chapter 3

Everything is chaotic when it comes to the Izuku household. In three months, all three children redecorated their rooms. Katsumi has crimson red walls with a lion tattoo on his walls. he has a twin-sized bed. his bed sheets are crimson and green flowers. 

Shoka has cream coloured walls. his room is plain. Twin sized bed with two coloured sheets.  a white wood cupboard, nightstand. and a light red furry carpet. she has a phoenix tattoo on her wall.

Izuku has the master bedroom. in other words, the biggest bedroom. He has a black tiled floor, that has specks of glittering green (never ask a kid to design a room). a queen-sized bed, which has a light green sheet. his walls are plain but it has a mosaic of forest (so the most complex out of all three). he has a dragon tattoo that scared the ever-living crap out of Katsumi. he made all the tattoos look as realistic as possible without scaring the bedroom owners.

currently, Katsumi is swimming in the backyard pool, using her explosions as jet thrusters. Shoka is eating a tub full of icecream and Izuku is reading his book on the sofa. 

Izuku is happy that the girls are enjoying themselves. his smile soon disappears after he hears a scream from the girls. he runs towards the pool looking around for the girls. A Nomu (a mutant alien thing created off of different quirks) is holding the two girls by their neck and the sight doesn't sit well with Isuku. so he does what a normal person would do. he rips the exposed brain off the Nomu with all his strength, then burns it. the Nomu can still survive without a brain. even so, he has completed his plan. the Nomu let go of the two girls and set its anger towards Izuku.

"I know I look handsome but no need to get jealous over it" he repeats the same thing he read in the book. taunting it until the Nomu falls in the water "wow your dumb without a brain" he chuckles. he puts his hands up in the air and summons lightning. blue lighting (second strongest lightning bolt) destroys the Nomu. its parts are now seen floating above the water as the skies clear.

Izuku looks up and gives a thumbs up to Zeus who is probably watching. the clouds form a shape of a smiley face and Izuku chuckles at Zeus's childishness (... you're a seven-year-old). 

after the girls finally, calm down and release Izuku from the death grip. he is met with another problem. the problem would be Eraserhead and Almighty. 'they are going to be a big stain to get off' Izuku thinks (dude you gotta stop reading those novels).

both heroes are shocked to see what is left of the Nomu. Almighty knew that strong kids are living in this household but to take down a Nomu is not something he expected. it was done by one boy.

unlike the girl problem, the hero problem was tough. they gave Izuku questions after questions, and he had to answer truthfully because there was someone with a lie detector quirk. 

izuku gave them some information. he left out the immortality and god's blessing. they were shocked. the heroes didn't want to leave. they kept making excuses about why they should stay at Izuku's house. Izuku sighed and told them that his mom is a retired pro hero and also a CEO so they don't have to worry. 

'maybe showing my judgment angel was a mistake' Izuku thought to himself as the heroes got kicked out by the young boy. Izuku wanted to be a hero but at the same time, didn't want anyone barging into his house without his permission. the only izuku, Katsumi and Shoka have the key cards to deactivate the alarms and go into Izuku's house.

"Is everything okay?" Shoka asks worriedly. Izuku nods and goes to his room. he has used too much energy. Zeus's blessing is still new to him and using it takes great effort. it isn't easy to make the lighting appear. 

for once Shoka and Katsuki weren't mentally fighting with each other. they were truly worried about Izuku. he saved both of the girls in many situations but never had this kind of aftermath. they locked the front doors so no heroes could get in and bother Izuku and cooked him food so he had something to eat.

A/N: why can't someone do that for me?

Izuku appreciated what the girls were doing but it was unnecessary. 

aphrodite: well it's normal. you helped them and they are now helping you.... and maybe I accidentally attached my blessing on to you... you may or may not have more than one girl following after you.

Izuku is not happy when he hears that statement. "I mean no disrespect but that was a dick move. I don't want to control girls! that's just wrong beyond a point. I don't want to be as bad as the guys who tried to rape Asui." Izuku screamed in his mind and aphrodite smiled at the Heroic boy.

aphrodite: and that is why I chose you. I know you won't do anything the girls don't want. yes you tease them but I don't see the girls being scared of that. on the contrary, they like the dominant side of you. especially Katsumi, so be a good boy and dominate her like you mean it.

A/N: how old do you think Izuku is Aphrodite?!

Aphrodite: old enough... he needs to learn early so he can handle a big harem.

mother nature sighed after the goddess of love gave her blessing. she doesn't know what to say. he could have a harem without her blessing. aphrodite giving Izuku her blessing makes his chances of having a bigger harem almost hundred percent.

Zeus inspects all the blessings Izuku got in the short amount of time living.

Zeus: controlling the weather  drawback: gets tired quickly

Hades: control over the undead and can summon hydra  drawback: the more he summons the more blood it takes. 

Persephone: enhances all his elemental abbiliies

Aphrodite: gives him great looks (lady magnet turns into a lady killer) and is able to have a harem of girls without trying. he can also get girls to practically worship him (Izuku wants to kill her)  drawback: none

mother nature: control over all the elements including high class healing. having immortality.

Hera: enhances immortality and fertility (he can get girls pregnant real quick). she is also a person who Izuku wants to kill. drawbacks: none (he has more stamina... he can go for a long time without dying of energy)

demeter: is able to make all things around Izuku flourish (except his enemies)  drawbacks: none

zeus sighs 'he already wants to kill two of the goddess because of a gift any man would die for. well it cant be helped. when Hera and Aphrodite gets together and plans something, you know it wont turn out good.' he shakes his head and goes to sleep.

Hades is laughing his ass off as he watches Izuku huffing and puffing at the news of his new gifts. as much as Hades wants to go there and ruffle his green hair, he cant because gods arent allowed to visit humans.