The Cherry Blossom Hero (DISC...

By bucolicaurora

A hero? Sure everybody in UA saw the potential in her. But do they really know her? What if she doesn't belon... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C HA P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
THANK YOU AND SORRYಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
ANNOUNCEMENT
:D
Continuation

C H A P T E R 20

4.8K 208 171
By bucolicaurora

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)'
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

(This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written)
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"Ugh..my head" the pinkette opened her eyes to a familiar sight. Trees...trees surrounding her, and a waterfall just a few feet in front of her.

"Isn't this..." Her memories flashed to a moment where inner pulled her here, which also happened to be when she knew that she can't go back to the shinobi world. Seeing movements out of the corner of ger eyes, she turned and saw inner standing there while crossing her arms.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"How did you know it was me?"

"Well, I wasn't planning on going here and I know you could pull me here when my mental shield are down" she said, copying inner's pose.

"Fine..." She could see inner slumped her shoulders as she continues "Outer, as you already know... we're inside your head or should I say your inner world"

Sakura nods her head, asking her to continue "In here, you will tire yourself but you can't die because this is only in your head. And... that's why I brought you here. It's safer to train in here"

Said girl formed an 'O' with her lips and proceeded to scrunched her nose slightly, the usual sign of thinking coming from her. "I have to agree with you on this one. I've already found a perfect place to train but this seems like a better option so I guess why not."

With that, the pinkette made up some enemy in her mind, causing 5 to 8 people to appear around her. She's planning to push past her limit and maybe try using those percentage thingy to label her chakra control.

"Ding!" Her phone rang and vibrated signalling a notification. But the girl wasn't aware of it, sitting crossed legs on the sofa, her back straight, her hair tied in a messy bun, her eyes closed and her breathing in a steady flow, she stayed in this state for hours, training inside her inner world ignoring any disturbance from the outside world.

........................................................................

Izuku kept on staring at his phone, waiting for any response from the pinkette, but it seems like there wouldn't be any thing coming from her soon. He had sent her a good morning text which was left unread and unanswered.

'Maybe Sacchan is still asleep' he thought, not knowing that the girl he's talking about haven't had any sleep ever since she was pulled into her inner world.

A 'thud' surprised him, hearing groans and grumbles, Izuku turned to see Gran Torino coming in with a box. His body was covered and only half of his face could be seen since the box is bigger than him.

"Oi kid help me with this" the boy snapped in realisation and immediately walk towards the elder. He placed the box near the table. Opening it, he saw a "... microwave?"

Gran Torino pat the microwave like it's a pet "For some reason, the other one broke yesterday. It's a shame, really. I liked that one. Well...what can I do? It ages just like me"

Izuku watched awkwardly as he hug the machine. "All right, kid! Let's eat those frozen taiyaki I bought yesterday" he exclaimed excitedly, flashing Izuku a smile.

"Taiyaki for breakfast?" The green haired boy ask, while his eyes followed Gran Torino's movements as he walked towards the freezer. "I like sweets!" taking out a plate of taiyaki from the freezer, he skipped happily towards Izuku. Said boy lifted the microwave and settled it on the table, plugged in to the socket , subsequently taking the plate from him and placed it inside the machine. He casually pushed some buttons and yellow lights surrounded the plate inside.

Gran Torino seated himself on a chair, tapping the table with his palms excitedly. The green haired boy stood in front of the microwave, holding his chin between his index finger and thumb, his head was elsewhere, thinking about how he should gain a better control of his quirk. A "ding" came from the machine in front of him, he take the plate out with a cloth layering his bare skin so it doesn't burned.

Not realising, he muttered out a "What should I do?" out loud, catching the attention of Gran Torino. With a smile, he said "For now, just eat a piping hot Taiyaki". He take one in his hands and brought it to his mouth, opening his mouth in anticipation, his teeth bite down on i- "It's cold!!"

"Huh?! I microwaved it on defrost, though..."

The elder replied again "Are you an idiot? You stuck the whole plate in, didn't you?" He pointed towards the opened microwave "If you force a plate in like that, it won't turn, so only part of it will get hot." Turning back to the boy, he lets out a growl "Is this your first time using a microwave?!"

Said boy sweat dropped and wave his hands frantically "Uh Oh... I'm sorry. Ours wasn't the turni-" he paused. Eyes widening in realisation a few seconds later, a large grin appeared on his face "I've got it!" Making the pro hero stared at him in bewilderment.

He take a taiyaki between his fingers and exclaimed proudly "This...This taiyaki is me!" The elder had to keep himself from stumbling backwards as he furrowed his eyebrows "No it's not, are you okay?"

