Pros - Hawks x reader

By mal9900

(Completed) After running into Hawks while on your internship he offers to help train you. The two of you the... More

Character details
Prologue - The initial spark
Chapter 1 - Training with a Pro
Chapter 2 - "faster"
Chapter 3 - Enter Electra!
Chapter 4 - Hottest hero couple
Chapter 5 - True feelings
Chapter 6 - Confessions
Chapter 7 - Rules
Chapter 8 - The morning after
Chapter 9 - JP Bilboard charts
Chapter 10 - The Top 10
Chapter 11 - An uninvited guest
Chapter 12 - The wise old lady
Chapter 13 - Nomu spotted!
Chapter 14 - Those 3 words
Chapter 15 - Headlines
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Despair
Chapter 19 - Death, Dabi and the dangerious mission
Chapter 20 - Hot and bothered
Chapter 21 - Initiation
Chapter 23 - KFC
Chapter 24 - Quickie?
Chapter 25 - Toga or Electra?
Chapter 26 - Up the duff
Chapter 27 - Parental instincts
Chapter 28 - Welcome to the League
Chapter 29 - Trip with Dabi
Chapter 30 - Doctors visit
Chapter 31 - Truth bombs
Chapter 32 - Lingerie
Chapter 33 - Threesome?
Chapter 34 - Explanation
Chapter 35 - Torture ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 36 - The Truth
Chapter 37 - Our little secret
Chapter 38 - 12 Weeks
Chapter 39 - Spreading the news
Chapter 40 - Top 10 Conference
Chapter 41 - The Proposal ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 42 - The real Hawks?
Chapter 43 - Hostage
Chapter 44 - Fever
Chapter 45 - A Boy
Chapter 46 - A Trip to UA
Chapter 47 - Cop a feel
Chapter 48 - The Hooker and her Pimps
Chapter 49 - Wings
Chapter 50 - Mother in Law
Chapter 51 - Die Hard Fans
Chapter 52 - Maternity leave
Chapter 53 - Kidnapping
Chapter 54 - The Unlikely Hero
Chapter 55 - Ready or not
Chapter 56 - I Hate Hospitals
Chapter 57 - A Team Up?
Chapter 58 - Together at last
Chapter 59 - Family Time
Chapter 60 - Wedding or Alarm Bells?
Chapter 61 - Date night?
Chapter 62 - Hawks the Romantic
Chapter 63 - The Thrill ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 64 - Hens night
Chapter 65 - False News
Chapter 66 - Ultimatum
Chapter 67 - A Night With Dabi
Chapter 68 - Anything but this...
Chapter 69 - A Promise Kept?
Chapter 70 - A Nice day for a Wedding!
Chapter 71 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 72 - Call me Daddy
Chapter 73 - Girl your being played...
Chapter 74 - Second Guessing ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 75 - Endeavors Plan
Chapter 76 - Friday 8pm UA
Chapter 77 - Argument
Chapter 78 - Choices
Chapter 79 - I'm Sorry...
Chapter 80 - The End โค๏ธ

Chapter 22 - Following a lead

10.4K 356 564
By mal9900

I knew at this point if I lied he would see straight through it.

"Okay, before you get mad... I took this with me." I said as I pulled out the feather he gave me the other day and wave it in the air.

He laughed and folded his arms. "Fat lot of good that's gonna do ya if I'm asleep."

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah I guess that's true." I said thinking more about it. "Okay so I was following a lead and I found out some information!"

"Oh yeah?" Hawks said looking seriously less than impressed.

"So you know how you mentioned the league was in control of the liberation army?" I said placing a hand on my chin.

"Yeah.."

"Well I ran into this kid with a knife and..." I started my story before I was rudely interrupted.

"So not only did you sneak out last night even after Endeavor told us to not go after the league on our own, you ran into trouble too." He clicked his tongue and shook his head at me.

"I'de hardly call this kid trouble, he could barely form a sentence. Anyway let me get back to my story." I snapped back at him. "So this kid pulls a knife on me and asks for my wallet. When I easily disarm him he ratted them out saying he needed to complete this in order to join the liberation army."

"So they are trying to bolster their numbers." Hawks turned his head deep in thought.

"Anddddd it gets better! Then the pro hero muscular comes over which I had assumed was to arrest the boy. The boy then freaks out and apologised to muscular asking for another chance." I said pretty impressed with my new found information.

"What? I knew a few hero's were involved but I didn't realise they had so many, and using the hero's to recruit is actually pretty smart." He gave me a half smile.

"See I found a clue didn't I?" I walk over and nudge Hawks as I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah you still went out by yourself in the middle of the night." He said rolling his eyes. "Why did you go? When I came to bed you were dead asleep." He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh just had a bit of a nightmare. Can't really remember it." I blush thinking back to the horrible dream I had about Dabi.

"Next time wake me up yeah." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah okay." I said snuggling into his chest.

"Your gonna be late by the way." Hawks said still holding onto me. "It's almost 6." He laughed not letting me go.

"Shit you have got to be kidding me!" I struggled to get out of the bear hug he was giving me and quickly get ready.

After I was ready I rush to the front door and see Hawks waiting by the balcony.

"If I fly ya you won't be late." He winked and held his hand out.

"Fine!" I say defeated. "I suppose your slightly faster than me." I walked over to him and and grabbed his hand.

He laughed as he picked me up and jumped off the balcony.

———————————————————————————

He landed us in front of my agency and set me down.

