Anathema [Drarry Fanfiction]...

By jaden_without_a_y

After a fight between Draco and Harry, Dumbledore had finally had enough of their little 'rival' and let thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT AN UPDATE
Bonus chapter
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 part 2
More exams...
Guess who's back!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Holiday chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Another A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31, part 1
Chapter 31, part 2
before I ruin your life and the lives of everyone in Hogwarts
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
36.4 K reads and an apology
Chapter 42 part 2
Chapter 42 part 3
Chapter 42 part 4
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
on hold

Chapter 10

4.4K 143 126
By jaden_without_a_y

"Where the hell were you!?" Pansy scowled as Blaise made his way towards the large oak tree.

"I was busy" he stated dryly.

"Doing what?" She scoffed.

She looked carefully at Blaise and her eyes widened as her eyes clutched onto his light pink tinted cheeks and slightly swollen lips.

"Or should I say..." She smirked. "Doing who?"

Blaise held his breath and watched the dark haired girl infront of him.

Why does she always have to be so fucking observant. He thought angrily.

"I wasn't doing anybody" he stated while rolling his eyes. "Can we please just get something to eat? I'm starving"

Pansy sighed and pulled out a small brown paper bag. The bottom of it was stained with dark blotches of sauce and oil.

"Since you missed breakfast, I thought I'd save some for you" she smiled.

"Oh my gods you're the best" Blaise praised, eagerly waving his hand towards the bag. Pansy gave a mischievous grin and pulled the bag away.

"But first; I want details"

"You're a really mean person, you know that?"

"I try my best" she shrugged.

Meanwhile...

"I was looking; at..."

"You"

Harry's eyes latched onto the blonde, a deep red carpet finding it's way onto his cheeks.

(A/N: lol it's only day two and we've already got a confession...)

"I..." Harry lingered. He didn't know how to respond.

He saw the glow in Malfoy's eyes slowly disappearing as the silence grew longer between them.

For Merlin's sake, Harry! He scolded himself. Say something!!

Draco desperately wished he kept his mouth shut. He wished he could run away; but the bound on his wrists only made that thought a mere fantasy.

"Forget I ever said anything" Draco pleaded once the silence became unbearable.

Harry was pulled out of his thoughts and thoughtlessly replied...

"I don't want to forget"

Both of them were shocked of what came out of the brunette's mouth.

"What...?" Draco asked - more to himself than to Harry.

Harry swallowed hard and shut his eyes. I can't believe I'm about to say this...

• • • • • • • • • •

Hi!

I am so sorry for this SUPER short chapter. I have exams and I don't know when I'll be updating again, but I promise I'll write a long chapter or something to make it up to you!

Again - sorry for the delay.

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.2K 29
After defeating Voldemort, Harry blames himself for all of the lives lost in the war. He feels numb and the only person that can seem to lift his spi...
5.7K 184 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
6.7K 234 12
Pansy gets tired of Draco and Harry fighting, and asks a friend to help stop it. Soon they find out the two boys' relationship exists on a very fine...
10.4K 249 20
Four months after the Hogwarts war is over, for only that year, an 8th year is added for the past 7th years who missed out much of their necessary ed...