chapter 5

just as Izuku had predicted. the conversion with the two girls didn't go well. luckily they were not screaming each other and hesitantly agreed. 

Katsumi didn't know what to think. he loved Izuku but didn't like the idea of him being shared. as much as she hates to admit it, the only way Izuku would ever return their love is if they share. Izuku is incapable of choosing. even when he was young, he couldn't choose, usually, people chose for him to make it easier. 

Shoka was scared to hear his reply. it was the first time she has ever expressed how she felt to any boy. His reply caught her off guard but in a way she kind of knew this was gonna happen? Izuku was too nice to choose one and then leave the other. they both agreed with a sigh knowing that this won't be changed, even if she fight over him.

the minute Izuku went out of the living room, he huffed out in relief and noticed he was sweating bullets. Izuku washed his face and brushed his teeth (because his breath smelled).  after everything was finished, he went to his mom's house and checked up on Eri. 

when Izuku opened the door, he was met with a terrible sight. there was blood on the ground and no sight of his mom. Eri was crying in her room. he quickly strapped Eri to his chest and looked for his mom.

the blood trails led him outside of his house and the more steps he took the more pissed off he got. Izuku was lucky that the girls (katsumi and Shoka) were here to control his anger or he would have went beserk and hurt Eri in the process.

the blood trail ended near a grocery shop. a huge monster, rocky crab-shark thing stood before him, holding his mother in his jaws. he kept muttering "hungry" over and over again, which pulled the trigger. the pro heroes are injured, his mom and many other civilians are in the jaws of this A class Nomu and there is absolutely no one here who is powerful enough to restricted except him.

Izuku's attacks are all high damage and can harm the civilians inside the Nomu's mouth. unless...  izuku attacked it with a huge fireball making its sides go charcole. He shined a flashing light in the monsters eyes making him blind. the monster dropped the civilians out of its mouth. "Katsumi, Shoka, get the civilians to safety" izuku ordered and both of the girls nod.

"oh mother of nature, hear my prayer heal those who are hurt. heal my friends. lend me your power.." Izuku chanted while having his light angel form open to the public. the AOE quirk let everyone heal slowly but was able to cover more grounds.

izuku's stamina was running out and he rolled his eyes. "for gods sake goddess Hera, if you wanted to give me stamina in bed, at least include it in real life situations" Izuku couldn't properly form a sentence so he decided to use judgement flames and mighty thunder at the same time. insinarating it, completely. 

Izuku's head was spinning by the time the monster was dead. he looked around to see mostly everyone being healed. some were back to normal and some had seriose damage, including his mother. Izuku put back his angel form and ran to his mothers side. she was coughing out blood. her wound is too severe. this is a death sentence, prolonging this would only bring his mother more pain but he didnt want to lose her. he didnt have a father, he didnt want to lose her mother as well.

"hey...its okay, I love you....you are always going to be my sweet little boy..." that's all Inko could muster before she faded into darkness.

katsumi was sad. Inko was a aunt to her and cared for her when her mother was gone. it shattered her heart after she found her dead in Izuku's arms. katsumi watched as Izuku used all his healing power on his mom, until he passed out from exaustion.

Shoka was now holding both Eri and Izuku. she felt sad for Izuku and didnt know how to comfort him. he saved so many people, but he wasn't able to save the person who he was originally trying to save. 

(1 year after the loss of his mother)

Izuku's POV

i wont forget the loss of my mother. if I were there sooner, I would have been able to save her but I wasn't. i know my mother wouldn't want me to suffer. she would want me to move on and that is what I will do. i still keep my mother close to my heart but there are others who I have to protect.... i cant fail them too...