Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

9- Water Balloons

977 33 2
By JananiPalpandi

Uthra's POV:

When I entered the house both Arya Anna and Jeeva Anna was sitting in the sofa and talking something. They both looked at me shockingly. "Hey... Why did you came?",Arya Anna asked. What are they asking? I couldn't understand. "He means that why did you came so early?", Jeeva Anna said. "She asked me to leave... So that I've returned...",I said.

"Will you return if she asks you to? Will you do everything she says?", Jeeva Anna asked. "What happened Anna? Why are you asking this?",I asked. "She is alone there... You know it... But you have returned now... She have lost her parents also....",Jeeva Anna said. "What? She don't have parents? How did you know it?",I asked. What's he saying? Is it true? Both Annas looked at each other.

"You only said at the hospital... That she don't have parents and she is alone... Now you are asking us...",Arya Anna said. "I didn't say anything like that...",I said. "You said... You might have forgotten...", Jeeva Anna said. They may have misunderstood my statement. "No Anna I didn't mean that way... She was alone in there that's it...",I said.

"Oh...",Arya Anna said. "What's the dinner? I am so hungry...",I said. "Come I'll prepare something for you...",Jeeva Anna said. "So the food is over?",I asked. "Yes...",they said in unison. Very nice... There's nothing left for me... Calm down Uthra... Calm down... "I'll eat fruits... I don't want anything...",I said and went to my room.

Arya's P.O.V:

"That means Adithi is alone in the hospital...",I said. He nodded. "I'll call her...",he said. "No... Don't call...",I said. "It's not right time to call... It's twelve...",I said. "Yeah...",he agreed. "Call her in the morning... And...", before I could complete he said, "I'll not ask nothing...". I asked, "Why?",I asked.

"If we ask anything then she might know we came to know it by someone... She may guess that's Uthra... She should not know the relation between us and Uthra....",he said. "But why?",I asked. "If she knows it then she might think that we're influencing Uthra to befriend her and her helps for Adithi will be like ours. Definitely Adithi won't like it. She thinks that no one should be troubled because of her... That attitude will make her think like that...",he said. He's right. But how does he know this much about her?

"Jeeva... How did you know she have that attitude? Generally you don't show any interest in employee's attitude and their personal affairs. But it's not the same with Adithi... Why?",I asked him.

He scratched his head. "It's not like that and...",he stretched. "And?",I asked. "You don't need it...",he said. I stared at him angrily. He smiled. "I'm not interested in her things... I'm just saying the things I know about her... That's it...",he said.

I know he is showing more concern towards her. He is worried for her. But he is hiding it... Because he was not like this before. He wants all the works completed within the deadline. That's it. He didn't care their personal affairs. May be he have changed.

"Come let's go for sleep... Tomorrow there are more works...",he broke my thoughts and grabbed me to my room. "And Arya.... Uthra should not know that Adithi is my PA...",he said. I nodded. "Go... Go and sleep...",he pushed me into my room. What's wrong with him? He won't urge me like this...

Next day morning:

I slowly opened my eyes... It's 6.30am. After refreshing I went to Jeeva's room. He was not there. May be he will be downstairs. I went down to have my Tea. He was not there too... I sat on the sofa with my tea and newspaper. He entered the hall with car key.

Where did he go early this morning? He sat beside me. "Good morning...",I greeted him. "Good morning...",he replied. "Where did you go?",I asked. "Uh... Walking...",he said. "What? Walking? With this suit?",I asked. "Uh... Well... Yes... I went to walk with this...",he said. "You are looking so tired... Did you get enough sleep last night?",I asked.

"Yeah...",he replied. Usually he don't go for walk. He'll work out here. Amma came out of kitchen and asked, "Do you want coffee da?",to Jeeva. He nodded. She went in and returned with coffee. What happened to him? He simply drank the coffee and went to his room. I followed him and asked, "Did you went to walk for sure?",I asked.

"Yeah... Do you think I am lying? I just wanted to get some fresh air...", before he could complete I said, "You can get it in the garden right? Then what's the need to walk?". He glanced at me angrily. "Do you want to know where I went? Come I'll tell you",he said and dragged me into his room.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

Me and Arya came to office just now. I finally got an idea to stop Deiva. To remove my room's door permanently. So that she will enter my room via Adithi's. She'll stop her there. Actually it's the idea of Arya. I've modified it. He said to close the door. I am going to remove it permanently and block the way. That's it...

