Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

50- Shattered

923 38 21
By JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

I went to the office after celebrating Prisha's Birthday. As she had to go to school Bhabhi arranged everything in the morning itself. Jeeva called me as soon as I entered my cabin. 'How long I should wait for you?' he frowned. 'Sorry. I was stuck in traffic,' I replied placing my bag on the table. He dragged me to his cabin.

He made me sit in the chair and he took his seat beside me. He opened his laptop and launched an online meeting. 'Jeeva! So this is your surprise?' I asked surprised. 'You'll get to know soon,' he smiled and patted my shoulder. I could sense the excitement and happiness overflowing in his eyes. What is the plan?

Jeeva's POV:

Adithi was staring at me with a smile. I checked all the documents once again ignoring her stare. She tried to look at the documents. I hid it from her sight. 'You can tell me at least now,' she frowned. 'Just an hour or less,' I smiled. I am excited more than her. I don't know how she will react knowing my surprise. But she will love it for sure.

One of her dreams is going to come true today. Ms. Adithi Shivasundaram, CEO of Shivam Constructions limited. I smiled widely reading it. Thanks to Kartika. She gave me all the information I needed. The meeting started. 'Mr. Stephen. Good morning,' I greeted him.

He smiled back. Adithi's face darkened seeing him. She looked at me perplexed. I gently pressed her hand assuring her. 'I hope everything is ready. Shall we proceed to the legal part?' I asked. 'Mr. Jeeva. We're sorry,' he sighed. My smile instantly faded away. 'What do you mean?' I asked seriously.

Adithi's POV:

'Mr. Jeeva, An old customer wished to own the company. He also bid price higher than you and demanded us to finish the deal yesterday. So now he owns Shivam Constructions,' he replied. A lone tear escaped from my eye hearing the name. I looked at Jeeva who was burning in anger. 'How can you do this? I have promised you the money you demanded. Why?' he yelled.

'Sorry, Mr. Jeeva. You have to be fast in this competitive world,' he shrugged. 'I wish to have that company now. How much do you want?' he asked angrily. 'Mr. Jeeva. He does not want to sell his company to anyone,' he replied. His company. It's someone's now. Tears welled up my eyes. 'I want to talk to that person. Now. Connect him,' Jeeva yelled.

'We cannot disclose our customer's details to you. Sorry for the inconvenience,' he stated. 'You have to meet me in court,' Jeeva fumed in anger. 'We have all documents. It will be your loss if you call us to court,' he ended the meeting.

He threw a file in the air which dispersed the papers in the air. He stood up pushing the chair back. He wanted me to own Appa's company. Tears wetted my cheeks. I got up and gathered the papers and filed them again. I placed the chair back in its position. He was still staring at the wall angrily.

Sanjay's POV:

I enjoyed today's show. I didn't expect Adithi to attend the meeting. But it was heart-warming. Distraught Jeeva. Broken Adithi. And Jeeva cannot fix that broken part of Adithi ever. She will be broken forever. I'll not let Jeeva mend that. I smirked seeing the frozen angry face of Jeeva and the tearful face of Adithi.

Jeeva's POV:

How dare they? They have not sold the company. They have snatched Adithi's dream from her again. I wanted her to live her dream again. I wanted her to be happy. My anger transformed into tears as yesterday's nightmare flashed in my eyes. I felt Adithi's hand touching my shoulder. I turned to her instantly holding her hand.

'I am sorry Adithi,' I lowered my gaze. 'There's nothing to apologize Jeeva,' she held my shoulder. 'No. It's my mistake. I should have been more careful,' I lowered my gaze. 'Jeeva! There's nothing in this that is your fault,' she consoled me. I observed her face. There was a trace of sadness but there was contentment in her face.

'But today I failed. I failed in restoring your dream,' I controlled my tears. 'Do you know what my biggest dream was?' she asked. 'Owning Appa's company,' I replied. 'Yes. It was. But it changed. Do you know what my dream was then?' she asked with a smile. I looked at her unable to answer. 'Love. True love. Someone who can love me like Appa and Amma,' she stated.

'And do you know who fulfilled the dream?' she asked holding my cheek. I remained silent as a lone tear rolled over my cheek. 'You. It was you. You always made me feel like it is my own family whenever I felt alien. You made me your family member. And you gave me all forms of love I yearned for,' tears welled up her eyes when she wiped mine.

