17

svtluver tarafından

No one wants to get tangled in with seventeen, the most notorious and ruthless gang in Seoul, but what's goin... Daha Fazla

Aha ha
Z e r o
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x t h
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S E V E N T E EN
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
20
T w e n t y o n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y t h r e e
T w e n t y f o u r
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h i r t y T h r e e
T h i r t y F o u r
T h i r t y F i v e
T h i r t y S e v e n
T h i r t y E i g h t
T h i r t y N i n e
F o u r t y
F o u r t y O n e
F o u r t y T w o
F o u r t y T h r e e
F o u r t y F o u r
F o u r t y F i v e
F o u r t y S i x
F o u r t y S e v e n
F o u r t y E i g h t
F o u r t y N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y O n e
F i f t y T w o
F i f t y T h r e e
F i f t y F o u r
F i f t y F i v e
F i f t y S i x
A small thank you and a possible sequel?

T h i r t y S i x

1.3K 35 14
svtluver tarafından

After Wonwoo bandaged J's knees, he told her to get ready for their "proper date" since it was about 8pm now. She didn't know what to expect since Wonwoo never told her where they were going ahead of time but she was nervous for some reason, more scared than nervous it seemed like.

They waved to the members who were all making kissy faces and mocking them before heading to wonwoo's car. They didn't dress up too much, just jeans and sweaters for them both. The drive was silent as Wonwoo focused on the road as he was deep in thought and J texted jun who was asking about how it was going so far. They finally arrived as Wonwoo got out of the car, as soon as J opened the door she was left staring at an open field?

J looked around but she didn't ask questions like she normally would, which worried Wonwoo. He understood that she must've been nervous but it was weird seeing her like that. He pushed his thoughts aside and took her hand, surprising her. He led them down a small hill where you could see blankets and pillows with fairy lights going around them both. J foreword her eyes brows as she smiled at how cute it looked.

"When did you have time to do this?" She spoke for the first time since they left the house.

"Ah I have connections." He laughed.

It was weird because Wonwoo nearly never laughed unless he found something absolutely hilarious. So why was he laughing so easily now?

Wonwoo guided J to the scene and sat her down on the blanket as the lights surrounded them. He opened the picnic basket and took out a ton of good food. They ate in silence, not knowing what to say and J hated it the most.

"So-" they spoke at the same exact time making each other laugh.

"You first." Wonwoo smiled.

"This is really nice. Thank you." J nodded as they finished eating.

"You don't have to thank me." Wonwoo placed his hand over hers.

Both of their hearts were beating at an abnormal pace. 'Is this supposed to happen?' They both questioned internally.

"Here." Wonwoo laid down and patted his spread out arm.

J laid down beside him and it felt nice, she hadn't been this close to him in a while and she now realized how much she missed it. They continued to look up at the sky as they talked about things, things that weren't important but both of them hated silence.

"You see the moon right there?" Wonwoo pointed upward, closing one eye.

"Yes." J nodded her head against his arm.

"That's you." Wonwoo put his hand back down.

"I'm the moon?" J asked curiously.

"Yes, because thanks to you, I now have light in my life. Just like how the moon lights up the sky making all the stars visible." Wonwoo sighed.

"I- uh thank you." J was so taken back but what Wonwoo had just said she had no words left.

"You're cute, sunshine." Wonwoo smiled down at her.

Wonwoo looked down at her and realized how lucky he was, in all honesty she really did light up his world. It was crazy how different he felt ever since she returned his feelings. He felt....happy? Something that was hard to come by now a days.

J looked up at him and there was a big smile plastered across his face, she never noticed that they'd been holding hands this whole time. While Wonwoo had one arm under her head, he had used his free arm to hold her hand. She finally felt his hand in hers as she looked at their intertwined fingers and how perfectly they seemed to fit into one another.

They laid there for what seemed like hours, at one point they tried to give all the stars names but there were too many this particular night so both of them ended up running out of names, they continued enjoying each other's presence and warmth until it started to get late.

"You're the best Wonwoo." J smiled as they walked back to the car.

"Ahhahaha really?" Wonwoo chuckled a little, feeling shy now. "Let's go for some ice cream." He opened his back door for her to get in.

They went to her ice cream at this cute little shop and it was delicious. That's where all the awkwardness was broken as well, thank goodness.