Shall I call her or not? A big confusion was roaming in my mind. I took my phone to call her but she called me. What a coincidence! I attended the call. "Hello... Good morning sir...",she said.

"Good morning... What's the matter?",I asked. "Sir... My sister have undergone heart transplantation surgery.... I need to be with her today...",I said.

"I knew it...",I said. "What sir?",she asked. Oops! Control yourself Jeeva... "I mean... I knew that... Uh... When you left I thought it was a big problem... I meant that...",I managed somehow. "Yes sir... But I didn't knew it when I left Sir... I came to know when I reached the hospital sir...",she said. "Oh... Is she ok now Ms.Adithi?",I asked.

"Yes sir... She is ok now... But I've be with her... Can I take leave today sir?", she asked. "Yeah... Sure... Take your time...",I said. "Thank you so much sir...", she said. "Ok... Take care...",I said and ended the call.

Adithi's P.O.V:

Is that Mr.Arrogant? Can't believe this... He is very modest now... Previously he was rude... What category he belongs to? I can't predict him... Anyway it's a great thing as he permitted me to take leave. Because some people won't believe this... But he believed me. That's what I am surprised about!

***************************************

I'm going to work after two days. I went to my room and opened my laptop. I have prepare three reports today. It's not a tedious task but if commit any small mistake then he'll not hesitate to throw it away. Mmm. I started my work.

I heard the door opening. I diverted my gaze there. He was standing. I stood up and said, "Good morning Sir...". He nodded and went inside his room. Why did he came here? I was confused. What happened? He went in without saying a word.

I resumed my work. After sometime Arya sir entered the room. I stood up due to respect. "Hi...",he said. "Hello sir...",I said. "Please sit down...", he said. I nodded. He too entered Mr.Arrogant's room. What's happening here?

After sometime he came out and went out of my room. What's happening here? I couldn't understand...

Well the report was ready... I've to give him. I knocked the door. "Come in",he said. When I entered the room he was talking over phone. I waited for him to end the call. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows like "what?".

I said, "The report, sir". He signed me to leave it in his table. I kept it there and when I turned to leave I saw it... The door of his room was not there.

There's no door... Where it would've gone? There was a plain glass. What happened? Why did he remove it?

I returned to my room. I couldn't control my eagerness.

After sometime Arya sir entered the room. He stood for a second and scanned through the file that's in his hand. I'll ask to him. No...

It'll not be right. But he won't mind it I think. He's not like Mr.Arrogant... I'll ask him.

"Excuse me sir...",I called him. He looked at me and said, "Yeah...". I asked, "Sir... May I know why Jeeva sir's room's door was removed?".

He raised his eyebrows. Oops... "I'm sorry sir... I asked it out of eagerness...",I said but he interrupted me, "Hey... Just cool... It's not a big secret... Why are you getting tensed?".

I released a deep breath. "Well... It was removed because...", before he could complete we heard a voice, "Arya...". When I turned Mr.Arrogant was standing.

"It's getting late... Come in... Don't waste your time in talking unnecessary things...",he said looking at me.

"No da... I'm just telling her the reason...",Arya sir said. "Not necessary...",he said and went in. Arya sir shook his shoulder and went in.

Unnecessary things... He is Mr.Arrogant... He'll do anything... Anything in the world is possible but ending his arrogance is impossible...

There's no profit on thinking this. I should complete the work.

Arya's P.O.V:

I don't know why he is talking this way... "What happened da? Why did you talk like that?",I asked him. "The reason is not necessary for her... So that I stopped you from saying it...",he said.

"But you shouldn't have told me like that... It would've hurt her...",I said. "No... She would be okay... You don't worry... Shall we proceed with the work?",he asked. I nodded. He is behaving weird these days...

After three weeks:

Adithi's P.O.V:

Though it's Sunday I woke up early. Today there's check up for Angeline. I should be there. I've bought some chocolates and story books for those kids there. I ignited my two-wheeler.

