Married To My Doctor 2

By cuchimeoii

Continuation of Dr. Kim Seokjin and student, Lee Junghee's love story. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 *spicy*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
29 (Halloween Extra)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 *spicy
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Jin Birthday Extra)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Christmas Update)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N

Chapter 15

1.5K 84 31
By cuchimeoii

I sighed as I wiped off the tears that fell from my eyes. I've really done it...I really hurt him this time. Just how stupid am I?

Junghee, what now?

What now?

I flinched as I hear thunder. I wonder where Jin went?

I wiped my tears once again and walked down the stairs. I saw Kirby sleeping in her play pen so I went up to her and pet her head.

"Hey baby" I said as she woke up and wagged her tail. "You missed me?" I asked as she jumped. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

When I turned around, I was surprised as I saw a huge picture of Jin and I during our wedding attached to the wall. It's massive, I wonder if he placed it here when I was out.

I looked at Kirby "Since when did daddy put this up here huh? were you part of this surprise?" I said as I booped her nose "I know you are"

I placed her down as I heard rain. I took my umbrella beside the door and decided to go look for Jin.

I wonder where he went?

Well it doesn't matter. I'm gonna find him and apologize.

I'm not gonna wait til he comes back.

Yeah I'm not gonna wait. I wore my shoes and went outside. He didn't bring his car, so he must be close.

It's so cold...I should've brought a jacket with me or something.It's dark out now and the rain's getting heavier and heavier the longer I walk and search for him. I went to every place we've been but I didn't see him there.

Jin, where are you?

I sighed as I walked around more. I went to every convenience store, every cafe but he wasn't there. I found a bench and decided to rest for a while as I took my phone out to check the time.

6:50. Damn, time flies so fast. I need to find him. There aren't a lot of people out today since the rain is still pouring.

"Hey, what's a cutie like you doing here all alone?" I looked up and saw a man in a hoodie smiling down at me. Fuck...Not this again. "You're alone aren't you?"

"It's cold out here, you should come with me"

I rolled my eyes as I stood up, soon after he held my wrist and tightened his grip.

"Fuck. Let go you pervert" I growled as I kicked his balls and ran away. I hope he rots in hell, I'm just trying to find my husband here, I know I did him wrong and I'm just trying to apologize.

Why did I even say those things?

I hate myself. I wanna bump my head on something right now, I deserve it after hurting Seokjin like that. He was concerned about me and this is what he has to deal with after all he did.

You suck Junghee.

I looked around as I started to walk. Tears forming on the corner of my eyes as I felt hopelessness and guilt build up inside of me. I have no idea where I am right now, I know I'm far away from home. I just wanna rest for a bit.

I saw a bench and decided to rest again. I folded my umbrella as the heavy rain slowly turned into a rain shower.

"Fuck...sorry" I uttered as I bumped into someone as I was walking towards the bench. My sight was blurry from all the tears that formed. I hear a "tsk" from the person I bumped before I sat down and buried my face on my palms.

Jin where the heck are you?

Where are you?

I'm sorry.

"You're an idiot"

I jerked my head up and saw Jin looking down at me. "Why are you outside? It's 7 PM"

"Jin..." I uttered as I ran up to him and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry"

"I'm so stupid Seokjin-ah, I shouldn't have said those words. I know you were only concerned but I let my anger get the best of me. I'm sorry Jin...I'm really sorry"

"Stupid" He replied as I heard him drop his umbrella to hug me back. "I know you are. I forgive you Junghee"

I forgive you Junghee

I broke down as I heard those words. It's so easy for him to forgive after I hurt him like that.

"It's alright now" He caressed my head "You're feeling too guilty"

"b-because...I am" I spoke through my sobs.

"It isn't entirely your fault. I shouldn't have walked out like that, I should've discussed it with you. I'm sorry I put words in your mouth. My anger got the best of me and I lost it when you told me about that Jiwon guy" He said "

I nodded "I understand why you got angry...I should've been more careful"

"Both of us were wrong, so both of us should fix it" He said

"Like adults do" I said

"Like what?" He asked

"Like...Adults" I replied 

I hear him hum. "Alright, look at me"

I shook my head no "I look so bad"

"Junghee, look at me"

"No, I look like a mess and I know it"

"look at me"

I shook my head again. My eyes are so puffy, I can feel it.

"Junghee" he called in a stern voice

"OKAY OKAY..." I wiped my tears off. His eyes softened the second I looked up at him.

"Stupid" he flicked my forehead "You're beautiful even when you cry. But it pains me to see you cry just because your husband is being an ass.I always reminded myself that I'll never make you cry...Yet here I am infront of my wife who cried because her husband made her feel guilty by walking out of the scene and decided to leave her alone instead of fixing it" he sighed "I'm really sorry Junghee..."

"I'll do everything to be a better husband...I promise" he said as he squished my face using his palms.

"And..." he paused as I looked at him "you shouldn't be cursing when you bump into people"

"Oh shit sorry..." I uttered "I mean, sorry"

He chuckled before kissed my lips. "I love you and I want nothing in this world than to take care of you and make you happy. Is that clear?"

I nodded. "ay wuv wyou tchwu chwin" (I love you too, Jin) He smiled before he released my face.

He caressed my hair and placed a kiss on my forehead before I grabbed my umbrella and he grabbed his.

"We only need one umbrella, come here" He said as he placed his arm on my shoulder while we started walking. "Stay close, you don't want me to run away do you?"

I chuckled and punched his side lightly. "I won't come after you this time"

"I'm kidding, ofcourse I wouldn't do that" He replied and kissed my cheek.

"hey Jin?" I called "Where'd you go?"

"Just went for a walk...To think and calm myself down"

"How'd you find me?" I asked him

"Your phone has a tracker just incase you get lost, I can easily find you" He replied

Yeah, I let him install a tracker on my phone and I don't mind since I got nothing to hide. It'll come in pretty handy too,just incase something happens. We'll never know, right?

I stopped walking and looked at him "Wait-" I paused "So you knew I was following you all this time?"

He looked at me and chuckled.

"Yah! you idiot, I almost got molested while you were out here walking around knowing that I went out to find you!"

"You what?!" He asked "You almost got molested?"

I sighed and nodded as we started walking again. "But I kicked his balls, so it's alright"

"No, it's not alright where-"

"He ran off somewhere now, you can't do anything about it. It happened. Calm yourself" I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"but-" He uttered before he groaned quietly. "we're taking a cab home. It's dangerous out here"

I nodded as Jin got a cab.

As we were inside, I felt instantly tired. My feet felt good after sitting. Jin told the driver our address before the he stepped on the gas.

Jin wrapped his arm around my shoulder again and kissed my forehead. "I'll wake you up when we're home" he whispered in my ear. "I love you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 102 57
Prophesied love is complicated. Even more so for two stubborn souls with the most unpredictable powers known to their world. It's fate though, so the...
1.3K 41 8
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
196K 9.5K 186
in which jeon jungkook hides a dark past, but so does new transfer student lee jieun. they seek solace in each other and fall in love.
65.3K 2.4K 22
Just a casual fanfiction about how namjoon and jin face challenges while still being the members of boy group BTS. This is all about namjin in BTS