Only Angel

By jennifer207166

He broke her heart in the past. But what happens when they're both brought into their lives again? Maybe ther... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~ Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41 ~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~AN~

~Chapter 35~

212 12 6
By jennifer207166

Genevieve's POV

The day I dreaded finally arrived and no not the wedding but Landon first birthday it felt like yesterday when he was a day old.

I write Landon a sweet message on a card I know he can't read yet but when he's older he can read it.
King rubs my thigh as we drive up to Neverland for the party.

"Gene baby,remember when I would cancel our dates when the restaurant had supposedly violated health regulation."

I nod wrapping the present up not looking at him.

"Well It was hard but I found out who reported these fake claims."

"Who?"

"Michael." He says glancing at me.

I sharply look up at him not believing him," are you sure?"
Michael wouldn't do something that low.. would he?

"Positive he reported that things were bad."

I scoff. Now I know why I saw him that night there.

"I'll talk to him about it."

"Please I don't want to get in another fight with him and plus it'll bad for business. People finding out the king of pop himself said these claims I'll be out of business like this." He says snapping his fingers.

I nod as we approach the gates of Neverland with a lot more security.

"Invitation?" the guard says and I pull out my phone and check it.

I look at the invitation not reading it before but in fancy lettering says:

    Your invited to a special birthday party hosted by Michael jackson a grand announcement will be said.

Bring your kids it's a family friendly party!

I smile looking at it putting it
away.

We drive down the long path and I notice his large driveway is packed already and I'm thinking how many people he invited.

I get off the car and I walk towards the back of Neverland and we go through his gate.

And my mouth drops in amazement. "Oh my godnesss!" I say to King.

Michael really went all out. I could tell it was a sea aquarium based party.

We walk in through a air balloon thing that's says 'Landon.'

I walk through the air tent and I starting seeing pictures of  Michael and I together and then I see pictures of us three toghether and I smile and then I see pictures of Landon.

This is why Michael wanted to see the photo albums.

"This is cool." King says and we walk out of the tent then see tanks of fishes and stingrays appear.

I'm blown away and we get out seeing he has a whole ship playground for the kids and it was just so cool.

There were already people here.
I went to say hi to them and then I see Michael and Landon.

I go up to them hugging Michael,
" Mike this looks amazing you outdone yourself!"

He smiles," Thanks your sitting is reserved at the jackson table.

I raise my eyebrows amused,
" really but I'm not a jackson."

"You were almost anyways were family. Dianas over there so go say hi."

I scoff rolling my eyes and meet up with King.

We sit down and I hold Landon fixing his clothes and I see Diana walk over with an irritated Janet.

"Oh Gene your sitting here?" Diana says.

I look behind at Janet who mouthed 'help me' and I smile.

"Yeah Michael said I'm family."

She rolls her eyes and sits down king sits their awkwardly and I see some famous people come up to me to say hi.

I got up to go the bathroom and Janet follows me," hey Gene Michael told me what happened."

I look down," umm yeah I'd figure he tell you."

She smiles putting her hand around my shoulder," I'm here if you need anything."

I smile sweetly at her.

"How'd you take the news she was pregnant?"

I sigh heavily," not to well but it's whatever."

"I don't think my mother or Joe know since they haven't said anything because Michael didn't mention it to them.

I was surprised he didn't tell his parents but oh well.

I got out the bathroom and walked back seeing the whole place already filled.

Well who wouldn't accept an invitation from Michael Jackson.

"Gene!" Katherine says giving me a hug. I accepted her hug and hug from Joe.

I look over them and  see the whole Jackson crew.

"Wassup gene!" Jermaine says dabbing me up

I smile and then we see Michael get up on stage getting everyone's attention.

"Hi welcome to this surprise birthday party you don't know who it is yet but it's a special someone to my heart."

I see Diana roll her eyes at the corner of my eye and I glare at her.

"This party is dedicated to Landon.......Michael Jackson-Flor
Yes he is my son and I've kept him a secret."

Everyone looks around him in shock and they start to clap.

"Thank you but that's not all...the mother is not Diana but Genevieve Flor."

I widened my eyes in surprise. I didn't think he was going to announce who the mother wasjust he had a son.

"Come up here Gene." He says happily.

