BLISS | TXTZY & BANGPINK Ones...

By potae_toes

[DISCONTINUED] Don't believe in the title; it's more of a TXTZY ONESHOTS book. Also, we do not ship idols rom... More

JINSOO - Never The Girlfriend
ROSEKOOK - Friends
TAERYEONG - Partying
YEONJI - Stranger
TAENNIE - Pickup Lines
SOOLIA - Neighbor
JENMIN - Second Choice
YEONLIA - Girls Talk
LISKOOK - Imagine
TAENNIE - Pickup Lines [2]
YOONNIE - Fake Love
YOONNIE - Secret
TAERYEONG - Enough
YUNKAI - Rubik's Cube
BEOMRYU - Love Letter
TAERYEONG - Happy
SOOLIA - What It's Like..
TXTZY - Is Beomgyu dead?
BANGPINK - Strange
BEOMRYU - Impressions
NAMJISOO - Selfless
BANGPINK - R.I.P
TAERYEONG - Cut
VSOO [ft. JINSOO] - Forever and Always
BEOMRYU - Wonder
YEONJI - Distraction
TAERYEONG - Bad Habits
BEOMRYU - Red Roses, Dark Desires
SOOLIA - Your Warmth

BEOMRYU - Coffee

4.5K 54 120
By potae_toes

"Shin Ryujin!"

The girl covered her head with her pillow, trying to block the sound of her housemate's shouting and yelling. She could've sworn that she heard the door break off of its hinges, "Wake the hell up, or do you want me to bring Yuna here again?" her housemate threatened, stomping into her room with a knife in her hand.

Ryujin loudly groaned and threw the pillow at her, "Go away!" she shouted, but the latter didn't budge. "Like hell am I going away." she says, dropping her hand - the one holding the knife - down.

"I will seriously bring Yuna here again." said Ryujin's housemate. "Don't you dare bring that egotistical creature in my house." said the girl as she ruffled her messy dark hair.

"Newsflash - this is our house. Now, get your ass up."

"No!"

"You know, the least you have is 30 minutes 'til you get called by Jisu-unnie for being late.. again." she reminded the sleepy girl. Ryujin hummed and closed her eyes once again, but she suddenly stood up with a loud gasp, "Why didn't you tell me that earlier!?" she screamed in horror.

"Well, if you were to be a better adult, then you'd be on your way to work right now."

"Not helping, Chae!" Ryujin stammered whilst she zoomed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. "I know." Chaeryeong said, a smirk tugged on her lips as she glanced at the girl's empty desk before walking out of the room.

. . .

As Ryujin sprinted across the street and reached the sidewalk, she cursed under her breath for being this type of person; before she could even blink, she felt this cold liquid drip down her hair and down to her perfectly white blouse. Her eyes twitched in anger as she lifted her head up to meet the eyes of her prey, "Oh my, God! I'm so sorry!" the man exclaimed.

Even though she could sense the sincerity in his voice, she couldn't help but burst into flames. "What the hell!? Did you even watch where you were going?!" she yelled as the man tries his best to make the situation better.

"But it wasn't even me that was wrong!" he defended.

Ryujin's blood boiled and her fists balled, ready to swing at the man at any second. "Oh, yeah? Prove it." the man rolled his eyes at her childish comment and pulled her to a spot where not many people pass by. "The only proof I have is my memory, but I know you won't believe me."

Ryujin scoffed at his remark and stood with her arms crossed, she glanced at her wrist watch and muttered a string of curse words. "I'm late." she hissed, walking away but immediately stopping as the man pulled her arm again. "Here. It's the least I can do for... that."

She snorted and pushed the piece of clothing back into his hand, "No, thanks. I think I can handle a day with this mess." she responded. "I insist. Otherwise, I'll be the reason for your complaints." he said and gave her a smile. "Well, you already are the reason for that. Goodbye.." she paused.

She blinked her eyes to think, "Whoever you are." said the girl before she hastily walked away. "The name's Beomgyu."

"Yeah, yeah.."

He chuckled at her actions, how she hopped back on the sidewalk and jogs towards the opposite direction. Just as he started walking back with a relaxed posture, a phone call interrupted.

He furrowed his brows at the callers ID, but decided to answer the call, anyway. "What is it this time?"

"Oh, so that's how you greet your brother who after all this time has been away from you for more than 7 years?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes at his brother's childish behaviour, "Whatever.. What do you want?" he asked, glancing around the crowded area. "Well, I want you to do me a favour."

"Hurry up and tell me what it is, then."

He heard a scoff from the line and a smirk tugged itself on his lips. "Stop looking at the ground and look up." His eyes widened at his brother's words, he lifted his head up and there he was. His brother was stood near a lamp post, the elder's dark blue hair made him stand out in the crowd. Beomgyu instantly sprinted towards his brother, throwing himself on the blue haired.

"Woah, there, buddy!" the elder exclaimed.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Beomgyu jokingly asked, punching him after peeling himself off of the elder. "Really? That's the first thing you say?" Beomgyu shrugged his shoulders and hit his brother one more time before asking. "How was living with Yeji?"

The elder one put a finger on his chin, pretending to be in deep thought but grins, afterwards. "Let's just say that things went on quickly." he said and whipped out his phone, showing Beomgyu a picture of the said girl and himself. "You proposed?!"

"Shh!"