'And today I saw how much you love me. You wanted me to live my far gone dream. Do you know how happy, how proud, how lucky I am to have you? I feel content Jeeva. Because all the love I longed for is just in front of me. And that company is not even a thing to me now,' she cupped my face. 'But it has hurt you,' I placed my hands over hers.

'No. Not even 0.001%,' she freed my face. 'Are you happy?' I asked suspiciously. 'Infinity%,' she smiled happily. I saw the happiness filling her up which reflected in her face. She hugged me vanishing my doubts.

****ONE WEEK LATER****

Uthra's POV:

I walked to my room to wash the excess haldi applied over my face. Suddenly Venkat dragged me holding my hand to the kitchen. Venkat snaked his hand around my waist. 'Venkat! Everyone will be looking for us,' I tried to free myself. 'If I miss this chance, I will get to meet you only at the wedding,' his lips curved down. I giggled seeing his reaction. 'Everyone applied Haldi except,' he stretched. 'Except?' I questioned. 'Me,' he applied Haldi over my arm and then my neck. I closed my eyes affected by his touch.

Deiva's POV:

I walked to the kitchen to get some tissues. I saw Venkat and Uthra and stepped out of the kitchen silently unwilling to spoil their intimate moment. I saw Arya approaching towards the kitchen. I pulled him before he stepped in and pinned him to the wall. 'What?' he asked shocked. I silenced him by placing my finger on his lips. He raised his eyebrows. I silently peeped in. They were still there. 'Deiva? What is happening?' he whispered.

When I looked at Arya I sensed our proximity. His intense sight was making me forget everything. He didn't even blink once. I was slowing drowning in the depths of his gaze. My mind warned me to swim away and this time my brain won. I stepped back. 'What happened?' he asked still looking at me. 'Romance,' I murmured. 'Uh?' his eyes widened.

'I mean, Uthra and Venkat. Romance. In the kitchen,' I stammered still hanged over. 'Oh! That's why you stopped me,' he smiled. 'Yes!' I replied gasping for air. 'Then I am not going there,' he scratched his head with a smile and walked away. What the hell is happening? I plan something but something else happens. I don't want to fall for him.

Adithi's POV:

I stayed away from the rituals as Sita Aunty was performing and managing everything. Because everyone knows what would happen when I interfere. That too when she is the most important part of the function. Jeeva signed me to follow him. He walked to the study room. I followed him and found him checking some files. 'This is for you,' he handed me the file. 'What is this?' I opened it.

'Start-Up: The complete guide'. I looked at Jeeva who was eagerly standing. 'I thought you would be interested in Start-ups. That's why I chose this,' he smiled. 'That's very thoughtful Jeeva. But right now I don't have any idea regarding any start-up,' I closed the file. 'I am not rushing you in this. You can take your time,' he replied. I nodded. 'Keep this with you. We'll discuss when you come up with a decision,' he pointed the file. I smiled looking at him. He walked out of the study room.

Sita's POV:

Jeeva and that lass were talking in the study room. I don't know how come Jeeva and she has some work. That too during a function. Every time I see her I feel like she is a threat to Jeeva and Deiva's relationship. As soon as Venkat's marriage is over, I will talk to Sarla about Jeeva and Deiva's marriage.

Jeeva's POV:

I walked back to the living room. Even though Adithi has smiled, she is deeply worried about something. I saw her coming out of the study room confused. I felt emotional as everyone applied Haldi over Uthra. I never thought Uthra would leave so soon. But it has to happen. All the rituals were completed and everyone started leaving. Arya patted my shoulder.

'You look worried. Is everything Ok?' he asked. 'Yes. I am fine,' I smiled back. But seeing Adithi worried over something curbed the peace in me. Sita Athai and Ram Mama discussed tomorrow's preparation with me, Arya and Amma. After they left with Venkat, I searched for Adithi. She was nowhere. I went to my room.

Adithi was observing my childhood photos with a wide smile. I silently hugged her from the back. 'You look a lot cuter now,' she smiled. I narrowed my eyebrows. 'See, what I said is right,' she turned to me and pinched my cheeks. 'I was searching for you everywhere,' I sighed. 'I know, you know why,' she placed the photo back with a smile. Yes. It is obvious.

