Highschool Stories. (undertal...

By _DiamondDignity_

This is my first story so I don't think It will be great. Anyway This is the story of mainly Classic and Red... More

A New Beginning Or End?
Hello Me no. 2
(A/N) List of Characters.
What an Injury...
Classic The mother of Au's
The Meeting.
Meeting Continued.
Our Special Day..
First Game. Never Have I Ever.
Second Game. Truth or dare.
Next game. 7 minutes in heaven.
The rest of the Party.
The Next Day.
New Students.
New students part 2
New Students Part 3
Spolier.
Tour of Section 6.
Tour of Section 6. Part 2
A Beautiful Confession.
Moving in Dorms.
Alphys's Laboratory
The News of the 2nd Meeting.
A lot more questions.
Trouble start.
Second Spoiler.
Planning Protection.
Getting Ready Before Battle.
A Virtual Battle.
A Virtual Battle Part 2.
Runaway Cowards.
Taking a break(A/N)
The cause of the glitch.
Welcome to my life.
Charisk.
.........
The last Fight. Part 1
The last Fight Part 2.
The final outcome.
Tagged!

The First Date.

219 14 16
By _DiamondDignity_

By the way, Grillby AUs can speak clearly now.

Sans POV

Papyrus was screaming out of his mind. Man, why does he hates puns so much?

Cinnamon- "AFTER THAT HORRIBLE PUN OF YOURS, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DATE MY BROTHER!"

Red- "Awww, I am Sorry Cinnamon."

Cinnamon- "ITS.. OKAY! I ALREADY FORGAVE YOU!"

Blue- "Really? You were mad at him just 4 seconds ago!"

Ink- "Alright, Alright. To all the Characters who hate puns here, we are very, very sorry."

Blue- "Hmph. It's okay. I forgive you."

Alter- "So.. What now?"

Little- "Oh! Oh! I have an idea! Why don't we all go to dates with our crush? And the ones who are still single can go with their friends or brothers! How does that sound?"

Reaper- "Sounds Perfect~

Killer- "Man, I really thought that Reaper and Geno were going to be the next couple here."

Geno- "Not gonna happen."
Reaper- "Yet~"
Geno- "Ugh."

Epic- "Hmm. Sure why not Bruh! So Ultra, will you go on a date with me Bruh?"

Ultra- "Hmm. Sure. But you better not drink anything!"

Epic- "Can't make promises babe~"

Ultra- "S-Stop smirking like that!"

Huh. After what took like 45 minutes, we got a lot of dates, looks like we are going to have not a double, not a triple, but 500th date or something. Oof-

Killer- "So.. where are we all going again?"

Melon- "Why not Grillffet restaurant?"

Grillffet restaurant was owned by Grillby and Muffet AUs. They had the biggest restaurant in the world! We all can easily fit in their restaurant.

"Great Idea Melon! It is set then. To the Grillffet restaurant!"

We teleported to one of my favourite restaurants. Many of the Papyruses and Sanses in place of papyrus didn't look so happy. Eh. We all know they enjoy Grillffet as much as we do.

Killer- "So.. let's go in?"
Horror- "I can't wait to eat their specially cooked heart!"

Error- "Y-Y-Yea, W-Why no-t-t-t?"

I saw Dust giggle at Horror's excitement.

When we entered Grillffet, we were surprised to see no one was around! It was completely empty.

Suddenly, Outer's Grillby appeared out of nowhere.

(I don't know there code names lol.)

(Do they even have code names?)

Outer Grillby- "Ah we were expecting you all. Come in, come in."

I caught Outer muttering 'weird'. It is weird. The Grillby's and Muffet's were our great friends, but they didn't like us very much because we never pay our tabs. I saw my Muffet waving at me. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...?

Outer Grillby- "Oh. And don't worry about the tab. Your Principal already paid that off."

Miss Bijayeta!? How!?

(I mean, I have infinite money on my imagination right?)

Killer- "Holy smokes! How did she managed to pay all of our tabs!?"

Killer didn't have a Grillby, mainly because he killed him. But he still bought ketchup from here. So, he had to pay the tab as well.

Underswap Muffet- "Oh. And she even booked our whole restaurant for you guys. And, I am pretty sure we have to pay her back with the leftover gold even if you guys order anything!"

Alright. Ligit how!? I really have to ask her some questions tomorrow.
(Ah sheet )

Classic Muffet- C'mon, don't just stand there! We are getting desperate for this party to start!"

Red- "It's nat really a party, it's a date."

Underfell Grillby- "Can you shut the fu#k up for one second."

Oh welp. I guess we are having another party. Ugh.

Me and Red sat on a table. As we did, the chairs and table glowed in blue and red colour. I still wonder how Grillby managed to get this type of chairs.

I saw Ink's, Color's, Fresh's, Rainbow's chair glow in multicolors, there were many more Sanses with multicolor chairs, one of them was outer, Sugar, melon, Dust, Ink,Color, Fresh and Rainbow's AUs, oof. I don't wanna name anymore.

(I need to update the list as soon as possible, it's just that I am discovering like 5 new AUs everyday.)

I saw Red with a red glow on his face. I had a blue one myself.

Red- "So.. what do ya wanna order?"
"Definitely ketchup, and maybe hotdogs as well."

Red- "Alright, I will grab mustard and hotdogs den."

Classic Grillby- "Coming right up."

Woah. Grillby was behind us? Oh well, atleast we didn't have to go to the counter to order.