Realising what he had said, Izuku scratched his neck "Oh, no, that's not what I meant" His whole demeanor changed again as determination filled his entire being, his green eyes glowed, a lopsided smile crept up his face "Up until now, I've insisted on "using" One For All. Using it when I need it, in the place that need it. Like flipping on a switch. But with that...my reaction time got slower and slower with the second and third moves."

His knees bent, he continues "I should've turned the switch on throughout from the beginning!" Familiar red lines started to glow on his body, "Imagining the heat that used to only be in one place..." his body glowed "spreading throughout my whole body!"

Gran Torino smiled proudly at the sight as Izuku continues to push his power and trying to gain control of it. The red glowing lines faded as green lightning cackled around his body.

"Imagining a taiyaki in a microwave is really boring though...are you okay with that?" Gran Torino smirked as he too started to fall in his battle stance. "All Might already said that... it's fine" he forced through gritted teeth, struggling to maintain control since it's his first time.

"Wanna give your new technique a try?" Izuku smiled "Yes!"

........................................................................

3 days. It's been 3 days since Sakura hasn't text him back. Shoto stared at his phone screen,

Sakura, it's Shoto.

I've arrived at my father's agency. Did you get hurt? Is everything okay over there?

Sakura
Ohayo(hi) Sho-kun

I'm doing great over here. Glad that you're safe.

Same goes to you. It's late, you should rest.

Goodnight.

The two text from him are still left unread, he wondered if she fell asleep and forgot about him. But aren't 3 days too long for her to leave him unread? What if...

He shake the negative thoughts out of his head, 'Maybe she's just busy..'. He forced the thoughts to the back of his head and focus on his internship.

After reuniting with his mother, Shoto puts his differences with his father aside and chooses Endeavor Agency. He accepts that Endeavor is the No. 2 Pro Hero and desires to learn from his judgment and instincts. Endeavor is proud of him for choosing to work with him, but he reminds his father that this is a choice all his own.

Both him and his father had been tracking down the Hero Killer's movements and it seems to lead them to Hosu City. Thinking of Hosu, knowing that he and a certain pink haired girl are in the same city, he couldn't help but to lose his focus every now and then.

'What if we bump into each other?'

The thought made his stomach flutter in a strange way.

No, it's the last thing that could happen. Even if they are in the same city, he bet that she's extremely busy patrolling and not tracking some villain's trail like what his father is exactly doing.

........................................................................

"Passengers, please hold on to your seats"

It is after that announcement was made that something hit the train and made a hole on it. The sight of a man with white hair caught Izuku's attention 'A hero?!'. Just then, an enormous hand grab a hold of the hero's head and smashed it on the floor, succeeding in knocking him out.

The green haired boy trailed his eyes from the enormous hand to a huge blue coloured torso, its other hands rip the train opened, revealing its hideous face "Nomu!" he exclaimed in shock. "Kid, stay seated!" Gran Torino ordered from beside him.

He proceeded to jump on the blue monster and kick its head, causing its hold of the other hero below him to loosen up. With great agility, he grab its waist and use his legs to kick the air behind, flying away from the train together with the monster.

Izuku ran towards the hole and saw a huge fire had broken out in the center of Hosu City "Wh-what's that...? What is going on?!"

........................................................................

Iida trailed behind the pro hero, his head is filled with only one person, Stain...the Hero Killer. It couldn't be him, he's not that flashy. Just then, his attention was diverted to a quiet alley. Even though it's quite dark, he could have sworn he saw two figure fighting. Without any hesitation, he changed his direction to the alley, the pro hero in front not realising his disappearance.

He's right. There stood the Hero Killer pinning a man to a wall which Iida could only guess to be a hero. Anger and hatred erupted inside of him. Blinded by anger, he lurched forward and swing his leg. Unfortunately, Stain catches his leg in mid air and throw him away. The boy crashed on the floor with his head gear flying away, revealing his face.

"A kid wearing a suit?" Stain continues "Go away. This is not a place for children." Said boy, slowly sit up, "You... You're the Hero Killer: Stain" he glared as hard as he could "You are, aren't you?" Letting out a growl, his glare intensifies "I've been chasing you. I did not think I would find you so soon!"

The Hero Killer pointed his katana on his throat. However Iida doesn't waver. Instead, he stands on his feet in a slow manner "I am a brother of a hero you attacked. The younger brother of a most excellent older brother."

His spine snapped straighter as he stood on his feet fully "You will remember this name for as long as you live. Ingenium, the name of the hero who will defeat you!"

