He is my cheeku always....(Co...

By Prahatikakrishnan

About Rohirat,mahirat This amazing cover by @Niyati25 More

The Beginning of the End
The Beginning of End-2
Sneak peek
Tough times..
The Way Back to Them??
Sneak peek into the next chapter
Emotional breakdowns...
Untitled part-9
The Aftermath
Back to base...
Untitled Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part-17

What actually happened...

2.3K 88 249
By Prahatikakrishnan

Disclaimer:Pls bear with this part...It will have multiple povs , multiple ppl at different places...So read it carefully and pls reach out in case of any doubts:

BCCI Office(A phone starts ringing):(This happens almost at the same time of Rahul's breakdown)

Man on the phone:wo kya tha?

?(guess who is that)

Dada:No hi and hello...seedha wo kya tha ...matlab kya kya tha ...

Man on the phone:aap acchi tarah se jante ho mein kiske bare mein baat kar raha hu dada...that damn press conference..

Dada:Jumbo..
(kudos to who have guessed it ryt)...it is wat it is..

Kumble:It may be what it is or a crystal clear truth to ppl who don't know the inner functioning of ICT and BCCI...par mein aam janta nahi hun...I know things...I know I may not be on good terms with him professionally but you do remember what relation him and me both personally had or rather have ryt??me and him?? he was my protege...one of my most favourites for that matter...jo bandha sirf aur sirf ek league(ipl) ke liye 8 stitches se khel kar century maar sakta hai just because he doesn't want his team to lose,I don't think ek mamuli si hand fracture will stop him from playing for INDIA...in caps INDIA...itna tho main usko janta hu..ab sach me batadijiye...kya hua dada..??

Dada:Hm...suno then...It all started with ...(and he continues to explain the same incident which Bhuvi is recalling)..

(P.S:I know most of you wouldn't have expected kumble sir's inclusion here...par someone asked me to include kumble sir and I didn't see a better opportunity than this to include him...pls jaruur batana kaisa laga including him lyk this..)

Team Room ka dusra part (A bit just before Rahul's break down ):

A phone is continuously ringing since 5 min but none of them cared to pick it up...Seeing it ringing again , Abhishek went to pick it up(The next sequence is just for you Anaghaventrapragada...)

Seeing something lyk "mentor" and a pic on the phone and not seeing the phone's owner in vicinity,he picked it up...

Abhi:Hello

Other person on the call:Hey Rahul ...How are you man?

?(Guess kaun hoga??)

Abhi(fumbling a bit ):Hi ABD Sir ... Rahul bhai isn't here..And I'm Abhishek Sharma..

AB(sensing the apprehension in abhi's voice):Hi Abhishek...I heard about you from  biscuit.. sorry Virat ..actually saying that you are  one all-rounder to look out for..Nice to talk to you...Can you please pass the phone to Rahul or even if it's Virat,it's much better...Actually I want to talk to him only...And ha..you can call me AB..😀

Abhi(with the happiness that AB actually praised him):Ya sure AB..I'll pass it to Rahul bhai...Just stay on line..

Abhi went to the other part where Rahul,Jinks,Bhuvi and Jaddu are there ...he signalled the phone to Jinks saying it's from AB..Rahul was prompted by all of them to attend it..This made Rahul stop his sobbing and picked the phone..

Rahul:Hello AB..

AB:Hey Rah...How are you man??(out of just sheer courtesy)

Rahul:Ya I'm good...how are you ??

AB:Ya all good...Could you please pass the phone to biscuit actually...His phone is switched off and so I thought I will call you...Thought of calling Nush but immediately realised he will be with you guys as you guys are having a series ..By the way in which hotel you guys are staying??

Rahul(not knowing what to say):We are actually at Taj..And you want to talk to virat??All ok??

Ab:Ha actually I want to surprise him...I'm in India...To be precise in Delhi now..wanted to wish him directly on his birthday ..I know you  guys would have celebrated it midnight itself ... I Kinda felt surprising him....So..

Rahul(now realised that it's 5th Nov after forgetting it in the chaos and with a very grave voice releasing a huge sigh):AB... actually ...you know...There's lot which I have to tell...It all started with...(He starts explaining the flashback...)

(P.S:So this is being said by Rahul to Ab,Dada to Jumbo and being recollected by Bhuvi at the same time simultaneously...Ha I know thoda messy and difficult hai to imagine but ya pls do imagine..)

The much awaited flashback(Finally de rahi hu mein):

The entire Indian team squad is travelling in a bus to the Mohali stadium (nearly 250 kms from the Wagah border) where they are supposed to play the first match with NewZealand .There was a very sudden attack on the bus and the bus wheels were punctured...A group of 7 ppl armed  with bomber jackets(that are actually looking lyk normal jackets,grenades in the jacket pockets and pistols) started entering the bus by shattering the glass..