Uthra's P.O.V:

I've to go to that orphanage because chief doctor is busy with some other case he told me to go there and check up.

It's a simple one. Collecting her blood sample and preliminary check ups like blood pressure, heart beat rate and respiratory rate.

Actually the patient has to report to the hospital but as it would be hard for them to come I requested the doctor to permit me there. He accepted.

Someone should drop me. I planned for an outing with Venkat. But he is busy today. I shall request Arya Anna to drop me.

I went to his room. He was sleeping well. I don't have mind to wake him up. Let him sleep. I'll ask Jeeva Anna.

I went to his room. He was talking over phone. "Anna...",I called him. He signed me to wait. He ended the call and turned to me. "What?",he asked.

"Today you wear the white shirt it'll be so nice to you...",I said. "May I know why are you praising me? What do you want now?",he asked.

I smiled sheepishly. "Anna... Could you drop me today? Please...",I asked him. "You have your two-wheeler isn't it?",he asked. I nodded. "Then? Why are you asking me?",he said.

"Anna... Please... My scooty is not working properly... So please drop me Anna... Please...",I requested him. He nodded. "Thank you so much Anna...",I hugged him. "Ok... You wait downstairs... I'll come soon...",he said.

I told him the address. He dropped me. "Anna please wait for me for just half an hour... Please I'll be back...",I said. "What? Half an hour? You asked me to just drop you now... You are asking me to weight... What's this Uthra?",he fumed.

"Please... Anna... My beloved Anna will wait for me... Okay?",I said and went in.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

I know this devil with say like this. Half an hour... How will spend this time. I got out of the car. GOSPEL ORPHANAGE... A large arch at the entrance welcomed me.

The inner side of the compound wall was beautifully painted with cartoon characters. Pathways were very tidy.

There were many flowering plants. I walked through a pathway. It seemed like garden. The children were playing.

Adithi's P.O.V:

The children were forcing me to play with them. They were playing with water balloons. I too joined them. They were chasing me. I ran into someone. Mr.Arrogant...😓😓.

"Sir... You... Here???",words came out from my mouth. "Yeah...",he said. He was holding my hands. I stood apart. "What are you doing here?",he asked.

"I said my sister have undergone heart transportation... She is here... I came to see her... These children were playing with me...",I said. "Oh... But you are wet?",he said.

"Uh... We're are playing with water balloons",I said. "Oh...",he said. Suddenly a water balloon hit his face. I closed my mouth with my hands. 😮 He became wet. He removed the balloon from his face.

I grinned a little and gazed at him. He was standing like statue with the balloon in his hand. His face expressions😑 made me laugh uncontrollably.

"What's this Ms.Adithi?",he asked. "I'm so sorry sir...",I said in the midst of my laughter. He was filled with frustration. I brought the boy in front of him and said, "Apologize to Uncle, John...".

"Uncle? Me?",he asked. "I'm not uncle...",he said. This made me laugh more than before. "Sorry sir... John apologize to sir...",I said. "Sorry uncle...",John said. He stared at me angrily.

I controlled my laughter. "Whatever...",he said and left... I sat over the bench laughed till my stomach was cramped. His face was very funny... His angry... 😂😂😂...

After he left I went inside. Uthra was talking with Mother. "Hi...",she waved her hand. "Hi... What a surprise!",I said. "I came to check up Angeline...",she said. "Thank you for coming... How's she?",I asked.

"She's recovering faster... Her health is good... Oh... I forgot my brother will be waiting for me... I'm sorry... I'll meet you later... Bye...",she said and ran away. She's in hurry. Mmm... Well... I have to go home... Because I am so wet...

Surely I'll get cold if I delay. I turned to Mother and said, "I am leaving mother... I have works to do...". She said, "Ok dear... Take care...". "Bye mother... I'll tell Angeline and then leave", I said. She nodded. I went to her room.

Uthra's P.O.V:

When I returned to car Anna was sitting inside the car wet... What happened? "Anna... What...", before I could complete he said,

"Just get in the car...",he said in a low tone. "But Anna...",I said. "Just get in...",he shouted. What happened to him? Why he is angry? He is wet too. I got in the car. He ignited the car and drove very fast. I couldn't control myself.