"I see" Stain narrowed his eyes, his crimson orbs glowed dangerously, murderous aura surrounded them as he spoke out "Die."

........................................................................

Iida widened his eyes at the sight of Izuku standing protectively in front of him.

"Midoriya?"

Said boy glanced at him over his shoulder "I came to save you, Iida!"

The boy behind him stuttered"Why- How..?"

Never taking his eyes off the person in front, Izuku continues "Sixty percent of the Hero Killer's victims were found in places without many people. I searched away from the center of the commotion in the alleyways near Normal Hero Agencies. I searched them one by one."

With worry, he asked "Can you move? We need to go to bigger streets and call for a pro hero." Forcing his words, Iida answered "I can't...my body won't move. Ever since he cut me... I think it's his quirk."

The green haired boy let out a gasp "It's just as the commentators on TV guessed. So...he activates his quirk by cutting?" Just then the sight of a hero leaning against the wall caught his attention, "There's someone else here!" He gritted his teeth, he was planning to carry Iida and flee from the scene but it seems like his plan was ruined.

"Midoriya... don't get involved!" Iida exclaimed and glare at nothing in particular "This...This has nothing to do with you!" Said boy furrowed his eyebrows, his voice tremble a bit as he says "What are you saying?"

A voice caught both of their attention "How noble, your friend came to save you" Crimson eyes darted to Izuku's face "But I have a duty to kill kim. If we clash, of course the weaker will be......culled" The atmosphere around them became heavy to the point that the two youngsters feel like choking.

Izuku clamped his teeth together, struggling to stay composed under his penetrating gaze. A memory of All Might flickered through his mind.

"The eyes of white collar criminals like you burn silently"

Slowly and sneakily, he tap on his phone screen that was hidden behind him. Hoping that someone would know what it means.

........................................................................

Shoto leaped just in time to avoid an attack from Nomu. He narrowed his eyes 'Those are the monsters from before...What the hell is going on?'. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see another two, so there's only three. They are spread out... causing damages and attacking anyone on their sight. He send his ice to the Nomu in front of him, successfully freezing it, but not for long as it broke through his ice with ease. At least he have enough time to get away from it and let the heroes handle it.

He observed them from afar, his eyebrows furrowed. Something's not right. How can a fire and three monsters appeared at the same time? There must be some mastermind behind these. An image of a guy with ash blue hair and extremely dry skin flickered in his mind, he click his tongue.

This is bad. If the other three are as strong as the one in USJ then everyone could be in danger. The heroes could be in danger, his father could be in danger, his friends that are interning in Hosu City, Iida, Izuku and mostly...... Sakura. Images of an injured pinkette flashed through his thoughts. He gritted his teeth, feeling angry all of a sudden.

A vibration in his pocket snapped him out of his thoughts. Almost immediately, he took out his phone, thinking a message came from her. Feeling slightly disappointed at it coming from the class group, he shrugged the feeling off and tap on it.

Class A

Midoriya

Midoriya had sent a location

"Huh?" He let out, confused. What? Why did he sent that? And plus, it's not that far away from where he is. He narrowed his eyes as he let his brain work. Hosu City, Nomu, League of Villains, Sakura, Midoriya, Iida.

Finally it clicked. Hosu City, Iida, Ingenium and Hero Killer: Stain.

The Hero Killer: Stain, and Iida.

He click on the location without any hesitation and his legs automatically began running, following the location shown on his screen.

"Shoto! Where do you think you're going?" Endeavor shouted at him.

Without turning back, he answered "An alleyway at 4-2-10 Ekou Street. Send any pros that you come across there. My friends... might be in danger."

........................................................................

Falling into his battle stance, Izuku charged without hesitation, his body glowed, indicating the activation of his quirk. With a smirk, Stain too, fell in his battle stance, his eyes watching the boy with interest 'Good'. He swing his katana towards him as his other hand grab a hold of another sword on his hip, he pulled it out and swing it upwards.

Izuku dodged both of his swings by kneeling down and went through the space between his legs. Without wasting another second, Stain turned towards him and slashed his katana downwards but it was met with empty space as the boy disappeared. 'He disappea-' not having enough time to realise the shift in the air, he was hit by a strong force to his head. From a few feet away, Iida watched them, his eyes sparkled a bit when he saw Izuku successfully landing a hit.

However, the moment was short-lived. Stain take his katana to his lips, there's a little blood on it but it was enough. He smirked as he licked the blood off the sharp edges. Izuku widen his eyes in horror when he felt his body gone stiff.

