Chapter 14

It's been four days since their kiss and Harry couldn't stop thinking about it.

Draco Malfoy was his boyfriend.

~~~

- Harry pulled back and looked up at Draco, the red blush shading deeper across his pale skin.

"So that happened" Draco chuckled awkwardly.

"Merlin" Harry sighed. "What is it with you and ruining moments like these?"

Draco shrugged and let out a dry laugh. "Well... Since you like me and I like you... How would you like to be-"

"-Yes."

"Harry, you don't even know what I was going to say."

"You were going to ask me if I wanted to go out with you."

"No I wasn- Fine. Yeah. I was."

~~~

"Harry, could you stop smiling it's creeping me out." Ron stated. His mouth, for once, not stuffed with food.

"Leave him be, Ronald." Pansy teased. "He's obviously daydreaming about mr Git over there."

"Oi!" Draco protested.

The new trio laughed and continued eating, unfortunately Draco's brief bliss was interrupted by the whispers coming from a group of classmates.

"- Are you sure? She could be lying."

"I'm positive. I mean — have you seen the way they've been acting?"

"Oh my gods, I can't believe they've gon fag"

"I know right; I personally think that one of them is just doing it for show... Maybe a rival prank?"

"Isn't that just what Ginny said?"

Ginny.

What in Merlin's name has she been saying?

"-co? Draco!?"

Draco looked back at the ravenette. "Y-yeah?"

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, really concerned about the gloomy aura hanging around his boyfriend.

"Yeah" Draco lied. "I'm fine. Just a little tuckered out; it's been a long day..."

"Oh, okay." Harry wasn't convinced.

After dinner, Harry was the one dragging Draco down the hall.

"Har- Could you-" Draco couldn't get himself to finish a sentence since he was tripping over his robe the entire journey towards the ROR.

"Okay. I know you lied during dinner and I want to know why." Harry stated, trying his best to assert his dominance. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

Draco stared at the smaller boy for a moment, contemplating on whether he should tell Harry about what he had heard at dinner.

He decided against it.

"Nothing is wrong. I really am just tired, I promise" Draco smiled sincerely. "And yes, I do know I can tell you anything." He added, hoping Harry would drop the subject.

Harry sighed and nodded. "I still don't believe you, but I'm going to let it slide this time."

"I'm not lying" Draco chuckled. "But thanks anyway."

***

It was currently 2:45 am and Draco couldn't sleep.

His mind kept wondering about what Ginny had said... Or the even bigger question was how many people bought into it.

He looked over at Harry. His chest heaved up and down slowly as he breathed and his lips were relaxed along with the rest of his features.

He was beautiful.

"Draco, if you don't stop staring at me I will hex you." Harry stated in his sleepy hoarse voice.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Draco asked, a little flustered since he was cought staring at Harry in his sleep.

Totally not a pervert...

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Cheeky."

Harry wiped his eyes with his free hand and turned towards the blonde.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Harry was so caring towards everyone. Draco wondered what Harry even saw in him — to everyone else he was the bad guy. The bully. The arse. The list goes on really, but he was too tired to think of all the other things he had been called during the years he has been at Hogwarts.

"I was just wondering what a guy like me is doing in bed with a guy like you."

"Gods you make it sound so sexual" Harry giggled. "But to answer your question; you pissed me off and Snape is a great matchmaker."

"That's not at all accurate." Draco laughed.

"The first part is though." Harry stated confidently.

"Shut up and go back to sleep so I can stare at you."

"Pervert." Harry mumbled before closing his eyes.

***

(A/N a little fluff because I'm single and want to cuddle someone)

As consciousness slowly drifted back to Harry he felt hot breath fanning behind his ear and two, pleasingly muscular, arms holding him firmly against their chest.

When did this happen?

He tilted his head up slightly and looked at Draco's relaxed features. It was strange to see him without "the Malfoy scowl" or "-grin"... But blissful all the same.

After two solid minutes of taking in every detail of the blonde's face, Harry decided to wake him up — a rather difficult decision really.

Harry wiggled himself loose and cupped Draco's cheek before pressing their lips together.

"Hmp" Draco breathed once the feeling of someone's lips registered to his brain.

"Morning" Harry smiled softly. "Mind explaining why I'm clutched in your death grip?"

"Who's the one ruining moments now?" Draco smiled cheekily.

"I'm not complaining though." Harry returned the cheeky grin.

Draco sighed and placed a quick kiss on the boy's forehead. "You were thrashing and mumbling something in your sleep; I couldn't get you to wake up but you eventually settled down once I... Uh... Yeah."

Harry doesn't even remember that. Did he have a bad dream? And if he did, what was it about? He didn't want to read into it too much so he brushed it off; fully knowing it would bug him later.

"Cuddled me?" Harry finished the sentence.

"Yeah. That." Draco stated in a flustered state. He didn't like showing emotions, but when he was with Harry he didn't seem to care much — especially since they were now officially dating.

"So... What do you want to do today?" Harry asked, pulling Draco out of his thoughts.

"Don't we have class?"

"No... Last time I checked we don't have school on weekends."

(A/N they don't have school on weekends, right?)

"Oh..." Draco said absentmindedly; he really was getting to caught up in this week.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Harry repeated, the childish grin never leaving his lips. "Or do you just want to cuddle and circle back on the question later?"

"Is that what you want?" Draco replied with a smirk. He didn't really care what they did, as long as Harry could keep smiling like that.

"One hundred percent."

"Fine by me."

• • • • • • • • • •

All this was so much cuter in my head...