'Jeeva! I have to tell you something,' she encircled her hands around my neck while I snaked my hands around her waist. 'What?' I asked. 'Jeeva! I am sorry. I don't want to start any start-up now,' she said hesitating. How will she react if I act like resisting? I want to see her reaction.

'Jeeva, right now I am 100% satisfied with the work I do. Working as your PA. Doing my duty. I think this is enough for me,' she explained in a low tone. 'But I want you to. That's what I want you to do,' I said in a harsh tone that shocked her. She slowly removed her hands from my neck and looked at me a little bit scared.

'You cannot go against my wish Adithi. I want you to start this. Right now,' I replied rudely. Her eyes widened as tears brimmed at the corner of her eyes. I slowly smiled seeing her half shocked half-frightened reaction. I started laughing my heart out seeing her reaction. 'You are terrified,' I pulled her closer leaning on her shoulder laughing loudly. Tears rolled down from her eyes.

'Sorry. Sorry for terrifying you,' I wiped away the tears. She pushed my hands and stepped back. 'Adithi. Sorry,' I held my ears controlling my laughter. She turned her face away from me. I hugged her tightly and caressed her head. 'You will never know how I felt,' she pushed me away sniffing.

'I just wanted to know how you would react,' I pulled her closer to me and cupped her face. 'It's not funny,' she fumed. 'Adithi. I am not pushing you to do it. I just wanted you to explore the possibilities. I just wanted you to know about the options you have,' I stated caressing her face. 'I am sorry if it seems like I am forcing you. It is not my intent,' I said.

'No. You're not forcing me. I don't want to do, now,' she replied. 'Ok. Remember, you always have to freedom to do what you want to do,' I cupped her cheeks. She nodded with a smile. 'I love you, Jeeva,' she hugged me leaning on my chest. 'Love you too,' I kissed at the top of her head.

Adithi's POV:

Tears welled up hearing what Jeeva said. He is another version of Appa who God has gifted me. I hugged him drenching myself in his love. I slowly parted away from him. He lifted my face which was reflecting the content in my heart. He tucked in the strands of hair behind my ears.

The intensity in his gaze was sharp like the cuts in a diamond. He gently kissed in my cheek. When he leaned in closer to my lips my eyes closed voluntarily. He was so close to me that his breath which was embracing me like a breeze was now a hurricane. A sudden knock at the door made us startle.

He looked at me and then the door. When he opened the door Arya was standing. He smiled sheepishly looking at me and Jeeva together. 'I think this is not the right time. I don't want to disturb you both,' he smiled widely. 'You already have,' Jeeva said.

I couldn't stop blushing hearing their comments. 'No. I think this is the right time for you both,' I said walking to them with a smile. 'Bye,' I whispered to Arya and ran away from them. I smiled to myself remembering our intimate moment. I closed my eyes shyly and smiled again.

Venkat's POV:

I smiled seeing the air tickets to Manali. Uthra is going to love this surprise. Somehow I got leave from my department. 'What are you doing?' I heard Uthra's voice who was seated beside me for the ritual. 'Nothing. It was case details,' I said locking my phone and keeping it aside.

'But you were smiling,' she narrowed her eyebrows. 'No. I was. I mean. Uthra, it's an important job,' I stammered. 'Ok. Work is fine. But don't forget our marriage,' she murmured after her friend applied Haldi over her. 'How can I forget it?' I whispered slightly leaning towards her.

She smiled looking at her friend. 'I waited for this day to come. I have planned a lot,' I stated. 'What did you plan?' she asked with a smile. 'Whatever you both plan, at least for a few hours, just smile at the guests,' Sarla Athai whispered leaning to us pressing our shoulders. I nodded with a smile looking at her.

Adithi's POV:

I tossed in the bed in sleep. I saw a shadow beside the table. Who was that? I opened my eyes and found Jeeva sitting beside the bed. I sat up startled and pressed my eyes. 'Jeeva? You? How did you?' I stammered in sleep. 'I wanted to see you. So I came here,' he smiled. I looked at the watch shocked. 'Jeeva, its 1 am,' I tucked my hair behind my ear.

'So what?' he asked moving to the bed and sitting opposite to me. 'How did you come in?' I scratched my head. 'I found your spare home keys in my room. I thought you might have missed it. I wanted to give it to you and also wanted to see you. So I came here,' he replied. I yawned unable to control the sleep even though I didn't want to.

