Special Pet

By DefenderofHyrule

An Interplanetary Explorer and researcher named Quigor from the planet Nividar in the Cartwheel Galaxy captur... More

Special Pet Part 1
Speacial Pet Part 2
Special Pet Part 3
Special Pet Part 4
Special Pet Part 5
Special Pet Part 6
Special Pet Part 7
Special Pet Part 8
Special Pet Part 9
Special Pet Part 10
Special Pet Part 11
Special Pet Part 12
Special Pet Part 13
Special Pet Part 14
Special Pet Part 15
Special Pet Part 16
Special Pet Part 17
Special Pet Part 18
Special Pet Part 19
Special Pet Part 20
Special Pet Part 21
Special Pet Part 22
Special Pet Part 23
Special Pet Part 24
Special Pet Part 25
Special Pet Part 26
Special Pet Part 27
Special Pet Part 28
Special Pet Part 29
Special Pet Part 30
Special Pet Part 31
Special Pet Part 32
Special Pet Part 33
Special Pet Part 34
Special Pet Part 35
Special Pet Part 36
Special Pet Part 37
Special Pet Part 38
Special Pet Part 39
Special Pet Part 40
Special Pet Part 41
Special Pet Part 42
Special Pet Part 43
Special Pet Part 44
Special Pet Part 45
Special Pet Part 46
Special Pet Part 47
Special Pet Part 48
Special Pet Part 49
Special Pet Part 50
Special Pet Part 51
Special Pet Part 52
Special Pet Part 53
Special Pet Part 54
Special Pet Part 55
Special Pet Part 56
Special Pet Part 57
Special Pet Part 58
Special Pet Part 59
Special Pet Part 60
Special Pet Part 61

Special Pet Part 62

199 8 3
By DefenderofHyrule

     Lioslay is bringing Tulip to Veelosh's house for Thanksgiving, as per usual. She is very excited to see her parents. 

    "Hello, Tulip! Hello, Lioslay!" Veelosh greets them cheerfully upon thier arrival, holding Alice in thier arms.

    Lioslay gently sets Tulip on the ground in her pet walker and lets her walk to her former owner. 

    Veelosh watches her approach with delight and pride. "Tulip, good girl! You're walking so well now!"

    Tulip smiles as she approaches. "Hi, Mother!" She cries happily. 

    "Hi, honey, how are you doing?" Alice asks in English. 

    "Good!" Tulip replies. "I can walk better now."  

    "Tulip, what have you been up to lately?" Alice asks in English. 

    "I've been playing with my toys and practising using my walker," Tulip replies. "The doctor thinks I'm doing well."

    "Oh, that's wonderful!" Alice exclaims happily in English. "Have you been doing any fun things with your friends?"

    "Not for a while," Tulip replies. "I did go to Halloween Playland with them though. We went on a fun wagon ride, and went through a corn maze, and I got a pumpkin puzzle and a jack-o-lantern doll."

    "Oh, how nice! At least you'll get to see them soon for Christmas," Alice says in English. "And then you can show them all how well you can walk."

    "Yeah!" Tulip agrees happily. 

    Lioslay gently hugs his pet before saying goodbye. 

    Veelosh gently leads the pets inside the house. Veelosh's parents and brother and sister are already inside. 

    Veelosh's mother gently lifts Tulip from her pet walker and holds her on her lap. Tulip smiles and hugs her weakly. 

    "Hi, Tulip! Are you walking better now since your surgery?" Veelosh's mother asks. Tulip smiles and nods her head while Veelosh's dad pets her.

    David grabs the playing cards and settles down in one of the chairs next to his wife. He slowly shuffles the cards while listening to the conversation. 

    "Do you want to play cards with them, sweetie?" Veelosh's mother asks gently. 

    Tulip slowly nods her head yes, so she is carried over by her parents. Veelosh's mother carefully straps Tulip into her special chair and pets her head softly before returning to her husband. 

