FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2

4.1K 147 5
By sweetlittleCub

"Minju ~ ya behave there okay? You should always listen to your grandma and grandpa okay???.." Sana said, while changing Minju's clothes...

"Yes, Mommy...🙂" Minju cling to Sana's nape and quickly kiss her mommy's cheeks...

"I love you little munchin..." Sana playfully pinched Minju's cheeks...

"I love you too mommy ❤️..."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was still sleeping because of jetlag.. so, Sana keep her waking up since Minju and her parents are now going...

"Ya ~ Tzuyu~ahhhh.... Wake up... Minju is leaving now... Say good bye to your at least...."

"Arasso..." Tzuyu groggily woke up... "Where's Minju?.." She asked as she cutely rubs her eyes.

"Downstairs... Let's go..."

Tzuyu and Sana went down, and Tzuyu saw her parent's...

"Dad, Mom.." Tzuyu quickly hugs them...

"Ya, You're such a sleepy head.. it's 10:00 o'clock already.." Mrs.Chou said...

"Sorry, I having a jetlag Mom..." Tzuyu looks at Minju... "Minju ~ya..." Tzuyu carry her... "Behave there okay? You will call us when you got there. Do you understand???."

"Yes Mom..."

"Okay, I love you 😘.." Tzuyu kiss Minju's cheeks...

"I love you too Mom..." Minju hugs her... "Please make Mommy Sana happy... She's really mad at you..." Minju cutely whisper to Tzuyu's ears...

"Arasso 😄..."

-

When they already leave Sana went to the kitchen as she continued cooking, while Tzuyu follow her ...

"What's that smirked Chou Tzuyu????.." Sana said as she noticed Tzuyu smirking at her..

"Uhmmm, Nothing 🙂 It just that I'm happy that I'm going to spend my time with you..." Tzuyu walks closer to her and hugs her from behind... "Alone.." She seductively whisper to her ears...

"Ya, you're giving me goosebumps right now... Sit down, and have your breakfast now..." Sana said ...

"What's your plan today??." Tzuyu asked.

"I'm going to mall with Momoring..."

"Eh??? I thought we are going to make love today???? ~ You promise me last night..."

Sana suddenly blush because of Tzuyu being straight forward person...

"It's too early for that..."

"But you told me, that we will going to do it today..."

"Tonight okay...."

"Really 😍???..."

"Tsk. If you don't want to left here alone you can come with us.."

"Okay 😁😁.."

"Here's your food...." Sana said as she put down the pasta she cook... "Pervert.." she mumbled and Tzuyu hear it..

"What did you just say????.."

"Nothing... Just eat..."

"I love you 😘..."

"I hate you 😒😒.."

-

When they already meet Momo in the mall the three of them starts strolling... Momo suddenly noticed that Tzuyu seems bored.

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Mmmm???.."

"Why you seems bored????." Momo asked.

"I'm tired tho..." Tzuyu pout...

"We still didn't do anything and you're tired already????.." Sana asked...

"My feet hurts 😒.."

"Daebak... Ya Sana ~ya your wife's sudden mood swing is so incredible..."

"Yeah, I think so..."

Sana held Tzuyu's hand so that the latter won't get bored.

They went shopping and have their dinner outside, and after that they went home already...

"Are you still sleepy?.." Sana asked..

"Mmmm, a little bit.." Tzuyu said as she laid down in the bed... "By the way, Did Minju message you already???..."

"No, but Mom message be earlier when we are in the restaurant.. Minju fall asleep..."

"Really?? 😀 Whoahh, I feel sad I can't pinched her fluppy cheeks ..."

"Ya, You bought her too much chocolates... I saw all the gifts you bought for Minju in her room and most of it is chocolates and sweets..."

"Ey, That's what Minju likes.."

"You're spoiling her too much .."

"I just miss her tho..."

"Ey, Whatever Chou Tzu. Just buy her cookies and bread instead..."

"Arasso...."

After changing her clothes Sana join the latter in the bed...

"Love...." Tzuyu snuggle her body to the latter.

"Mmmmm???.."

"I miss you ❤️.."

"Ya..." Sana gently caressing the latter's hair... "Just sleep if you're sleepy, I just gonna watch you...."

"How about our make out session???." Tzuyu said as she laid down her head to Sana's lap...

"You're so pervert..." Sana gently pinch Tzuyu's nose.. "I know you're tired, just take some rest first.. okay? We can make love anytime, don't rush..."

"But, I want another Minju...."

Sana's eyes went wide because of Tzuyusl's sudden request...

"Are you serious??.."

"Mmmm, I want another baby again.." Tzuyu said....

"Fine, let's consult Doctor Park Next week..."

"Really 😍😍.."

"Yeah, so take some rest now.."

"Minju will gonna happy to hear that..."

"By the way Tzuu..."

"Mmmm???.."

"While you're gone, Minju asked me if who's his father... I didn't be able to answer her question..."

"Minju is getting bigger now..." Tzuyu seated properly and face the latter.

"Yeah, she's becoming curious now since she also saw some of her classmates thay they have their own father. How about us??? How will we explained our kind of family to her???.." Sana worriedly asked.

"I will explain it to her... Don't worry, Minju is a smart kid. We raised her well... Maybe it's the right time to explain to her everything..."

"I hope she will not get mad..."

"Love..." Tzuyu held Sana's hand. "Don't think too much... I know Minju, she love us and I'm sure she will gonna understand what kind of family we have..." Tzuyu gently touch the latter's face. "Trust me okay?..."

"Arasso..." Sana hugs Tzuyu..

"I will do everything for our family, I promise to explain to Minju everything, and I promise after we explain everything, she will still the Minju, I mean the little munchin we have...so don't worry okay?.."

"Komawo, Tzuyu~ah... I really don't know what to do if you're not here..."

"I won't gonna leave you guys again..." Tzuyu kissed Sana's crown.. "I love you Love ♥..."

"I love you more Tzuyu~ah ❤️..."

xxxxxx

Good Night Sapphires
#HappyNAYEONday
(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 492 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
22.7K 823 10
requested 🤍 TWICE tenth member imagines! Different scenarios of you as the tenth member of TWICE! Any kind of scenario is acceptable, I'm open to wr...
126K 6.3K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
19.5K 872 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...