'Enough of questions. Go to sleep,' he patted my cheek. 'You need to sleep too,' I said. 'Yes. I will go home when I want to,' he smiled. 'You want to go home? Now?' I asked surprised. 'Yes,' he replied. 'Sure?' I asked doubtfully. 'Sure,' he nodded. 'It seems like you don't want me to go,' he smirked.

'Not so. But I thought we both have enough space in this room,' I said suppressing my smile. He raised his eyebrows and smiled. He leaned closer causing me to close my eyes. 'Now you know who is naughtier,' he whispered. 'Just go,' I pushed him away with a frown. He chuckled caressing my head.

'As you wish, I have decided to stay here,' he smiled. He moved beside me and lied down leaving some gap between us. I gazed at him smilingly. 'You don't have any plan to sleep now?' he asked closing his eyes. I lied down near him and placed my hand over his chest moving closer to him. He slowly wrapped his hands around my shoulder and pulled me into his embrace. I could feel his smile as he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

Jeeva's POV:

She slept almost within a minute. I caressed her face which was beautifully saturated with satisfaction. I want her to be happy like this forever. Till my last breath. She moved closer to me and hugged me tightly. Her scent filled my lungs.

Nothing bothers me or her now. Nothing worries us now. Suddenly a thought popped up. How it will be to stay like this forever? This sounds like a cliché. Sometimes we may feel like this. But the thing about life is moving ahead. Happier moments that are satisfying are yet to arrive. I looked at her peaceful face again and closed my eyes.

Adithi's POV:

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Jeeva's face. The moment when I yearned to run my fingers through his hair when he was sleeping flashed in my mind. I gently traced my fingers into his hair and then caressed his face. I silently got up and got refreshed. He was still sleeping when I returned from the bathroom.

I placed some new essentials for him, beside him. I walked to the balcony and watered the plants. I moved to the kitchen made some coffee. I felt a strong pair of hands encircling my waist making me smile. He hugged me from the back and placed his chin over my shoulder. I poured the coffee in two cups and stretched one to him as he parted away. He got the cup with a smile and sipped it.

Jeeva's POV:

When I looked at her sipping the coffee she was gazing at me absent-minded. 'Adithi!' I flicked my finger in front of her face. She blinked and smiled. I raised my eyebrows. 'Everything is like a dream. It's like I am in a dream,' her eyes glistened. 'But this is reality,' I smiled sipping the coffee. She sighed with a smile. I placed my cup aside and hugged her gently. 'And no one can change this,' I caressed her hair.

Adithi's POV:

No one can. And I will let anyone take away my happiness, my love, and my family this time. He gently kissed my forehead sensing what I am thinking. I smiled involuntarily. He parted away and took his cup back. We both drank coffee enjoying the morning breeze in the balcony. After he left I got ready for work. I looked at myself in the mirror. I remembered his words. No one can snatch anything from me. And this time I will also not let anyone take anything from me.

Sanjay's POV:

'Sanjay! We have to do something. If you don't do anything, Adithi will not be yours,' Deepak panicked. 'Deepak! When we feel hurt more?' I asked patiently playing with the pistol in the table. 'Sanjay, what are you asking?' he asked confused.

'Do you know what hurts us more? Do you know what is extremely painful?' I asked with a smile. I continued as he remained silent, 'When we lose something so valuable to us, that too when we are just about to get it'. 'I don't understand,' he replied.

'Adithi and Jeeva are in love now. If I do something to separate them and make Adithi mine, it will be so easy. The pain they experience will not be grieving. But if I kill Jeeva when they both are married, Adithi's life will have no hope. No one will be there for her. She will be having only me to love her and to hurt her,' I explained.

'Sanjay! If this feels right for you, then we're doing this,' Deepak assured. 'Let them get married, Deepak. Then wait and watch what I do to her. I will kill him and make her life hell without Jeeva. And she will have no option then. She has to come to me,' I smiled imagining the moment.

I took the gun and pointed at the photograph where Jeeva and Adithi where hugging each other. When I fired the gun the bullet went ahead Jeeva's head tearing the photo. My lips curved into a smile seeing the condition of the photograph.