'I see... it's blood!' he trembled a bit as he struggled to move. Stain stood from beside him, "It's wasn't powerful enough. You left my field of vision and maneuvered so that you would definitely be able to bring me down."

He walks pass the boy leisurely "People who are all talk are a dime dozen, but you are worth letting live. You're different from these guys"

The Hero Killer stopped right in front of Iida and pointed his katana towards his head, "Stop it!" Izuku shouted through his gritted teeth. Stain proceed to lift his sword. Just then, a flame shoot out of nowhere, forcing him to jump away.

A familiar silhouette appeared with his left side blazing on fire. Stain glared at the silhouette "Tch...one after another."

Both Izuku and Iida widened their eyes at the familiar sight of Shoto "Midoriya...you need to give more details in times like this" He paused as he showed his phone screen "You made me late."

Iida stuttered out "T-Todoroki, you too?" Izuku thought to himself 'Todoroki? Did I sent it to the class group?'

"Why are you here? And...you're using your left side..." He spoke out in awe. "Why? That's my line. It took me a few seconds to figure out what you meant since you only sent your location info. You're not one to send it without a reason."

Ice spread on the ground, causing Stain to jumped up. While Izuku and the hero was lifted by it, away from any danger "Don't worry, the pros will also get here in a few minutes."

His left hand shot out, flames shoot towards Stain who was still in mid air and said man twisted his body to avoid the attack. Both Izuku and the normal hero slide down the ice, towards where Shoto is.

Standing protectively in front of the three, Shoto spoke out "I won't let you kill these guys, Hero Killer."

........................................................................

A pair of eyelids opened to reveal sharp emerald eyes. A sigh of contentment could be heard as a certain pink haired kunoichi stretches her body. Three days... It took shorter than she had thought.

Her phone screen brightened up, catching her attention. She tap on the notification.

Class A

Izuku

Izuku send a location

She stood on her two feet, her body feels heavier, her chakra more stable, she feels amazing. She feels......complete. Her eyebrows raised in fascination when a red arrow like thing move on her phone screen whenever she walks. A blue line appeared and it seems to lead her somewhere. Knowing Izuku was the one who sent it, she can't help but feels that something's off.

Molding her chakra in a familiar way, Sakura smiled and disappeared from her room, leaving a petal of cherry blossom on her former place.

........................................................................

"Todoroki don't let this guy get your blood! I think he control his opponents by digesting their blood orally. That's how he got all of us." Stain groaned 'This kid...'

Hearing Izuku's warning, Shoto readied himself "He sucks blood to keep people from moving. So that's why he uses blades huh?" He lifted his hands and settled them beside his torso, readying his attack "I can keep my distance and-" he didn't get to finish what he was about to say as a dagger flew towards him and grazed his cheek.

'Shit!'

When he look back towards the villain, Shoto found him jumping above him. Luckily his ice managed to block the katana just in time before it hit him. But then, Stain diverted his gaze upwards causing Shoto to follow his gaze.

Another katana was spinning in the air 'Another one?! He threw it at the same time as the dagger!' He was snapped out of his thoughts when the villain grab a hold of his collar and pulled him close, his long tongue sticking out, ready to lick the blood on Shoto's cheek. Said boy widened his eyes and flames immediately spread on his left side. Stain was forced to let go of the boy and jumped away to avoid it.

Shoto's breathing trembled slightly 'That was close. He averted his gaze to distract me.' Without wasting anymore time, he send his ice towards the villain.Who dodged it with ease. He narrowed his eyes 'He's strong...'

They continue to clash against each other. Fire and ice shooting out of Shoto's hands, the Hero Killer jumping and twisting his body to dodge the attacks.

Iida, who's observing them the whole time "Why?...why are you two..." he paused and gritted his teeth "Stop! I've inherited my brother's name. That guy is mine!" Hearing what his friend had said, a memory from the sports festival flashed through his mind. Without turning to face him, Shoto answered "You inherited it? That's strange. The Ingenium I saw before didn't have that look on his face, though."

Letting out a sigh, he continues "You've got a lot going on behind the scenes in your family too huh?" A few distance away from them, Izuku was still struggling to move. When he felt a tickling sensation on the tip of his fingers, he tried wiggling it "I- I can move..."

Just then, the sight of Shoto's ice being sliced to pieces caught his attention. He saw the two-toned boy trying to shoot another wave of ice but some sort of blades were thrusted in his arms causing him to wince in pain and lose his focus. "You're pretty good too..." Stain spoke out as he changes his direction of attack towards the hero lying not too far away from him.

