chapter 1

"Izuku Midoriya. That will be his name." his mother smiled at the tiny baby boy in her

arms. She fell in love the moment she saw his emerald green eyes. Inko Midoriya had no regrets of giving birth to a son. She did not care that she will be a single parent and she definitely wouldn't give up her child because of his gender.

Inko is a retired Hero herself and she is also the CEO of the "Magic Weapons". She and

her friends (employees) make weapons then give them to Inko. Inko has the power to enchant different items. In that way, even the quirkless will be protected against bullies. She has a big house and all the resources to keep her and her son safe.

(two years later)

Izuku looked at the bright lights that always surrounded him. He was able to heal by

gathering many lights and pushing it towards the bloodied scrapes and bruises. He has been kicked in the stomach today by his friend. She was with her friends so he received many blows. Even though they were the same age, Katsuna was stronger than him and was highly respected. Izuku could do nothing, except accepting all the treatment Katsumi and her friends gave him. His wrist was covered in bandages to hide the cuts on his wrist.

Izuku was told to jump off the roof and that broke him. To hear his friend telling

him to die, hurt more than the beatings he got. The more he got hurt, the more lights started to appear. Sometimes the lights entered his body without his consent. He didn't know why no one else could see the lights but he didn't share this secret with anyone. Not even his mother. He snapped at some point and accidentally cut himself too deep making him bleed more than a human body could handle. Before he knew it, he passed out from blood loss.

While he was passed out the light had a direct entrance to his body and the light entered

the bloodied cut in huge quantity. Blue lights, red lights, white lights and a huge amount of green lights. The lights represent the elements and Izuku didn't know it yet but his quirk was manifesting. His quirk was still in the infant stage and far from developing fully.

The goddess smiled at the little child that has gotten a drop of her power. She wanted

that boy to be stronger than any girl there is in the world. Although she accidentally transferred the immortality quirk into his body. For some reason, she doesn't have an ounce of regret for doing so.

Izuku: current quirks and blessings

Immortality: when the holder of this quirk turns the age of nineteen, he will become immortal and keep his appearance. He is also able to turn people into half immortal beings (if he does, he could kill the person by taking away the person's immortality)

Elemental: *phase 1* can control a little bit of every element.

Attacks: earth wall, fireball, aqua whip and wind slice.

All of these attacks are fairly weak and can be easily deflected or blocked if the opponent has the right kind of defence.

Mother nature slaps her forehead 'this kids gonna be a monster by the time he is fully

grown.' she chuckles nervously as all the other gods glare at her. The gods shrug it off soon after. They are secretly happy about mother nature's decision. Since the Divine beings can't have children themselves, they can consider the little boy their child.

Izuku woke up in a white room. People were swarming him like fruit flies on a fruit. He

doesn't understand what's going on until he notices the power in his body. He looked at his palm because he felt heat coming from the middle of it. A small spark of flame appeared on his palm. It started to grow which surprised the young boy. He closed his hands and made the fist-sized flame go away in an instant.

Izuku saw doctors writing down stuff in a notepad. "What else can you do?"

One of the big doctors asked. She looked intimidating, but he got enough courage to give a confident shrug. She sighed and frowned. "You have a powerful quirk, but not even my quirk can tell what kind of quirk you have. A normal quirk power is 1230, but yours is over 1000 which is extraordinary," she told the little boy as he looked at her in confusion. "I already told your mother so she is aware of what is happening.." she sighs and leaves the room.