Part 12

A/N: Sorry for not posting I was stuck getting my grades up so I could be accepted into university. I got into Uottawa, psychology and linguistics, so it was worth it.
Anyway let's go on with the story.

Izuku POV

I teleport to the big gym of heroes in America and instantly I see all eyes on me. "Great I am already standing out" I whisper in an exasperated tone. One of the big boss guys relays out information to every hero.
"There are three thousand Nomus on the loose and five of them could kill every hero here if they tried, which is why I invited Izuku to our fight. I want all he heroes to spread out and kill as many nomus as possible. We have evacuated all the citizens so it is alright if distructive is used" he tells us and I nod.

I teleport to the first Nomu that I am supposed to fight. It's huge, like a titan.

Zeus: you are wrong titans are more larger. My father was a titan after all.

Alright Zeus I understand, let's get this shit dealt with.

Ares: this monster is exepertly made, you will have trouble with this one if you can't find a weakness.

Before I can register what Ares had said I am punched right in the gut and thrown to the furthest building. My flying body put a whole through five buildings before I stopped.

I tried using my teleportation and warp power but t didn't work. I couldn't use it.

Athena: it can limit your power and completely stop your space magic so you can't escape but it's pretty dumb so you can outsmart it.

I understand it is dumb and i can outsmart it but this thing is not giving me an opening to attack and it's faster than any Nomu I have fought before. Every time it attacks I can feel one of my powers being locked up.
I know what to use against it but....it could cause the whole area to be distroyed.

Ares: you don't have a choice, it's the only thing you can do.

"White flame! Incinerate the thing to ashes. Void! Take the ashes and vanish into nothingness" I chanted. These two powers take so much of my mana, it's almost painful to use it multiple times together.
How in the heck does a person make five of these monsters. Well I defeated one of them so it is a start.

Rhea: the closest Nomu you have to fight is weak against light element, use sun god Ra's power.

At night?! "Yea okay let me turn night into day for a bit..." I accepted goddess Rheas help.

By the way how do I gain back my powers

Athena: it will come back naturally, do not worry, try not to loose more of your powers. You lost regeneration and immortality, if you die, YOU DIE.

Well crap...I don't have a second chance with these monsters.
As night turns into day within second, I pray this spell actually works.
"Mega light beam!" As soon as I use the power I cough out blood. It used the suns energy to create a late concentrated heat beam. It uses enormous amount of energy. If I don't have enough, or the spell cost me half of my mana, I lose blood.

Athena: you need to stop using high power spells.

I don't have a choice, most of my smaller spells are locked! And these things can't be defeated with small spells.
Any ideas on what the third Nomu's weakness is?

Athena: it's a barrier Nomu. It has a high level barrier and you have to destroy the barrier to get to its core but as soon as it's core is out of its body. The body will explode like a nuke.

Um...I don't know if you know this BUT MY HIGH LEVEL BARRIER IS LOCKED AND MY LOW LEVEL BARRIERS CANT HANDLE EXPLOSIVE NUKES!

Ares: try surrounding the monster with many layers of low level barriers and run for dear life. You don't have an option at this point.

I sigh In Frustration and head towards the nomu. The bony is rolled up like a ball and a purple barrier surrounds it.

I use every low level powers I can currently use but nothing works so I sigh again and use gravity crush. I put pressure on the barrier until breaks. I feel dizzy by the time the barrier breaks but quickly rip out the core and put a thousand layer of barrier on the body and the core because I don't know which one explodes.

I run with my super speed, only to be thrown away by the shockwaves from the explosions. That definitely broke all my barriers.

Zeus: I took care of one of the nomu it was extremely sensitive to lightning and was built like a lightning rod. Bad design choice for the creator. There is only one more and you are officially screwed if you can't beat this one by ten minutes.

Hades: it knows space magic but the cool down time for its powers is about twenty minutes. I suggest you run and kill it now. Can you still make another light being.

I can but it might cause me internal damage...

Rhea: it is worth a try. My healing powers are supposed to be the first ones to unlock after your battle so you just have to survive till then.

I talked to the gods and goddess as I headed towards another huge Nomu.

Zeus: Now THIS is the size and power of a titan

Athena: ZEUS NOT NOW!

Zeus: ...sorry

"Mega light beam" I was awake to see it be wipe of the face of the planet and see some heroes coming towards me.
Then I passed out from the outstanding amount of blood lost. I know I already lost 30% of my blood. Another fifteen more and I will be dead. Rhea I need you to hurry up with your power.

That's the end of this chapter, this was exiting one...it shows how strong Izuku is but at the same time the progress made with the enemies he faces.

Anyway, I have a new YouTube channel, I would appreciate it if you would watch some of my fanfic videos.

If you like it please subscribe To Black Rose Fanfic