    Plykar helps Veelosh get supper ready in the kitchen. Veelosh is making a turkey dinner for the humans and a special dinner for thier family.

    Tulip wins the first two card games with her parents. Then it's time for Thanksgiving Dinner. 

    Plykar sets the table while Veelosh goes to retrieve Tulip. David and Alice follow the Nividians to the dining room. 

    Deekar and Veelosh's father gently pick up Alice and David and place them into thier highchairs.

    Once all of the pets are in thier highchairs and everyone is seated, the family gives thanks before serving the meal.

    The humans are served turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, corn, cranberries, and apple pie for dessert. Tulip has a special non-skid plate and a cup with a lid and handles to drink her milk from. Her parents have milk to drink too. Tulip is wearing a pretty bib with lace trim and a turkey on it.

    Veelosh and thier family are enjoying thier own special meal. It is a 'house' made from giant flower petals with a berry 'flower forest' and floosha fruit 'pond.' They have fozberry juice to drink. 

    Everyone enjoys thier meal. Tulip is tired and needing a nap afterward, so Veelosh gently lifts her out of her highchair and places her into her bed. She falls asleep after a few minutes. 

    Her parents quietly play cards together and read a Book while she sleeps.

    Veelosh has a good time visiting with thier family. They play a nice game together while Tulip sleeps. 

    Tulip is placed into her pet walker to explore the house when she awakens. She slowly walks around in it. Afterwards she does a puzzle with Nividian animals on it. 

    Plykar picks Tulip up and holds her, petting her softly. She gives Tulip a stuffed animal to play with. Tulip loves her stuffed fubopole. ( A round fuzzy creature from Nividar which looks like a fluffy ball with legs.)

    Tulip happily plays her game about Nividian animals with her parents and Plykar and Deekar before being placed into her pet walker again while Veelosh heats up some leftovers for supper. 

    Plykar gently scoops Tulip up in her arms and takes her to a safe swing outside that she can't fall out of. She gently pushes the happy, giggling pet until supper is ready. 

    Everyone enjoys thier meal. Veelosh's relatives go home afterward.

    Veelosh gets Tulip and her parents ready for a bath after supper. The cute humans love to play with their toys in the bath water.

     Afterwards they are dried off with a fluffy towel and dressed in their night clothes for bed.

    Tulip loves to spend the night with her parents! She squeals happily as Veelosh reads them a story before bed.

    Veelosh enjoys reading to the happy pets. It's always very special when Tulip is around.

     Everyone listens to the story with interest, delighted to have VVeelosh read to them. 

      Afterwards the humans all use the bathroom before getting tucked into bed for the night. They have all had a wonderful time. Lioslay will come get Tulip in the morning. 

    Veelosh dresses Tulip in a lovely flowered dress in the morning. She happily eats her blueberry pancakes for breakfast with her parents and Veelosh. They have orange juice to drink. 

    Lioslay arrives to pick Tulip up right after breakfast. "Hi, Tulip! Did you have fun with your parents?"

    Tulip smiles and nods her head slowly.

    "She had a wonderful time," Veelosh replies. 

    "Glad to hear it!" Lioslay exclaims as he gently carries Tulip outside to thier vehicle and bid thier friend farewell. 

    Author's Note: Thank you for reading Special Pet! Please consider voting or commenting if you enjoyed the story. Pet Human Family will be updated next.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.4K 36
Ava is a human that has never been to earth. That is because a few decades before she was born, the earth became unlivable. All of the governments ca...
54.9K 2.1K 26
"I hope if everyone runs, you choose to stay." ------------------------- Y/N used to be just your average house cat. She used to be oblivious to anyt...
44.3K 1.4K 47
It was a normal day for Y/N.. until you agree to help run a test that scientist are trying to do. They tell you that it's a new teleporting device. I...
1.3K 67 19
Murry was never really into anything... especially aliens or outer space. Since he is nonverbal and, on the spectrum, no one understands him anyway...