I awkwardly feeling my face heat up and I stand up taking Landon from Janet.

I walk up to the stage and I see everyone smiling and clapping.

He puts his arms around me," this is the mother of my child, I'm sorry to my fans for not telling them since they are family but I wanted to his first months m private and other reasons, thank you everyone once again and enjoy the party!"

The music starts playing again and I look up at Michael.

"Damn that was crazy."

He looks over at me staring at me not saying anything.

"What?"

"Nothing just if they ask you anything don't tell them anything divert the attention else where."

"I'll get my assistant to schedule an interview or press conference to clear any rumors." he continues.

I nodded and Royalty and Frank walked over," Let me post a picture on the media"

I look at Michael and he wraps his arm around me with his hand on Landon's stomach and we smile.

"Okay done." Royalty says smiling at the phone.

Michael let's go of me and he scratches the back of his head," I'll see you later I have to check if Diana isn't saying anything she's not suppose to." I nodded my head as he walks away.

Royalty looks over at me as I stare at him," so how are you and King?"

I shrugged my shoulder going over to the table,"King and I are good." I said seeing him talk to some girl by the pool.

She nods her head," good y'all have sex yet?"

I cough," umm yeah."

" oooo how was it." She says resting her hands on her face.

"How was what?" Janet says walking up to us and Royalty laughs.

I laugh," umm the weather."

Janet smacks my arm,"Girl you lying! So how was it?"

I rolled my eyes playfully," it was good."

Royalty and Janet give each other a look.

"It really was good."

Royalty laughs,"Good as Mike?"

Janet scrunches her face and I blush," no Michael is wayyy better he would ea-."  I get cut off by Janet.

"I do not want to hear about my brothers dick game!"

August walks over," what y'all talking about?"

We stay quite ignoring him then laugh.

After Michael came back with Landon all of us decided to walk through the mini aquarium he set up. Where we could see the fish and pet the stingrays.

Michael was behind me with Diana and Landon and I was walking in the front with King.

August and Royalty walk next to us as we watched people feed the sharks.

Then I thought of the other night...Im going to make him jealous. 

I turn my head seeing Diana smiling as Michael whispered something in her ear.

I grabbed Kings arm putting it low on my waist and he smirks looking at me.

"What." I said as we stopped to see some jellyfish.

He tucks my hair behind my ear and I see Michael staring at us through my side.

I lean against the glass as he leans down and kisses me slow.

I hear Michael clear his throat and I hear Royalty," OMG y'all are so cute!" She says going along with my stunt..

She pulls out her phone and takes a picture then goes around showing it to everybody,

"Don't they look sooo cute!?"

Diana looks at them and Michael stares at the phone clenching his jaw.

"But there aren't cute as us ." Diana says kissing Michael.

Royalty grabs her phone and I see her squeal, I go over to her," y'all really broke the internet!!"

I looked at her Phone, the photo having million of likes and people asking questions.

Michael walked over looking and I could feel him breathing on my neck causing goosebumps.

"Like the website is so slow and everyone and they mama is talking about it!"

I smiled," I hope the fans aren't too sad."

August laughed," no they understand,"

I smiled warmly and I walk over to King who was on the phone.

~

It was 11 at night already and everyone left by now.

We all sat in the living room, King left since he had to leave for work.

I sat next to Royalty, August and Janet on one couch and Michael, Diana, Katherine in another.

"Honey im looking forward to the wedding in a couple more weeks." Katherine said.

Diana excitedly began to rub her stomach,"Mike and I are so excited! We have yet to announce my pregnancy!!"

We look at each other as we saw Katherine's shocked face.

Oh shit

"Surprise!?" Janet says breaking the awkward silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 14.5K 104
[Michael Jackson Fanfiction Awards winner 2016.] Bad Era - 1987. Becky Costello is a young adult in college. At this college is a ruthless gang known...
4.2M 143K 74
Angelo Lesca. The young Capo, as they called him. He was powerful in his line of work. He kept some friends, but more girls. He wouldn't admit th...
302K 7.6K 27
listen to silence. it has so much to say. -rumi Copyright © 2016 keillyn (jetblacktrash) #1 on tasm 11/18/19 #1 on andrewgarfield 04/20/20 #1 on thea...
90.8K 3.8K 53
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘦...