.ೃ࿐FAIRYTALE | TaeNnie

By KpopKrew

In which Jennie gets trapped in a fairytale where Taehyung is the prince. Will she get out? Or find herself f... More

Prologue + Characters
1. The Story Of Enchantasia #1
2. The Story Of Enchantasia #2
3. FantasyLand Library 📚
4. Missing 🛑
5. THE SCREAM ❗️
6. THE BOOK 📖
7. The Border
8. Finally Met
9. SEULGI'S STORY
10. NIGHT IN ENCHANTASIA 🌙
11. One Step Closer 👣
12. First Kiss 💋
13. Memory 💧
14. Caught 💢
15. Awkward... 😶
16. Morning 🌞
17. The Plan
18. The Truth is Out... 🤐
19. Next Stop 🗺
20. BamBam
21. Suspicions... 🤨
22. Saving Enchantasia!
23. The Castle 🏰
24. The Stone
25. Reunited
26. DEAL! 🤝
27. Explanation...
28. 'Witch'?
29. Realization
NEW BOOK!
30. A Tragic Past 💔
31. The Real Villian
32. Battle ⚔️
33. No Words Left To Say...
35. Grandma
36. The Author 📝
37. Back To Earth 🌎
38. Last Chapter
Epilogue

34. Pain, Posion And Tears

1K 65 4
By KpopKrew

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Well.. I welcome you back to the real world.." Xiumin walked in a circle. Everything else was back to normal I guess. No blood on the ground, everyone's still alive.. So if I would've picked nothing... that would've happened? I watch the girl I like and my friends die in front of me?

"Anyways.. what's it going to be?" I switched my eyes to Xiumin. "Are you gonna pick the obvious choice," he shook the bottle in front of me. "Or the other one.." Xiumin motioned his palm to the others. "Taehyung don't!" Seulgi shook her head.

I shut my eyes and sighed deeply. Well.. of course I'll pick the obvious choice, for me to drink the potion and for my friends to be safe. I don't want them all to die just to save myself... That's just selfish... Opening my eyes, I mirrored Xiumin.

He was distracted. Admiring his potion. As I was about to speak, I heard someone whisper my name. It was Suho.. He looked down on his hands and I tilted my head in confusion. Before Suho could say anything else, Xiumin spoke out.

"I'm guessing you already decided..?" He never took his eyes off of the bottle. "Yes.." Xiumin finally faced me and handed me the bottle, which I slowly took. "No! Taehyu- amdjdjs" I could hear everyone shouting 'no!' or 'don't do it!' but I have already decided.

Popping the cork off, I took one more breath.. Which is the last one I'll ever take... Goodbye life, it was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately, I only lived for eighteen years.. but those eighteen years of my life were special. My friends, my family, Jennie.. I'm glad I met them all.

They all completed me and made me the person I am today.. and that is the kind of gratitude I can never repay. The least I can do is give up my life, so they won't have to give theirs. Goodbye forever.. Kim Taehyung.. I need to at least say goodbye to my body before my soul leaves it...

Placing the bottle on my mouth, I shut my eyes yet again. Drinking it all in one swallow, I heavily blacked out. "Go! Go!" Was the last thing I heard as well as swords clashing on each other and the last face I saw was...

"Jennie..."

JENNIE'S POV

I was crying terribly. My tears coated every single part of my cheeks and they were currently racing down to my neck. No matter how much I try to wipe my tears, it didn't work. Plus, the guard won't even let me move around. "Taehyung no.." I mumbled a whisper.

Why is this happening right now? This story is supposed to be the most amazing thing ever! Now.. it's just... sorrowful.

"Psst! Jennie.." I looked around us. "Jen!" Looking to my left, I saw Suho. Tilting my head, I raised my eyebrows. He looked down on his hands that were gripping the guards' sword on the right. Wait.. Looking up, I squinted at the guard. They have two swords? Why?

Suho motioned that he was going to kick him in some way and grab the sword.. I guess..? Everyone else was ready too. Don't know how the hell these guards don't notice us planning our escape but, oh well.. Gripping on the guards' sword, I shut my eyes tight. Alright, I'm holding it now..

"I'm guessing you already decided..?" That voice took me out of the plan, but I was still gripping on the sword. My tears came back as I realized what kind of situation we were in. Xiumin smirked. How I absolutely hate that smirk of his. "Yes.."

Widening my eyes at Taehyung's words, I sobbed even more. "Lady, will you stop crying?! You're getting it on my sleeves." The guard complained but I didn't care. Xiumin handed him the bottle which he took. "No! Taehyu-amdjdjs" I struggled in the guards' arms but he held me back.

