Chapter 9

(Izuku age 19)

Izuku was reading a book while walking (NoT safe! Don't do that!), when he heard a scream. Make that two screams. Izuku rushed towards the high pitched scream and instantly regretted it when he sensed a Nuke, I repeat, a NUKE, heading towards a building. That was infiltrated by at least 70 villains

Izuku POV
This cannot be the actual Bomb right? Nobody would aim a bomb towards a damn hospital....right?! If I turn it into a rock, it would collapse on to the citizen, fuck it let's stop time.
I have five minutes to do this..
I turned the bomb into a cloud of air that smelled like...bad stuff and then hurried into the hospital. I knocked out most of the enemies and got a drink, while I was at it. My ran out somewhere in the middle so I was left to fight the rest of the villain. I could sense the distress and that did not make me happy. There were children and many elderly trying their best to get away from the villains. I used mind control on the villains who had weaker minds and nearly killed the villains who killed the people in the hospital.
Well at least I didn't kill them right?

A/N: none of these villains are from L.O.V because I need them for later use.

I couldn't do anything about the dead people but my AOE can practically heal a person who is on their deathbed.

There were more deaths than I realized. The villains took out many parents and elderly but not a lot of children. The parents were probably protecting their children's.
I think I handed all the villains to the police and also healed most of the injured. Turns out my AOE skill works on people with cancer, disabled and almost dead.
I was questioned by many reporters which I ignored. I was taken to the police station but I got out just as quickly after I showed them my PRO hero License. I got off the hook.

Although, I did get a earful from Katsumi and Shoka.  I guess I can't really do anything about it. I just took their complaints without saying anything. They were crying so it was better for me to not do anything. I sigh and give in to their demands.

The bigger problem was, too many heroes are waiting outside my door asking to talk to me. Katsumi couldn't get them out and neither could Shoka. I didn't really like the fact we were getting so much attention. I sighed a deep breath and opened the door.

Shoka POV

Me and Katsumi tried our best to calm everybody down and get them away from our house. No one listened to us because we weren't full fledged heroes. We went to U.A and that's about it. Izuku got a Pro hero license so they would listen to him more. I am still angry at him.
What the hell was wrong with him?! Stopping seventy three villains on his own with no help from other pro heroes! Speaking of that, where were the other pro heroes.

"Get out of my property." Izuku asked them. Sorry let me rephrase that. Izuku ordered them to get out. "I am not a person who hits girls but don't push me to do something I would regret later. I suggest you get out" Izuku added and almost all of the heroes ran for their lives.

Katsumi POV
Finally! They are gone. "I am sorry for intruding but can I speak with you?" All mighty asks and izuku closes his eyes and looks up at the sky then down at her. "No. I don't want to speak with you. I am tired from beating villains and I am also very pissed because when I don't get enough sleep I get pissed. I have had it with the reporters, the heroes and anybody else who barges into someone else's property without permission!" Izuku is loosing his composure and everyone can see it. I look at Shoka and she nods.
"Hey Izuku, lets go inside, I will make you some coffee." Shoka is currently trying her best to calm Izu down but I doubt it's working, considering he is stiff as a board. Luckily he goes inside. "If you don't let us talk to Izuku, I will personally kick you out off U.A!" All mighty rages. That's not anger, that's pure jealousy, and Izuku heard everything sooo I hope she is alive by the time Izuku relives his anger.

Izuku POV
I am currently holding the number one hero by the neck. I throw her onto the nearest body of water, which is not our pool and yell "fuck you!" At her as she flies away. I think I missed the shot. I am sure she is okay. I heard she is hard headed and can handle any blow to the head.
Nobody insults one of my girls and gets away with it and as for the U.A problem. "I suggest you keep my girlfriends in U.A If you still want me to fight villains. I have saved a lot of people on top of that have a lot of fan. I am sure principal mouse will do the right thing." I smile and slam the door in his face.

A/N: Hahahaha! I can tell you that All mighty is not going to be in the list of harem. Neither will "principal mouse".

Zeus: He is able to use fifty percent of the power we gave him. He is growing at an enormous rate. I never thought that he would take down a nuke though.

Athena: you can't blame him. It was heading towards a hospital. It's do or die. He chose do and I think he made a good decision. Many died in the hospital but many were saved because of our Izuku.

Zeus: I guess you are right. Aphrodite stopped controlling him (his emotions)....kind of and he is finding more creative ways to use our powers. I guess it's normal to him now.

Hades: I think we should give him some real opponents to fight. The fights with the villains are boring.

Persephone: who do you want him to fight against.

Hades: the seven prince of hell!

All gods/goddess (except hades): What?!

Aphrodite: are you crazy?!

Hera: he will die! There is absolutely no way he can fight them and survive.

Hades: it's a test to see if he can come to heaven and hell. It's pretty simple.

Zeus: Alright. But only after he manages to master all our powers.

Hades: we have a deal!