(P.S:I know thoda tough hai to imagine,reality mein security bahuth hoga and  something lyk this won't happen at all  and shouldn't happen also..but  pls do imagine)

They entered the bus fitting mobile jammers first baffling the entire team..Two of those guys managed to pull Jassi and Kuli who are sitting tht day at the front unexpectedly and aimed guns at them.The others were very much perplexed because of the sudden sheerness of the move and were unable to do anything because of the shock...pata nahi kaha se,they got sense but vi and ro tried to go near them but chahal being beside  ro managed to pull him back(while vi was sitting alone,so no one stopped him)and managed to bargained himself to be near the gun for kuliya and Jass somehow (inspite of multiple warning shouts and shouts of "no ...pagal mat ban " from his team mates)not  being able to see his kids lyk that...

The terrorists started to listen commotion from outside and realised they were about to be mobbed by the police..Ro being worried about vi,not able to think anything else,being on the same page with his idiotic,impulsive and reckless bestfriend made an immediate plunge to save his best friend and he himself was also struck by the blow from one of the ppl from the group on his head...While Jinks was trying to make an eye conversation with Virat,virat was struck  on a nerve near the neck that made him lose his consciousness...In an immediate spur before the ict and police could attack them majorly and their multiple attempts to attack them,the group  had vanished using the vehicle they came in...Inspite of the police following them,they were unable to trace them..

Aftermath:

Not knowing what to do ,being the  ever sensible person Jinks immediately called Dada to inform this and in the meanwhile itself the news was leaked to press somehow making a headline..."ICT was attacked by terrorists...The team is in their capture and are injured"..

Dada somehow managed to fly the team back to Mumbai immediately  and conducted the press conference (in the first part) changing the venue of match to Mumbai assuring the public of no such occurence simultaneously trying for any leads on Virat and Rohit...But all attempts are ending up  futile...

He managed to call sakshi immediately requesting her to be with anushka and Ritika knowing her personal equation with them, to assure them and be with them...

Saying so all three(Dada,Rahul,Bhuvi's thoughts of them )complete the flashback..

Team room:

Explaining everything to Ab and asking to him to come to the Mumbai hotel itself,Rahul had cut the call..

Kuliya and Jassi(sobbing)
:ye sub humari wajah se hi hua na??vi bhai  and Ro bhai came to fight them only to save us no...humari hi galti thi. ..we even don't know how both of them are now

Jaddu :nahi kul and Jass aisa nahi hai ..aane dho uss vi ko...how dare he...how can he leave me and go for an adventure lyk this...I have been with him since his u-19 par fir bhi,he didn't take me along..
.(trying to bring some normalcy)

Harry pitching in:Ha ...kitna maza hoga na...imagine all of us fighting them ...ye vi bhai aur ro cap bhi na...they deprived us of this opportunity..

Jinks and bhuvi:Ha kuliya and Jassi...yeh vi bhi na super vi banne ke bad,khud ko sach mein
Superhero soch ne laga..

Jinks:aur wo ro...nikamme insaan kahi ka...that stupid bestfriend of mine acted so irresponsibly...(and slowly said par jo bhi hai he loves vi a lot and for him this idiot also got himself captured...)

But Bhuvi managed to hear that and said:ha Ro tho series mein bhi nahi hai na...he wanted a break for personal reasons...kitna plan kiya hum sab ne milke vi ke birthday ke liye ..after all first birthday after winning the cup...isiliye hum ne bahane banake ro ko bhi sirf celebration ke liye bula liya...dekho kya ho gaya...aaj Nov 5th hai..par wo yaha nahi hai...

Jinks(even though he is worried but still not showing it):
chalo chalo...guys chill...vi aur ro ki fights ko dekhe wo group khud in logon ko chodenge ...dekh na...no one except us can bear them...they ll be back within no time...dada bhi baat kar raha hai officials aur ministers se...until then hum sabko Sambhal na hoga...himmat rakh na hoga..

BCCi Office:
After talking to kumble sir and assuring him that he is doing his best, before he was about to call Sachin sir,Dada got a call..

Man on the call:mujhe aap se ek help chahiye...

Dada(having an idea wat it is):
No....An undoubted no...

With this the update comes to an end...Guess who is that person who called Dada at last..The biggest update I have ever given...Not proof read ...Pls do vote and comment..Constructive criticism accepted... Suggestions are welcome...Lots of love..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 403 9
Our friendship is like a perfect cover drive in cricket - it's smooth, easygoing, and always spot-on. Just like a skilled batsman hits the ball effor...
241K 14.5K 107
The story of brothers who never thought that their closed ones will betray them !! Whom they considered as their family ! Will they ever forgive th...
21K 1.1K 12
The ICT is very obviously oblivious about the CRAZY fandom they have on wattpad. What Actually happens, when One of them accidentally comes across on...
22.5K 912 12
This is the stroy about how Rohit and others try to fix the broken bond of Mahi and Virat. This is my first story and dedicated to all the ict story...