prologue

Eighty percent of the women population has a gene mutation that allows them to have

"quirks". The male population do not have the gene that allows them to have this mutation, making them quirkless. Quirks are used for everyday purposes, but people with overly strong or sensitive quirks are sent to schools that allow them to control it.

Some girls use their powers for the wrong reasons and that leads to many deaths.

Civilians call them villains. U.A, a specially designed school that helps people defeat villains so they can make the world a better place. The problem is, U. A is extremely picky and about two hundred students make it into the school. After that, they need to do a special test, which will determine if you are qualified to go into the Hero coarse.

Men are looked down upon and bullied by girls with too much ego. "Only the strong is

accepted" that is what all the girls say. People say no men will ever surpass a female but all of that is thrown out the window when a special green-haired boy was born.

Imagine that you are the only boy who has a quirk. That itself was unheard of but to

make it worse, he has multiple quirks that is personally given to him by mother nature. The female gender is going to take a good hit and its gonna last forever.

The green head doesn't know that he has a quirk until he is three years old. The bullies

will have some ass-kissing to do, unless they want their ass to be permanently burned... literally.