He is my cheeku always....(Co...

By Prahatikakrishnan

About Rohirat,mahirat This amazing cover by @Niyati25 More

The Beginning of the End
The Beginning of End-2
Sneak peek
Tough times..
What actually happened...
Sneak peek into the next chapter
Emotional breakdowns...
Untitled part-9
The Aftermath
Back to base...
Untitled Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part-17

The Way Back to Them??

2.1K 91 300
By Prahatikakrishnan

Well before I go into the next part of story,few ppl have messaged me questioning whether the details written in the other story(You're so important) about the 2nd odi between India and Aus are true..Well..all the details abt the match lyk no celebration at 50, runout chances and no reactions from Virat etc are all true and are written after going through the details of the match.The background reason is my imagination and that's not true...Any further information  abt the match can be seen in youtube highlights or commentary ..Thank you. ...And yeh part bhi thoda action bhara hua hai ,so pls bear with it and imagine it ..

I don't want to loose the flow by splitting the update...So this is lyk the biggest I have ever written(shayad more than 2400 words) ...So read it carefully and incase of any doubts pls do reach out...Actions sequences are completely imaginary,so pls do accept....

Next part continuation:

BCCi office:

Man on phone:Mujhe aapse ek help chahiye

Dada (having an idea what is):No....an undoubted no...

Man:pehle sun tho lijiye mein kya puchne wala hu ...

Dada:Mahiya(kudos to ppl who guessed it correctly ..many of u did)..kabse mujhe teri rah samjhne ke liye  baaton ki jarurat padi??na pehle thi aur na aage hoga ..isiliye bol raha hu no ..

Mahi:Dada samjhiye na....wo mere bacche hai dada...I know ki aap aur sachin paaji bahuth try kar rahe hai by talking with home minister and the top officers(so these are the ppl abt whom dada asked sach sir in the previous updates that baat hui kya un logon se aisa)..but mera baath bhi ek baar suniye...pls...dada

Dada(knowing he can't sway mahi in this matter):So,now you want to be the liaison between indian government and BCCI for this...ryt...wahi hai na??

Mahi:Ha dada...For them also it's beneficial as I'm already trained a bit in the army..honorary hi sahi but lt.colonel hu...And thodi bahuth army stint experience bhi hai..so maan jayegenge wo log bhi...help kijiye na dada...pls..

Dada:teekh hai Mahiya...mei dekhta hu .tum na jyaada fikar mat kar and ha sakshi se jaruur baat karna...bye...

Mahi calls sakshi and lets her know the same...Inspite of having her own apprehensions about this entire ordeal,knowing mahi won't give up and because of the  love towards her lovely devars she agreed to it after giving him many instructions and take care kind of words (imagine the convo..)

She comes into the living room to see a grim looking anushka and Ritika both holding to each other..Seeing sakshi,anushka starts talking ..

Anushka:aayiye na bhabhi...kya sab ho raha hai bhabhi ...hum sab ne(mahi,sakshi,ro,ritz and team) tho kya kya sochke rakha hai vi ko surprise karne ke liye on his birthday. ..Mahi bhai and Ro specifically requested leave saying personal reasons(to army and bcci respectively) to be with him on his special day...And uske baad pura trip plan kiya Ro and bhai ne milke just because zivu wanted sometime with Sammy and ro wanted his "me time"with bhai...(thanks to Mahiro457 for this amazing idea for Rohit's personal leave request)..par yaha dekho na bhabhi kya ho raha hai and she starts wailing along with an already sobbing ritu..sakshi starts consoling them..

At the same time Team Room(Mumbai):

ABD comes running  to Taj and started banging on the said room by housekeeping ..K.L opened the door and let him in...The entire team which is kind of already anticipating him ,greeted him with grave and grim voices..

Having a look at the entire team,AB realised that MS is missing  to provide them  the req moral support which is being clearly seen  and may be probably this is one of the scratch that the most weakest moment he has seen the Indian team in..

AB:Hey Rah...I didn't have a faintest idea that all this is happening??How ??What abt Nush??where is she??And where is MS??

Rahul:Hey AB...nushkie bhabhi is with ritz and sakshi bhabhi  is with them...So they are fine now..And abt MS bhai he is at his army posting but he has contacted Dada with some plan according to wat Sourav sir told me..And abt the matter not being in the news,Dada managed it to be under wraps as of now...We don't want any more international media attention to this news..

AB:So any leads??

Rahul:nothing so far..

AB(realising they badly need the mental support and he can provide it  to them (atleast to rah,chahal,Bhuvi and Jinks)but knowing that they wont agree if he say so):Can I be here with you guys until everything is solved??Pls ...You know biscuit is very important to me and I admire rohit a lot ..

Rahul ,Jinks and Bhuvi looked at each other and finally relented..

