chapter 10

izuku POV

me, Katsumi and Shoka sat on the couch looking at one girl and a boy who came barging in and interrupting our makeout session. they wanted to thank me. that is all the information i got from the fifteen minute talk with them. both of them were speaking at the same time and very fast so i couldn't understand much.

"girls...take a deep breath. talk one at a time, slower this time." i tell both of them with a calm voice. i am not blind, i can see them blushing in embarrassment. "sorry, my name is yaoyorozu but you can call me momo... if you want that is! I just wanted to thank you for saving all the people in the hospital. my father was diagnosed with an incurable cancer but because of you most of the people in the hospital, including my father is healthy. that you again. this is Kirishima (i am keeping the name). he came for emotional support" Momo tells me looking down. "no problem, happy to help. nice to meet you Kiri" i look at him and he nods. is he shy? 

A/N: we are adding males to the list of harem. why? because i said so... and also because Izuku is bisexual.... cant really tell. he didn't have the "talk" yet. i am the writer and i rule this AU. mwa hahaha- *cough* *cough* okay back to the story.

Momo and Kirishima are not bad people and i definitely get along with them. Shoka is not shy and afraid of them so i guess we can add them to our list of friends. "well we should go now. my dad is waiting for me to get home" Momo tells me after she looks up from her phone. "well then , i hope i see you again" i smile and she smiles back.

.....

i chat with Kiri for about an hour before he starts looking nervous. "is something wrong?" i ask and he jumps out of his, knocking the tea from his hands. i can see his hands becoming red. "uh- nothing! well uh i should go" kirishima stutters out and i tilt my head. "you came with Momo right? do you need to call a cab to get back" i ask. at this point he is looking everywhere but at me. "no i am good, i forgot to bring my phone. i will walk back." kirishima walks quickly to the door, trying to get away, only to be stopped by katsumi. "let us give you a ride back home. you don't need to-" she didn't get to finish before Kiri yelled to noone "i don't have a home okay! i work at momo's house and stay there sometimes. i usually stay in the streets. i am okay to go on my own." he breaks down crying.

A/N: sorry Kiri

....

Shoka was the one who comforted him. i didn't know what to do. if i had known that he was homeless, i wouldn't have asked so many questions and push him to the point of breaking down. "i will make you a deal Kiri." i start and he looks up to listen to my "deal". "i will let you stay in the basement room. (the basement has three bedrooms, its small but its better than nothing) but in return you have to help us around the house. of course i will pay you monthly for your work. do we have a deal?" i ask almost begging for him to say yes.

he nods and smiles "welcome to the family then.. kiri"

Athena: hey Aphrodite, what is going on with the Kirishima guy? he is gay? i can't tell.

Aphrodite: he is pansexual and no he does not have any feeling towards our Izuku

Athena: what about the immortality bit of the portion. he could easily accidentally make him immortal. you know he cant control that power.

mother nature: yes but we cant exactly control what he does. he is his own person and we cant decide his actions. as for the boy... i guess we just have to see.

Zeus: Izuku is not a bad judge of character but i wouldn't say he is a good judge either. if he gets into trouble, we have to help him get out of it.

Izuku: thanks for the help guys!

A/N: this is another short chapter. just so you know Kirishima is not in the harem and since Izuku doesn't know his own sexuality (surprise, surprise), it will be a long time before he is even added to the harem so don't expect him to be a quicky. hope you liked this chapter and i am sorry for those who do not like gay stories. i cant do anything about it.

foreshadowing: there will be a lot of change in Kirishima as Izuku's feelings devolope