I asked, "Anna did I do anything wrong?". He gave an angry gaze over me and turned. "Anna please tell me...",I said. "What? You are asking me what you did? Great...",he said. I looked at him confused.

"Because of you I came here and became wet like this...",he said. "But Anna how did you get wet?",I asked. "Is it so necessary for you now?",he fumed. I turned my mouth off.

It's really hard to manage him sometimes. "His future wife's condition will be miserable...",I murmured. "What? What did you say?",he asked. Oh my god... Did he hear me?

"Uh... Nothing Anna... Just humming a song...",I managed. "Yeah... I too heard it...",he said. 😓 "That's her concern... Why are you worrying? No need... She will manage me well...",he said. I looked at him surprisingly.

Is it real? I pinched myself. Usually he don't like these comments. But what about now? "Don't think to much...",he said. I nodded. Just then someone crossed the road. He applied brake suddenly.

Thank god no one is hurt. "Uncle please cross the road carefully... Uncle you have to be cautious...",I said. "Don't say uncle...",Anna said. "What?",I asked him.

"Don't say uncle... That's really disgusting...",he said. "I didn't called you as uncle isn't it? Then?",I said. "Could please shut your mouth till we reach home?",he said. What happened to him? Why is he irritated?

We reached home. When we entered all were talking in the hall. "Jeeva... What happened? Why are you wet like this?",Amma asked. I signed them to not to ask anything.

Arya Anna signed why. "Ask her... This girl did this to me... She did this...",he shouted and went upstairs. "What did you do to him?",Arya Anna asked me.

"Anna I didn't do anything... When I returned he was like that... Something have happened before it... I don't know Amma... He is angry with me",I sat beside Amma and leaned in her shoulder.

"I'll ask him... He'll definitely tell me what happened...",Arya Anna said. "Try your best Anna...",I said. He nodded and went up. Mmm... Something's wrong...

Adithi's P.O.V:

I entered my flat. Ah... I am feeling so tired after playing with them. I want to change my dress. I am feeling so lazy. But I be like this I'll surely get cold.

I went to wardrobe and picked up a dress. When I turned Neha bhabhi was standing. I was scared a little. "Bhabhi you scared me...",I said. She laughed and said, "that's why I stood here".

I made an angry face at her. "Ok... Just be cool... Why are you wet like this?",she asked. "I was playing with the kids... That's why I am like this",I said. "Shall I make something hot for you?",she asked.

"No bhabhi... I don't need anything...",I said. "One minute I forgot to off the gas there",she said and went. I changed my dress and returned to the hall and fell over the sofa.

Today's incidents flashed my mind. Oh my god... It was really funny. I laughed to myself. "Anything funny happened here?",she asked. "No... Not here...",I said. "Then where?",she asked.

"I was playing with the kids. We were playing game with water balloons. Suddenly Mr.Arrogant came there. A boy threw a balloon at his face....",I said and we began to laugh.

"His face was too funny... Bhabhi today he was so cute in his anger...",I said amidst my laughter. "Cute?",she asked. What did I say? Cute? She raised her eyebrows.

I remained silent. I couldn't answer her question. "You have scolded him most of the times. You have described him with many word like arrogant, egoistic, and more. But today you said that he was cute... That's why I asked...",she said.

"It's ok bhabhi I know...",I said. I felt something weird. "Shall we go out this evening?",she asked. "No bhabhi... I am sorry... I am so tired...",I said. "It's ok take rest...",she said and went. Why did I say like that?

****After sometime****

I don't know when did I slept. I skipped my lunch too. I have a lot of work today. I have to clean my flat. I got up actively and started my work.

I arranged my wardrobe, cleaned the kitchen, washed the clothes and cleaned every inch of my flat. I made coffee for me and sat in front of the TV. I tuned to music channel. I have to check the mail.

I opened it. Mail from Joshi group of companies. That's really great. Mr.Arrogant will be pleased on knowing this. He was working hard to get their deal.

I have to tell this to him. I messaged him. He replied that he'll talk about that tomorrow.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

I am really happy that we are going to get that deal. I told Arya about it. He was also happy. Because for the first time we're signing a deal with a MNC.