Just after 30 min :

Reporter:Abhi abhi ek video jo release hua hai social media pe and it was sent directly to all news channels too ..Uss video ne saara desh ko chakma de diya..halla macha  ke rakha hai ...This is an exclusive footage which we are airing for only our viewers...dekhiye sab se pehle ndtv pe...This video proves that jo bhi BCCI ne kaha wo jhoot tha....And what next...kya hoga??kya hai ab virat kohli aur rohit sharma ka haal??jaaniye ek chota sa break be baad..

This was seen at the Team room(AB and Indian team),BCCI office and Mahi bhai simultaneously..

AB:S*** just got real....

Dada:what the hell??kya karu ab..?

Mahi bhai called sakshi immediately
Mahi bhai:Sakshi news dekh...jaldi....

Sakshi:ha ha ..kya hua...pehle ye tho bol..

Saying so she along with anu and ritz saw the news  just to hear a ear deafening scream from both ritz and anu which even mahi bhai heard...

Mahi:sakshi... sakshi...kya hua...

Sakshi:mahi ...mein baad mein call karti hun...yaha bahuth kuch sambhalna hai mujhe...

Ritz:bhabhi...dekhiye na...kitna torture kar raha hai...dekha nahi ja raha hai...bhabhi...

Sakshi:sh...ritzz...sab teekh hojayega...mahi  and dada dekh raha hai waha....tum tere mahi bhai pe trust karte ho na ..wo sab teekh karega ....we 'll get them back...anu bolna..kuch tho bol...

Anu:bhabhi....bhabhi(wailing)...kya bolu...meine humare surprise ke alawa kuch aur  surprise bhi dena chahti thi vi ko....I'm pregnant bhabhi...pregnant...vi papa banne waala hai...yeh baat mein usko batane wali thi...lyk a surprise...ab pata nahi ..kya karu...kya karu...kya hone wala hai...(all the while sobbing loudly)

(p.s :for ppl who have doubts abt Sammy and zivu they are with radhika..)

This single information stunned ritz and sakz making them also speechless while tears started rolling everyone's eyes...

So,now to the video:

The video has 4 masked men brutally hitting vi and ro as they are continuously and viciously giving back to the masked ppl with their words...

One masked man:So,Indian government aapne dekha hoga...kya haal hai aapke chahithe kreedakaron ka..kya haal kiya hum ne......aur bhi bura haal karenge hum...aur jab tak aap humara Mansoor bhai ko release nahi karenge tab tak aisa videos hi aayega,har 3 ghante mein ek...aap logon ke paas bas baarah gante hai...sirf baarah gante...after that aap inke laash collect kar sakte hai...yeh jihaad hai ...farmaan khuda ka...

(No offense to any pakistani ppl ,just an imagination)

BCCi office:

Mahi:dada...dada...aap ne vo video dekha ..kitna torture kar rahe hai wo log mere bacchon ko...ab tho hume jaldi kuch karna padega...pls dada...ya ab bhi aap ye bolne wale ho hum baat kar rahe hai mahi officers se...pata chalega thodi der mein....aapse aur sach paji se nahi ho raha hai tho mein meri army log se baat karun?

.(sarcastically and this is not like mahi...he never does disrespect dada but his bacchas are in danger)..

Dada(understanding the plight his Mahiya is in coz he knows that feel and shouted):Mahiya ...chup...ek dum chup....I do understand what you are going throught but that doesn't mean we can't go ahead with a plan... aur kya lagake rakha hai ..wo tere hi bacche nahi,they are my bacha's bacha's...that means they are important to me also...Mein khud  call karne wala tha tujhe par beech mein ye video aagaya..Humko approval mil gaya home ministry se,a troop of 20 soldiers with 1 major was assigned along with you for this mission ..Ab tho yeh news ko bhi control karna hai...I'm sending you the details ...u guys go ahead .....par dhyan se...and be in contact with me always...

Introducing 2 new characters:

Major Shaad Aftab Khan:
A Veer chakra awardee..Dedicated and loyal soldier...watan se jyada kuch nahi iske liye...He is nushki's childhood  bestie and her father's fav student(in army under him)

Mrs.Jannat Aftab Khan:
Wife of Shaad..Scientist in Isro..Had a love marriage with Shaad..Country is her first love..

(Unpopular may be:I used to love these both as a pair...These two were from the popular show Qubool Hai..They will not be for long... just for 1 or 2 updates may be..you can imagine even anyother ppl of ur choice too..And how many ppl used to watch qubool hai like me??)

Mahi bhai,Shaad and other soldiers met quickly at that army base location where mahi previously was and flied to Mohali in army chopper immediately

In the chopper:

Mahi:so Mr.Khan aap ko kuch leads mila??

Shaad:Yes sir...and aap mujhe Shaad bula sakte hai..

Mahi(being ever courteous):In that case you can call me MS,Mahi or Mahendra..So abt the lead??

Shaad:Ha actually humara baat local police se hui jinhone confirm kiya ki the terrorists didn't leave Mohali...So depending on that we contacted Isro and with their help we deciphered the location from where the video was uploaded ..They managed to get it through their satellite frequency and signals it picked...

