Let Me In (Au) - An Ereri Sto...

By tiffleigh94

Modern day AU. Eren Jaeger is fresh out of school and is looking for a job to keep him on his feet until he g... More

~0~
~1~ The Diner
~2~ Time To Get A Job
~3~ We Meet Again
~4~ The Club
~5~ The Interview
~6~ The Interview Pt. 2
~7~ The Contract
~8~ Internal Monologue
~A/N~
~9~ My First Day
~10~ Bowling
~11~ Bowling Pt. 2
~12~ Working With Levi
~13~ Let Me Show You Something
~14~ The Office
~15~ We Can't, 🔥
~16~ Oops
~17~ The First Date
~18~ Men!
~19~ Let's go out
~20~ Take me home
~21~ Let's go to bed
~22~ Hangover
~23~ Levi's place
🍋~25~🍋 Office Fun
~26~ Paris?
~27~ Let's Go To Paris
~28~ Paris!
~29~ The first lie
~30~ Style time
~31~ Levi PoV
~32~ A Friend
~33~ Do you trust me?
~34~ So sour
~35~ Sister?
~36~ Guy Talk
~37~
~38~
~39~
~Christmas Special!~
~New Years Special~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~ The End
Don't Let Me Go - Sequel to Let Me In (Ereri)
Long Time No See!

~24~ Boyfriend

2.4K 81 37
By tiffleigh94

*A/N Sorry it's taken so long for this chapter guys I've had a lot of stuff going on in my personal life but luckily everything seems to have calmed down a bit so should be able to get back to writing again!

Also, over 400 reads on this story now!! What?! Thank you guys so much!

Excuse me while I do some self Promo. >< But if you haven't already looked at or read it, I am in the process of writing another story alongside this one which is a BakugoxFemReader (MHA/BNHA) but based in a modern University/College AU.

If you're interested at all please give it a go! It's not by any means a slow burn story, and yes if people are actually interested, there is Smut/Lemon in there. Please bare with me though, it is/was the first time writing it so please ignore the awkwardness where possible, ha-ha!

Also, as I'm really stuck for names for these past few chapters, so if you have any ideas on what I could name them, please let me know and put them down in the comments. I'll see which ones I like the most and rename them using one of those names!

Now, without further ado. Let's get on with the story shall we?

Please continue to Vote, Comment and Follow me, (I always follow back) and if you've actually gotten this far through my rambling then thank you and I love you! ❤️*

**********

Striding into work this morning, full of energy, I feel so at ease with everything and very content.

"You look happy Eren!" Hanji comments with a smile as I pass.

"Oh, I am, Hanji! I had the best weekend." I sigh in happiness and practically skip down the hallway.

Pushing the door to the studio open, I strut over to Erwin with a grin and a hearty "Hello there, Erwin!"

"Well, hello there to you, too, Eren. How are we this morning?" He asks, a sly smile creeping up his face as he leans on his desk and crosses his arms.

"Amazing, thanks. Yourself?" I reply as I slip my jacket off and place it on the rack.

He smirks at me. "I'm good. And what has you in such a good mood, pray tell?"

"Just had a good weekend." I shrug and walk over to the desk and skim through one of the files.

"Oh really? It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with a certain someone, would it?" He asks with a sly gleam in his eyes.

"Mayyybe!" I gush. "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell." I look at him, clicking my tongue and running it along my teeth.

He looks at me with shocked eyes. "Ooooh, I see how it is!"

"Just know I have some amazing news to share, but I have to wait until they're ready to share it." I shrug again and look back to the files with a small smile on my face.

"Well, let's just see if this someone is the someone that just so happens to be coming into the room, now then, shall we?" He nods to the door.

I look up at his words just as the door opens and there he is, in all his glory. Levi Ackerman. He strolls into the room, one hand in his trouser pocket and approaches us. I turn myself around and give him a small smile.

He comes right up to me, slides a hand around my neck and pulls me down for a kiss and places his other hand on my chest. I eagerly return his kiss and place a hand on his waist, the other on his cheek.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes and winks. "Hey, gorgeous."

"H--hey." I say softly and avert my eyes shyly to see that Erwin is now standing there gawping at us.

"Woah." He says astounded. "Well, I wasn't expecting that."