Beomgyu removed the hand that was latched onto his mouth, "This is a big deal! Why should I shush?" he excitedly asked. "I better be invited to the wedding, Yeonjun." he pointed a finger at the elder. "Of course, you're invited. What kind of brother am I if I didn't invite you?" he questioned, causing Beomgyu to snort.

"Anyway, speaking of which, will you be my best man?"

"Heck, yeah!"

The two hugged before Yeonjun dragged Beomgyu to a restaurant up front, "I thought we were gonna-" Beomgyu got cut off when Yeonjun pushed the door open, pulling him inside. "Yeji-yah!" Yeonjun yelled for his fiancee.

Beomgyu grimaced at the shout and only observed the way Yeonjun greets Yeji, "Oh, Beomgyu!" he smiled when Yeji jogged towards him with her arms spread open, engulfing the younger in a tight hug as soon as she reached him. "You got bigger, huh?" she exclaimed, patting his back with a motherly smile on her face.

"How have you been?" Yeji asked.

Beomgyu grinned at her and gave a thumbs up, "Never been better. How about you?" he questioned. "Oh, as of right now, I'm dealing with my noisy friend. She's complaining about some dude and it's getting really annoying." she replied.

"Ryujin-ah, come out here for a second!" the elder shouted. With that, a girl with pink shoulder length hair walks out from the back end of the restaurant. Beomgyu's eyes widened at the sight of her, "You!" he exclaimed, pointing a finger at the girl.

Her eyes met his and she immediately froze, "Have you two met before?" Yeonjun asked, breaking the awkward silence. "He's the guy I've been talking about, the guy that spilled coffee all over me!"

"Hey, it's not my fault you're small."

"Excuse me?"

Yeonjun and Yeji stepped forward, blocking the two from trying to step closer. Ryujin gave him the stink eye as she crossed her arms, "What is he doing here?" she asked, finally calming down. "Well, he's my brother."

"Really? The way you said he's really charming and handsome does not sound the same to me."

"So, you were actually interested.." Ryujin hissed at Yeonjun's comment. Before Beomgyu could say anything, Yeji interfered with an announcement. "You're both here to help plan our wedding."

"I have customers to serve, Yeji."

"Yeah, I need to drive Hyuka to his private lessons."

Yeonjun and Yeji smiled at their unexpectedly funny reasons, "I already informed Jisu. She said it's fine as long as you come in on time the next day." said Yeji and Ryujin immediately groaned. "And I told Soobin to drive Hyuka to his lessons." Beomgyu rolled his eyes at the response.

The two glanced at each other before sighing, "Fine, let's just get this over with.".

---

"I can't believe we were the ones that planned this thing." Ryujin whispers, glancing at Beomgyu with a smile. Beomgyu sighs as he gazes at his brother, the groom. It's been 2 years since Yeonjun proposed to Yeji, now the two are finally getting married.

"Yeah, and it's pure coincidence that we both met because of them."

Ryujin rolls her eyes at his remark, "Oh, please.. Why are you bringing that up again?!" she exclaims, harshly smacking his shoulder. Beomgyu smirks and turns his head to the girl, leans his head closer to whisper something in her ear. "You liked me, didn't you?"

Her eyes widens and she immediately pushes him away, "Keep trying, bud." she says.

. . .

Ryujin smiles as she spots Yeonjun from afar, she glances around in search for Beomgyu who has been lost in the crowd for more than 10 minutes, but she honestly couldn't care less. She approaches Yeonjun with light steps and a mischievous smile, "Boo!" Yeonjun jolts at Ryujin's loud shout in his ear.

"Ryujin!" he whines.

Ryujin snickers at his reaction, "Tease you!" she says as she playfully smacks his arm a couple of times. With his lips pursed into a thin line, Yeonjun scolds the girl whilst she only rolls her eyes. The two continue talking for nearly 15 minutes until Yeji screams, "Everyone get ready!" the two glance at her and grins.

Beomgyu gives Yeji a thumbs up before halting beside Ryujin, "Is she going to throw the flowers now?" he asks, to which she only nods her head as a response.

Some girls were shouting, and to be honest, Beomgyu had never felt so intimidated by girls. The only time where he was genuinely scared was when Ryujin threatened to kill him with her fork when he stole a chunk of her chicken; now, he makes sure he never touches what's hers.

When the bouquet was thrown, Beomgyu's eyes squinted as if to indicate where it would land. Lo and behold, it landed right in front of his feet. He bends to pick it up, "Be true, be you." keeps replaying in his head, for some reason. Ryujin only watches his actions, how he hesitated on whether to pass it to one of the girls or not.

But he suddenly faces her and grabs her hand, handing the bouquet to her. "Looks like we're next." he says and before she could react to it, he closes the gap between them.

----

That was the first oneshot! Of course, I just had to start it off with a BeomRyu oneshot. They're my OTP alongside MiChaeng and JinSoo.

Yes, I know it sucked but I promise I'll practise writing. Hopefully, I'll improve.

Please comment if you enjoyed it or not, it means a lot to me. Also, what ship do you want me to do next?

See you later :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 711 25
A book of Jenkook Oneshots for Jenkook shippers! There will be mostly sweet chapters and I promise I wont do sad endings like, death, transfers, not...
39K 771 11
10 SMUT onesshots featuring Taehyung and Jisoo WARNING: THIS NOVEL IS A SMUT NOVEL AND WILL CONTAIN SMUT, OF COURSE, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT...
723 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
317K 7.5K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