Mahi:Nice but itni jaldi..

Shaad:Actually my wife works there ..Jannat...So it kind of helped..And after all nushkie is my close friend...So itna tho kar sakta hu...So,what's the plan??

Mahi and Shaad discussed a plan  and finally reached the location

Unknown location:

We can see 4 masked man continuously beating 2 ppl.

Masked man1: Are aap dono 5 min ke liye chup nahi reh sakte kya??kabse dekh raha hu main ,tum log fight karte jaa rahe ho??

Vi and ro(in a bid to irritate them):Nahi...nahi reh sakte hum...

Vi and Ro(again together ):Are ..y r u saying the same as me??(addressing each other)..

Masked man 2:Abe chup...chup...

And starts hitting them again leaving them to loose lot of blood and consciousness...So,these ppl left from there

At the same time when mahi and co comes there:(Ab kaise aaya and all just imagine,they made a very good plan and waited until the right time):

Vi seeing mahi bhai coming:Are ro...ro utna...

Ro:kya hua vi...

Vi:Ro...mei na ek dream dekh raha hu...jisme mahi bhai yaha aaya hai

Ro(looking at the same direction as vi): Arey...Meiko bhi wahi lag raha hai ..mai bhi wahi dekh raha hu ..

Vi:Suno ro...kya dho log ek hi dream  dekh sakte kya??

Ro:kyun nahi...shayad hum dono ko blood loss bahuth ho rahe hai na isilye ek hi jaisa dreams aa raha hai(yaha par bhi ye ro aisa hi hai)

Vo:hehe... shayad tum teekh keh rahe ho...yeh bhi pehla wala hallucination jaisa hi hai...

Mahi bhai comes to them swiftly and started patting both of their heads with his two hands..

Vi:ro....ab bhai head pe pat bhi kar rahe hai...yeh dream na bahuth accha hai...

Ro:Ha vi ..

Mahi:vi baccha...ro baccha...mein yaha sach mein hu..

Realising he was for real ,

vi started whisper shouting:bhai...aap yaha kya kar rahe ho...they will kill you also...aap kyun yaha iss khatrnak area mai aaye ho...chali jaiye yaha se...

Mahi bhai (in the same whisper shouting way):Tho aur kya karu ..mere dho nikamme aur senseless bacche bina kuch soch samaj ke without even telling me or thinking abt me had gone for a super adventure and landed here...tho Meiko aana hi pada..aur ro tum,vi tho kuliya aur Jassi ke liye wo kand karke he got struck ..tera brain kaha gaya...

Vi:wo kab hai bhai jaane ke liye(trying to smile a bit and a wincing because of injuries)..

Mahi:tum na chup hi raho cheeku..

Ro:Hehe...accha kiya bhai aapne..And jaisa aap ne kiya na humare liye yaha aake hum ne bhi waise hi humara kiddos ke liye kiya...And ye mera bina dimag wala bestie ko mein akele kaise chod sakta hu...bataiyiye aap hi..And aap hi se tho sikhaya humne itna patriotism...Aap hi humesha bolte ho na "watan ke liye jaan bhi haazir hai"

Mahi bhai:wo tho hai...par mein wo mere baare mein kaha..chalo...chalo...baad mein lad sakte hai tum dono...we have to leave from here urgently before those ppl come...Our army ppl are dealing with them and mujhe bhi aap logon ko chopper mein chodne ke baad help karna hai unlogon ko...

Vi :Nahi na bhai...mujhe aapke ghod mein sona hai...

Ro:Ha na bhai...pls be with this...they ll deal with it ...

Mahi bhai:Teekh hai

And he started opening the ties,Shaad came there to help and with both of their support when this ppl are trying to come out ..Then out of no where it went BOOM....A massive blast took place...

News:
The place where it was suspected that terrorists has kept Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma has blasted off leaving no signs of life...Sources se pata chala ki the entire place was rigged with RDX ...Initial reports suggest the explosion was very massive and there might be no chances of survival for anyone ..And sutron ke mutabik ms dhoni bhi the waha pe par we are still waiting for that confirmation..

Listening this,the floor felt pulled from under their feet for ppl at 3 different places(Team Room,Virat's house and BCCI Office) separately followed by desperate screams..

Not proof read...This is the biggest update I have ever written...So pls do let me know how it is ..Pls do vote and comment.... Constructive criticism accepted...Lots of love...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 583 10
The book will have lots of Rohirat...Rohika...and ICT
Inside ICT By <3

Fanfiction

60.1K 3.6K 36
⭐Book 2 in the ICT series ⭐Sequal to B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S but can be read as a standalone too. ⭐Instagram chapters with context from this book will be up...
29.9K 1.6K 18
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❤️ *THIS FF IS...
274K 16.6K 107
The story of brothers who never thought that their closed ones will betray them !! Whom they considered as their family ! Will they ever forgive th...