"Above you!" came a shout from Izuku as he immediately activates his quirk and pulled the Hero Killer away harshly.

Seeing the green haired boy back in action, Shoto asked himself "A time limit?" The hero heard it and reply to him "No, that kid should've been the last one Stain got. I can't move yet."

Snapping his gaze back to the said boy, "Get back Midoriya!" He exclaimed and send his ice towards Stain, careful not to hit the boy. Izuku leaped to his side "Since I got free first, I can think of three possible reasons." He turned to face Shoto "First, it could be less effective with more people. Second, the amount ingested could affect how long it works. And third, there could be a difference in effectiveness based on a person's blood type."

Knowing where he is going, the hero spoke out "Mine is B" Iida instinctively answered after him "I'm type A"

Shoto was about to ask Izuku about his when Stain interrupted "Blood type?" An eerie smile broke out on his face "... That's correct." The tension grew heavier. The UA students gulped as they try to stay composed.

"Todoroki. I'll distract him, so you'll support me from behind!" The green haired boy told him. With a small smile, Shoto answered "That's a big risk. Sakura wouldn't like that... but yeah let's do it, the two of us will protect them."

Stain narrowed his eyes "Two against one huh?" They all fell into their individual battle stance again as they began readying for the attack.

Izuku jumped on building to another building. Shoto uses his left and right side equally, supporting the green haired boy excellently. Stain dodging each and every attack.

This went on for a few more minutes until, "Ugh!" Izuku let out and fell to the ground, his leg was wounded by Stain's katana again. Before Stain could even get closer, red blazing flames covered his sight "Midoriya!". The green haired boy was paralysed all over again, and Shoto instantly used his ice to cover him from Stain's sight.

Changing his target, Stain broke through the ice in front of Shoto and jumped forward towards him. Said boy, immediately let his left side take control and attack the guy. With great agility, Stain twisted his body away from the flames and landed on another building. "From the right!" Izuku's frustrated yell could be heard.

Shoto was getting pretty tired, that guy was too fast. He could easily dodged all of his attacks. The two-toned boy could feel his energy draining 'Shit this is bad...'

His hands stop moving, his chest heaved up and down, struggling to get oxygen in his lungs. That moment was all the villain needed to lunged forward and get closer to the boy. Shoto saw this and immediately shot his hands up in an attempt to push him away but nothing came out of his palms. Izuku widened his eyes in horror, as Stain swing his katana downwards to his shoulder blade.

"Todoroki!!" Both Iida and Izuku shouted simultaneously.

And that is when a flash of pink appeared. The katana never made it to his skin, it was caught between a pair of feet. With such strong force, Stain went flying away together with his katana.

Dust gathered around the area, covering their sight. Shoto wave his hands to clear his sight. And when his sight was cleared, he saw a familiar figure standing right in front of him. Although her back is facing him, he could still recognise her clearly. Long cherry blossom hair, confident and strong posture, long and slim legs, toned yet feminine body.

"Sakura...?"

The pink haired girl turned around, emerald clashed with heterochromia. His surroundings went blurry as he focus on the girl facing him, 'She let her hair down' he noticed, her hair was flowing gorgeously down to her waist. He didn't even hear what she was saying until, he felt her touch on his left arm. He saw her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pouted slightly, her eyes weren't looking at his face. He followed her line of sight and saw the injuries on his left arm.

Without warning, green light emitted from her palms, causing him to flinched in surprised. But he soon found himself relaxing as he feels a warm and comforting sensation. His eyes landed on her face that was scrunched up in focus and worry. Then he snapped his gaze back towards his wounded arm only to be surprised again when he saw the skin mending itself.

'Healing quirk? Is this...'

After a few seconds, Sakura let go of his arm. The warm sensation faded, and his arm was fully healed. There's not even a gash on it, it seems like nothing happened.

The girl went to grab Izuku and leaped back beside him. "Sacchan!" She glared at him or should he say at them "What are you idiots thinking?! Doing something so reckless!" Then, she walked pass them and onwards Iida "And mostly you! Do you really think this is something worth risking your life over? If you didn't die here then I might just kill you on my own!"

She then pointed a finger towards him "You should think about your decision and what will happen to your loved ones before doing it!"

Shoto found himself smiling a little at the sight of the girl that has been on his mind since forever. The aura surrounded them seems to lighten up as the pinkette continuously scolds all of them (including the poor hero who's just lying there, not knowing what's his fault).

Then, a groan caught all of their attention to the figure struggling to stand "Another one?" He paused and gave a slight chuckle "I must say, Ingenium you've got great friends."

