Just another gift from heaven

By Tahmid1234

being the only male with a quirk has perks. for example, if Izuku Midoriya were to show his lovely quirks to... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
something you should know
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (little Smut awaits you!)
chapter 7 Smut!
Chapter 8
Note
Chapter 9
chapter 10
posting routine
chapter 10.5
Note from moi!
chapter 11
Part 12

Note

5.4K 41 0
By Tahmid1234

I do not own the original story or the anime "Boku no hero academia". This story is based on that anime, but it is not heavily connected so the readers do not need to watch the anime to understand this fanfic.

Furthermore, there will be a harem, an overpowered main protagonist and sensitive topics like suicide, abuse and bullying.

This is a warning that goes to little children. The sensitive topics are mostly in the first few pages, so you can skip those and read freely. There will not be any sexual content (unless you count kissing and flirting).

It is my first time writing a fanfic, so go easy on me.... I am not good with judgy people. THANK YOU and read to your heart's content!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 16.1K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
10.6K 160 13
Izuku Midorya is a boy living in a world where 70% of females have quirks 10% females are quirkless and 20% are males who don't have anything. One da...
669K 7.7K 33
In a world where only women have quirks and are the dominant gender, Izuku Aizawa is one of the only men left in the world. His main dream in life is...
70.8K 2.2K 35
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...