๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By i8kyeongs

๐Ÿ’Œใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› park sunghoon receives heart warming letters from a certain admirer, who's... More

introduction.
001: Park Sunghoon
002: Humiliation
003: 'Sungkyung' Talk
004: From Afar
005: Witch
006: The Rain
007: Pity Her
008: Better?
009: Kick Ass
010: Shin Yuna
011: Certain Plan
012: Framed
013: Hate
014: Hurt
015: Kind And Sweet
016: Number
017: Ally
018: Save You
019: Feel Special
020: Together
021: Forgotten
022: Saved By The Taser
023: Evidence
024: The Truth
025: Guilt
026: Another
027: Limited Distance
028: Stranger
029: Notes
030: Angel Or Devil
031: Get Her Back
032: Battle Begin
033: Love Her
034: 7 Days
035: Push Away
036: Neol Joh-Ahae
037: Court
038: Triangle
039: Broken Stage Light
040: His Future
041: Fun!
042: Jealous
043: Wrong Timing
045: Moves
046: Overprotective
047: Clarifications
048: Letters And Pain
000: Acknowledgements + New Book?

044: Snowflake

9.6K 586 827
By i8kyeongs

" Yes. I'm here to send these to your daughter. "

Sunghoon handed Mr. Kim the flowers and hand made letter he wrote. It was obvious that a father won't allow a boy like him inside the house on the first meet.

Mr. Kim wasn't expecting the gifts Sunghoon wanted to give to Sungkyung. Mr. Kim was surprised that his daughter already had an admirer when he and his wife were gone.

" Sorry, but who are you to my daughter? " like a typical father, that question wouldn't miss out on a sudden meet like this.

'Your future son-in-law'

That's what Sunghoon wanted to say, but as if he has that high confidence to suddenly give Sungkyung's father such an answer. The man would be furious and Sunghoon didn't want to face the wrath of Mr. Kim.

Sunghoon took a deep breath. " Mr. Kim, I'm courting your daughter. "

He spoke out. Lying would not help, especially when he was carrying flowers and a letter with him to Sungkyung's house.

" Oh shit. He's in serious trouble." said Jay who was intensely watching Sunghoon and Sungkyung's father from the car.

" Poor Sunghoon. May he be remembered for his bravery."

" Calm down you two, Sunghoon can do this. All he has to do is to not mess up. "

The appearance of Mr. Kim not only surprised Sunghoon, but might as well be to Jay, Heeseung and Kei. The three could feel a strong aura going on as their friend and Sungkyung's father was having a long talk.

" Sir, I messed up. I wanted to meet with Sungkyung and apologise for what I've done."

Somehow, Mr. Kim felt empathy and he was drawn by the boy's words. Considering from Sunghoon's looks, he doesn't seem to be the one good in explaining things, and he isn't.

" I know I don't deserve her but, I'm in love with your daughter and its been hard for me to stay away from her for a minute. I want to make this right, so Mr. Kim will you please help me? "

Mr. Kim smiled. He seemed to like Sunghoon already. But it does not mean he'll go easy on him right away. He has to test him somehow.

" Okay, I'll give this to her. And what's your name again boy? "

" Uh, Park Sunghoon. "

Just by saying his name, Mr. Kim felt a spark on his head. The name was quite familiar to him.

" Park Sunghoon. Are you that figure skater who represents korea? " Sunghoon nodded.

" Your a great athlete, I have to say. " he complimented. " But are you great enough for Sungkyung? "

" No." Sunghoon immediately answered. " No, I'm not that great but if she's willing to give me a chance I'll try to be a lot more greater or the best even. "

Mr. Kim nodded with satisfaction. He could see the passion inside Sunghoon, and he likes that about him. He knew that Sungkyung will be in good hands.

Sunghoon didn't know where this confidence was coming from but he felt good about it, he was even proud of himself. He never knew he would be able to have the guts to express what he feels in front of Sunghoon's father.

The way he imagined it was actually very terrifying.

" I'm not saying that I already approve of you, but I'm saying that I like you and you have my trust." hearing him say that made Sunghoon calmed down a bit.

" Just don't hurt my daughter again alright? Or our next meeting won't be so nice."

Sunghoon nodded vigorously. " Yes sir. "

Mr. Kim hummed in response. " You may go now and I will give these to Sungkyung. "

The door to Sungkyung's home slowly closed as Sunghoon slowly turned around and took a deep breath.