Sakura turned her whole body to face him, "And I see that you're the infamous Hero Killer: Stain?" Said guy cracked a lopsided smile on his face "Yes, you're right...miss"

Her eyebrows raised in fascination 'Huh? He's got incredible manners for a villain.'

"Sacchan you need to be careful. He digest blood to gain control of his enemy's body" hearing Izuku's explanation, she couldn't help but to feel a bit nostalgic 'Looks like we got another Hidan here'

Just then, Iida spoke out again "Stop. Todoroki, Midoriya and Sakura, this has nothing to do with you" the kunoichi narrowed her eyes towards him and let out a sigh "Then get up. Get up and fight, Iida."

Not giving him any space for argument, she snapped her gaze and fell to her battle stance. "Cause if you don't then we'll continue to fight for you until you could stand on your own" hearing what she had said, Iida's eyes glowed with a newfound admiration for the girl.

Stain chuckled darkly, the air grew heavier than ever though it didn't bother the pink haired kunoichi in the slightest bit. Izuku watch as she stayed stable in her battle stance, not showing even the slightest hint of shuddering. Didn't she feel the intense murderous aura from Stain? Isn't she terrified?

Even Shoto could barely hold himself from stumbling to the ground and just cower in fear. She just stood there like it's a normal thing that is going on in her life. Her knees were bent a little bit before she disappeared from their sight.

Shoto whipped his head around nervously, looking for her. He didn't even care if he's getting a whiplash from how hard he's moving his neck. Sounds of blades clashing against each other caught their attention. They turned their gaze towards the two figure fighting with each other. He could see a weird looking dagger in each of Sakura's hands. It looks like it could break at any moment from clashing against Stain's katana. However he could tell that it's not true from how it's blocking every swing of Stain's katana.

Sakura swing her kunai around skillfully, Stain keeping the same level as her with his blades. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion 'This girl is different...very different from the others'.

Both of them jumped away from one another, he take this as a chance to speak his mind "Who are you really?" He could feel the hero vibe coming from her, but there's something else that's completely different and hidden away from the others, it's almost like a villain yet it's not.

The girl smiled, her eyes glowed gorgeously yet it holds an extremely dangerous intent, it's like there's something inside of her, like another side that has been in hiding for a long time, this caused him to froze. Is this...fear? How can a mere girl like her made him feel this way? He's the Hero Killer for god's sake!

"Sakura Haruno, a shinobi...of the leaf" she whispered, low enough so that only the two of them can hear it.

'A shinobi? What kind of nonsense is that?' he screamed in his head. Just then, she lunged forward again. He barely have the time to recollect himself and block the dagger from hitting him, or so he thought. Instead of a dagger, her knuckles came in contact with his cheek, breaking his katana in half and sending him flying to the wall again.

Although Sakura managed to hit him, she still got her fist wounded by his katana. She really thought that she had caught him off guard, but it seems like he's fast enough to lift his katana. Just as she thought, she felt her body go stiff as the dust cleared up and Stain's smirking face came into view.

"Well well... I guess even shinobi make mistakes huh?"

'Ugh outer, careless as usual'

"Sacchan!"

"Sakura!"

A wall of ice appeared between them, acting as a barrier. Shoto grab her and seated her on the ground behind him. He looked over his shoulder, his eyebrows furrowed in worry "Are you okay? Why did you jumped in like that? You didn't even give us any warnings!"

'Whoa calm down Romeo. Kyaaah outer he's worried!'

'Shhh inner!'

Sakura put up her mental shield, locking away the squealing inner at the back of her mind.

"Gomen(sorry)..." She said. Shoto sigh, his jaw clenched as he caught the sight of her wounded hand, 'That's going to leave a scar'.

'Damn that Hero Killer' "Midoriya-" a voice interrupts him "Todoroki, Midoriya, Sakura, I apologized this has nothing to do with any of you." Izuku frowned "You're saying that again?"

Iida force his feet to stand on the ground. The three keep on looking at him "That's why...I can't allow you three to bleed more than this!"

Sakura allowed a small smile to crept up her face. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Stain snarled "It's no use trying to be reformed for appearance's sake. A person's essence doesn't change so easily. You'll never be anything but a fake who prioritized his own selfish desires. Someone must set you straight."

"Iida, don't listen to the logic of a murderer" Shoto argued. "No, he's right. I have no right to call myself a hero" Iida paused, a new light has earned its place in his eyes "Even so, I can't give in. If I give in, then Ingenium will die!"