I place the hand that was on Levi's face behind my neck and scratch it in awkwardness.

"What? Never seen someone kiss their boyfriend before?" He smirks at Erwin.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He looks between us and shrugs raising his eyebrows before turning away. "Alright."

I bite my lip shyly and Levi pinches my arm and gives me a look. "Ow!" I say pulling away and rubbing my arm.

"What have I told you about that?" He whispers with a scowl.

"What?" I ask confused and he just shakes his head at me with a smirk before sliding his hand down to my bum and leaving it there.

"So, Levi, what's the plan for me and the kid today?" Erwin asks him.

"There's no shoots until the end of the week, so just paper work and catching up with everything since the newbies started. There is some stuff I need to go over with Eren though." He says in his business tone.

"Oh, I bet there is." He laughs before nudging me in the side.

"Not like that!" I assure him, putting my hands out in front of me and shaking them.

"Who said?" Levi asks, quirking an eyebrow.

"What?" I say, looking at him. I feel my cheeks instantly flush and I turn away from him quickly to look back at Erwin.

Erwin just gives me a smirk and shakes his head. "Isn't there a shoot in Paris coming up?" He asks Levi.

"Yes, that's actually what I needed to talk to Eren about." Levi replies matter of factly just as Connie walks in.

"Paris?" I ask incredulously.

"What's this about Paris?" Connie asks, shrugging his jacket off and placing it next to mine.

"You and Eren are going to be accompanying Erwin and I on a business trip to Paris." Levi says in a bored tone.

"Oh nice." He says with a smile. "When is it?"

"I'll call you up to my office later to go over everything but just make sure you have everything you need to travel." He says before giving me a quick peck on the cheek and walking away. "See you later, Eren."

Connie raises an eyebrow at me and points between the Levi and I in a questioning manner and I just give him a small smile as reply before turning to Levi. "See you later, Levi."

When Levi has left the room, Connie turns to me with a glare. "What have I missed?" He says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well, those two are a thing now." Erwin says as he slaps me on the back.

"You what?" Connie says exasperated. "And why didn't I know this?"

"Hey, it only happened last night! And I didn't want to tell anyone until Levi was ready... I mean it's his company, I didn't want to ruin anything before it even started!" I say defensively.

He squints his eyes at me and purses his lips. "Whatever, you still could have told me." He turns away, pouting.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what we were until he actually asked me." I say with a shrug.

"So, how long has this been going on?" He asks me.

"I don't know... Maybe since bowling I guess?" I reply with a shrug.

"That long?!" His eyes open wide.

"Yeah." I bite my lip softly and smile at him.

"Wow, and here I thought we were friends." He shakes his head with a smile before coming up to me and giving me a hug. "Congrats, man."

"Thanks." I reply sheepishly.

"Wait, he asked you, did I hear that correctly?" Erwin says.

"Yeah." I nod my head, then furrow my brow. "Why?"

"That's just not like him, I'm surprised is all." He says softly. "He doesn't normally let people in. He must like you."

"I'd like to think so..." I say softly as I rub the back of my neck again.

"So... How official are you guys?" Connie asks with a smirk and winks at me.

"No! We've not done anything like that!" I laugh nervously. "But I have stayed over his house, I suppose?"

"Damn, no one ever stays over his house. I've never even been there and I've known him for years." Erwin scoffs.

"Sorry?" I say with a nervous shrug.

He waves me off and smiles. "It's all good. If he's happy, so am I."

The phone on Erwin's desk starts ringing and we all jump at the sudden noise. Erwin recovers quickly and picks up the handset. "Hello? Okay. I'll send him up, now. Yep, bye."

Connie and I look at him in confusion and he just looks at me. "He's asking for you." I nod my head and smile at them before turning away and leaving the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 15.2K 21
It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix it. And of course, Levi's mother decides...
468K 7.7K 68
Click on R E A D for pages filled cliché scenarios, odd imagines, and ( typical ) one-shots of Humanity's Strongest and you ( the reader ) She, he...
5.1K 192 35
Levi Ackerman, a man who has been in the modeling business since the age of fourteen, has grown tired of the usual jobs he takes on. Before entering...
5.7K 290 22
Eren Jaeger had never been the type to be very social. Usually, he stuck to his room, his mother, and his friends. But nothing lasts forever... After...