chapter 7 Smut!

this is a WARNING TO EVERY LITTLE READER WHO WATCHING THIS. it's my first time writing smut sooo, don't be too judgy.

Izuku POV

I am pissed at Katsumi. I am pretty sure I told her not to destroy the basement. looks like some punishment is in order~

I would usually control my dom and seductive side but I am letting them go and do as they please for once.

I go to the now destroyed basement, which I will NOT clean up and put the bitch over my shoulder. she can't cum without my command and I am going to have fun with that knolege and do as I please. i will fucking make sure this never happens again. burn the image of what happens tonight into her brain the next time she even THINKS of doing something like this.

I throw her onto the bed and get out my dominant aura to the max. i smirk when I see her submitting and panting hard like bitch in heat. i go close to her ear "do NOT cum unless I tell you to" i order as she gasps. she will do as I say unless she wants to get double the punishment.

"strip." I tell her. i am pleased when I see her doing as she is told (she usually makes a fuss). i chuckle as she moves closer and tries to take my belt. "you dont get to touch me Katsumi. not unless I say so. i am disappointed in you, you have made me very mad today." that is all I say before I bind her wrist and put her over my knees and give her a good spanking until her ass is bright red. maybe I should take a picture of this.

she is crying and apologizing to me and I laugh. "apology not accepted" my sadist is out and I am not mad about it. i take off my belt and hit her on her stomach. i told her to count and she did as she did as she was told. her screams of pain turning into moans of pleasure. i laugh as her pussy becomes wet from the torture I am putting her through. she wants me and I know it, but she is going to wait until I feel like she has had enough.

katsumi POV

i have been punished for being naughty many times but he has never used his belt on me. he has spanked me and rammed his thick, hard cock into my virgin pussy but never this. it feels good. i cant cum, I am physically unable to cum. what did he do to me? i am "ahh!" I scream as the belt slams down of pussy.

there are marks on me. my stomach and ass. is he going to pain my pussy red as well? i want his cock, I want it so badly! "please..ahh!" I couldn't finish my sentence as another hit was thrown on my aching pussy. "want...that" i cant form a sentence. "want what?" he raises an eyebrow as he stops the hits. i wasn't able to answer and as a result I got more hits on my pussy.

i was able to stop him from using his belt but I didnt think he had more things in store for me. i have been bad. i deserve this. my mind isn't able to think straight as he uses a whip on my back. why am i liking this? i should hate the pain, i should scream at him to stop but i want him to give more. i want him to punish me more. is that why i act up?

Shoka POV

it was scary... it was scary what he was doing to Katsumi but after i saw her screaming in pleasure, i didnt know what to think. he called her a slut but she only panted. does she like being called a slut?

A/N: Katsumi doesn't know that she is a masochist. Izuku knows this because of the gift aphrodite gave him. as for Shoka, she is a Little.... how they survive with each other, god knows.

still Shoka'a POV

i sqeak as the bedroom door opens. Izuku looks down at me and smiles. he doesn't have that smile when he whipped Katsuki, he has a smile that gives off a safe aura. "is there something you need little one?" he asks and i pout. i wanna know why Katsumi likes getting pain but i cant because its hard to ask him. "i- uh, Katsumi. pain?" i mentally slap myself. great job Shoka you messed it all up. "katsumi likes it. don't you katsumi?" he asks looking back at the squirming katsumi. she has a vibrator in her- that spot. i put my binky in my mouth so i dont say anything else to embarasse myself more.

she screams "i want to cum".... she is currently begging. "will pain, happen...me?" my words are muffled because i have a binky in my mouth. "No. i won't push you into anything and i definitely won't hurt you. that is something i know you are not ready for" he said and i can hear the truth in his voice.

"can you um make me feel good? right now please" i ask him in a whispere