Everyone, except Xiumin and the guards, were shouting, telling him not to do it. Because we already had a plan and all. Taehyung popped the cork off and took a deep breath. I was tearing up heavily. He took a few more seconds before gulping the bottle in one swallow.

I watched in fear how Taehyung loosely fell to the ground after drinking it. Alright that's it. No more Ms. Nice Girl. I am so tired of being so nice all the time. It's time to stand up for myself. At least that's what Nayeon tells me all the time.

It's time to be strong, Jennie. Come on.. you can do this! Nayeon isn't here right now, which means I can't depened on anyone. I'm in a strange new world with my favourite fairytale characters. Well.. except for Seulgi. I need to do this.. I need to fight back...

"Go! Go!" Suho yelled and all of us grabbed the guards' swords. "Wha-?" I kicked the guard where it hurts but he fainted. Woops.. guess I kicked too hard. I shook my head, lifting the sword. Scanning my eyes around the room, I spotted Taehyung on the ground.

I quickly ran to him and sobbed. "Jennie.." Wiping my tears, I gazed upon his face. He slowly closed his eyes as the poison explored his body. "No!" I can't believe it.. He's dead. The Kim Taehyung, prince of Enchantasia.. well... he's not a prince.. But still, the Kim Taehyung. Dead.. right in front of my eyes..

I pulled his body close as I leaned my head to his. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. This is all my fault... It was my fault we are where we are now, I just had to ruin the fairytale..." You're so stupid, Jennie! Stupid! Stupid! Why did you have to ruin it?!

"Jennie!" Looking up with tears streaming my eyes non-stop, I noticed Seulgi. Even though my vision was blurry, I could still see her. Seulgi's eyes were watery and I can see everyone fighting the guards in the background.

"You have to let go, Jennie.." She held out a hand. Shaking my head, I hugged Taehyung's lifeless body. "He would want you to. Come on.." She spoke softly. "Unnie..!" We shot our heads to Lisa, who just knocked a guard out. "Taehyung oppa would want you to let go.."

"He would want all of us to let go..." Jungkook spoke out. "I knew him all my life.. he sacrificed his life for us. Hyung would want you to live your life and love someone else, noona." Jungkook looked down. Lisa comforted him by patting his back.

I sniffed, knowing they were telling the truth. "Can I just.." Exhaling, I explored my eyes around his face. "Say goodbye? ...Just for a bit.." Looking back up, I noticed they all nodded and left with an apologetic smile. I glanced at Taehyung once again.

Caressing his face, I smiled. "I'm sorry, Taehyung.. You wouldn't have been dead because of me. It's all my fault that all this happened. You and Princess Sana, along with everyone else, would've lived happily ever after." I sighed.

"You know.. I've always had a crush on you since I was a kid." Chuckling lightly, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "And I still do.. I remember when I use to reject other boys because of one reason... they weren't you. No one else has your charm, adventurous self, and kind heart. Not to mention.. visuals.."

Humming as I caressed his face, I smiled and quickly wiped my tears. "I couldn't believe it when I first met you. You were way better in person. Sweeter.. and you always made my heart flutter." I suddenly froze. "But now.. you're gone..." I cried for the hundredth time.

"What am I doing? Talking to a dead body.." My hands touched his soft and fluffy hair which immediately made me feel better. "I guess this is goodbye, huh? But I want you to know that you'll always have a spot in my heart and I'll never forget you.. I love you... Kim Taehyung."

"Jennie! Come on, now!" I immediately flicked my head to the direction of the voice and noticed that Seulgi was being cornered by three guards. Giving Taehyung one final look, I gently kissed him for a few seconds, before setting him down on the floor and running to Seulgi.

A/N POV

They were all currently fighting all the guards. Most were on the floor, probably dead and a few were still alive. "Ow!" Everyone all looked at the direction of the voice, it was Jimin. His arm was bleediang and Rosie quickly ran to him and we all continued the fight.

Jennie was sobbing, but quietly this time. She still couldn't get over the fact that this all happened because of her. There were only about three or four guards left and Jennie single-handedly knocked them all out.

Everyone, yes, everyone, had their jaws wide open. They were amazed at how Jennie did all of that. Jennie was panting heavily. "How did-" Rosé shook her head, astounded at the situation. "Um.. I don't know..." Jennie dropped the heavy sword on the ground.

The sound of slow clapping emitted in the room. Everyone looked around. They all gasped at the person, except for Jennie. Who are you all lo-" Jennie cut herself off as she turned around. "That... was impressive.." The person chuckled.

"Taehyung...?"

——————-

Alright sorry if the chapter is too long. Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for the suspense.✌🏻 Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote!

👇🏻
👇🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 238 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...
23K 628 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
34.7K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
1.8K 106 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...