Uthra's POV:

Adithi came back from work afternoon. From then she was giving me company till evening. Adithi was mixing the henna mixture. I was getting ready in front of the mirror. Suddenly she dropped the spoon and gasped for air. When I looked through the mirror her face was pale with sweat. 'Adithi!' I ran to her.

I turned on the Air Conditioner and took the glass of water to her. 'Adithi, drink it,' I made her sit on the bed and made her drink the water. I took a tissue and wiped away the sweat gently. 'Are you ok now?' I asked as she turned normal. 'Yes. I am alright,' she nodded. 'I think your blood pressure is fluctuating,' I said and walked to the wardrobe.

I grabbed the Pressure monitor and checked her pressure. It was spiked a bit. 'No worries Adithi. It's spiked a bit. But it will return normal soon,' I pressed her hand. 'You are the one who was worried,' she smiled. 'Please keep this inside. If anyone sees this, they will be tensed and worried,' she said before I could reply.

'You're right,' I placed back the monitor. She made me sit in front of the mirror and adjusted my hair. 'It looks perfect now,' I appreciated. She pecked my cheeks. We heard a knock at the door. My college friend Savita entered with a smile. 'Uthra! My dear! You look beautiful today,' she hugged me as I stood up. I introduced Adithi and Savita to each other. 'If Venkat Anna sees you today, he will be flattered,' she teased. 'Is it so?' I asked proudly. She nodded.

Suddenly Venkat entered my room and his eyes widened. I lowered my gaze shyly. 'Wow. Beautiful,' he said amazed. I could feel my cheeks slowly turning red. 'I have never seen you this much beautiful,' he appreciated. I couldn't look at his eyes directly.

'You're Savita, right? You're at your best today,' he said. I looked at him shocked. Adithi and Savita looked at him confused. 'Thank you, but,' Savita stretched. 'No buts and ifs. Beauty has to be praised,' he smiled. 'Venkat!' I called him. 'Uthra, your friend. She is beautiful today. Right?' he asked. 'She is beautiful. But what about me?' I asked. 'As usual, Uthra,' he replied.

Adithi's POV:

I could feel Uthra's anger building up. Venkat Anna is playing with her but she is not even aware of that. He broke into laughter seeing her expression. 'Sorry, Savita! I was playing,' he laughed. 'I could sense,' Savita replied. 'I think you guys need some private time. So bye,' I took the Henna mixture and walked out with Savita.

She walked to her group of friends. I took the mixture to the kitchen to add some lime juice. Suddenly Arya emerged out of the kitchen. The bowl slipped and henna spilled in his palm. 'Sorry! Sorry, Arya! I didn't expect,' I stammered looking for a tissue. 'It's Ok. I was the one who came in between,' he replied.

'I will get you a tissue,' I said. 'No need. I will wash it,' he said looking at his palm and walked away. I placed the henna aside and cleaned the spilled henna on the floor. I went in and added some lime juice. 'I need some help,' I heard a voice behind me and turned instantly. I was shocked to see the person. This can't be true.

Arya's POV:

When I walked to my room I saw Deiva struggling with something. I walked to her and out of blue, she slipped. I prevented her from falling by holding her waist. She stared at me shocked and surprised. Her gaze was creating something in me. I could feel the difference but I don't know what it is. I am not sure why I could sense a trace of fear in her eyes whenever she sees me. She freed herself from my grip and stood straight.

'My anklet got stuck in my skirt,' she said adjusting her lehenga skirt, trying to avoid my gaze. 'Whether is it fine now?' I asked. 'Yes,' she smiled and stepped back. She slowly walked away from me. What is the thing she is fearing about? That's when I noticed it. My palm imprint in her waist. I looked at my palm which was stained due to henna. Shit. She has to wash it right now. I rushed to my room.

Adithi's POV:

Sita Aunty was standing. 'Aunty, did you ask me?' I asked shocked. 'Yes. I need a person to help me with all the arrangements,' she said. 'What I have to help, Aunty?' I asked taking the Henna bowl with me.

Sita's POV:

This is the right way to distract this girl from Jeeva. I can never forget that she had written Jeeva's name in her hand last time. And I will not let that happen this time. And this is the way to keep her engaged.

Uthra's POV:

He laughed seeing my expression as they left. 'This is not funny Venkat,' I slapped in his arm. I walked to the dresser and wore the bangles. He stood behind me and looked at me through the mirror. 'You're gorgeous today,' he took some bangles and inserted them in my hand. I blushed upon his comment. He gave a small box to me.

