єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

4

35.4K 824 279
By EstellaNovella

"Scott wait up" Stiles grabs his friends for support as he skids into them, panting heavily.

"Stiles, I'm playing first elimination, man. Can it wait?" Scott asks.

"Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone" Stiles begins. "The fiber analysis came back from the lab in LA. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods"

"Stiles, I gotta go"

"Wait, Scott. You're not going to believe what the animal was" Stiles calls but Scott jogs away. "It was a wolf"

"Ugh, lacrosse is getting to his head," Faline says. "I'm glad you don't play"

Faline watches as the players all make their way to the coach. The witch sits on the players' bench with Stiles' jersey wrapped around her shoulders.

Faline puts her earphones in and begins drawing in her sketchbook. Not paying any attention to the field. She bobs her head to the beat as she draws. Stiles watches as her sketches form a dark creature. A wolf with bright red eyes. Her sketching is cut off by Stiles pulling out her earphone.

"Scott made first line," Stiles says.

"Yay go Scott" Faline says sarcastically before looking at the drawing in front of her with a furrowed brow.

That night Stiles drags Faline to his house for research, telling her to bring the grimoire. Stiles types frantically on his computer whilst Faline watches Peter Pan and the Darling siblings fly to Neverland on Stiles' television.

"Pass me the grimoire," Stiles says and Faline holds it out and Stiles takes it, pulling up a translate tab on his computer.

"There's an index in the back," Faline says before curling up under Stiles' comforter.

The next morning Faline is asleep in Stiles' bed, said boy still typing away on his laptop. The pair are both startled by a harsh knock on the door. Stiles opens the door cautiously only to reveal Scott.

"Get in, you gotta see this dude," Stiles says. "I've been up all night reading. Websites, books. All this information"

"What did Faline do?" Scott asks, glancing to the girl who was sprawled under Stiles' blankets.

"Eat popcorn, watch films, and flick pieces of popcorn at me," Stiles says. "But she brought her family grimoire with her"

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott asks.

"A lot," Stiles says. "Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen"

Faline gets out of bed and stretches, revealing herself to be only wearing Stiles' shirt which was extremely large on her.

She walks out of the room and heads downstairs to make coffee. Faline has the coffee machine on before grabbing her mug that she had in the Stilinski household but is halted when she hears a clatter.

She knew the Sheriff would be at work and Scott and Stiles were upstairs. Faline cautiously creeps around the corner, holding her mug tightly.

Faline jumps into the living room to reveal the Sheriff and they both scream.

"Mr. S" Faline places a hand on her chest. "You scared me"

"I forgot my badge," Mr. Stilinski says. "What were you planning on doing with that?"

"Smash it over your head," Faline says with a shrug. "Then use a shard as a weapon, I don't know."

"You were going to hit a potential attacker over the head with a mug?" Mr. Stilinski asks. "And if that didn't work?"

"I'd just make it up as I went along Mr. S," Faline says. "I'm more a lover than a fighter"

Mr. Stilinski laughs.

"Sweetheart, you broke a kid's nose when he threw a paper airplane at Scott's head"

"I broke his nose because he refused to apologize," Faline says. "And god's truth, I was aiming for his eye. I just lack basic hand-eye coordination"

Faline and the sheriff watch as Scott storms angrily from the house.

"I'm going to go fix whatever that is," Faline says before rushing up the stairs.

Five seconds later she runs back down and makes herself and Stiles a coffee before running back upstairs carefully.

"What happened?" Faline asks and Stiles points at his desk chair which had three claw marks dragged through the material.

"Scott got angry," Stiles says before grabbing the grimoire and waving it around before he takes the coffee from Faline. "Let's do magic!"

Stiles hands Faline the grimoire on a page called the Metamorphosis Spell.

"Stiles this is a really advanced spell. It requires ingredients that you definitely don't have," Faline says.

"We'll try something easier," Stiles says, rifling through the pages. "An ember spell. Simple"

Stiles pours a line of salt on the floor as Faline scans the page.

"Phasmatus Ignitium Dos Ex Salvo" Faline chants but nothing happens.

A defeated look falls on her face. She had mastered that spell at seven and now she was struggling with it. Stiles looks at her face and places a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Try again," Stiles says, a soft smile on his face.

"Phasmatus Ignitium Dos Ex Salvo. Phasmatus Ignitium Dos Ex Salvo" Faline sighs, throwing her hands up. "It's not working. Whatever bit me is causing my magic to go haywire"

"Listen to me. This is magic, no method is tried and true, right? It's not science, it's you that can do it. Only you," Stiles says. "I believe you can do this, now try again. Clear your mind and relax. Focus on me, my voice, anything"

"Phasmatus Ignitium Dos Ex Salvo" Faline chants. "Phasmatus Ignitium Dos Ex Salvo"

"Look Fae, you did it. Just like I said" Stiles says and Faline opens her eyes to reveal a line of fire where the salt once was. "Now extinguish it"

"Suctus incendia" Faline chants, clenching her fist and the fire disappears.

"Have you spoken to your dad?" Stiles asks.

"He doesn't like talking about my mother," Faline says, flicking through the book and her eyes widen in horror. "Look at this-"

When a witch comes into her powers, another witch with magic or without can take those powers.

There is a special alter in Ireland, in the outskirts of Carrickfergus where you spill the blood of said witch after they are killed, allowing their powers to flow directly into the person who made the sacrifice.

"She was going to kill me," Faline says quietly. "My own mother"

A tear runs down Faline's face.

"That's why my mother doted on me all those years" Faline jumps to her feet beginning to pace. "It wasn't love because I was a miracle child, it was guilt. She had this planned since I was conceived. I shouldn't have been hiding from here. I shouldn't have been hiding from Beacon Hills, I should have been hiding from her"

Stiles spots the small glimmer of tears in Faline's eyes and his heart clenches.

"Hey come here," Stiles says, pulling his best friend into his arms. "It's alright, you got out of there besides-"

"My mother's dead I know," Faline says, clutching onto Stiles' shirt. "And for the first time, I'm relieved"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.5K 29
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
50K 794 28
𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 | "𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰�...
2.1K 72 23
Skylar is back, with the pack, and they're as strong as ever. No more crazy murders, no more Void, no more supernatural disasters in their way. Or i...
6.6K 107 28
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙' 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕤�...