Stain clicked his tongue "Out of the question" and lunged forward. Shoto pushed Iida behind him and threw his left hand out, letting flame emit towards him. Said villain dodged and began jumping on the walls 'Taking on multiple opponents alone must be hard for him to deal with. He's gotten desperate trying to kill Iida and this hero before the pros come. He's got crazy tenacity...'

Iida tried to used his recipro but nothing happened, his memories flashed to the brief battle of him and Stain 'Did the radiator broke?'. He glanced towards Shoto "Todoroki can you regulate temperature?"

Without tearing his gaze from the villain, he answered "I'm not used to my left side yet. Why?"

"Freeze my legs without plugging up the exhausts!" That caught his attention and caused him to snapped his gaze at the boy. Stain take this as an advantage to threw his dagger towards him "You're in the way!" However, Iida blocked it with his arm before it managed to touch Shoto. Stain threw another one without hesitation "You stop too!" It stabbed into his arm harshly, causing him to fall in front of Shoto with one of his arm pinned on the ground.

Flames immediately disappeared as Shoto lose his focus and called out to him "Iida!" Said boy gritted his teeth in pain "Just do it! Hurry!" A few distance away, Izuku struggled to stand "I...I can move" he looked at them and glared at the villain, familiar red lines glowed around his body.

Shoto froze Iida's legs, "Damn it!" Iida shouted before pulling the dagger on his arm off with his teeth.

Slowly, he stood back up on his feet

"Recipro... Extend!"
"One for all...Full Cowling!"

Two figures flew towards the villain. Izuku swung his fist as Iida swung his leg. Stain's body twisted painfully as his face and waist were met with a strong force.

Sakura smiled, she feels a tingling sensation at the tip of her fingers and found herself being able to move. She caught sight of Shoto firing his flames towards the villain again and Iida swinging his other leg, 'Huh? He's still able to move?'. She was about to join but something came to her mind as she witness the battle, 'Nah... I'mma sit here and let them. This is their fight.' Again, she smiled proudly as her gaze jumped on Iida then to Izuku and lastly to Shoto 'They need this, especially Iida.'

'After all... I'm mentally exhausted after those nonstop training for a whole three days.' she chuckled to herself.

'Yeah right more like being a lazyass'

'Well...'

........................................................................

It was settled. Stain was defeated and tied up. His weapons was stripped off of him. The hero was fine and now carrying Izuku on his back "U-umm.." Izuku let out, causing the hero whom now she knows as Native to said "You hurt your legs right? Let me do this as a thank you for saving me".

Sakura giggled at the sight and was about to stand up until a pair of arms slid behind her and under her knees. She lets out a squeal as Shoto lifted her up in his arms, bridal style.

"Sho kun, it's okay, I could st-"

"Wrap your arms around my neck or you'll fall down"

She obeyed his command and rest her head on his shoulder. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Izuku raising his eyebrows in amusement and mouthing 'Ooh how the tables have turned'.

'That idiot'

"Where's Stain?" Shoto turn his gaze beside him and she followed his line of sight to see Iida pulling Stain. Poor boy has his hands injured.

"Iida..." She called out. The boy turned his gaze towards her "Sakura" she then gave him a smile that says everything, 'I'm proud of you'. Iida stared at her for a few seconds before replying her smile with his own.

"Thank you"

........................................................................

"Wha- Why are you here?!" A familiar voice exclaimed in surprised. Izuku lifted his head and saw "Gran Torino!"

He was met with a kick to his face "I thought I told you to stay seated on the bullet train!" Sakura saw the old man and grin "Ojichan!!(Grandpa)"

'Seriously, is Naruto rubbing off on you?'

"Wha- Ojicha- Who-" Sorahiko widened his eyes again at the sight of the pinkette being carried and injured "You too?! I thought I made it clear, no injuries!!"

Shoto furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "Who's that?". Hearing his question, Izuku answered "The hero I'm interning with, Gran Torino. But why are you here?"

He placed his hands on his hips "I was told to come here all of a sudden. Well, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad that both of you are okay."

Other voices came "It's around here!" More weird looking guys came, in Sakura's eyes at least. The pros ran closer towards them "Endeavor told us there was a request for help here, but..."

"Children..?"

Then, their attention snapped to the tied up villain "Isn't that the Hero Killer?"

"What?!"

"I'll call the police!"

........................................................................

"Get down!!" Gran Torino warned.

A huge bird came out of nowhere.

'Is that even a bird? Why's the brain showing? Eww...'

'It's wearing pants? It's a bird that's wearing a pair of freaking pants?'

"A Nomu!"

