Flea you're each time more dramatic, but I love it" I said and we laughed. "Where's Chad?" I asked, looking around for one of my fav drummers.

"He's somewhere probably messing around with John" Anthony said this time.

"Hey... Lily" Jeff called me a few meters away.

"What is it?"

"I know you didn't ask for Eddie yet but... if you would like to see him... his sleeping in our bus, which is the one over there" Jeff told me, pointing one of the buses.

I smiled a little bit blushed, he knew that there were more people than our usual friends surrounding us at the moment, including unknown staff people, other band members and groupies, so I couldn't openly ask for my boyfriend.

"Thank you, Jeff, I think I'll go and take a look then"

"All yours" He told me as he winked at me and I headed to the bus.

I opened the door and the loud snores gave me the location of Eddie, who was sleeping so deeply that he didn't hear all the loud noise I made with the bus's door.

I knelt and took a god look at him, then I caressed his hair and his face, but he just snored louder, something that made me laugh.

"Hey... sleeping beauty... wake up" I whispered to him, but nothing happened.

I kissed him on the cheek and he awoke surprised, giving me those bright blue eyes that transformed into a smile when he saw mine. Before saying anything, he dragged me with him to the large space where he was sleeping as he hugged tight and just kissed me.

"I missed you so fucking much"

"I missed you too and terribly, Lily" He said to me and we kissed again.

Laying there, we started to talk about our things like gigs, music, the album, the festival and more; it was like if we hadn't seen in years, and we were clearly excited about everything of each other. After a good time there, we left the bus as I suggested everybody would be looking for us anytime, and that's how we joined them again.

I was feeling happy and carefree... I was once again with my friends doing what we enjoyed the most: music and spending time together with each other. I was also feeling less stressed about my situation with Eddie, as I wasn't trying too hard to conceal what we really had, and he was doing just the same.

"Heeey, Chris, Lily... Come here!!!" I heard Anthony shouting at us since I was with Chris, because Pearl Jam was signing autographs for a small group of teenager fans, a couple of meters away.

I started to walk, as Chris told me he would be there soon, since he was going to talk about something with Kim. As I was approaching Anthony, I could notice a pretty red flame haired girl already smiling shyly at me.

"Hey..." I said to them.

"Lily, this is-"

"The great Miki Berenyi" I told them with a smile and I noticed the surprise in Miki's face.

"Oh my god, you know who I am!" She answered me excited.

"Of course I know! I really like Lush and I think you're a terrific guitarist" I told her with all honesty.

"Wow... this is... this is very surreal... thank you very much Miss Lily, you're very inspiring" She told me and I got blushed.

"Thank you so much Miki and... nice to meet you by the way" I said in a clumsy way as we laughed and shook hands.

"You already know the excellent Miki" I heard Chris saying behind us.

I noticed an awkwardness between Miki and Chris, but mostly a flirty thing going on there, though I didn't say anything.

"Yes" I said smiling.

"Alright guys let's do our model job" Flea said, appearing from one side of the bus, as we greeted a photographer.

We took our places and just stared at the camera without really posing; then Flea and Anthony started to deliver their usual goofy poses, making Miki, Chris and I laughed, as the photographer also shot these moments, and finally, we actually posed and Chris crossed his arms around my chest, hugging me, as I just smiled with the rest of the people.

After the mini photoshoot, I went for something to eat with Miki, since we had an excellent chemistry immediately.

"So... How's everything? Do you like it?" I asked her about the festival.

"Yeah... it's very funny... but I must confess at the beginning I was a little bit nervous" She told as we grabbed food.

"A lot of testosterone huh?" I said, a little bit funny.

"Exactly!" She answered already laughing.

We took some slices of pizza and went to a small table that was near there.

"I mean... I don't want to be confused with a groupie or something... I just heard a woman yelling Who do I have to blow here to meet Eddie Vedder?  Fuck no" Miki was telling me.

"I hate when that happens. When Spencer wasn't this big, I always was confused as the girlfriend of one of the guys in any band... and I was always like 'Fuck no, I'm the fucking singer of the band'" I added and she smiled.

"It's really hard, but luckily now you're a renowned and talented musician" She told me and I smiled.

"Thank you so much Miki... as you say, it's hard... but it's not impossible"

"And I can see the guys were wright" She added more relaxed.