" Shit. This whole thing was fucking scary." he said to himself.

____________________

To My Dear, Snowflake

Sungkyung.

I'm sorry :  (

I did not mean to hurt you in anyway or aspect.

I was stupid and insensitive and jealous.

I should have payed more attention on  what you have been through or how you see things in your own point of view.

I feel guilty.

And I know that this letter is not enough for you to forgive me but, can we meet up? I rather take better actions than just place it all on a simple letter.

You deserved more than just an explanation, I know.

So lets meet tomorrow, yeah?

I will see you in the place where I usually practice skating.

Please come ♡︎

With lots of love,
Park Sunghoon xx

_______________________

" Thanks mom. Love you." Sungkyung says giving her mom a peck on the cheek before closing the door of her mom's car.

Sungkyung stared at the building right in front of her. It was still the same building she sees whenever she would visit Sunghoon and watch him practice when she used to have a crush on him. Sometimes, she would bring her camera and take lots of photos of him.

The girl entered the sports complex, the place wasn't crowded. Only a few amount of people were present, just cleaning, exercising and practicing.

It was not actually long until she spots Sunghoon.

He was wearing casual attire, and just skating around the ice rink doing some small stunts while waiting for her.

Sungkyung showed a small smile at the scene. It was just like how she would see him whenever she entered the building to see him skate.

" Am I late? "

The sudden sound of her voice made Sunghoon turn around. He felt happy she came and accepted his invitation.

But the real question is, will she accept his apology?

" No. Your a bit earlier than expected. "

Sungkyung nodded and went to sit down at a nearby bench, while Sunghoon takes off his ice skates to go join the girl.

Sunghoon felt a bit tensed and his palms started getting sweaty because of how nervous he was. But he was prepared for any outcome coming right into him, and he's willing to accept it.

As soon as Sunghoon sat down right beside her, silence took over. They don't know how to start the conversation, it felt a bit awkward between them.

" So Sungkyung-ah. Um, how are you doing so far? " not really great at starting conversations, Sunghoon just wanted to break the awkward atmosphere.

" Its going pretty well, I guess. You?"

" I'm doing fine."

Sungkyung nodded. " That's good."

Another moment of silence filled the air between Sunghoon and Sungkyung. It just feel so new and a bit awkward, especially when they haven't been talking to each other for four days, only meeting each other through eye contact.

" Sungkyung. "

" Sunghoon."

They both called in unison.

" Ah, ladies first."

" No, its okay. You go ahead. " she insisted.

" You sure? " Sungkyung nodded.

Sunghoon faced Sungkyung right into her eyes. " Sungkyung-ah, mianhae."

Sungkyung felt butterflies in her stomach. She could feel the loving presence and feelings he placed on his words. She somehow felt warm inside.

Sungkyung smiled at him. She started fixing the hair that has fallen to his eyes. But she won't deny the fact she did that to avoid eye contact with Sunghoon. She didn't want to blush all of a sudden.

" Sunghoon, you said that many times now. And, I understand. I should have understood your side better and put more thought in my actions."

Sunghoon shook his head. " No, I should have been more careful with my words and knew my place from the start."

" I guess were both at fault. " Sungkyung chuckled.

Sunghoon bit his inner lip. " Are we in good terms now or? "

" Yeah, we're good. "

Sunghoon felt relived and happy at that response. Finally, he gets to go  close to her again with nothing to hold him back.

Sunghoon looked at her. " Snowflake, lets skate together."

Sungkyung raised her left eyebrow. " Snowflake? "

" Because your my snowflake." he winked.

She smiled. " Are you flirting or what? "

" Its not obvious? "

Sungkyung jokingly rolled her eyes. " That's not it. I just wanted to say that your the worst at flirting."

Unexpectedly, Sungkyung stood up and pecked him in the cheek before giving him a wink and walking down to the ice rink.

Sunghoon smiled to himself.

" Snowflake. That's an illegal move you know. " he says catching up to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 768 34
โœงเผบ๐–ฆน "๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฆ๏ฟฝ...
751K 33.9K 54
โI like you.โž I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. โI don't.โž โ–ซ...
25.8K 993 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
79.5K 919 89
๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—™๐—ช! hyung line + jungwon only! ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐...