Casper

By alexalbin

For a young wolf becoming a man, things were about to truly get interesting. Casper is a shy 17 year old get... More

Prologue:
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

~Character Synopsis~

218 10 0
By alexalbin

So this page is just meant to give you a brief look at the some of the main characters and maybe give you an idea of what they look like in my head so you can have a picture in your head as the story moves along.

Casper Smoke:
17-18 years old -omega-6ft.
Pure white wolf
sweet,shy,timid, tends to keep to himself or is often with his best friend Allison or Alley Cat as she likes to be called.
Casper is 6ft. as an omega male he's shorter and smaller in size then most of the other males in the pack. Casper's life will take a huge turn when after changing to his wolf for the first time his true past and his new beginning will take shape.

Jonah Smoke:
56 years old- Alpha- 6'7.
Midnight Black wolf like his son Marcus
Current Alpha of the Clearwater Pack. Married and mated to his Luna Cassandra. Adopted father and proud daddy to Casper. Biological father to Marcus. Currently estranged from his son due to events in the past, but will speak to his son on the phone every night to catch up on his life in the city. Was a Royal Guardian but returned home after the massacre. Is a big role model for both sons and is loved by his pack.

Cassandra Smoke:
53 years old-Luna-5'10
Sandy Brown wolf
Current Luna of Clearwater Pack. Very loving and warm Luna, tends to over share after a few glasses of her fruity wine. Also estranged from Marcus due to him leaving but also talks on the phone every night and pesters as a doting mother wolf should. She is the glue that will bring the family back together again. Once Casper's life is exposed this mother wolf will stop at nothing to keep her pup safe.

Marcus Smoke:
23 years old-Alpha-6'6
wolf is midnight black
Next in line/Currently working as a cop in the city with his friend and partner Jacob.
Left family at 17 years old blaming himself for Casper's accident at a young age. Last time he spoke with Casper it was out of anger. Proud alpha type doesn't know how to fix his past and move forward and forgive himself. Tends to be the brooding jock type. More into watching the game with Jacob then listening to your problems. As the only biological Smoke heir, he will take over as alpha once he finds his luna and excepts. Another family tragedy will bring him home along with his buddy Jacob as support. He's in for a big surprise and a whole new look on the pack and his duties.

Jacob Blackstone:
23 years old-Alpha-Wolf 6'6
wolf is blood red.
Currently working in the city as police officer with his best buddy and partner Marcus. Jacob is very charming, and a smooth talker. Lost his family and pack during the royal massacre. He will join Marcus in returning to the pack after Marcus receives news from his mother that forces him to return home. Jacob being the awesome best bud he is takes time off and joins Marcus lending that bro support when needed. He will fall for Casper right away and want to claim him as a mate.
Jacob will also have to deal with learning the truth of the past and the news that he will have to share.

Allison Blake: (aka Alley Cat)
18 years old-Beta 5'10
Dark chocolate brown wolf
Best friends with Casper since they were toddlers. Can be seen as a bitch but that's just to people that cross Casper the wrong way. She's very protective of Casper. Is well aware how fabulous and awesome she is. Plans to get Casper out of his shell and find him a hot wolf to mate with. Allison will have to come to terms with the future of her best friend and the likely-hood that she will die a rather gruesome death if she continues to be by his side.

Bobby Silver:
18 years old alpha wolf potential 6'4
Tanned color wolf
His first meeting with the two prettiest wolves he's ever seen resulted in one with a face full of sand and the other yelling at him so loud that he peed his pants. So not a good first impression at all. Thankfully Bobby matured with age and became humble. Mated to Allison. Best friend and very very protective to Casper.

** A/N**
There will of course be several more characters coming but don't want to give away all the secrets just yet. I will keep adding to this page once the characters are introduced in the story.
**its all about the sexy visuals lol**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
754K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
3.9K 149 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...