"You got something on your nose." Wonwoo leaned in and pretended to wipe something off her nose but ended up wiping some ice cream on there.

"Ah. I-" J narrowed her eyes as she started chasing him to the car.

They drove home with ice cream on their faces as they picked up food for the members on the way.

"FINALLY." Dino yelped up from the couch running for the food in wonwoo's hand.

They sat down to eat as J went up to put on some sweats since it was already 11 anyway. She came back down and they all stopped talking making her curious.

"J, you can go back to wonwoo's room now.' Minghao looked up from his slice of pizza.

"Oh uh, no it's okay I-"

Hoshi cut J off, "just go back. Wonwoo's going to kill us if we keep you away from him any longer." Hoshi, along with the rest of the gang chucked.

"Are you sure ming? I can stay a little longer-"

Minghao cut her off this time.

"Yes. I promise, thank you for staying this long." He smiled as he ate.

Wonwoo and J went to their room after a while since they had school the next day. They laid down in bed with distance in between them before Wonwoo slowly pulled her closer to him making her lightly hit her forehead on his chest. She had been here a thousand times now but they both knew this time was different.

"Mm you smell nice." She smiled getting a whiff of a new cologne off his chest.

"I thought I should start wearing it now. Since I have you." He smiled back not looking down at her.

"Wonu?" J looked up a little from his chest.

"Mm?" Wonwoo replied back feeling his heart beat faster hearing the pet name.

"Thank you, not just for the date but just for being you." She sighed but it seemed more sad than it did grateful.

"It's all for you." He smiled down at her but she didn't understand what he meant. "I try not to think about it, and I know I shouldn't but I think I'm jealous." His smiled faded as he spoke up abruptly.

"What?" J asked now fully awake.

"Juni." Was all Wonwoo said before J sighed heavily.

"There's no need to be jealous. He's not even here." She laughed bitterly.

"He's in your hearth though."

J opened her mouth to reply to what Wonwoo had just said but she couldn't.

"Tell me about him." He suggested.

"First jun now you?" She shook her head. "He's not that interesting."

"He must be the most interesting and luckiest guy in the world if you fell in lo-"

"Don't say it." J shook her head slightly.

"So-sorry." Wonwoo quickly apologized. "Okay how about..."

"I'm gonna beat your ass if you keep talking about him." J hit him on the arm a little as he still had an arm under her head.

Wonwoo laughed a little loudly and it was one of the first times she had heard his out loud laugh. It was beautiful to her as she smiled upon hearing it.

"Just tell me one word that describes him." Wonwoo was running purely on curiosity.

"Mmm." J started to think as all the memories flushed over her. "Beautiful. He was beautiful" she smiled against his chest and Wonwoo felt it.

"He must've been pretty good looking." Wonwoo nodded.

He was happy with her response, he was afraid she'd say something else but he was content hearing her talk about his looks other than something else. That is until J started talking again.

"He was good looking but I didn't mean it in that way." She slurred her words a little as she was almost asleep. "He was more beautiful in the way that he was and the things that he did. He had a beautiful soul, rather than just a good looking face-"

Wonwoo's heart sank hearing J talk so fondly about Juni but he asked for it.

"Have you thought about him lately? I mean has he been on your mind for the time that we've been together?" He looked down when he got no reply but all he saw was a fast asleep J.

"Cute." He smiled as he grabbed his phone to take a picture of her messed up hair and open mouth.

Wonwoo laid in bed with J's head on his left arm, staring up at the ceiling thinking. He didn't know why he felt this way all of a sudden, the feeling of wanting to be the only person she liked, he wanted to take Juni's place even though he knew that was impossible since he was her first love, the thing he wanted to be for her.

-
"I'm still your first choice aren't I?" J stared at juni as they both stood in the rain. "You'd still pick me, I know you would." He smiled cheekily.

J stirred and sat up in bed breathing heavily.

"I hate dreaming about you." She said out loud.

J looked down to see Wonwoo who was wide awake.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She sighed.

"No it's okay, you were talking in your sleep. You're so loud." He laughed pulling her back down.

"Shut up." She hit him in the chest.

"You okay?" He stopped laughing for a second.

"Yeah why do you ask?" J shrugged.