"About...?" I asked with curiosity.

"They told me a few days ago that I would meet The real man in this festival very soon, and they were talking about you, of course" She added and we both laughed.

"And I'm guessing that was either one of the members of Pearl Jam, Soundgarden or Anthony"

"Yes... all of them as a matter of fact" She answered me and we laughed again.

"They know those testosterone displays of them onstage don't work with me, I'm more than all that... that's why they started to calling me like that even before we all went big" I explained to her.

"And... uhmmm... Can I... Can I ask you something more personal? I hope you don't mind, it's just, mere curiosity" She said, a little bit ashamed.

"Sure... go"

"Are you Chris' girlfriend or something?" She finally asked and I laughed.

"No... not at all. He's married to Susan, Soundgarden's manager" I answered a little bit relaxed.

"Alright... then I have other theory" She told me laughing a little.

"Go ahead..."

"I think you and Eddie look cute together... Why don't you date? I know this sounds like an order... it's not, it's just what I see" She said and I laughed a little bit more.

"Actually, we've been dating for two years now" I finally said and the happiness and surprise in her face was everything.

"I KNEW IT!!!! OH LORD!!!" She was incredibly surprised and I was dying of laughter. "The eyes never lie... and you two look so bloody in love... this... oh god this is so good!!!"

"Thank you" I answered a little bit blushed.

"And just so you know... now it all makes sense... he loves you... now I recall the way he talked about you prior to your arrival. Damn... he really really loves you! This is so cute!" She told me and I just laughed a little bit embarrassed. But it was very funny to see the genuine and cute reaction of Miki.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Seattle...

"YOU NAMED OUR DAUGHTER AFTER THAT BITCH!!!" The blonde singer was shouting with all her rage.

"I don't know where you're getting that from... since I remember you wanted to call her like that because of your hero Frances McKee" Kurt answered in a passive tone of voice.

"That was the point! But I heard you talking to Dave and how you liked the name because that was also that bitch's name"

"HEY! Don't call her like that anymore... Lily doesn't have anything to do with this" Kurt shouted back this time.

"You fucking defending her... above me and your daughter"

"Leave Frances out of this too"

"Which Frances? Frances Bean or Lillian Frances?"

"You know what? Fuck this" Kurt added and left the bedroom, but Courtney followed him to the kitchen.

"And now you just run away... like always..." Courtney said and he turned around.

"I don't understand... you hate Lily, yet you're obsessed with her" Kurt added and Courtney started to laugh.

"Me? Obsessed? You're the one obsessed with her. Named your first child after her middle name? Songs in Nevermind  being about her? And yet I'm the obsessed one... well maybe I am because MY HUSBAND is the one who can't leave his past in the past!" Courtney shouted, clearly angry.

"Songs about her in the Nevermind? Where the fuck did you get that? You see? You're being ridiculous"

"Really? I checked your notebook... I know Drain You is about your relationship with her... her fucking name was there in the fucking title!" Courtney said.

"That song was originally a poem I wrote a couple of years ago..."

"WHEN YOU WERE DATING HER!!!"

"AND SO FUCKING WHAT? You have to drop this or it'll kill us! YES! The song is about what we had, but I only added it because we needed another song and I found that poem that I added some music and that's it!!! Give me a fucking break with this Courtney! You and Frances are my life now!!! Get that straight please! DAMN!" Finally, Kurt shouted as he was already mad.

Things in the Cobain home weren't easy, as the addiction and anxiety of Kurt was growing along with his stomach ache, along with Courtney's sudden motherhood and the legal problems they were having thanks to an infamous interview in Vanity Fair that claimed Courtney did heroin while pregnant. It wasn't easy times, but they were going to get it over eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 82 14
Annahlise Quinn has had a not so good past with substances and friendship, so her sister, Laura, thinks it's a good idea for her to start afresh in S...
1K 64 18
And she was brought back to reality. Still sitting in the living room, there were no fires blazing, no trees swaying to the sound of the music as the...
2.4K 133 44
this was something my mind made up while I was on shrooms... and then my friends told me to make a story outta it. so here we go :D Lily and Kurt are...
5.2K 132 50
August is a twenty three year old girl living in seattle in 1990 when her friends create a new band. She meets the lead singer and they automatically...