'Gift?' I asked surprised. He nodded. When I opened the box, there was an antique bracelet that was so aesthetic. 'I came across this and I couldn't wait to see it in your beautiful hand,' he took it and circled it in my wrist. I hugged him with a smile. But he parted away soon. 'It's getting late. I will wait for you,' he caressed my face and walked away from me. I love you, Venkat. 'I love you too,' he said closing the door making me smile.

Deiva's POV:

Uthra and Venkat sat in the decorated chairs. There were not many guests. Just a few of Uthra's friends and only family. Kanamma and Varun came together. I smiled seeing them. Kanamma smiled widely noticing me. My phone rang. It was Arya. I silently searched for him. Only Jeeva was talking with Dad. Arya was nowhere.

When I answered the call he asked me to come to his room. What happened to him? I slowly walked to his room and knocked. The door opened and he pulled me in quickly. 'Arya? What happened?' I asked him. He pointed at the dresser mirror opposite to us. I looked at the reflection. I turned to him and raised my eyebrows.

'Just look back without turning,' he said. My eyes widened on seeing the henna imprint on my waist. 'When you fell in my arm, it happened,' he explained. 'Sorry, Deiva! It was completely an accident,' he sounded guilty. 'It's Ok. It was an accident,' I said trying to calm myself.

Whenever I try to go away from him something happens bringing us together. He handed me wet tissues. I tried to wipe it. I successfully managed to wipe half of the imprint. Seeing me struggle he said, 'I will send someone to help you,' and went out.

Arya's POV:

I looked for Adithi. She is the only one who could help now. But she was nowhere. I returned to my room upset. Deiva was standing rooted looking at the mirror. I closed the door and gathered some wet tissues. 'Deiva, no one is free right now. So,' I stretched unable to complete. 'Ok,' she said and turned so that I could help with the imprint. I kneeled and took a wet tissue. My hand trembled as I neared her skin. My heartbeat raised. I gently wiped the henna from her waist.

Deiva's POV:

My heartbeat hitched as his irregular breaths heated my skin like fire. The wetness of the tissue and the warmth of his fingertips together made my skin sensitive. I closed my eyes and tried to distract myself. But I failed miserably. He suddenly stood up throwing the tissues in the dustbin. Even though he had no contact with my skin, the feeling of his touch remained intact with the imprint.

Arya's POV:

As I wiped the henna with my trembling fingers and hitched heartbeat, the red henna stain emerged in her skin. My palm imprint glimmered in her skin. I stood up instantly throwing away the tissues. She was standing like a statue. 'Deiva! I don't think we can wipe away the stain,' I stammered. 'I am sorry! It's my mistake,' I apologized.

'It's Ok. Don't worry. It's not your mistake,' she looked at me. I could clearly understand her emotions but I couldn't define it. It's something different. I broke my gaze from her face. 'We cannot wipe it,' I scratched my head. 'But we can hide it,' she sounded determined. I looked at her confused.

She wrapped the lehenga shawl around her waist and pinned it like saree. She looked herself in the mirror and sighed. 'It's covered,' she said looking at my eyes. I nodded finding nothing to reply and lowered my head. 'Arya! I know it's not your mistake. You need not worry,' she patted my cheek with a smile.

'We agreed on clearing anything between us right?' she asked. I nodded in reply. 'Well. I understand. This is an accident. So cheer up,' she said with a wide smile. 'You're right,' I smiled back. 'Meet you downstairs,' she smiled and walked out. I felt somewhat relieved after knowing that she understood me. I took a deep breath and relaxed. I should probably go down.

Hi Friends.

Happy to meet you all. I hope you all loved this update.

So what do you feel about the storyline?

Is there anything I need to change?

Do share your suggestions and comments to me.

Thank you so much for your support. And I have exams next week. So no update for 2 weeks. So please stay tuned.

Meet you all soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
20.4K 705 20
𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁✍︎︎ He could get anything he wanted except her. She had everything she needed except for him. He hated her because she hated him. She hated...
316K 12.2K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
351K 3.9K 12
Now available in Amazon kindle I am walking in rain, streets are empty I saw a person I know him but I don't recognise him he was looking at me his...