"Thanks babeee," I said slowly letting go of him as I gave him a wink. His hero shirt shows so much detail on his body, his muscles and .... wait am I drooling.

"You thirsty for me huh?" He said with a seductive tone as he wiped his thumb over my mouth.

"What? No I'm just sleep deprived." I say pushing his hand away from my mouth.

"I'll catch ya out there."' Hawks said as he flew off giving me a wave.

I walked into my office and was surprised at who I saw.

"Dani? Why are you here? You have the week off?" I asked as I walked into the office.

"I'm fine got the all clear from the hospital! And I'm here because the works studies student from UA starts today." She smiled at me knowing I had completely forgotten.

"Work studies?" I questioned her.

"You don't remember? The teachers at UA reached out and asked if you could take a student for work studies. He's just arrived now." Dani cheerfully reminded you.

Just as Dani finished one of the sidekicks knocked and opened the door to your office. A young boy was standing there with a grin on his face.

"Denki Kaminari is here to see you."

That's right! This was the kid that could manipulate electricity too. Now it's coming back to me.

"Hey nice to meet cha, I'm Electra and this is Aqua." I say pointing us out. "What's your hero name kid?"

"I'm Chargebolt." He said filled with confidence.

"Nice! So today we will just be patrolling. Actually I need to follow something up at another agency so we will be heading out soon." I said walking behind my desk and sitting in front of the computer.

Dani began to explain what was required on a patrol and more details about where we were going.

"We are ready when you are!" Dani cheerfully said. "What are you looking up anyway?"

"So last night I bumped into this kid and muscular should have written him up. I need to speak to the kid." I said as I was clicking through the police reports.

"Hmm that's odd, he never put him in the system." I said out loud.

"Is that unusual?" Chargebolt asked.

"Depends what the kid did." Dani said. "If it was just loitering they may not have."

"He was planning to rob someone with a knife." I said still scrolling through the reports.

"Really?" Dani questioned. "When was this?"

"Last night." I said looking at the times, he defiantly wasn't there.

"Wait what time was this?" Dani asked.

"Umm around 3am I think." I said printing the list of reports of arrests last night.

"3am? What the hell are you doing out at 3am?!" She yelled at me.

Chargebolt was awkwardly standing there through this whole conversation quietly shuffling his feet.

"Okay I'm ready let's go!" I said completely ignoring Dani's question.

"Where are we patrolling today?" Chargebolt asked.

"It's all pretty local, we just need to make a stop over to the muscular agency first." I said giving him a wink like he knew why we were going. "I guess we'll just walk it's only a few blocks over." I said quickly walking ahead.

Dani swiftly follows "You better keep close, she gets sidetracked pretty easy these days." Dani said to Chargebolt as he quickly shuffled along behind us.

We quickly arrive at muscular's agency thanks to some speed walking. Chargebolt was almost out of breath when we walked through the door.

"Omg it's Electra!" We heard some of the sidekicks yell out.

"Hey there!" I said to the receptionist. "Looking for muscular, is he still working or is he off for the day."

"Oh he's actually still here let me bring him down." She said quickly making a phone call.

"Is it illegal to not write someone up? Is this muscular guy in trouble?" Chargebolt asked.

"No, it's not illegal but it depends what trouble they cause. But if Electra said he should have been written up then he probably should have been." Dani answered.

A few moments later muscular appears and greats you all.

"Electra good to see you again, and Aqua. Oh and you must be a works studies kid?" He asked.

Chargebolt nodded.

"How can I help ya?" He casually asked.

"That kid form last night, you never wrote him up?" I asked sternly.

"Oh that kid, I feel like he couldn't catch a break so I just let him off with a warning." He said casually.

"Right, well did you at least get his details? I wanna ask him some follow up questions about last night." I asked just as stern as before.

"Nah don't think I did." He said giving me a slight grin.

"Weird I could have sworn I heard him talk to you about the liberation army. And if you ask me that would be someone I would want to be keeping tabs on." I said narrowing my gaze. He was defiantly picking up what I was putting down.

He looked at me in shock then an evil looking smile slowly grew across his face. "Hmm I can't really recall. If I remember anything I'll be sure to let you know."

I waved to Dani and chargebolt to signal our exit. "Lets go guys."

Once we are outside I let out a big sigh. "Well that was a waste of time." I say as we start walking away.

"Wait Electra." Muscular called as he ran up behind us. As I turned around he grabbed my arm and pulled it close to him.

"I would watch my back if I were you. Your poking your nose in where it doesn't belong." He said under his breath so only I heard.

Dani and Chargebolt turned around to face us.

"Are you threatening me?" I asked aloud for everyone to hear.

We are mid way through our staring competition when Hawks appears pulling musculars hand off mine.

"Now is that anyway to talk to a pretty lady?" Hawks chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.8K 11
"I'm certain you will become a pro hero someday." Hawks opened his eyes and looked up at me, his soft smile making my heartbeat fasten. "You really t...
104K 1.9K 23
"A hero and a villain, huh?" Hawks, the No.2 Pro hero, sent to spy on the League of Villains. But what happens if he falls in love with one of the vi...
147 5 5
Growing up together in the hero commission, I truly believed in heroes. I was so naรฏve to the superhuman society we had, to the world. I thought that...
69K 1.6K 15
As a third year in UA you were expected to do great things, although no one truly appreciated you or your quirk the pro hero Hawks did. He might of a...