If the deal is signed I am planning for a little party for the staffs and friends. I went to the study room. I saw the grand piano at one end of the room.

I slowly paced towards it. I gently pressed the keys. The tingling sound chilled my spine. It has been a long time. I haven't played it. My father taught me how to play it.

I felt that I want to play it now. I played my father's favourite note. When I completed playing I heard an applause behind me.

My entire family was standing and giving the applause. I smiled at them. Arya came and hugged me. "You are the best...",he said. "You too...",I said pointing at his guitar.

"Play it...",I said. "Uthra's favourite song...",he said. Uthra grinned. He played nenjukul peidhidum vaanmazhai song... He is the best I ever known.

After sometime everyone left for sleep. We both were sitting alone. "What made you to play it?",he asked.

"Don't know I really felt light... I don't know why... I am feeling so happy today...",I said. "But you were angry in the morning",he said. "I was just irritated not angry...",I said and smiled.

"What about the meeting with Mr.Joshi?",he asked. "It's held at Mumbai next Monday... Anyone of us have to go...",I said.

"Let's talk about this in the morning... Good night...",he said and left. I too resorted to my room.

****Morning****

I got up a little bit earlier and went to do my regular workout. When I returned Arya was waiting with tea. Usually I don't prefer tea but he makes very awesome tea.

The aroma itself can bring us the energy back. I love it. "It's like seeing the old Jeeva...",he said.

"Hey I didn't worked out since two weeks... Don't create over scene... Accept the truth you couldn't wake up early and do the workout... That's the truth...",I said.

He smiled sheepishly. "Don't smile like that... I can't resist...",I said. He stared at me. "No tea for you...",he said. "Hey... Wait.... I said that your smile is awesome...",I said. We both burst into laughter.

"Tomorrow onwards wake up earlier to work out with me okay?",I said. "Ok sir...",he said and laughed. "What about the meeting at Mumbai?",I asked. "I think I have a sight visit in Kerala... So I cannot...",he said.

"Ok...I'll manage to attend it...",I said. "Mmm... Ok get ready",he replied and and went down with the empty tea cups.

It'll be good if someone comes with me. I think a person could assist me to Mumbai. And that person could not refuse it....

Adithi's P.O.V:

I went to office little earlier. I think Mr.Arrogant have already arrived. I am sure he would be so happy over this deal. I have to make arrangements for his Mumbai trip.

I was about to knock the door but the door was opened. He was standing. "Good morning sir...",I greeted him. "Morning... It's good you came... Come in...",he said.

I went in. He sat in his chair and started his work in his laptop. "Sir... Joshi group of companies have sent a mail regarding the meeting held at Mumbai...",I said. "Yeah... I too saw the mail...",he said.

"I'll make the arrangements sir...",I said and was about to leave. "Adithi... Book two plane tickets...",he said. "Ok sir... One for you and another for Arya sir... Right sir?",I said. "No...",he said.

Then for whom? I waited for his reply. "One for me and..... Another one for you...",he said. "Ok sir...",I said and turned to leave. What did he say? For me? 😨

I turned to him. He was sitting with an expressionless face. "Sir... Uh... Another one... For me???",I stammered. "Yes... For you...",he replied very cool.

I can't think anything. I don't know why my mind is blank. "Any problem Ms.Adithi ?",he asked. "Uh... I... No... Uh... I mean... No...",I stammered.

What happened Adithi? You are stammering... He raised his eyebrows. "No problem sir...",I somehow managed to reply. "That's fine...",he said.

What happened to me? Why I am feeling this way? "Ms.Adithi...",he called. "You can proceed with your work now...",he said.

Oh... I was standing in front of him and thinking this. "Yeah sir... Thank... Thank you...",I said and paced fast to my room.

I don't know what happened suddenly. I feeling strange😵. I didn't expect I would be accompanying him. What's weird in it?

Every business men would be accompanied by their PA for business trips. Even Appa would also do the same. It's fine. But what's wrong with me...

I cannot understand whether I am happy or sad. I am not in a dilemma too. I am clear that I am going with him. But why didn't I refuse...

Why? Adithi... You are thinking so much... Be clear... I am going with him that's it... Even he didn't asked whether I am coming or not. He just ordered. Yes... So finally I have to go.