I saw the other Grillby's take orders as well, Some of the Sanses were already asleep. Great.

I saw Grillby come with our order.

Oh. My. Stars. The hotdog was huge! It had some extra ingredients and the ketchup and Mustard bottles were huge as well! There was huge glasses of Nice creams as well.

"Grillby! What is this!"
Red- "Holy fu#k! The hotdog's huge! And Nice cream..?"

Classic Grillby- "Well, your Miss paid for all these rather than the small ones. (I am so nice!) And the nice creams are from 'Ice cream and Burger' shop."

'Ice cream and Burger'? Really? That is owned by Nice cream guy and Burger pants AUs. They had the best selling Nice creams and Burgers ever!

Red- "I am still wondering how she paid all dis stuff. She opened a school and we don't even need ta pay her for getting education, and now this?"

"We are even getting dorms as well."

Red- "Wat? I didn't know dat."

"We are even getting a swimming pool gym and everything! And we don't need to buy anything either. All the stuff we need is in the storage room."

Red- "Wait. Hold on a sec. How did ya know all this?"

"I am the lead monitor, I should be the first one to know."

(Makes sense why even the readers came to know about this now.)

Red- "Well, I am excited den I guess. But.. wat 'bout the Papyruses.. and Fell? He will not like the idea of nat staying with Papyrus."

"Miss build extra rooms for them. They can come over to visit us and stay as long as they like. There are also rumors that our and Toriel's school are gonna merge soon."

Red- "Do we really 'ave dat much space fer all of us ta fit in da same damn school?"

"Did you forget? Our school is one of the largest schools in the world! It's like 5 times big then the second largest, plus we also have the 'its more big inside' technology too. I doubt we are going to run out of space here."

Red- "Yea. Our school is as big as the star"

"Stop floating your thoughts, the star is way bigger than our school."

Red- "Wow, your puns are out of da world right now."

"Isn't that just worldful?"

Red started to laugh, I did as well. I saw Papyrus staring at me with an expression 'do you hate me Sans?'

*Sigh*

I started to eat, it tasted amazing! Wow, after eating this, I am definitely going to have some meat on my bones.

I looked around while eating my Nice cream. Blue was drunk? Welp. I am not gonna question that, Swapfell Sans to huh?

Honey was sleeping, relatable. I saw Ink, Dream, Nightmare and Error talking about something, Oh sh#t. Epic is drunk as well, Ultra's in for a long night. Cross was smirking at them.

Killer went and hugged Nightmare from behind. Nightmare began to turn into his Passive form. Dream looked happy.

I saw King Multiverse and Omnipotent talking in a distance. God Sans was with them.

Woah is that Outer and Color? Are they srsly making out right now? I thought they didn't like eachother.
If your asking 'Wait. they don't like eachother? Why?'. Honestly, I have no clue. I caught them saying 'Your in the way' or 'mine'. But that still doesn't answer why they hate eachother.

(You all probably know why. If not that one word. 'Killer'.)

Oh holy hell I should look away, they are making me feel horny.

I then saw Sugar and Melon in a distance, they were seriously the cutest couple here. I looked over to see Alter and Gaster Sans. I wonder how Echotale Frisk will feel about this. I looked over to see Reaper and Geno.

Reaper- "Genoooo~"
Geno- "Stop making me horny as#hole."
Reaper- "Your horny Geno?~"
Geno- "Yes. Now kindly stop doing that. Ugh. And stop staring at me."
Reaper- " How can I~ Your too adorable Geno~ "

Yep. Better not disturb them. I looked around to see 404 having a chat with Celecity. He's quite caring for a bad Sans.

Dancetale Grillby- "Alright. Who is up for some Dancing?"

Dance- "Oh boy. I am up!"

The Dancetale AUs (Dancefell, Danceswap etc) began to Dance immediately, I saw Ink join them, then Dream, then Outer, them Blue, then the Bad Sanses. Soon, almost everyone was dancing at the dance floor.

It was getting annoying honestly. There were loud noises, people screaming, this is not how a date goes.

"Hey Red, can we go outside? It's a little bit to crowded in here."

Red- "Aww, ya don't need ta give a beach about it."

"You shore?"

Red- "Okay, Okay, let's go outerside"

We teleported outside, the Night sky was beautiful like always.

Suddenly, Red hugged me from behind. I panicked at first but calmed down.

Red- "I love ya sweetheart."
"I love you too sweetcheeks!"

Red- "Sweet cheeks? Your awful at nicknames."

"Oh really? Then what do you want me to call you?"
"Red hot skele?"

He had a Red glow on his face.

Red- "N-Nevermind. Sweetcheeks is better."

"Heh.."

1612 words.
Date successful. Yay!
Peace out ✌
14th September 2020.

Edited
Woah Woah wait. I didn't even realize! We are at 600+ reads already!? This is the best day in my god damn life! Thank you all!

*Happy Baby Noises* (^w^)
14th September
Like 4 hours later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.6K 25
- • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • - Error stops, Where is everyone? It's so empty here... walking through the ruin halls he found nothing. no one, no...
4.6K 102 37
Intro: The barrier was down. It had already been four week. Most of the humans were not pleased with the monster arrival, but since Mont Ebbot was...
404 9 14
Error and Ink live outside of it all... Each keeping an eye on the timeline, for different purposes... But every now and then... There's a couple of...
7.4K 566 57
Everything was running smoothly for the Star Sanses on this amazing day. Ink was drawing happily, Blue was running around chasing butterflies, and Dr...