Chapter 37

At this point I'm just so tired and want people to leave me alone so I can write my gay shit in piece.

• • • • • • • • • •

Theodore had a bad feeling in his stomach that he couldn't ignore.

Something was wrong.

He still had some time to kill before he would meet Vivian, so it seemed pointless to be heading to the forest now. But, nonetheless, he abandoned his efforts in completing his essay and made his way outside the common room.

"Q-Quin, sto- op!" Vivian's voice echoed through the empty corridor, and Theodore immediately felt his heart stop.

He began running towards the voice and turned left by the first entrance — where he was met with Quinton and Vivian.

Quinton had his wand pointed towards Vivian; while she screamed and cried infront of him.

Theodore panicked and pulled out his wand. "Expelliarmus!"

The Ravenclaw's wand flew out of his hand and he looked up at Theodore in shock. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

"What am I doing!?" Theodore scoffed. "What the hell are you doing!? Are you trying to kill her!?" He yelled and ran over to his fellow Slytherin.

"I was about to restore her memories you prat!" Quinton barked. "But now you've ruined that! She might have lost them forever now because of you!"

Vivian whimpered and clutched onto Theodore as he cradled her in his arms. "What in Merlin's beard are you talking about? What memorie- You know what forget about it" He cut himself off. "I'll deal with you later." Theodore ignored the protests yelled by the Ravenclaw and proceeded to lift Vivian up, carrying her in his arms while he glared at Quinton.

"Once I've taken care of her you've got some explaining to do" he barked.

"I have nothing to explain to you, Nott." Quinton glared.

"Oh really?" Theodore rolled his eyes. "So torturing your girlfriend in the middle of a fucking corridor is a regular thing for you?"

Quinton didn't say anything. He didn't feel like he had to explain anything to the Slytherin — it was none of his business.

"You're unbelievable" Theodore scoffed and turned back towards the dungeons with Vivian in his arms.

"Q-qui-" Vivian whimpered.

"- No, Viv, it's me. Theo. I'm sorry- I'll make this right. I promise."

Theodore wanted to hex himself for acting this way. Vivian has always been nothing more than a mutual friend - a shoulder to cry on or the person to get high with when you needed it. So why was he acting this way now? It wasn't like him at all; but still it pained him to see her like that.

Especially after Quinton had made an hour long speech about what would happen if she got hurt while helping them; but there he was - hurting her.

"Fucking prat"

(A/N Possible romantic interest?? Don't get too excited this is Theodore Nott we're talking about.)

***

"Draco, its almost sunset and we haven't seen anything!" Harry whined. "Are you sure you heard them right?"