'Ahh a nomu'

It flew towards them and before they knew it, the Nomu grab Izuku. All of them widened their eyes at the sight.

"Midoriya!"

'Oh no you don't..!'

She was about to jump into action until she saw movements from the Hero Killer out of the corner of her eyes.

In the blink of an eye, Stain was running forward towards the Nomu.

"This society overgrown with fake heroes...and the criminals who wave their power around idly should all be purged."

Dust went flying as the Nomu was pinned on the ground with Stain on top of it, his other hand grab a hold of Izuku.

'Did he just save Izuku?'

She lose her focus as she sensed a familiar chakra of a blue haired villain.

'Where? From up there?' she thought to herself as she glanced at the top of a tall building. Her memories of the USJ villain attack flashed in her mind.

'Of course it's him.'

Without warning, she get off Shoto's hold. Making the boy look at her in confusion.

"I'll be back..." She said before once again disappearing and leaving a petal of cherry blossom on her former place.

........................................................................

"This is a mess!" Tomura Shigaraki yelled out in frustration after seeing the Hero Killer killing one of his Nomus. He began scratching his neck "Why...why won't things go the way I want?"

"And how do you want it to be?"

His scratching stopped and he turned around to see the same pink haired girl from UA. "You..?"

Sakura blankly stared at him "You're the mastermind behind all of these aren't you?"

He smirked and let out a laugh "Of course it's me. What are you gonna do about it?"

She flash stepped right in front of him and punch him. Her hand grab a hold of his collar as she lifted him up slightly but her knees are still pinning him down to the ground, her other hand was pulled back in a threatening way. She noticed the other villain standing still and it confused her but she shrugged it off, making sure to keep an eye on him out of the corner of her eyes.

"Tell me here and now. What the hell do you want from Izuku?" Shigaraki chuckled eerily, his eyes glowed in fascination. He lifted one of his hands and began placing his fingers on her wrist one by one. "You're interesting..." He placed his thumb.

"And strong..." He placed his index finger, Sakura clenched her teeth. She tightened her hold as he placed his middle finger on her skin. "Shut up and answer me!" His smirk widened, he placed his ring finger. Just then, his pupils dilated slightly as a tint of pink crept up his pale cheeks "Oh..."

"And you're quite pretty too" he placed his pinky and her skin under his touch started crumbling.

'Shit!' memories of the USJ attack flashed in her mind and she remembered the image of Aizawa sensei's crumbling skin.

She shifted in her position, wanting to get away but Shigaraki placed his other hand on her leg that was pinning him down, causing it to become the same as her wrist. She hissed in pain as she feels the stinging sensation. He chuckled at the sight of her struggling "You know, I could do this much quicker but I enjoy your company."

"I don't want you to be gone just yet..." A giggle came out of his mouth.

'This guy...what the hell is wrong with him?!'

'Uhh...'

He stopped giggling and his face turned serious "Say...how about you join us?"

She glared at him "Let.go.of.me."

Just then, she remembered that her other hand is still free so she pulled it back "Like hell I'm gonna join you."

"Kurogiri!"

Before Sakura could register what had happened, she was pushed back and a purple swirling thingy appeared. Shigaraki smirked as the other villain who was called Kurogiri stand beside him.

"Hope to see you again, bubblegum" And just like that, the purple swirling thingy faded away with both of them.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

DON'T ASK ME WHY I WROTE THAT LAST PART.

Okay lmao I just got an idea out of nowhere so I let my brain free and wrote it down. At this point I just felt like rewriting everything. 

Maybe I will in the future but for now I'mma just continue with the flow. Honestly I just wrote this story because my brain is too stuffed with Sakura stuff. So I didn't plan it really well and I didn't expect to have so many support.

Also...THANK U FOR ALL THE REVIEWS AND SUPPORTS. They really keep me motivated.

AND DON'T WORRY IT'S STILL TODOSAKU.

MY HEART IS STILL STUCK WITH TODOSAKU SO DON'T WORRY PEOPLE.

Yeah that's all, stay safe~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 232 14
After Ciel's death, Elizabeth was depress and her family wanted her to be happy. Now Elizabeth was 18 and still was depress and her family wanted to...
One Fairy By 🦇

Fanfiction

37.1K 762 36
"Watch out blondie!" "Your gonna fall!" Fishermen called out as I walked to my apartment. I just waved at them humming. I looked down at Plue to fin...
103K 1.4K 21
This is a fan fiction I created from taking the anime Highschool of the dead and combining it with parts of the videogame Prototype. It's based on an...
636K 25.2K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...