"You kept saying his name." Wonwoo sighed a little loudly.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to-"

"Don't apologize. I just wish you'd forget about him." He cut her off speaking a little carelessly.

"Sorry." Was all she said.

"Its okay, I know it takes time, and I'll be here when his time ends." Wonwoo patted her on the head. "Go back to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

J couldn't fall back asleep and she just laid there staring up at the ceiling thinking about everything. Maybe it was time for her to forget her first love. She had someone else now and she acknowledged that her feelings were starting to grow quickly.

The morning came by and J was the first one up since she didn't sleep after 5am, she made breakfast as the members came downstairs.

"You were the first one up and you still look like that?" Jun remarked as J sat on the couch staring into nothing.

"I'll beat your ass if you keep talking." J didn't bother looking up at him, knowing he was smiling smugly.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see-"

Before jun could finish his words, J sprinted from the couch and put his head in a headlock between her arms.

"LET- ME -GO." Jun laughed between breathes.

"NEVER." J yelled back now laughing.

The other members laughed from the dining table as they ate breakfast.

"Your hairs all messed up now." Minghao spoke in Jun's direction.

"Awh man, you're going to fix it now." Jun sighed talking to J as he released himself from her grasp.

"Nuh uh." Wonwoo spoke with a piece of bread in his mouth. "She's only going to do things for me now." He stuck out his tongue at jun as they all got up to get ready for school.

School days seemed to get worse and worse for J with Chan asking her what her name was every 12 seconds or him asking felix how they were all so close with her. It seemed like even after she'd introduced herself thousands of times he just couldn't keep her in his memories. Apart from chan, Nam Joo just couldn't leave her alone. It seemed like everywhere she'd turn, he'd be right there. She was getting tired of it and it seemed like he was somehow worming his way into her life.

"Where ya going?" Nam Joo caught J by the stairs, scaring her a little.

Ah- I'm just going for some fresh air." She smiled politely.

This was their 4th run in today and it was only 3rd period.

"During class?" He raised an eye brow at her. "Rebel."

"It's not like I'm skipping, I'll be back in a sec." she sighed not wanting to converse much since the gang had warned her against him many times.

"I'll come with." He smiled as she sighed a little.

-
"Where's J?" Wonwoo asked looking around the classroom as their 3rd hour teacher left.

"She asked to go to the bathroom." Felix replied.

Wonwoo got up to meet up with her in the hallways since it was their 10 minute break time anyway but quickly stopped in his tracks when he saw her coming down the stairs with Nam Joo. Instead of saying anything to him, Wonwoo grabbed J's wrist and walked away from Nam Joo.

"Where did you go with him?" Wonwoo gritted his teeth.

J had already been having a bad day and this was making it worse.

"I was gonna go to the roof for some fresh air but he tagged along." She shrugged.

Wonwoo released his grip on her wrist when he saw the tired look in her eyes.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He pulled her into a hug all of a sudden as she gasped a little.

She calmed down as he continued to hug her in the middle of the clear hallway as he patted her hair a little. He finally let go and J smiled as Wonwoo blushed. She now realized that his jealousy wasn't unnecessary or too much like she had thought, he was overprotective because he truly liked her and wanted to keep her close.

She didn't notice that she was staring at him until he shook her a little. "Yah. Your staring is making me uncomfortable."

J snapped out of it and they both walked to class. They all sat together during lunch as per usual and Wonwoo insisted on sitting in Jun's spot next to J instead of across from her. They were all laughing and in their own worlds when J felt wonwoo's hand grab hers from under the table. She looked up at him slightly startled as he just smiled back an assuring smile. He continued to hold her hand under the table as she let herself finally give into everything and anything that had to do with Wonwoo. She finally accepted her feelings and their relationship.

_________________________________
OK SO SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN AND IM SOOO EXCITED TO WRITE IT BC I FEEL LIKE NO ONES GONNA EXPECT IT???

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

193K 7.2K 102
In which Jeonghan adds all his friends into a group chat and it gets into a chaotic mess. This story will include ships, strong language, and etc.
16.8K 499 101
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen
7.9K 141 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
8.5K 210 26
Jeon Wonwoo was born in Changwon south korea but moved to seoul south korea to be a kpop idol but what happens when he ends up falling for one of the...