I took a deep breath. I resorted to my work. Neha bhabhi called me. I answered it.

She said that she need the courier which came for her last week. I told her to take it as it's in the cupboard in the hall.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

She was standing like a statue in the same place. She would be surprised. I knew it😏. I am really very excited to go to Mumbai.

Because I want to know the result of that meeting. If the deal is signed then company's influence can be increased. We can improve ourselves to a higher level than this.

We are really striving hard to improve this company. Because it's our father's. This was his pride. We can't let his pride down. We have done everything we can to move our company a step ahead.

Our father would have been very happy to see our company's achievements if he was alive.

A knock at the door dragged me to present. "Come in...", I said. Adithi came in. "Sir... There's a letter for you from Mr.Shyam, our site manager",she said. "Regarding?",I asked.

"It's regarding the corruptions created my the masons and his workers. He stated that he have warned them to end the corrupt activities by them. But they are continuing to do those activities...",she said.

"This is second time I am hearing this Ms.Adithi... Write him a reply stating to fire the mason and his workers",I said. She left. Oh I forgot her to tell her about the party.

"Sir... Did you call me?",she asked. "No...",I said. "Sorry for the inconvenience sir...",she said and was about to leave. "Adithi...",I called her. She turned.

"There's another thing you have to arrange for...",I said. "What sir?",she asked smilingly. "I thought of throwing a party here for our staffs after returning from Mumbai if the deal is signed...",I said.

"Ok sir... I'll begin the arrangements...",she said. "No... You can do it after returning from Mumbai... I just told as a prior information that's it...",I said.

"So what sir? We are going to definitely throw that party...",she said. "How are you so confident?",I asked. "Because I have trust in you...",she said and her eyes widened.

Her face was like what did I say?😌- like this. "I mean.... I have 100% trust in our company...",she said. I smiled at her.

"Make arrangements as you wish... You can join with Ms.Blazy too...",I said. She nodded smilingly and left. Sometimes she is crazy... I smiled to myself.

Adithi's P.O.V:

I saw something that's wonderful today. His happy smile. Till today I have seen his smile but those were filled with arrogance or disdain.

But his smile was filled with happiness. He looks good when he smiles like this. I wish he could maintain this smile daily.

I sent Blazy a message regarding Mumbai trip and the party. She replied for it. "Enjoy your trip... Let's rock the party after that...",she replied. A light smile pastured my lips on seeing it.

****Evening****

When I entered my flat I saw a cover in the table. Oh my god... I forgot about this. I should have given this to him. It's his coat. He gave it to me that day.

I gave it for dry wash. But I have kept it in this cupboard after the delivery and forgot about this.

Tomorrow I'll give this to him. Neha bhabhi have kept that here while searching for her courier.

Arya's P.O.V:

I went to Jeeva's room. He was working in his laptop. "Are you not coming home?",I asked. "Yeah... Just five minutes...",he said. It's nine now.

I went and sat in the table beside the laptop. "Finished....",he said. "Completed? It's ok take your time and complete. I'll wait...",I said.

"No... I completed it...",he said and smiled at me. "You are so happy today right?",I asked. He smiled again. This time widely. "Ok... Have informed her about the trip?",I asked.

"Yeah... She's coming with me...",he said. "Oh my god... She is accompanying you.... Are you happy with that?",I asked. "Whom are you saying?",he asked confused.

"Deiva... Is she coming with you?",I asked. "No.... I'm saying about Adithi.... Not Deiva...",he shouted. "Hey... Stay cool... Just for fun...",I said.

"Not even for fun... Don't say this even for fun... I want my trip to be peaceful and relaxing... If I go with her... Then it would not be...",he said.

I laughed at him and said, "Do you know your fave changed suddenly over hearing her name? It's very very funny....". I couldn't control my laughter. "Shut up...",he said slapping me.

"Shall we go? I am feeling hungry da... Come quickly...",I said. "One sec... I'll be there you go down I'll come...",he said. I came down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 12.6K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
92K 7.1K 56
THE SOUL SERIES 1* Two saviors and a forsaken princess tread a maze of deceit. Buried within the intricate depths of a tangled web, lay hidden truths...
1.5M 59.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
114K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...